warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous Expansion:

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/this-is-how-blizzard-plans-to-finally-bring-back-vanilla-wow-servers/
youtube.com/watch?v=gtRovkYG4is&feature=youtu.be&t=6952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sylvanas' Ice Cold Pussy

nelf master race

Someone remind the spirits that people are dying and this is not the time for Sylvanas and her personal problems.

UNDEAD BABES

>balding, meth head looking, 5head having slyvansa in the recent CG

>that fucking pathetic banshee wail+"attack" and "f-for the horde"

>meanwhile anduin mass rezzes his entire fucking army

WHO ALLIANCE HERE?

MOMMY

kind of tempted to swap my main to alliance

It'll happen, one day. You keep at it, buddy,

Classic is going to be glorious. My body is ready.

pcgamer.com/this-is-how-blizzard-plans-to-finally-bring-back-vanilla-wow-servers/
>Brack is clear that using modern server architecture doesn’t mean that these Classic servers will have the same features that current World of Warcraft does. There won’t be cross-realm servers or Looking For Raid and Dungeon Finder automatic party matchmaking. There’s still a lot of questions about how the team will tackle it, but Brack says they’re committed to recreating an authentic Vanilla World of Warcraft experience. "One of the tenets of Classic WoW is none of the cross-server realms and different [server] sharding options that we have available to us today. There’s a lot of desire on part of the community that this is something that they don’t want."

Tyrande is CUTE!!!

Ion's Yuge Throbbing Cock

YOU FORGOT
>Thoras Trollbane

delete that image

>all these normies changing faction due to a fucking cinematic

Holy fuck you're all children

stay classy, /wowg/

The for the horde shout was so low energy I wanted to neck myself.

Elves out of horde WHEN?!

I love matriarchy now.

THE GREAT DEBATE

Did the Q&A already happen today?

I platinumed Bloodborne so I guess I should be a decent WoW player

Is that Lei Shen's staff or did she throw it away already?

Coming back to the game after a year of no playing. Havoc DH or Unholy DK? Or are both shit?

>tfw faction changing for the fox lolis

i know the final solution

>love me some trolls
>Zandalari trolls are a dream come true
>mfw after watching the new cinematic + mommy Jaina

I-I'm sorry, Hordebros. They're pulling me in.

>tranny more attractive than a roastie
Both are ugly but what the fuck

DH is fun. Poetically not the strongest but it's fun. DK is OP.

I'm changing faction because of the lack of a worgen model update. I regret ever being talked into switching to Alliance by my guild back in WoD.

it's not till 4PM PDT
you were never a Hordebro to begin with user

I don't need the strongest, I just want something fun. I've been playing DK since wotlk though and I got butthurt and unsubbed over getting shit legendaries for it though.

Yeah honestly im going horde too for the xact same reason, but I still fucking hate the modern horde.

Honestly I'd rather have nu-thrall than this shit.

Sylvanas will have her redemption moment and will save the horde in the end at the cost of her life. It may seem bad now with people dying for her but this is the best route the horde can take. A little sacrifice to prevent a worse future. Like Illidan munching on his mages to prevent the legion from taking over.

i actually cannot decide

MOMMY JAINA!

Blood Elf players are the laughing stock of WoW right?

>faction pride in 2017
just play the game

>People getting assblasted about Titanforging

I'll never understand it. I guess Mythic players are autistic

What's the matter? Don't you realize Sylvanas and her character is more important than the rest of the Horde?

dat mouth pussy tho

>there are """"""""""""rogues"""""""""""" itt without those motherfuckin bad boys

just fuckin kys lads tbqh with you senpaitachis

Yes

You need good legs sadly. Havoc can do decent damage, also quite good in solo, with the helmet lego you can recharge eye beam and 8 second transform a lot. Can't say much about dk, only levelling one.

He looks good.

Reminds me of the Outsider from Dishonored.

>Sylvanas uses chunks of Gorribal to burn down Teldrassil

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE EXPLANATION

horde need more femorc action. when's thrall gonna die and aggra chimp out?

It just sucks. Sometimes plebs get stupid shit like a slotted 955 arcano crystal that'll be bis until next expansions 2nd tier, meanwhile you've put in 1000s of hours and got nothing good.

Also it keeps autists CONSTANTLY rolling on tier tokens and anything that can titanforge, so its bad for guild atmosphere imo. Plus it makes you farm shit tier content because m-muh titanforges.

