/fhg/ - For Honor General

Aramusha Edition

Not enough order, too much havoc: →

>Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFwAjE4-Lsw
youtube.com/watch?v=T83zvGC5hnE
youtu.be/WDlMml68tgs
youtu.be/Kto_8wwODCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kensei needs to retire,their grand kids are afraid of losing them.

Thanks, user.

I'm not letting that fucking feat nerfing post go. I'm glad the devs are taking steps to nerf shit like Blissful rest (I play Nobushi a lot, and trust me it's OP) but are you fucking serious that they're leaving bombs untouched?? Fuck the Knight Bombs and fuck Lawbringer feats. Only reason why they weren't changed is cause Lawbabies would have a temper tantrum on the reddit until devs revert it.

xth for sucking femraider's cock and titties

Never in my life have I ever wanted to shoot a fucking autistic Veeky Forums user.
>using bots to ruin threads
Jesus what a loser

>Super Metroid
>Masterpiece

Agreed that bombs need a nerf, but I think you're overestimating how self-aware they are. I think they're genuinely oblivious and won't actually change anything until reddit throws a big enough shitfit.

Veeky Forums is autistic and sometimes /v/ is better

lets be thankful we are such an unpopular game discordfags/Teamspeakfags/namefags haven't destroyed this place

>needing 3 feats to kill 1 person
>they can always just roll out of the radius

Agreed, he should let the ninjas be more prominent. His old ways of being slow are bad

Not only do they need to focus on actually OP feats but they need to make UP feats fucking viable as well. Like wtf is the point of slippery on raider?
>no gb attempts
>still gets CC'd to death
Just make it so you're fucking CC immune.
I forgot who but somone (I think conq or valk) has a 4th tier feat that gives them hyper armor permanently or something like that, but the same fucking character has a 2nd tier feat that gives them hyper armor but slows them down.
It's shit like this that needs to be fixed too

Low quality bait

and it will from /v/?

Reddit wasn't having a shit fit over Nobushi's Blissful rest though, they legit were smart. Looked at every high level 4v4 play, saw Nobushi on every team running Blissful Rest. They toned her down. Reddit wasn't bitching about that so they're clearly looking at other statistics to plan nerfs. but yet they ignore bombs because they're aware of the backlash and are afraid of it.

I'm just a salty fucking weeb. I'm fine with Nobu getting the nerf, she needed it but at least fix Lawbringer's feats since he's clearly the best in 4v4 now.

they did mention next patch they'll be moving numbers around so feats don't come out so fast but they'll get to him eventually much like how warlords feats got nerf'd

I'm not falling for your shit bait, user.

If you're caught by the Lux you're never going to get out of range of the rest, and if somebody throws that at you from offscreen while you're in the middle of a parry animation or an attack animation there's literally nothing you can do except die. It's an extremely specific circumstance but that doesn't mean it's not OP.

>3 THREE TRES TROIS DREI TRE TRZY feats
>to kill

>can hold minions forever withount even being near them
>instantly win every team fights if his feats are up
Lawfag apologists everyone.

Hurry up!

As a Lawman I also want the bombs to get nerfed to incentivize Juggernaut/Harsh Judgement/Protected Revive usage etc.
But at the same time the tears I've been harvesting from premades by bombing the shit out of their death squads are too good.

>other classes also have bombs
>for some reason law is a problem with his because he has 3 bombs instead of 2
>he needs all 3 to kill

Literally not an issue. Highlander's instant death radius 4th feet? Kensei's unblockable light spam? Bleed stacking with damage increasing feats? Knockdown on any heavy/GB?

No, it's the guy that takes 3 feats to kill because he has 1 more bomb that other classes.

Don't forget, /gw2g/ is DED
The autist won.

And he's birthed a new meme.
Every cheeky faggot who starts a thread ever is going to pop that in the title now.

Fuck, I forgot to post the actual link. I guess all those explosions at point blank range really add up.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFwAjE4-Lsw

Pros of vg
>reliable place for related discussion
>occasional community projects
>micro communities weed out run of the mill garbage
Cons
>people want recognition on an anonymous image board (discord, namefags)
>hugbox
>echobox
>elitism

>all this bitching about lawbombs
>no one mentions insta win catapult
bunch of kniggers in disguise here i guess next everyone will bitch about HL's bunker buster javelins.

Fuck it. I said I wouldn't but I'm taking the fucking bait cause you're going to think you won anyway. Not that this won't change anything since like I said Lawbringers are fucking babies.

>Fiat Lux guarantees every other bomb, impossible to avoid during a team fight since the moment you throw out an attack and it connects, gets parried, or even blocked you don't have enough time

>I'm 99% certain that Fiat Lux prevents dashing, so you cannot avoid Lawbringer's Long Arm or Raider Charge, both of which are guaranteed deaths against coordinated teams*
I'm almost certain about that one, unless I suddenly got warped to alternate dimension where that isn't the case, someone please let me know.

