youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Chaos concert
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24

>Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Strange Journey Redux Files including cutscenes, portraits, sprites and soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!l0lwXbrD!k4nTlSzKp86s8qrwt1Wf1A

>Shin Megami Tensei IV/IVA portraits, sprites and textures:
mega.nz/#F!UltjlITb!PnGEcWYkxv_n8u0vJQvhFg

>Memorial Arrange Tracks album, fully named and tagged:
mega.nz/#!Qt0V2aYY!AGD6ECNHOkNcGNSKjEhoT0KLvYEWhW2F_0508GNB36o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/XE7fjVPy

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_Apocalypse_Skills
twitter.com/OtherEhm/status/926883221102645250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In other words,

Praise Lord!
(in the form of currency)

ONE

And that is it. I give it a 2/5 died friends. Kinda boring very grindy. Awful "monster" designs. Now on to another bible game.

How do you summon in this game

who the fuck is raidou 40th, and why would he become a knight templar? why would the fucking raidous even side with the messians? arent they aligned with japanese gods?

How long did it take for you to finish it user?

It's (apparently) implied that Yatagarasu is one of YHVH's boys, along with the Amatsukami.

Don't ask me how that works

>half japanese gods side with messians in 2 and then get backstabbed
>the others are dead or sealed away
>can't practise non Messian faiths or you're killed or exiled to underworld
>Probably joined either to find a way to protect people in Millenium post the shit that went down in I
>Or the result of being a Raidou descendant who went law route

Massacre is the correct path.

Holy shit am I getting memed on? Desperate Hit is clearly whisperable in apoc. You cant pass on blank bullet and breath but you can pass iron judgment and DH. Just do yourselves both a favor and slit your fucking wrists

No, you're crying about awakened power for some stupid reason. No one cares. Occult Flash is what we're focusing on, pay attention

What do you mean? Like "lorewise" or function wise? For the latter You just click summon after clicking going to sort in the menu screen. For the former you just ask the "monsters" to join you. I NEVER was able to get them with my main guy and gave up. Just let one of your other demons I mean monsters or friends do the talking and you have a MUCH better time with it.

I don't know. I wanna say MAYBE 15-20 hours? Maybe even less then 15 its pretty short, by the time you get the third friend its almost over.

I would not personily recomand it unless you are a die hard SMT fan and want to finish all translated games. 21 here

t. Edgelord or Dagda

No need to be so angry, user-kun.

Oh there is no resource needed at all to summon or maintain monsters at all though. There is magnetite which I was confused for a while since I could not "use" it but I found out in the later game, you can trade with it in certain monster shrines for rather useless items.

SMT is the post-punk of vidya.

>being this retarded

Ah, so I am being memed on.

Well, not an argument. Sudokys yourself

I'm the same guy that brought up Occult Flash and mentioned Awakening. Sorry for not seeing the logic in removing one OP skill and adding a even worse OP passive.

Lore wise.
No comp or somethng to explain?

Desperate Hit isn't whisperable in Apocalypse. You memory is playing tricks on you. Iron Judgement also isn't whisperable by the way.

>sudokys yourself
sudoku yourself already implies that.

Its based on medieval fantasy times. Unless i missed something they just join you. No comp, no nothing. They dont explain it.

>yatagarasu is yhvhs bitch

oh shit. i can see why lucifer wants to fuck capital up.

i guess raidous sided with thorman then, considering if is right.

>sudokys
No
>yourself
Not an argument.

It's pointless to argue about the passive, though. That's like saying "oh, the ability to pick and choose skills in fusion is technically gone in this game? That doesn't matter since the game lets you fuse satan!" Yes, broken things exist in both IV and Apoc. We know that.

You're fucking retarded
>Demonee-Ho can be summoned through a special fusion of Frost Ace, Cu Chulainn and Kresnik. He can teach Nanashi the Iron Judgment, Smile Charge and Desperate Hit skills through his Demon Whisper but the skills Blank Bullet and Breath cannot be passed on in any way. Demonee-Ho benefits from learning Physical, Gun, Ice and Almighty skills.

thatsthejoke.png
Remember what I said about brainlets, user. Never go full retard

The fact that Thor's on YHVH's team is weird enough, desu.

Whoever wrote that is wrong, it's clearly non-whisperable.
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_Apocalypse_Skills

That text is from the wikia, Demonee-Ho's page. Regardless, I agree. I remember trying to whisper the skill but it was grayed out in Apoc.

MORE

>you can straight up buy stat boosters
>cheap as fuck as well

This is the 4/5 level and if i hadt bought this coin that each turns gives the wearer 5exp i would have 10500 macca or so. Shit is busted.

GOD

twitter.com/OtherEhm/status/926883221102645250

Turns out all the TMS #FE characters have a nude model in the game code. All of them.

...whatever that means.

Fuck off, /feg/got. Your shitty game is not welcome here.

