play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

oof

This game is alive and healthy.

First one to say mages are cucks

Second one to say mages are cucks

Fuck mages. Jaina is a whore.

fucking dumbass

so essentially you still need to cough up some cash or just grind it out with lowly beginner cards and drudge through a massive amount of stomps before you build up a decent pool of cards to consistently hold your own with? so how is the gold gain for a F2P player in this case? on a scale of very harsh to pretty generous

id rather not spend money on whats essentially loot boxes so

t. anduin and malfurion

First one to say the new weapons actually aren't that good.

Now everyone and their grandmother will be running Ooze, which already had application against weapon decks. They're not awful cards on their own. Plus they're MASSIVE Harrison bait if you want to go down the line of more targeted tech cards.

The new ones we saw were for Mage and Priest, which have no way to bait out anti-weapon cards. Chances are you'll only get one proc off of them most of the time, which makes them significantly overcosted for their effect.

Seems to be doing just fine though.

>t. anduin and malfurion

My two most played classes are priest actually but I played them before jade druid and Raza machine gun stuff was crazy. I hate mage because of ice block faggotry.

Where did all the hype go?

Generals are dead and offical board is dead. Did so many people quit? Thought we had 10 Million.

>My two most played classes are priest

** and druid **

Right? I can't wait to get cucked by packs, grind forever on ladder against the same decks and figure out which illogical interactions are ""features"".

>Wild
Modes for homosexual retards don't count.

Keep telling yourself that and deprive yourself of the actually fun ladder.

>recruit

Priest is the first confirmed meta class for new expansion desu. and good riddance the WoW trailer is about Anduin.

stay mad Aggrocucks. It is our game now.

what precisely do you mean by good riddance

Keep telling yourself Wild is fun when Blizzard says Patches is fine because it will rotate.

Remember Ice Block is literally being unloaded on Wild because Blizzard doesn't want to nerf it.

You will have to deal with all the shit designs Blizzard prints forever.

I mean it is Anduin time both in Hearthstone and WoW. He is my favorite character even tho i totally agree that Razakus Priest is pure cancer.

Yet somehow the standard ladder meta has never been better than wild. Both of them were mostly garbage throughout 2016, at best they are roughly equal.

During the entirety of KTF I've played both ladders and standard absolutely makes me want to kill myself.

But if standard is your thing, more power to you. It's just usually people screaming at wild don't actually ever play it.

It doesn't matter what will take, I will play whatever makes priests' life pure hell. I don't care if I lose to everything else, my sole purpose in this game will be to make Priest cucks suffer.. I REALLY hope that Priest will be shit, because otherwise I'll kill you all, disgusting subhuman priest scum.

>Heh, Greetings
>Deals 12 damage on Turn 2
Yeah man, that's loads of fun.

Yeah you don't play it, shame though

>implying every single opponent isn't priest

>Y-You don't play this shitty format!
>I-I-It's not like Pirate Warrior bots are a huge problem in Wild or anything!
>D-Don't worry, Ship's Cannon is totally fun with Patches! It's balanced by Golakka Crawler!

Anons, I have never played HS (but I like MtG and I play Eternal occasionally). Is it a good time for a newcomer? How p2w is it? Can I just have fun in some sort of a single-player campaign with bots (apart from the just announced dungeon thingie)?

spend thousands or leave

Yeah you clearly don't play wild at all. Funnily enough a quarter to 30% of the priests I faced were not of any standard variety. Things like dragon priest or even Benedictus Hemet.

Buy 40 packs from every set and you may craft a tier 2 deck.

Literally the worst time possible (right before rotation when you need the most cards that will be useful for the least amount of time).

Extremely p2w

No, there's so little content there you'll get bored after a few days.

it sucks dick, but it's possible
you just have to play a lot which makes it worse

>Despite getting Lich King with Barnes and then reviving him the Priest is on the ropes
>Plays Army of the Dead
>Watch his DK get discarded
>mfw

Big Priest is a hit or miss deck. He has to be lucky to win. Early barnes with eternal servitude is mostly a win but it is not happening that much.

Some of You Guys are Alright, Don’t go to Arena Today

>no DK Anduin
6-3

>dont topdeck greater healing potion against token druid

post updates

I want to hear their screams

>>>>>standard

whoah 17%

>tfw paladin is dead when i finally unpack Tirion and Tarim

Nanophreak #1553 on NA
80g quest then I'm going to watch you win a game
after that we will no longer be friends
but I will always remember you in my heart

Murloc paladin is still good but heavily underplayed.

>>>>>>wild

Reno Priest is getting a boost right now because it counters Giant Hunter, which everyone hates. Apparently only 4% of the ladder plays it but it beats everything except the fastest aggro decks and Reno Priest.

22.28% also isn't that many when there are only 10000 players on the ladder.