>can hold minions without ever actually having to go there

>can damage multiple enemies at once, can combo multiple enemies at once, can easily win team fights in seconds.

>Lawbringer has Protected Revive which is flat out busted, his unique bomb feat which is flat out busted too, and other Knights all have Catapult which is flat out busted as well.

>that blatant deflection
lol everyone knows this game isn't balanced you fucking idiot, talking about specific examples of imbalance doesn't negate other equally imbalanced aspects

Protected Revive is getting much more usage now that people have realized how fucking stupid it is, it needs a nerf and I will lose my shit if it doesn't get nerfed. I'm just glad that the average Lawbringer player isn't smart enough to realize it yet.

>Highlander's instant death radius 4th feet? Kensei's unblockable light spam? Bleed stacking with damage increasing feats?

When have you seen any of those fucking feats in the recent 4v4 tournies. It's always been fucking bombs.

Such a sad Lawbaby, so afraid of his bombs getting nerfed cause he knows he's shit at the game.

>NEEDS to hit the first bomb that has the smallest radius to get the other bombs to confirm, if he misses you're boned

Yes it does stop dashing but not CGB. Also a law can't flux you then run up and long arm you because by the time they got to you the stun would be over.

>once again, other classes have bombs. this is not unique to law besides the 3rd bomb feat

>catapult does more damage faster in a larger radius
>also the bombs require all enemies to be in the same small radius to get hit by the first flux then stay in the same small radius while you throw other bombs
If you are all bunched together (bad idea) all get hit by flux, and STILL stay together, you deserve to die.

>unique bomb feat that is just the second feat a second time

Who /police/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=T83zvGC5hnE

Apparently this guy does for honors animations

I've been using Harsh Judgement/Juggernaut/Protected Revive/Quad Bombs as my general matchmaking loadout, only ever swapping to full bombs with bodycount for confirmed premades.

Harsh Judgement can seriously fuck people up by reducing their max stamina by what feels like quite a bit without them realizing it. However, it only ever work one on one due to revenge negating it's effect. I propose a buff that can be added to other "mark" feats as well, a silence. For example, you know a Warden or whatever has a catapult ready, so you tag him with Harsh Judgement and keep him from using it on your team for it's duration.

Juggernaut can range from being a death sentence to making me into an unkillable, unstaggerable death machine. I think it's fine where it is, as it can be really powerful, but you have to think about when and where to pop it.

Protected Revive is busted strong, and a nerf would be simple. Just make the shield given to the revived player decay over time. As for the last feat, Instead of Quad Bombs, I'd relish a tank feat like Warlords, or hell, move PKs Tough Skin to LB instead. Two birds with one stone.

I mentioned Law because all it takes is PK to throw one Fiat Lux (every team has PK and Law pretty much) then Law long arms, PK follows up with heavy bleed for the kill.

yea I get that other heroes have access to bombs I'm only mention Lawbringer since he's the most dominate with them. That and I hate the type of people who play him, so I have bias. But just because other heroes can use them doesn't mean they aren't a problem, in fact it means they're even more so.

Are you sure you watched team fights before? most of the ones I've seen people are pretty densely packed. PK still has to get in close and if she gets a Guard Break her team will have to be close if they want to follow up with heavies.

my point is, it's nearly impossible to not be bunched together unless your name is Shinobi. Otherwise you're being useless.

>biased
>admits other characters have the thing that law has so they should stop bitching about bombringer

Told you nibba

Yes that is true. Fiat makes you unable to dash at all. For some reason some people on here where denying it awhile ago.
It's part of why it's so good since it garuntees CC.

Laws busted becuase his 4th feat gives him 4 bombs with like a 10 second cooldown inbetween which all have a huge radius.
>oh theres a team fight over there?
>*chucks all his bombs with reckless abandon and either kill all of them or leave them with 1 bar*
Catapult isn't nearly as good since it has a small 1 shot radius and is a 1 time use then a long cool down. You'll rarely get more than a kill with it since anyone who isn't dead center will survive or roll away, but with bombs even if they do survive you have another and bombs have no falloff damage. it is better than other 4th tiers, but it's out classed by law quad bombs.
Except you can land it, it garuntees all CC from any teammate and even garuntees long dong from the law who threw it unless you have max exhaust recovery

Let them, I'm not going to follow or post in any thread with it. Just make a new one right away.

>takes ALL 3 bomb feats to kill someone
>instead of using a single catapult

Ah yes, totally means that bombs are fair and balanced. I see the light now, forgive my ignorance.

>using bombs on a single person
Lmao @ your life senpai smdh

I guess that user was right about h bitchfit talkiny about bombs. One mention of a nerf and “oh boy here we go”

Of course I'm right. Are you really surprised to see that people who play characters that are as complex as a 2x4, are entertained by emote spam and the same jokes for half a year Suddenly become ass blasted when you mention they might get a nerf?

r8 raider does he actually manage not to look like every other one.

Depends. How many kids you got?

Raiders do too much raping, it's impossible to know how many kids they have.

