Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY
Rance X Character Roster:
www8.zippyshare.com/v/wnmC5LKL/file.html

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!8ZJDwIBT!Shrq_M_D0pKF4qLBgJvFZAbKmZdEF3pWaaO_8OhEsp0
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Veeky Forums League
Weekend starting December 1st

Nikkou is CUTE CUTE CUTE

Who is this? Some random generic girl Rance gets to fuck in X?

As we going to become an /skg/ quality general?

First for Sill for God Empress Consort of Humanity.

Why Amaterasu only was useful on JAPAN?

If you only like a massively OOC version of a girl do you actually like her?

Rance being Gi's son wasn't only a joke?

Threesome with Kay-chan and Mydeusae when?

She is a weeb

Why Rance did not fuck Cafe already?

Yes. The only Skill Lvs listed for DK was Miki (not sure which timeline). Making assumptions out of character bios and their accomplishments was my way to go here

However I stand by my point, most of the DK are well classed appart to create these categories

Rance isn't the son of a dark lord. Miracle's ending in IX basically confirmed that.

Respecting Chaos's insistence that he not lay a hand on her.

She'll probably get a scene with Chaos phantom tentacles in X is my guess.

Sorry, but Niko doesn't look particularly cute or beautiful. Nice kimono though.

Not him but I'd say she is beautiful.

Youre blind m8

You know, with how Nikkou gets her human form back in X, I wonder if Kentarou had to do her to unlock her true powers. And that's why he's so morose-looking in X, he's afraid of Miki finding out.

Cause Chaos wouldn't let him and honestly, she's not as hot as in KR where she looks the same as Lady and as herself. Which is pretty dumb.

I agree that she isn't what I would call cute but she's definitely beautiful.

Because she is the Hell supervisor but is a nice enough person to feel bad about her screw-ups like hellholes. I wonder what the dutiful Oni and the Oni King think of the guys who run away from their work to rape and murder people.

But she's cute now and her wish makes more sense if she doesn't look like Lady anyway.

I doubt that. Even if Nikkou still required fluid transfer (Which wasn't the case as of VII) Kentarou would just give her blood.

>in KR where she looks the same as Lady and as herself

Pink Mask would disagree with you

In KR he was okay with it

what does Pink Mask have to do with Sill? She's a brave heroine, nothing like that garbage slave.

There is nothing that Sill has to do.
Only thing that needs to happen is Rance marrying Sill and becoming Emperor of Humanity.

Why would Rance do that? Its entirely contrary to every single Rance game made in the past 20 years.

Oh man I'm finally here when that other Sillfag is posting. Hi friend.

>Why would Rance do that?
Because he loves her.

>Its entirely contrary to every single Rance game made in the past 20 years.
Incorrect. Sill is only woman Rance behaves bashfully against.

Why Gandi don't look older? How far this future?

>what does Pink Mask have to do with Sill?

Everything user, have you seen her portrait? Have you played the games?

So honest, so true

Have you even played the series?

Get a vertical mouse.

Not me, but nice to meet you

Have you?

Sorry, worded wrongly, I thought the KR version was pretty dumb, with the current canon making more sense in that aspect.

Could just be 90s same-body syndrome, but the scene with Lady and the scene with Cafe at the Uncurse Spring have them look very same-y.

Can you guys not be such obnoxious faggots? /haniho/'s quality as a general has gone to the dogs over the past few months.

That's probably exactly the demon war that's happening in X.
Rance and Miracle are older since they traveled through a dimension where time flows differently.

Teleportation shenanigans, Rance and Miracle aged heavily due to it. Not even their worst, since this is post-them deaging a little due to Miracle's magic.

Sengoku Rance and Kenshin the most obvious. Hell, Rance even gets all worried about the prospect of Rick dying and put himself into a suicidal rage when Shizuka dies in her bad end.

Will get worse again once SR (yes, old game but it will still attract attention) and Quest comes out. Although, yeah, /haniho/ never had (or at least so constantly) obnoxious "X is X" or first posts in a long while or the random -fagging that appears out of the blue.

Gi is Rance´s father?? Since when Anasel got pregnant? First time I´m hearing that

Calm down geezer, its only gotten worse these past few days because of the sillfaggin

Its an old meme. Come on, it even got used as the password for the first pirated version of the VI translation that got uploaded on mega a week before the nyaa torrent.

Only been here for a month user, sorry :/

When people stop ignoring the obnoxious Sillfag.

It's all good. Please don't use emoticons though. This is Veeky Forums not facebook.

