kakuge-combo.com/sf5/kolin
youtube.com/watch?v=lmqO3P2e1oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Succs can go get fucced

nice gouki OP

*goobs*

whats the best unknown game on fc2

Playbirth

It's not fundamentally a good game because it's based around the V system which is dog shit.

LMAO

girugamesh

That's an ugly gouki

You come here often young lady?

zeku is for laura

B.B. Hood SUCCS.

I like the idea of the V system better than SFIV's and even SFIII's.
The execution is another thing, since a lot of V skills/triggers/reversals are not well balanced.

*rwoobs*

His throws semi reset to neutral (limited oki)
Alex is technically a grappler but looking at all the fine details sort of makes you realize a lot of his stuff is more read/conditioning heavy than most characters. Continuing to oki after a command grab is one of those things - dashing in after is -4 so you have to use everything you have to shake them and get away with pressuring after.

He may be kinda gorilla but he still has to work more than a lot of high tiers unless you're talking about EX headbutt being kinda cheap.

Laura is a slut

*soulfists your path*

Neither of those are Fight of Gods.

>ywn cum in Mika's stinker

Why live

user from the last thread looking to get into Ryu and Kolin, I forgot to ask, who are some good people to look for with guides, or where can I find good guides? Such as Framewhisperer and Blasted Salami from Tekken, preferably none of those 10 minute 'beginner to pro' videos people spit out instead of going in depth with a character

>@194517681
nobody gave a shit about that post last thread either

I'd recommended Bafael's "SFV: How to play" series. He probably has the only truly "in depth" guide son a lot of SFV characters on youtube He also has shorter videos with stuff like anti airs, BnBs, v trigger combos, etc. There is also a guy named trueunderdawggaming who makes guides but I'm not a fan of his.

have fun not having anything even close to the dustloop wiki lmso

really? I assumed since SFV was a more popular game it'd surely have better resources than anime fighters, right?

Sniffogeah game when

NOOOOOOOOOOO max is playing my super ebin and original hulk/thor team

now people are gonna think I'm a dood

i main stinky zenbu

You should be honored dood

whats the verb for playing mvci?

there are a bunch of videos on youtube and FAT is a good app for frame data.

lmao no. maybe a frame data app but the notation of western sf is retarded and the wikis are a mess. thank god everything is on private discord servers that replaces wikis by having even less data but 100x the circle jerking.

lmao

anything I should know about BBCF on PC?

it feels kinda laggy bros. I set it to my display resolution and fullscreen window with vsync off. And the sprites look so pixelated. I have 1440p monitor btw but the option is 2540x1440 for some reason

you're kind of turning me off the game honestly, it sounds like the players don't really care about creating proper resources or improving the community effort

kekez skullgirls weekly

go.twitch
.tv/game_realms

Soul fisting.

vesperarcade
bafael (now he uploads guides to the shoryuken youtube)

here's your wiki
wiki.shoryuken.com/Street_Fighter_V/Ryu
wiki.shoryuken.com/Street_Fighter_V/Kolin

forums as a whole are dead for anyone past the newbie phase so most people are either on facebook groups or discords, mostly the latter these days.

>Street Fighter V/Kolin
>There is currently no text in this page.
wew only the base roster has pages lmao

Anyone DOA5LR xbone?

Looks like she needs a hot daddy to fill her with his soup

I appreciate the attempt but is right, no Kolin page there.
I guess i'll have to check Kolin and Ryu's discords, is there a specific place that houses all of the links such as a SFV hub discord?

What is he thinking?

Look up bafael he's cool

wish i was balrog bros...

*gorilla noises*

I felt bad for balrog when ed left him I hope he comes back in s3

God damn nigga thats gay

goziline.com/archives/1046
kakuge-combo.com/sf5/ryu
goziline.com/archives/11148
kakuge-combo.com/sf5/kolin
tfw moonrunes

when are they putting felicia in mvci

There's nothing gay about two muscular fighters lying in bed together after a good, hard round of raw, intense two-round action, basking in each other's musk and admiring the definition of each other's tight and toned bodies

Probably never.

I did it reddit
give me a new character that you rarely/never see online to play

also like comment and subscribe for more blog posts

Ryu

I left the discord a whole back but I don't think it was 'the' sfv discord anyhow. I learned the game by just using training mode and picked things up as they came. watch youtube videos for beginner primers then once you know how the game flows you can use training mode yourself to it's fullest. the game is simple on the surface but there are still a lot of little scenarios to learn.

Chun.

thank

Wouldn't winning over 50% of your matches get you out of bronze?

if you play a lot of matches or win more vs higher ranks then yes but that doesn't seem to be the case for me

>rocket dante space

this ruined mvci for me

feels nice to have decent walkspeed

people always try to cross up zeku and I just walk the other way and then do a full combo on them when they land lmao

getting a stun with zeku's flip grab feels so good bros
>go to sleep
and then the stun combo isn't scaled much

no vegito/gotenks no buy desu

Gotenks is a 100% lock
Vegito probably won't make it into the base roster, but will be DLC down the line.

No Towa no buy for me.

no one cares about marvel shitter, go play marvel and never come back

Nigga there is absolutely zero chance of her making it in.

Why are you attacking marvel? I never said anything about marvel.

That's unfortunate because I want to play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmqO3P2e1oQ

why is itazan so cute bros

Because you eat a fucking marvel without good roster without graphics, without literally anything and you dare to demand something from other game.

Who's gonna play Dissidia NT? If we can get 3 people we can have an /fgg/ team.

He's my favorite.

play gundam vs instead

It's got the characters I want to play. So technically it's a good roster for me. I won't be able to play dbfz if I can't use Towa as my third character. If mvci had left out Ryu, Dante, Morrigan and Carol I wouldn't play it either.

>f I can't use Towa as my third character.
You don't even know how Towa will be played. You don't even know if Towa would be good with your other characters. I'm still considering your shitposting about Towa as microaggressions.

>playing as kolin
>get matched with 6 grapplers in a row
end this fucking nightmare

I don't, but that wouldn't stop me from playing the character. I also have faith that arc sys would deliver in making a character that I would find fun to play. I think the game looks good and I'd enjoy playing it. You're the one putting the idea of microaggressions in your head. Not everyone in here feels the need to shit on games or try to start a war between the fanbase of different games. Calm down.

But I like Final Fantasy more than Gundam.

>play Kolin
>12 winstreak and almost platinum

Dude just filter the namefag.

>I like big characters
>I like grab
>I like gamble

does your family know you came out?

12 weeks to Evo Japan, don't be that prospective international competitor who forgets that getting a passport takes paperwork processing time.

>Jive is so bad it completely ruined Gootecks' hair

>play injustice 2.
>I got so used to strict inputs because it felt better that when I set it to that.
>play other games and the leniency is killing me

Really wish that shit is adjustable.

Is there no limit to the evils that SFV can accomplish?

That hairline...

tbf his hairline was hitting the shifter pre jive. same with chris "god is good" t.

young zeku is so garbage

what a waste of effort

nice butt

thanks shes my gf

Menat's CC or HK it nice as a CC.
Even forma distance when they crumple they are air born so qcf MPHP and her dp both hit you

You're garbage.

Yo I kind of want to buy menat someone tell me not to.