Not SMT.

don't make the joke
I'm trusting you on this one, /smtg/

Not an alignment

Not an SMT

Not a good game

whoa! h-he's fast!

I don't wanna try to fight this love.

in bed?

Not an argument

I hate it when stats can go above the bar. I know 20 was a small number but jesus this triggers my autism.

Not a reason

Not a silogism

Not a nonogram

Not an ideology

Not a philosophy

ahahahaha what the fuck is this? some kind of new meme? wow /smtg/ memes sure are fun ahahaha.

>Null (You)

ahahahaha

This thread is going places.
Post Hoys.

Not an argument

NOT ENOUGH

NOT

NOT A MEME

Not an argument.

If I for example kill Odin (and he dies hard because godslayer) and later I will fuse him, is it treated as resurrecting? Can Demon Summoning Program be used to resurrect gods?
captcha: young sheldon

the fuck is an Observation

>yfw when you evolve beyond humanity but still sacrifice everything for mankind

>I NEVER was able to get them with my main guy and gave up
There is actually a 100 % chance of recruiting the monster if you know the exact sequence of responses to give. The sequence of responses is dependent on the monster's hidden "speech type". A few monsters are unrecruitable though.

you don't kill any god "hard" except yhvh. remember, even krishna is still 'alive' after you kick his ass since he just returned to his seal. most other gods return to the expanse after they're killed, see inanna

>resurrecting
no, any god killed hard by a godslayer can never come back, ever

Kind of a weird question: Is Shekinah the feminine aspect of YHVH specifically?

Not really nude, it's a given, you model the body, then put the clothes on it, it's a base.

Probably forgot to delete it, or left it there for DLC outfits and shit.

According to some.

The amount of residual butthurt about a game that none of you would have purchased a Wii U to play is absolutely amazing.

This is my favorite copy pasta

What does smt stand for anyways?

how the fuck did you get HD Apoc, user

Like, I know emus are a thing, but that has to run slow as shit

it means stop molesting things.

If that's true, then SMTV placing so much emphasis on Shekinah implies at least one aspect of YHVH is going to be present in the game.

No shit.

Okay. Why would an aspect of YHVH still be around?

Hi, guys, just got done playing DSJ. First off, I've played all the other SMT games.

DSJ is pretty good, it simply feels like it's missing a few things. I'm missing 8 skills, I'm missing the partner system (yes, there's demon coop, but it's just not the same), and I'm missing smirking.

My biggest gripe, though, are the new ending. 6 endings? And now you have to beat up a cute girl to get 3 of them, two of which aren't even neutral? I don't like this restriction at all. What if I wanted to go Bonds and have all my friends live like in my other favorite game series (and btw, more popular than smt) persona?

Another minor issue is being forced to spend time fusing up demons properly instead of just using the demon market + macca dlc for easy pickings. Why not give us everything that we need to beat everything in the game on the hardest difficulty from the getgo? you know, just my classic smt fan sense kicking in

This game just feels like a half step backwards for SMT :(

Shaking My Thighs.

post the EOV one

There's nothing "cleverly disguised" about it, man.

just let me have this one

>First off, I've played all the other EO games.

>V is pretty good, it simply feels like it's missing a few things. I'm missing Link skills, I'm missing the Prince(ss)/Sovereign (yes, there's the Shaman, but it's just not the same), and I'm missing a third difficulty level.

>My biggest gripe, though, is the summon line. Only 3 slots? And now most Dragoons want to use at least a slot for Bunkers? I don't like this restriction at all. What if I wanted to use 2 Rovers, a Dragoon, and 2 Necromancers?

>Another minor issue is being forced to spend precious skill points to fish or handle animals, etc. Why not give us extra points *just* for those skills instead of taking away from our combat skills?

>This game just feels like a half step backwards for EO :(
keep it smt related

Unofficial October builds.
Citra+CC-MSVC_19_10_2017
or
Citra-MSVC-2017-NO-OPTIMIZED-14-OCT-2017

I use the first one, both seem the same though, be warned SMT4 crashes in-game for some reason, but Apocalypse works fine. HD is unplayable, but native runs almost perfectly, if your CPU is good enough.

Are there any notable differences between the two?

Has Kaneko said anything about the story expansion for SJ's remake?

Not that I noticed, I am not some tech savy coder, I really don't know what they mean.

Also cutscenes run at full speed, as does the map. So if you ever wanted to play the undub, go for it. No DLC though.

Sorry, but Kaneko is dead

probably because only his masculine form was exterminated by nanashi. the feminine one must also be killed before the world is truly free of him.

No he's not, he's my dad and he's very much alive!

So I just beat Nocturne TDE on normal and am wondering something.

Lucifer never once used dekunda or dekaja, is that normal? I was really surprised to not one of either from him. Is that just because I was playing on normal or just some weird luck?

Anyway I guess it's now time for SMTI. Guess I better prepare my anus.

Because the games are not some linear continuity.