It just sucks, and should be capped to 10 ilv at best.

Well, at least that explains how she was able to do it even when she's up against Malfurion. Magic trinket from Sargeras.

Literally just a blood elf DK without being DK

How can any other MMO cinematic compete?

I guess i'll level my DH and give it a go. I did like how mobile it was. And I need a break from pet classes in WOW.

Anyone have streams for the other blizzcon panels today?

They better have a non-dk skin option

You're a retard if you can't work out why Titanforging in its current form is bad.

nope. if you want to roll a regular elf, go horde

This looks identical to night elves current "blue" color + some purple eye make up and black hair dye.

Like it is legit identical almost.

>sylvanas kills thrall
>aggra chimps out and kills her
>we now have an orc mommy instead of a shitty self-insert for failed women
Blizzard PLEASE

leave pizzacat alone

>they wont make pvp good
>no major class changes, just minor balance tweaks
>only "big" new features are warfronts and islands, both seem like they will get boring pretty fast
>basically the same game as now but with some new dungeons and a new raid
This entire "expansion" is literally just a moderate content patch. In fact I am pretty sure there have been content patches with more sweeping changes than what we've seen from Blizzcon.

She had to do it to save _____ from _____, the night trolls didn't want to do it and there was no time to explain.

Horde are the niggers of WoW and are literally for edgy 12 year olds.

We'd better be getting Zandalari druids with dinosaur forms.

This is not a warchief

this is a slut

They said they wanted to do smaller expansions with a lot of content updates.

ITS A FILLER EXPECTATION PACK

mmos are already about rng. if you start adding frivolous force multipliers it becomes too much.

Blizz please, just tell us the racials already.

>muh big bad
kys

Horde is the faction for lgbt, neckbeards and feminists.

WoD was filler, people called MoP filler and that was probably the best expansion in a while. Pandas just turned people off.

suck my dick asshole i have literally no idea what youre even saying back off

youtube.com/watch?v=gtRovkYG4is&feature=youtu.be&t=6952

>the stage is set for Ally controlled Eastern Kingdoms and Horde controlled Kalimdor

This is why we see Teldrasill burning and the Siege of Undercity. Burning the elves is a small price to pay for getting to purge the rats in Undercity. Lordaeron reclaim confirmed.
On the upside I also get to fuck me some inhuman pussy for a bar of chocolate in SW #refugeeswelcome

No, that would be Alliance on Proudmoore. please kill me

>the whining of goblins and worgen about their model update means we're going to lose a raid tier in BfA now

>All these people going "muh faction the best!!"
>Faction war expansion will actually be the BEST time to play both factions since you get to see all the unique content

Who else isn't retarded?

>#1 on trending
Based

Pandas turned me on amirite guys lol

Looks like the San'layn or whatever those vampires-butnotreallyvampires from ICC were called

I understand it. Rationally it's simply a way to make bad players feel better, sadly wow players are very emotional so they end up doing something they don't like and burned out for no reason. It's the same thing with people waiting for their alts to have high AK in the past.

I want to play muh goblin as a goblin, but it looks like the next expansion is going to be way better for the Alliance than the Horde.

Question: are you a race traitor in real life? Because your minimal loyalty to one of two factions leads me to conclude you're a side changing cuck without honor

Fuck that dumb bitch at the programming panel, cant even ask a proper programming question

>World of Warcraft: Classic
>STARSHARDS

They should at least give us the choice to go dark purple with white hair or make it their racial

>the exodar will be the last bastion of civilization in a land controlled by the horde
Almost make me feel good about being a draenei.

>in real life

found the problem, this is a video game my friend

Come home white man

>Reclaimed

Reclaimed for one patch you mean. 8.1s big draw will be "RECLAIMING OUR HOME"

Exodar isn't even there, it can fly now

>I'll never understand it.

My condolences for being so stupid.

I really doubt they will remake the draenei zone.

Exodar will fly and land in dalaran crater

Gobbos are so perfect for outlaw rogues though. And I don't want to pay $30 for a faction change (and a realm change because Ally on Illidan seems like a bad idea)

Velen will land that baby somewhere in the eastern kingdoms.

>yfw they land it on Dalaran crater

Honest question: How the FUCK do i get over my sexual attraction to Jaina? All my friends want to move to the horde now but i want to serve Jaina. What the fuck do i do wowg?

They said that and the blood elf area is getting reworked