Why would anyone vote for a second holocaust?

Why would anyone vote for a second holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-wins-racist-slurs-kristallnacht-anniversary-philadelphia-a7408391.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People are dramatic.

Because comparing Trump to Hitler backfired spectacularly.

Considering German Neo-Nazis now want to move to the US and white supremacists have been hold on victory rallies in the South for days, I'd say it's come full circle.

>let's his daughter marry a jew
>"hurr he's a nazi omg drumpf xD"

really makes you think

Provide me the proofs.
Nobody did.

fuck off with trump already you autistic fucks, you have your own containment zone stop spreading your cancer on other boards

I am sorry, I dont like trump anymore than anyone else but how is the guy who wants to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel being compared to a second Hitler?

>>>/reddit/

Hitler was a Zionist tho.

right, except for when he denounced the idea of a Jewish state and killed six million of them he was a true ally to the Zionist movement

It's mainly about rhetoric more than actual belief.

Hitler and Trump ran on similar populist platforms, blaming minorities and incompetence for the poor shape of the nation and using it to gain power.

It really doesn't have anything to do with Jews. Shit at least Hitler had political and military experience. Judging by what I've seen, Trump has no interest in actually being president. He just wanted the attention.

Pence is really running the show.

Hitler was a corporal and a political agitator who called early on for abolishing the democracy.

I mean there are some very vague similarities but lets not get hysterical.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-wins-racist-slurs-kristallnacht-anniversary-philadelphia-a7408391.html

>denounced the idea of a Jewish state
When did he do that?

I do believe that Trump is agitating the political climate bigly.

Trump is going to be president amd there's nothing you could do about it :)

>1 anti-jewish event
>could be a hate crime
>Trump commented on mexicans

Guys can't you see the neo-nazis and the klan are being mobilized by Trump?

>liberal rioters in Philly compare Trump to Hitler
>this means Trump is a nazi
By that logic, America has been run by Nazis for the last 16 years. Do you have any actual proof?

Doesn't help that the most vocal people supporting him just about everywhere pretend to be nazis.