/wfg/ - Warframe General

Framewave edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/872834-devstream-100-overview/
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7an9ot/wfinfo_310_live_ducat_and_platinum_prices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Nezha.

forums.warframe.com/topic/872834-devstream-100-overview/

Amen.

what if voreframe

After what MR should I stop leveling through all the gear?
I'm at MR15 now. Anything locked beyond this?

Nth for getting duplicated shitty rivens for fang and mutalist cerno

Man, it just had to be a companion mod.

I guess as far as companion mods goes it's not half bad.

I've seen MR16 rivens

Get to 16 and you should be done afaik

You are allowed to talk down to and act superior to anyone who is lower MR than you, those are the rules, so why wouldn't you want to be as high MR as possible? At least get to the 20 and up club.

There is nothing wrong with wanting Nezha to mating press you

dethcube prime is coming soon, so you might be able to take advantage of release hype to sell it at an inflated price

Can I do MR20 without any of the vaulted stuff?

I really dont want to have to buy Ember Prime and Loki Prime

Nice, thanks for the info, i'll do that.

theyre probably the next unvaulting

you can get to MR23 without using anything you'd have to trade for, MR22 without anything that's actually difficult/grindy/RNG to obtain

trade limit is cancer desu

Can I talk down to and act superior to people with higher MR if they don't have this?

seriously... Thanatos Skin might be my new Weaponfu if i get a very good Hate Riven

For now at least.
You need to have Lato Prime if you want to guarantee talking down to the most people as possible.
I'll be MR25 this month or the next, so I'm able to talk down to everyone as highest possible MR and Grandmaster Founder and Wiki Editor and Guide of the Lotus. :^)

ffs

>H teralyst cap, MR24 ONLY

How do I beat jordas golem? I cant find a team and I deal like 25 damage per shot to it. Its such a fucking annoying boss.

Who has the best CC in the game?

>extract alert
thanks user i needed one of those

Its an infested boss, get a decent archwing gun, get some decent mods and max them. Don't expect to kill it with your shitty stuff

Nyx.

Vauban

>do raids
>someone below MR24 joins from someone's alliance chat
>they don't have the correct build on anything
>tell them how to build it
>tell them to listen to instructions
>instruct them
>they still fuck up
>do the next raid
>they fuck up again
>do the next raid
>they fuck up again the exact same way
>they get mad when they can't come the next day
Every fucking time. Sub-MR24 shitters are truly subhuman.

This is a loaded question, it depends on what you want to do. Sleep is good. irradiating disarm is good, nova's 4 is good (both speed and slow). Everything has its merits and somethings combo well with others while others are sufficient for solo content. Some stuff requires more skill while others allow you to go afk

Nezha's dick

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7an9ot/wfinfo_310_live_ducat_and_platinum_prices/
Thoughts?

EmissaryOfInfinity is a colossal faggot and should fucking kill himself.

I think you should stop linking reddit

>reddit
i aint clicking this shit nigger

>he thinks mr24s can't be shitters

90 crit chance isn't awful, but the other stats are a waste, shame

you need it?

nezha because she CCs my dick

>get grattler
>get behind him
>dakka
i've never seen him move more than 5 times

>slide meme
nah thanks

well shit

you can always reroll but ok

don't worry it poses no direct threat

When are we getting a loli Warframe? Or are DE the kind of prudes that hate making underage characters?

I know you're asking for it but
>she

Is there any way to make Zephyr good?
She's really cute

Worm frame, crawl inside enemies.

>only 600 or so
that's what? one day worth of streams?
titania is probably the closest we'll get

me in the back left with the cat ears :3

you fucking sicken me.

Back again, to the grind games.
Lucky for me, I farmed the old frames.
Save some proof, I wish i'd done that
All I've got is a gif of old clan chat.

IGN: EnslavedTuna

I didn't save my inbox like the other guy, but I'll post a gif of old clan chat (dunno how useful that is)

>He didn't get 25+ Exilus

>25

29 here you fucking shitter

If you keep showing off, they just might take it all away from you. Reb lost the company $1,800,000 dollars, or 700,000p.

