/aag/ - /arg/ - Archeage Private Server General

DONT LET THE THREAD DIE edition

>What is ArcheRage/Archeage?
A open-world sandbox MMO that just recently had a private server made over from a previous Russian one.

>What's different?
x5 Leveling Experience
x4 Labor regeneration
x2 Growth Rate
Higher Honor Gain
FREE Patron all day everyday.

>How to get?
na.archerage.to/ - It's surprisingly very easy.

>Builds Guides
earlygame.net/archeage

>What server?
There is only one server at the moment.

>Which side?
We're east

>How buggy is it?
Not very surprisingly, but it's ported over from a Russian one so it may of had a lot of work put into it.

>What patch is it?

Faction based PvP and community with third optional Pirate faction.

World bosses.

Ships.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sdMADEX
na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/guide-for-avoiding-scammers-bella.920/
na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/alt-problem.655/page-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord.gg/sdMADEX

>post character name
>pm leader for invite

Which class should I roll

Anyone on in the guild who can invite?

I'm very depressed because my house is in a shit place with no room to expand. What should I do?

I don't even have a house or know how to do trade packs

Well, you don't need a house for trade runs, just a farm if you want to grow your own stuff for them, or you can do the ones with cheap materials from the AH.

What don't you know how to do specifically? You just look up the trade routes on discord, decide what you want to craft and where, and bring it to to the other place.

na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/guide-for-avoiding-scammers-bella.920/

>Scamming is not against the rules, rather is a part of the gameplay.

?????

>scamming people should be bannable
nothing more reddit than this

>New looks will become available after closest server restart.
literally a non-issue

I mean if you get scammed it's your fault

Pretty much. Lying isn't bannable offense

bump

Whats the guild name, by chance?
I'm in one right now but it's kind of small and boring. Please tell me you aren't Lolicon cucks.

OwO if you're east, but they haven't accomplished anything.

lolicon actually hates us if I'm not wrong

Definitely DO NOT roll west unless you want to play with autists like this 10+ day samefag

Thank god, I'm not particularly fond of them either. Good to know, I'll be sliding on in soon.
Does the guild need an armorer's house or does someone have one, I've been wanting one but i have no friends to share it with

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

hey

bump

Bumpamsks

this sub is dead

Are you retards Russian or just twelve?

Guild needs everything but they don't have consolidated land or anything like that so...

s-stop dying

are YOU twelve? Seriously, if you're stupid enough to get scammed you deserve it.

Join BAKA

I'm done it this server had alot of fun but now it's time to enjoy vanilla Wow.
If someone want my account for free give any 10minutemail and i'm going to send the login and pass. Have 55 auramancy shadowplay sorcerry defence witchcraft and songcraft skills. 980 gold and 3k GS.

[email protected]

>im perfect thus never make mistakes

Only retards get scammed in a old game like AA. You have everything about the game on google, if you trust any random virtual person that say they can duplicate your gold, it's your fault.

It's really easy to not get scammed in this game, and retail archeage permitted scamming too.

>tfw 2015 was 3 yeasrs ago

>tfw scamming people with fake cheat
>hey guys I have cheat to make 100% divine
>run away with his weapon later

Where is the user that told the price of credits will skyrocket after 3 days of server? Price only increased 5g kek

na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/alt-problem.655/page-3

top kek hue got rekt

>more and more people are getting divines and there's even a few epics floating around as full celestial becomes the new standard
>all I have is a celestial t1 weapon and I can't afford to swipe
I don't think I'm going to last the month unless my future regrade luck is top-tier.

Only pay2win players have celestial and epic at this point. These people are just spending money and trying to regrade, just because 10 players are doing it doesn't mean 70% of the server will do. Most players that i check don't even have an obsidian t2 unique.

I mean divine and epic, not celestial.

bump

>page 10 in 30 minutes

Teeeeennn I won't let this die

bamp

idk, I mentioned something once and they went from 60g to 115

>""""""""girl""""""""""
>emoticon spam
It's over, boys.

kill yourself :P

Fuck off, mentally ill degenerate.

Having an issue with emoticons is quite possibly the most brainlet position anyone could take.

>meme spewing tranny thinks emoticons are okay to shove into every message

Color me surprised. Seek attention elsewhere, faggot.

>qt girl (male) got kicked because of their gender
What the fuck?

>Playing since the second day
>Didnt buy land on Auroria
Why i am such a brainlet

They should've posted dick pics in the discord.

lol u think there wasand available after the first few hours?

no boys allowed

-Starless

bump

Why is this thread so dead?

Everyone is busy doing ERP

Who was the girl that you fags banned, I want to make friends with her.

Please don't start this shit. Just focus on the game don't become one of "THOSE' Veeky Forums guilds..

What is it guys? I see nothing on discord and I'm not ingame for two days

Anime kicked a girl out of the guild just because she had a peeny.

Which mage class is the most mobile and least turret-like? By mobile I mean lots of instant spells you can cast while running and shit.

And how people already have 4600GS? Wow.

dead

Enigmatist, one of the playable sorcery/witchcraft/x builds, or revenant.
Enigmatist doesn't have more instant cast damage spells but they have the best mobility.

Enigmatist has less instacast spells than pretty much all the other ones from your post, but by "mobility" I specifically don't mean "teleport around and then turret a bit and then teleport again", I would like something that plays like Warlock in vanilla WoW, I'm just so used to that playstyle.

Btw, someone should report a guy called Jumper from the Prestige guild, he's speedhacking in DS, how do you even report people?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>how do you even report people
Probably post to the forums

As for your class maybe skullknight. They're more of a tanky aoe cc/disruption bot than a mage and really only shine in group pvp though.
If all you care about is moving around and doing damage then maybe a primeval would be good, archery isn't very strong this patch though. Any mage is going to be based off the sorcery skill tree, so they'll all be similarly turret like apart from teleporting around.

credit card power

>Any mage is going to be based off the sorcery skill tree, so they'll all be similarly turret like
Yeah, noticed that, that's like the most turret-like tree and every relevant build has it.

>every relevant build has it.
Yeah it does the most magic damage, witchcraft and occultism are mostly used for CC and utility

Can someone explain to me how "full kit demolition" works, seen it in chat, and it's on the archeage wiki, but I can't find the kit in the crafting thing in-game. Is it even in in this patch?