>Tawara Touta: NP upgrade
>Serenity: Skill upgrade

New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 6,7,12,13
Sanzou: 4,5,10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>Halloween Strike! Evil Build Climber/Great Battle at Himeji Castle 10/25 - 11/8
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
>Event Missions and stuff
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGPJ6JtOo5lNxVpgS1O5Xl1VnA2RkB9girmXkql1a-c/htmlview#gid=1626335985
>5* Assasin - Osakabe Hime is always in the rate-up
Carmilla:1, 7-8
Elizabeth Bathory: 2, 6
Yan Qing: 3, 6
Wu Zetian: 4, 6
Penthesilea: 5, 6
>Carmilla animation update

>Halloween 2017 Dropmap + Guide
imgur.com/a/2eCEP

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/hqj6wt.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONI

Basically mentally ill anons like that. I will NEVER fucking understand these fuckers, your show/game/LN is getting more and more content because there is MORE fans coming each time they put something new. Is a level of autism that I cannot really fathom, you fuckers should be happy. And I know that board culture dictates that nobody should be spoonfed, but instead of telling everyone to fuck off when they are new to the franchise, why not give a warm welcome and teach the "right" ways of a Fate OG fan?
shit

Show cute feet!

Please remember to update the monthly mats for the next thread.

>wake up
>Crunchyshit got hacked
Pfhahahahaha. Some things never change.

>Fate/Stay Night may be generic shit, but Fate/Zero is beyond awesome. Its what you get when you take the concept of the grail war, and actually do something right with it.
>Given how superior Fate/Zero is, it's 90% likely that the anime (if it's ever created) will not meet our expectations.
>Shirou isn't in Fate/Zero in any way. This, for one, improves it drastically.
>Fate/zero is everything Fate/staynight should have been in terms of absolutely everything.

Are they correct?

PROTOTYPE ANIME SOON

Best breed

Roger Dodger!

Why do we not post supports anymore? Is it really possible to steal accounts just like that?

How the fuck did Gil manage to live with mud

Post yours and see what happens.

>got too hungry
>fuck it, put some trackpants and a hoodie on and walked to kitchen
>wanted to cook up some bacon and cheese sandwhiches
>the kitchen is right next to the lounge
>couldnt deal with hearing drunken laughter and fun while cooking
>grabbed a couple of muesli bars and escaped
>can still hear them laughing
fuck

It's all a snapshot of misora's support page anyways

Soon!

It's always the same circlejerk so whats the point

No unless you post the recovery code nobody can steal it.

Honestly, my supports aren't going to change any time soon outside of event set ups so there's no reason to post the same screencap for so many threads in a row.

Ibaraki and Shuten bullying Tomoe when?

S-so kakkōī!

This is the official, 100% objective tier list of 5* servants.
You may not like it, but this is what peak objectivity looks like.
change anything?

My little arab can't be this cute

Drake should be A

add Ere to E

Do you really want to be a part of what they were doing, that kind of fun they were having? If so, why not join them? If not, ask yourself why you reacted the way you did. Do you envy their happiness? There are as many paths to happiness as there are people, user. Find your own, and refrain from envying or emulating others in your pursuit.

What the fuck bros? Lancelot isn't there.

>Why do we not post supports anymore?
>Is it really possible to steal accounts just like that?
It's possible but that's not the reason user. It's fear.

If someone posts an account without Lunchtime, Monalisa and several SSRs and 10/10/10, it's easy to tell it's a quartz account right? Everybody knows that.
But you can take the support screenshot and name of the master, friend code and mail it DW with the subject "possible account trading"
DW will look it up to see if there was some sort of irregular activity or trading involved, they will see that account logged from philiphines and now it's on the US.
They will ban the account because of clearly trading business.

So why nobody posts supports? To not get banned.

It's good, though I feel that Waver is a bit over the rest of his tier
Best Offensive Caster Solomon with a passive that changes Caster's multiplier from 0.9x to 1.1x when

>If not, ask yourself why you reacted the way you did
I hate normies and thots. I dream of the day I can afford to rent a single person apartment.

Looks good overall but I have a few questions:
Why is Jack not in S?
Why is Melt not in A?
Why is Rider Alter not in B?

Just wondering.

Osakabememe should be B at least because her NP gain is pretty good and she actually good on solo run.

What the hell was their problem?

I'm not that user, but the possible reply is
Quick
Quick
Quick
And I'm 100% sure of it that you know that already and just want to start shitposting

>and she actually good on solo run
With a couple of notable exceptions like King Hassan, solo run potential is completely worthless in a normal tier list.

Uso da

>So why nobody posts supports? To not get banned.
Thanks for that. I guess I won't post my supports or friend code anymore then. Fuck it.