Here's the gif
I don't know if any of the members visible are even still in, or anyone remembers. But it's something..

So? Who the fuck cares what your feelings are you goddamn baby

van = coming

reb lost the company nothing lmao
are you not familiar with strict inflation markets?

Overslept, missed thee stream

I hope DE adopts that exact same stance and you never get your loliframe

Say hwat

>lost the company $1,800,000 dollars
This is even worse than "every pirate is a lost sale"

stop it faggot i'm already mad

I don't even want one, I just think you're retarded

Kill yourself

What's the best focus tree apart from Zenurik?

Reconsider your life

How the fuck can i do that riven mod challenge (3 headshots in a single glide)
it's so hard and my weapon is shite

I'm not the person you were originally replying to, I just think you're retarded.

Heavy Calibre or Shred on a Soma Prime?

Well that makes two of us, retard

The number of exilus adapters obtainable is not limited, while its demand is. By greatly increasing the supply of exilus adapters to a strict number of people it created an artificial devaluation of the good for the market, making it a much less sought-after commodity for people that already are set for life, while also increasing the demand for those that did not have the chance to get two dozen in the last dev stream

So technically, there's going to be an increase in the sale of exilus adapters, if any

heavy caliber, the decreased accury is more of a buff since you dont even have to aim, just point in the general direction to kill everything

Why does this game try and try my CPU now? Random freezes all over the place and causes DC's, what the utter fuck did DE do in the recent updates?
Is there a fix?

No

Demand decreased for a small group. Demand did NOT decrease for the majority of people. Exilus adapter purchases will have a slight decrease, but otherwise no change

fix is turning down your graphics settings until it stops

it's not as if you couldn't get exilus adapters (at least bps) easily

Wait so you're saying there's a guy who thinks
"Fuck I wish I was there to get the 25~29 free exilus adaptor, and they seem to be enjoying it so I guess I will buy it for plat because I'm a cuck"

Reminder that if you disagree with this you probably have reddit tabs open on your browser.

Depends entirely on how and who you play.
All the trees are 90% garbage, but each has one or two rather good bonuses depending on what you like to do.

Madurai has nice buffs for melee and elemental damage, Vazarin has neat revival buffs. Naramon directly makes grinding focus easier, assuming you use melee attacks. Unairu gives extra armor, which can be nice.

Of them all, Unairu and Vazarin are probably the least useful, as they each only have one good bonus. Naramon also only has one, but it's a fuckin good one so I don't think it's too big a deal.

shred, headshots are important on crit weapons

Let me guess, you both have a Veeky Forums education in dorito chart fortune telling?

What if I agree with that AND have reddit tabs open

it's a much more guttural feeling of have/don't have that is extremely pervasive in some people
yes, there's going to be people, playing warframe, that will see the number of exilus adapters people have and get a bunch from the market because THEY CAN and HAVE THE MONEY TO DO SO, only on the input that people got two dozen of them FOR FREE

But it's much less of an effect than an artificial increase in supply
isn't Veeky Forums literally just bitcoins?

I have a good memory

Reminder that every single person who reads your comics thinks you're a genuine sperglord who can barely function in society.
You don't allow red and black, you don't allow white and gold, you don't allow random ass colour combinations. The only combinations you allow are ones involving black, green, white and blue, and everyone already uses them more than whtie/gold and black/red.

>getting to the point where i need to use frames other than rhino prime to get my mr up
truly the worst

Who is your favorite mediocre or outright bad frame?

Take this image with its creator and go back to rebbit
You'll be our first hero

All of Zenurik first, then get the namaron dash waybound, then get Madurai waybound

I set them lower and it's still struggling, I'll try going full potato. It never used to be a problem though so they must have fucked SOMETHING up.

Ash

i'd say this applies more to vectis p. than exilus adapters (that barely anyone gives a shit about)
people see you winning 3 or 4 when they don't have any, get frustrated and are more prone to buying one at expensive prices than missing one again now if only i could get the part i'm missing...

>dat Ordis
>would turn him back on if he talked dirty like that

>Reb lost the company $1,800,000 dollars
>implying all those thousands of viewers were going to buy 30 adapters anyway

WoF Ember. Love her thighs.