>SKT throwing

I'm doing it lads

>SKT's botlane is complete trash in a botlane meta
>Thinking this game is a done deal

malz/lulu/sej/cho is pretty disgusting draft

bang literally inting

>Bang down 40 cs in a lane he's supposed to win

peanut is shit, huni is shit, ssg woke up

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOM TIERING SYSTEM.

Relentless Sexual Aggression Tier: Evelynn, Ahri, Vi, Nidalee, Leona Illaoi,Magma,Fire,Kayle
Shyvana
Teasing and Control Freak Tier: LeBlanc,
Syndra,Orianna,Lissandra,Camille,Xayah,Morgana,Storm,Dark,Nami,Elise

Definitely Dominant But Not Quite As Sexual Tier:, Sejuani, Zyra
High Tier: Cassiopeia, Karma, Katarina, Vayne, Diana, Fiora,Miss Fortune

Mid Tier: Jinx, Caitlyn, Riven,Quinn, Sivir Air

Low Tier: Lux (some Elementalist forms are much higher), Ashe,Water,Nature,Akali

Submissive: Sona Soraka Janna Irelia

THIS LIST IS 100% CANON

R34 OF DOMINANT CHAMPIONS IN SUBMISSIVE POSITIONS IS NOT CANON

>wanting those fangs on your banana
pic related: best league girl

MACRO ROTATIONS

>negative damage malz ult
lmao

Dota is so much more enjoyable to watch

League, especially this season, is an objectively shit game.

First game was perfect for SSG.

Second game, Huni memepicked Yasuo. SKT did kind of alright then threw two teamfights. Bang is shit.

he's 40 up

Who honestly thinks this shit isn't scripted?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Yasuo. The mechanics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical lane matchups most of the macro play will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Yasuo's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from ancient Ionian literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the ELO to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanics, to realize that they're not just skilled- they say something deep about LEAGUE. As a consequence people who dislike Yasuo truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the sadness in Yasuo's existencial catchphrase "I will follow this path until the end" which itself is a cryptic reference to Taliyah's epic journey from Shurimah. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as CertainlyT's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Yasuo tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 LP points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Zoe but u can call me t3h Asp3ct of Tw1L1GhT!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! TWIIILIIIGHGHHHTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here we go bois

>Sejuani literally memepick

>Ruler the problem again
>Bang playing like garbage the whole series
What goes through the mind of an ADC during games?

I cant explain the varus pick.

I am so sleepy

boring as fuck
SSG won with better macro

Yeah but with numbers like this I think it may be bugged.

Ruler should've just killed trist

(x+1)th for Faker giving Ahri the SKT skin.

Why did Ruler stop hitting Bang there?

every tank is a "memepick" when there's a trundle on the other team

G I A N T S L A Y E R
I poor cho
A
N
T

S
L
A
Y
E
R

THE SCRIPTS ARE TRULY ACTIVE.

no he's not

Not scripted, SKT just is a different beast after swapping junglers.

I trust her to be careful!

Holy shit she is cute

EPIC SKT REVERSE SCRIPT AS THEY COME BACK FROM ADVERSITY TO WIN THE CUP YET AGAIN WHAT A LEGENDARY TEAM AND STORYLINE

I thought you guys were meming about 3-2 scripts.

>2-3
2-3
>2-3
2-3
>2-3

Do you need to do this every thread?

You're fucking retarded varus / lulu hard shits on trist / leona plus blank took over top part of the map 3 minutes in7

god i want to fuck peanut so bad he's so cute i want to pat his head and tell him how good he is at league of legends while I run my tongue under the tip of his foreskin making him squirm

you're right, i was somehow convinced you were talking about top lane, i've not been to sleep since yesterday, sorry user

>Tfw you want to believe in SSG but you have been conditioned to the SKT reverse sweep

Wrong.

If you give him the attention he wants, he will continue to do it in every thread

r-riot employee here!
thx for money goys!
we go for 5 games always when skt plays

Completely agreed, but if I had to pick one member to kick from SKT it would be Bang for consistently bad performances. Wolf is able to play from behind, Bang typically hasn't been unless he's been 100% enabled (see EDG vs SKT game 1 in group stage). But they are so close I'm almost positive they won't play without each other. I'd argue that Bang is akin to Huni; he's very high risk high reward, and Wolf is more medium risk medium reward. Wolf doing poorly doesn't seem to be too bad because his teamfighting is fine, but Bang's bad games are noticeably bad; it costs SKT games.

I'm totally up for debate on this though, I'd like to be proven wrong on this front because I love SKT and would like any reason I can find for them to keep this current roster. Any thoughts, /lolg/?

>it's an SKT comes back from a 0-2 episode

silver scrapes xd

Best couple!

please tell me huni is going to buy 2 mr items vs a 5 AP team

Who will win worlds, /lolg/?

>Tristana ult

Every goddamn time.

getting triggered negro boy?

Aaand SKT wins a scripted 3-2
Woah I'm so surprised..

turns out varus is a shitpick
but dont say anything about that because "muh draft dont decide the game"

anyone with half a brain couldve told you picking varus was bad idea

Korea

Why the fuck they pick Varus?

inb4 bang throws again

MSF

>Bang still down in cs
wew lad

game 5 user

Sauce?

Dotababs on suicide watch

because the S C R I P T senpai

Why don't pros play Twisted Fate?

>the way this girl looks at you is hotter than anything else in here
I must be weird.

Yes.

Can you explain? Varus and lulu actually have pressure to poke and push the lane and they both hit item spikes way sooner (rageblade ardent). The only thing SKT has in their favor is strong skirmishing ability with fervor leona and trist resets/burst

>adc loses lane to varus lulu

this is really standard user
they both have good poke and melee support doenst help your laning at all

PROJECT Jhin and PROJECT Vi confirmed, you can practically hear sound fragments of their ults in the teaser.

I have no clue about the third one though. And there may be four if Sivir's voice doesn't belong to the third figure. Any guesses? It's definitely a female champion though, we know that much.

>Crown keeps ulting a trundle who already used everything

More bored. Most of the time you don't get a reaction or have one person calling you reddit trash, so I just don't really get your endgame.

If you're trying to be annoying, CertainlyT beat you to that years ago.

>rageblade on varus
why?

>trist now has the range for free pot shots
uh oh

>mfw /lolg/ tries to convince me that Varus isn't a worse Kog in the context of competitive play

Each kill is worth 15-16 CS. That's, uh, 60 CS bonus? So he's up a relative 40 CS.

>trundle
>auto attack focused champion
>already used everything
???

haha

kinda true

taliyah is essentially a better twisted fate, that's why

>muh varus is a shitpick
>varus starts carrying
how lolg be so consistently wrong?

Shen to rival Zed.

>flash into 5
>die

hmm

AP ratios
synergy with botrk and wits end
allows him to do a full spellweave combo faster with double stack proc to shit out % HP magic damage

W is on hit. Also to abuse Ardent. He spikes sooner than crit with Rageblade.

multitude of on hit effects, uses all its stats effectively and you're gay

for stacks and tanks