/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood GW2 General

Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

now with less catbois

I've found and patted the cutest lalafell!

Wanna erp renko?

step on me

you've done God's work
now kiss

Could this actually happen?

wrong!

i ws there to pat them too!

is this the age
of cactuar ebins?

he is now king

WE

Fair enough. For whatever reason, I've never ever been able to play Bard worth a crap even though it should be one of the easier classes to handle, so I kinda understand where you're coming from. I will say that the DPS checks on SSS are actually relatively tight for Red Mage, you have to do about same amount of DPS as a Summoner to clear it.

Also, BSOD was caused my my ancient audio interface, everything is okay and nothing is broken. Except for my mogmail.

WUZ

Swiggity swooty.

Could anyone possibly e-mail me a route, or even a screenshot of the entry, to get OOB in outer LN as of this patch?
[email protected]

>dumb fucking owl people fucking beast tribe quests
>every fucking one has a cutscene that takes fucking forever before you can even get to the "skip cutscene" bit
>FOR EVERY FUCKING STEP OF THE QUEST
>or you're animation locked forever while the dumb fucking owl person gestures and/or walks away at a snail's pace
>or a combination of both
Who the fuck approved this shit?

emote seems worth it imo

>me:right
>kid:right
>me:ok left
>kid:left
>die
ok

That's the entirety of MSQ but without the owl people

v4s cleared!

At least the MSQ has story that's more engaging than "lol look at these dumb fucking owl people do a badly animated shitty ripoff of the haka forever".

how much did you pay for your clear lol

now if only you could practice hard enough to clear the character creator someday

ayy grats

>He needed help, and good friends.
but i thought ness was a good friend to pokey. is there something im missing?

Not on a class that matters.

Nani

What does that even mean?

It means grats on your carry.

real thread no gw2 faggotry

Not him, haven't even bothered with O1S. I've done my hardcore raiding years ago. But there isn't any job in the game where it "doesn't matter".

late as fuck

t. red mage main

>barashit
No one likes your kind. Fuck off

did someone copy my meowboi...

???

How's last recode? I know someone of you guys bought it on PC.

No, sadly i can confirm a few of ours (MastigosWilkins especially) is behind most of the shitposts.
Kuma has been shitposting too but no idea how many of them are involved.

Anyone on Odin that can craft some level 30-45 stuff? I got all the materials for it and can pay

My specialty

Depends

It's been a long, long time since I read Naruto, but remind me again why Hashirama jobbed so badly to this guy despite beating him AND the 9 Tails together the first time?

What do you enjoy most about XIV lately?

All of your shitty friends quitting the game and watching how desperate you are to find new people to play with.

this blue cat is the best blue cat so shut your mouth

butts

I love you Mikha!

Hello?!?!?