>been playing for a year and half
>have a non LB Mona Lisa and no Lunchbreak
But then again I had to drop the game for a long time

>archer saber stronger than saber saber
>jack anywhwere but F
>merlin high up when any srvant can kick his as
>ho,es and shirou about b
shit list

Do you think Drake is a Top Class Servant?

Nope, she is not capable to solo run.

Gilfag here, how many servant is strong than Gilgamesh?

1 TICKET
T
I
C
K
E
T

>DW will look it up to see if there was some sort of irregular activity or trading involved, they will see that account logged from philiphines and now it's on the US.
So the only people who have anything to fear are actual account buyers?

I can name one and it's Lancelot

No I was just wondering the reason. Asking questions about the game is shitposting now?

user everyone here is an EOP or nobody really gives a fuck if you used or not a Quartz account to notify DW

supports

Lancelot is strong than Gilgamesh?

If you mean lore, no, she has pretty pathetic showings all around

If you mean gameplay, no, shes deficient in too many areas to be top class

They can look at sudden trigger of an IP that has spent a lot of money without an email retard.

Only Grand Servants and Beasts are stronger

I ain't taking the risk.

I have neither of your retarded condition and I can bet my ass I won't get banned no matter how much you care to look into me. It's also not a quartz account, retard. Go ahead, call me a newfag because I don't play this game like a religion.

>pretty pathetic
>soloed Poseidon

>Daiz hacked CR site

Poseidon has an even worse lore showing

She's a top class farmer. Worthless for anything else. It's ironic that this pirate queen is only suited for farm work.

I disagree, but want to see your reasons.
I agree, but I don't feel like creating a S+ tier just for him.
Quick sucks, they all would move up if it got better somehow.

files.catbox.moe/hqj6wt.webm

he raped snek so hard we're not sure it happened.

>is strong than
No, but asking for the nth time why Quick based servants have lower ranking could probably is
Because, you know, it's asked every fucking time and there's a point when you get bored of it

It explicitly didn't happen so I don't know how you are not sure

Look I'm gonna post my FC 058304925 and nothing will happend.

he stuck his p*n*s in her v*goo

Gorgon's bond CE.

>Karna that high
Move him to B at best.

Why Lancelot more strong than Gilgamesh?

Scathach should be at A.

I hope fgog doesn't use CR

She got an entire order explaining that she's not pathetic though. The only servant she wasn't a match for is Herakles which is understandable.

Holmes to S, Tamamo to A

Bond CE text is written by extras

It hasn't been changed because they don't care

She gets carried by (You) and your protagonist power in Okeanos.

Daiz uses CR to rip the subs

>town on the island
Is it GTA or what?

>Karna is A tier
Come on, he's not that good.

It's Tokyo being flooded by Gilgameme.

but Daiz is EX ranked
fgog is C at best

He's great after his buff, his NP debuff + 3-turn crit buff lets him keep up with Tamamo. I believe he's about as good as Ishtar, but I might run a poll for his ranking.
Her one-turn burst was the reason she was good, with Break bars and more difficult bosses she can't keep up. Add Quick focus with shitty Quick cards, combined with RNG, and she doesn't deserve anything higher than B.
Maybe, give reasons.

Musashi or Lancelot?

Musashi is cuter and has big boobs with pointy nipples. The choice is clear.

instead of a memelist with reasons for ranking, there is now a memelist without any reasons for rankings
great job

Scathach can crit, has a better anti-niche than Karna, and has an ST NP. She's easily better than him, and probably Tamamo Shark too once you consider her drawbacks.

So wait is Diaz his actua name or is it the name of the guy who Diaz looks like?

Lancelot is cuter and has big powerlevels with pointy Arondight. The choice is clear.

isn't Karna a SSR version of Lancer Alter now

>being new

I don't trust you. You might be an account fisher looking for shit to steal. Everyone is a suspect.

Holmes is better for challenging content because he does things Tamamo doesn't and she's already outperformed by Waver and Merlin

>big powerlevels
>can't even match Kojirou whose swordsmanship is INFINITE

His NP damage still suck,and his NP gain is subpar.His only supporting buff is also only on measly 20% down,which isn't that great.

Tamamo strong point is that she have superb NP gain and star gain,and have 2 supporting buff.Add that she also an ST with really wide-range OC so I don't think they are really that comparable.

Nothingness > infinity
Two swords > one sword
Renowned vagabond > nameless mountain man

multi hit NP or single hit NP?

Karna is B tier at best. Scathach is way better than him, though I agree also B.

no
scat is much worse than tamamo at sustained fights, and her cards are fucking shit compared to tamamo

no comment on karna

SHANKS 2 NIGGER AT ONCE
SHANKS 1 NIGGER TWICE

SR meta is superior. Just like how UU is superior.

Imo Scat is much better than Karna. Karna doesn't really have anything over Mordred or Drake.