I hate Viking customization and Vikings in general but he does look pretty different. The helmet is unique looking to me at least.

If I were you, I'd switch the handle to something with more character and switch the chest to something with less shitty pants. Good choice in ornament and helmet, though. Has potential/10.

>what could have been

All the other handles are weird bendy metal poles or gold shit, too bad they don't have a lighter wooden one that doesnt look like a piece of driftwood.

Um...
No sweetie. We already have a fun girl!

I've been gone for 2 weeks what did I miss?

is that a fucking kukri? oh dear.

Hero reveal for Shaman and Aramusha, some feats got changed (mostly passives), Nobushi no longer (or will no longer) have Blissful Rest (straight up removed), Smoke Bomb now prevents interactions (Not sure if devs ever cleared up if it means you can cap or not, I assume they meant stuff for like tribute). LB got a range buff on his top heavy IIRC.

New Maps are fucking legit. Viking one is biggest Viking map yet, Samurai map has ziplines.

>Can't speak or think in anything other than weeb

I should've mentioned that those aren't in the game yet and are coming in a future patch. Sorry.

But are they doing anything for HIGHLANDER?

You missed spooks.

Nice, really hope they go for a year 2 each season has been getting better and better

I’m glad they didn’t go with the sword thing in the link. A kukri looks and probably will function more effeciently

Lets hope her hair gets better with customization if this picture is anything to go by she looks like she might get alot of model changing cosmetics

Looks like shes wearing no pants and sandals in this pic

Damien(game director) said season 5 and next season multiple times already in the stream. We are basically siege at this point in terms of life support care
youtu.be/WDlMml68tgs
youtu.be/Kto_8wwODCc

>Fucking Shamen gets a no pants and sandals option
>but none for Centurion

>no pants
WHOO BABY

Soon

Yeah dude i hear the nepalese are really into their anime when they are not herding goats up the mountains.

>Still bald but its a single pony tail

Makes me wonder if they’ll crack the old finishers from 2012 for Shaman.

You people should have been thrown in a locker a few times at school.

No. His champion aura isn’t interrupted when hit, and his winners advantage doesn’t activate on a minion kill anymore.

Calm down grandpa. Did the Vietnamese kick you around a lot in the POW camp?

>Foot fags
>People

Would rather go to a vietname pow camp than spend a single minute with a fucking maniac who spends his time making bizzaro shit like this

Fair criticism, I had that word mixed up with Kunai. I'll own that.

>ubisoft
You KNOW they're considering it.

the more you know.

rare

How'd you get that sexy blue user

Almost just smashed my fucking keyboard because of these retards I get as teammates. I carry to get the enemy team to break, and I'm holding off the entire enemy team off at A while they fucking BOTH boost C. I finish off half their team after about a minute (I've been spamming help and "Group Up!" the entire time by the way), then proceed to get catapult'd and half to watch my teammates epic emote spamming at C as they revive the two best players on their team. Sorry for the blogpost but fucking CHRIST I hate these awful randoms that don't have chat on so I can't even bitch them out for being such retards

If I'm not mistaken, that's Patrol, earned at Rep13Lvl14. Defender/Neutral only.

>"Turtling is the optimal strategy."
>"So I turtle."

Well fuck.

>these people are browsing this general RIGHT NOW
Tryhards are why we can't have nice things.

pssst kiddo, there's a group with competent and semi competent people that team up on eu servers. can get a group with 3-4 people at any time usually.

Is this man a Brozerker by any chance?

I do main Berserker.

>sometimes /v/ is better
I doubt that, seeing as how /v/ equates actual game discussion with shilling/shitposting.

>Feet
>Bizarro
IKR I'm on the weird side of the internet again hahaha :o)

>it's a hot springs episode

Yeah there’s really no actual game discussion going on on /v/. It’s just a clown fiesta of seeing who can bait and greentext eachother’s “arguments” the best and trying to throw as many references to board culture as they can into their post. All you have to do is check the catalog and you’ll see:
>Did X ruin gaming?
>What went so right with X?
>Is X any good?
>Name a better X than Y
>JUST
>Apologize for X, /v/
>Why didn’t you buy X’s game?
>Are you going to buy X’s game?
>What does /v/ think of X?
>Redpill me on X, /v/.
It goes on and on. The ironic part is that /v/irgins think that Veeky Forums doesn’t have any game discussion because it’s all ERP and waifufags. I’m not saying there aren’t some generals that are nothing but that, and I know Veeky Forums has its share of problems, but when I want to make fun of things, I go to /v/. When I actually want to discuss video games, I go to Veeky Forums (usually.)

>"STOP TRYING TO WIN AND JUST LET ME WIN!"

this desu

>Miserum
>Miserum
>Miserum

>is a tryhard
>tells others to grow up
lol

>Making Birdzerker
>Some of the best Viking bird emblems are Rep 20+

Kill me.

What’s wrong user? Not dedicated enough?

Not to fucking Zerker.