/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread The stacy and virgin edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNOnghienKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

>Miu
>stacy
pick one

I want to fuck Kaito.

Maki isn't ugly!

very fast celes running at incredible hihg speed

Mugi!

Miu big family

Everybody dance now

Junko's #1 fan

Best, most beautiful giri.

I love Kirumi!

Bloodied Kokichi being silly!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Waah!

drawing is fun !

I love Tenko!

I am quite fond of Kirumi!

Good night, /drg/ It's 3AM and I'm beat. I'll post more progress tomorrow!

Hm, there's a direction that could be taken in V3's universe that wasn't. Creating a real Junko with a flashback light.

I want camp gay English dub Ouma to end all /drg/ sexuality debates by turning the v3 cast gay.

I want Ouma to insult Ki-Bo and tell him he's just a soulless hunk of metal and not human at all. Then I want Ouma to turn it around and tell Ki-Bo that because he isn't human, he shouldn't be constrained to boring human norms like "heterosexuality." I want Ouma to tell Ki-Bo that real robots do anal with men.

I want Ouma to call Himiko out for not giving two shits about Tenko. I want Ouma to encourage Himiko to embrace her true feelings for Tenko rather than holding them in, and to grind her magical pussy against Tenko's own ladyparts -- far out of his sight, of course, because even the thought of vaginas makes him faint.

I want Ouma to help Shinguuji realize the beauty, and fuckability, of all humanity -- especially men. I want Ouma to help Shinguuji open his mind as well as his legs. I want Ouma to help Shinguuji embrace his feminine side, the side that caused Kaito to call him a faggot.

I want Ouma to drag Kaito out of the closet with a sustained campaign sexual harassment. I want Ouma to tease and flirt and lisp at Kaito in his gay voice until Kaito can no longer control himself. After giving in and fucking Ouma, I want Kaito to tearfully admit that he is overcompensating, and that his ideal partner is actually a male rival pilot rather than a hot chick. I want Ouma to accept Kaito for the closeted gay man he is, rather than the manly heterosexual he pretends to be.

I want Kaede to wonder what's going on when she walks in on the gay and lesbian orgies her classmates are participating in. I want Ouma to sit Kaede down and give her the talk, explaining what gay means. I want Kaede to immediately be enthused to apply her newfound knowledge and set out to be a /u/ harem protagonist, just like in that one doujin (and in Jess's fantasies).

I want Ouma to smile smugly over his success at converting his entire class to the homosexual lifestyle.

FATTY

she's a big girl

Fat

I don't wanna, stupidhead

Kaede looking kinda thicc

Angie and her beloved Himiko!
*goes to kiss Tenkogal*

You're back!!

THICC AND CUTE

Sayaka is the best girl.

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

i love kaede
this is so adorable user

I thought that Kiyo was already a degenerate that puts out for either gender

?

she keeps making this face and shooting her cards everywhere

I found you, faker!

Kokichi was made to be the v3 boy's cumdumpster

Kirigiri is so ugly.

Goodnight, and good work today, keep it up!

Posting canon ambiguous gay couple.

New thread, new Tenko!
Let's dive into the world of girls' love together!
GOOD!!

Me too!

He called someone's waifu ugly on the internet... Looks like a crime of passion.

Stop being mean to her, please.

>KAITO I LOVE YOU
>haha love yourself...Now shuichi-

Whats his problem.

>Makifag trying to lessen the blow of rejection

what the hell is your problem

Yeah, might've gone overboard with her chest, sorry about that everyone, a man love his tits

Bros before autistic hoes

If the flashback lights can replace memories then why not replace memories with memories that closely resemble the normies?

You're wrong!

user, they don't replace memories, they IMPLANT them.

>You're wrong
>Post pic backing up the idea that Ouma is a cumdump

i just cleaned up you bitch

>those ogre claws

I want Kokichi's boipussy to start ovulating and have the v3 boys fight over who will impregnate him first, but then they accidently fuck him to death

I love Maki!

First for true love

I want yandere Meaty to kill all of my fictional waifus out of jealousy.

Cute!

Yeah she's bakadebusu.

toska no

>but then they accidently fuck him to death
That went south quickly

hot, who's seamen do you think would reach his egg first if they all were to come inside him at the same time?

What if V3 is just a game in the DR1+2+3 universe? In other words its just a fictional game based on actual history.

Girl, you're making a six figure income working these ridiculous games.

Gonta

Ryoma's

It would be a tie between Gonta, Kaito, and Ryoma

Kirigiri is so beautiful!

Bacon cooked to just the right temperature and texture is also beautiful!

so... all three of them would be the dad?

FICTION LOOPS

Yes.

REALITY SLIPS FAR AWAY
FICTION COMES ALIVE

Yes, a sub 50cm midget with severe autism and anger issues.

I don't see how that's relevant here! Bacon is totally overrated anyways!

youtube.com/watch?v=NNOnghienKI

Did Tsumugi like the DR3 anime?

Oum!

I just noticed that Shinguji's eyebrows go over his hat and it looks like shit.

>his eyebrows are one with his hat
So he'll lose them if we take it off?

I want to eat Ruruka's sweets and spit them out because they are too sour and tell her that they're not good.

Rurukas sweets are more addictive than crack, even if you disliked them you'll soon be kissing her toes and begging her for more.

>blatant lying

>Bacon is overrated

So in DR2 if Komaeda forcing Chiaki to murder him with the fire grenade counts as murder then how come Mechamaru moving around and falling to his death doesn't count as suicide?

I want to beat Ruruka to a bloody, rotten pulp, scrape dirt into her wounds and leave her to die in a ditch!

Ouma is not for lewd!

Which Dangan posts nudes on Facebook?

Mikan

She beat you to it.

You heard me!

Kaito posts his abs captioned "rate ;)"

You know what makes bacon even better?

Chocolate

That'd be very interesting. The cast finds Gundam set Mechamaru up but Monokuma rules it as suicide and the group have to live with a killer.

Canonically Kirigiri.

Ishimondo is a good ship.

You know if Souda was blonde or brunette and didn't have a weird shark face and wasn't autistic he'd be a pretty good boyfriend

I think it's in part because of the ability to do anything against it.

Chiaki chose to throw the fire grenade; Nagito didn't force her to do anything. Gundham left Mechamaru in a position where he was pretty much destined to die