>Incorrect. Sill is only woman Rance behaves bashfully against.
Crook in her last scene in Magnum

So when are we going to fully translate the map?

The threads have been good with all the X stuff, what are you talking about? It only goes to shit when Sillfag gets into hyper autism mode, which is at the start of every thread admitedly, but it doesn't last too long.

What do you need translated?

I'm overreacting. Need to wake up properly and get some sunshine I guess.

I forgot about it. Guess I could continue with that. It really bothers me that I can't combine all the individual pieces to make the whole map though.

We have all these maps. Could be nice to start translating them and putting together a world map.

You are underrating the thread. Some good shit has happened over the past few weeks, so dont generalize

Leaked X posts, the website and release date is announced, official X posts, Rance Character Roster, new mod releases...

Pretty sure you are just an oldfag wanna-be. Away with you

But honestly that sillfag can just die.
Its not funny anymore

Arms will kill Medusa

You meant Babolat, right?

Right...

Can we? Do we have all the portions zoomed it?

Dont forget the drawfags user

Or die trying.

So what is the release date?

Does anyone really forget them?

Couldnt find the poster, but Rance X releases on February 23rd

Wait, Tarou is still alive?

No

No.

>Incorrect. Sill is only woman Rance behaves bashfully against.

What is Kenshin?

No..

Isn't it the other way around? The more you give him attention, the more he will respond back with his inane babble.

Not necessarily, we only know that the descendants of Male Demons are empowered Humans. An aging Rance is not enough proof to dismiss that theory (maybe DK descendants work differently? Hornet aged just fine until she became a Demon)

Either way the pretense that Rance has a special father is very sound, his infinite leveling had to come out of somewhere

Done with Helman.

Kurohime

>the quality of the thread goes down when people stop ignoring the obnoxious sillfag

>Either way the pretense that Rance has a special father is very sound, his infinite leveling had to come out of somewhere
Or you know, he's literally just a bug in a system that had existed for thousands of years and had no special reason for being born like he was.

I like that idea a lot more than him being some super special child who got his lack of level cap as part of his lineage or something.

Dimension traveling might affect them. Empowered Humans are no Dragon Kalars

Maybe you´re right, but that sounds too much like the One from Matrix

It's stated in Tomino Memos, I think, that any offspring of a Demon don't age past their prime, so since Rance can go beyond that, it's certain that he's not Gi's son or any Dark Lords'.

I'm with , it's much nicer for Rance to purely be just a random occurrence and not some guy born into special powers because his parents were super powerful.

Thanks.
Looks like Vladivostok returned from KR. It wasn't on the IX map.

Happy accidents are great I guess...

>Lausengrad
That's Rosesgrad

Dimension travelling effects on anyone. You just don't see the effect on Hunty since she doesn't age anyway.

>Later in the series, he prefers to have consensual sex and will attempt persuasion before going straight to rape

Character development

Travelling to that dimension in particular has that effect.

I want sappy romances.

>sappy
Go read some Shojo then.

Except it's bullshit, he always usually attempted persuasion first. And the most rapes he probably did in SR.

>not some guy born into special powers because his parents were super powerful
Like Reset and maybe Rance's other, human kids?

Character development confirmed for shit

But Rance women are too cute and deserve to be happy.

Which dimension user?

今回の募集は私と一緒にゲームを作ってくれるメンバーの募集です。

ランスの続編とかリメイクとか自分で作りたいと思っている人とか、 陵辱ゲーとかエロ重視のゲームが作りたい人とか、 いずれはTADAに取って代わってアリスソフトの看板を背負ってやろうというような 野心がある人も歓迎です。

エロゲー作りですが、私は20年以上していますが満足した人生を送らせてもらっています。 楽しいです、物作るのうれしいです、60歳になっても続けたい仕事です。 一緒にやりませんか?

開発部企画 TADA

Man if this holds up I´m really happy to be a Rance Fan

I got promised a cruel man who rapes for fun and without being a pussy. Now I gotta start looking again.

None of those are MC of a game series, yet.

Don't work yourself to death, TADA.

>playing DHR for the first time
>start as thieves
>sandwiched between leazas and helman with fuck all for commanders
WREEEE

He's always done that (See Menad)

>03 revisionist history

You say that, but he never even tried to rape her in Kichikuou either. Instead he tried to solve her problems first to get consensual sex.

I'm pretty sure he only did that with menad to bully Kanami.

He truly is skilled at bullying kanami.

You trying to say something about Rance's favourite genre?

>Later in the series, he prefers to have consensual sex and will attempt persuasion before going straight to rape
>Character development

Truly a man of fine tastes.

Did he even know about their relationship?