>check live data for wild
>30% priest 20% druid at legend
kek

The amount of reno mentioned on the charts always surprises me. I mostly play reno warlock, but I can still count the amount of renos played against me on one hand during the entire last season

lmao2pyros!

>arena

ROFLMAO
you standard cucks seriously still play????

in 2017, the year of WILD and the year of MAGA
you're all probably IDIOT liberals who are """"f2pers"""" LMAO

what a quality post

>Murloc Paladin
Paladin is dead and Murlocs killed it.

Seriously Blizzard, give me back my viable control pally you faggots. Stop teasing me by releasing a few cards each expansion that enable it but not quite enough for it to compete with the rest of the meta.

Dual Class arena is a cool concept and I wish they would keep it around as an optional mode but holy fuck are the decks absolutely insanely high quality even at relatively low wins.

if you don't go twelve wins so help me god

idk it can get hard against DKs

Control paladin will be dead as long as there are decks that outvalue it while also outtempoing it (jade druid), decks that don't give a shit about your value and just kill you in a turn or two (razakus, exodia mage) and decks that simply have more value (any mage deck running jaina, warrior decks with dead man's hand, and possibly even decks with gul'dan).

play recruit paladin in wild it's insane

Class cards are higher quality than neutral cards, and dual class arena results in double the class cards, which results in higher quality decks than normal. This also results in DKs being twice as common, which means basically every slower deck at higher wins will have one. If you don't have one in your control deck, you'll pretty much lose.

More class cards also results in more removal, which makes the pattern of an opponent playing a minion, and then removing every single minion you play turn after turn while hitting you in the face with his minion until you lose. This is not very fun to play against. There are also more ridiculous card combos, but like almost all combos in arena, they're inconsistent and result in more variance. Sometimes your opponent gets his stupid combo, sometimes he doesn't.

All in all, success in dual class arena is based more on your draft (luck) and in game rng than normal arena. No wonder reddit likes it.

So I wanna get this little bastard, but all my friends either play Hearthstone or have at least already reached 20 before giving it up.

Do Blizz get upset about alt accounts or anything?

>pick Rogue Druid
>draft aggroish deck
>get 0 weapons
>last pick is this
Do I just kill myself now?

thousands of people spoofed geo locations to get that stupid cunt gnome, do you really think anyone gives a fuck about how you get some irrelevant retarded murloc?

abo isnt bad after a board wipe

Nah I did that and not got banned

I cheated all' the alternative heroes that I could cheat and even more and I've not been banned a minute

i want tyrande to diaper me

yes you get banned. my account I had spent $500 on got perma banned for that. my friend also got his account banned for spoofing nemsy so don't do that.

Pick Envenom Weapon to trigger Counterspells.

no, this is one of their jewish tactics to increase the playerbase numbers

they did this with wow as well

I still have this 80g quest if anyone is on NA

Are there any good budget priest decks? Priest is probably my worst class, and I would like to get some practice in with it.

There is no budget priest.
Dragon Priest is playable but still pretty shit.

How did you plan to play it with no weapon in hand?

god this expansion is going to suck

Does it not let you cast it anyway? Shit, nevermind then.

>weapons don't lose durability after they proc the effect

Cool ooze/harrison in every deck meta if they turn out to be good

>Play HS for 5 minutes
>my mind is clouded by gay thoughts
>I'm about to call a ladyboy again
>somehow manage to resist it

HAH! Got you this time Blizzard!

You have mental issues.

Yeah, Harrison in particular just got way, way better if any one of them ends up in a competitive deck since he becomes a guaranteed draw 3 against that deck.

If these things become prevalent Harrison is going to be a must include in all ladder decks.

>reddit spacing
>is a faggot

>2(two) free legendary cards

what the FUCK did blizzard mean by this

>1(one) more expansion per year

what the FUCK did blizzard mean by this

When does dual class arena end so I can go back to actually playing it?

any update to this?
people still play shitstone?

Google trends is a worthless metric

The perfect girl doesn't exi-

Why havent you sold your account?
I got 300 for mine right after Unguro came out

>identifying people's website preferences by their spacing

where are the lewds

Where did you sell it?

I would if it wasn't attached to my wow acc which I feel too sentimental about ever selling

wahts the general reception on new expansion
reddit is probably liking it but what about oyu

>Priest is the first confirmed meta class for new expansion
Did you even see this card? This is the best card revealed by far. And just like KFT, no one is talking about it because it isn't flashy or layered with RNG. Malfurion will never stop being your overlord.

player auctions

>you can pretty much only upgrade it if you have Malfurion
great design bli$$ard

>On my way into London for a Fairside
Well this won't be an experience, wish me luck

it's how they keep fixing druids big weaknesses(wide boards, big hp single target minions)

all it means is that people running geist are rewarded just that bit more

Feral Rage? Earthern Scales? 3 normal hero powers?