fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Fates tempest when

My husband in the OP.

So I got a +Atk -Spd Ayra and I'm trying to fix her.

Is this enough? Maybe a +Speed3 seal wold make it.

Post quality pics from the FE4 manga

Julia! My wife!

>The most chad of the Thundercocks has a perfect kill on this neko.
Feelsbadman, would you change anything on her? If I were to +1 her (or Reinhardt were +8 or lower) she would survive

is a -def +res weffie better than neutral one? should i 40+ one of them or keep them both?

Current pool is making less and less sense unless they have plans to demote a bunch of older units in nearest future.

I want to build a M Robin but I have only got one.

+Res -Hp, is he usable?

That looks like a different manga than the one I'm thinking of, is it?

They won't 5* exclusives will become the most numerous units eventually. Absolute shitters like Dolph are going to be 5* exclusive.

Put guard on Sakura

>Guard perfectly fucks QP Moonbow over
>Doesn't use it
Like, how fucking dumb?

Has anyone got any more good incest art?

TT reward is Rinkah
35/15/25/35/20
Art by Ueda

14 years later I'm still mad he doesn't get any strength from his hard mode bonuses.

There's three main fujo emblem mangas.

you will never be against a plus 10 rein with similarly merged teammates unless you are a whale as well. worrying about you neko dying to a plus 10 rein doesnt really matter since you will probably never see one

Post Nino!

>Gay incest.

Progressive!

*saves healers*

Are there 2 FE 4 mangas?

She's honestly fine even with -spd. She'll still have 37 spd with her sword, which makes 41 on initiation

bully Azel

Not sure how I feel about Fury's damage + the 80% threshold
Sure, let's give her guard so she can counter 1 (1) unit when she's already using deflect magic for that purpose when raven mages run rampant in arena to counter Reinhardt.

>Sigurd didn't fuck Ethlyn
Baka ass ningen

The longest rivalry in FE history

I posted this last night but
Is +Def-Res Boey's best Boon/Bane? How badly does he want CC because I'm tempted to roll for Takumi now

>raven mages run rampant in arena to counter Reinhardt
Only greens, who die to any red.

You got to go back in time for most of it.

Looks like he can naturally bait archers without raven+TA leaving him more flexible.

>Implying IS hasn't given up on healers

I mean she is the original wielder of light brand

Radiant Ike fucking when?

>FEH will live long enough for you to see Radiant Ike get powercrept by Ralph or some other literally who who gets added years down the line

How come Seliph has all these guys after his boipussy?

that a really good Iv set for boey. He makes the best use of CC and when planted on a def tile is nigh invulnerable against axes, lances and almost all archers who arent using piercing specials. If you havent got a takumi sitting in your racks i wouldnt really recommending rolling unless you really like boey since there is no guarentee you will get him

I guess that's a fair assumption, specially considering Sakura's trash BST

ETHLYN'S ARMPITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reddient Ike. I hope he does get powercreeped, I fucking hate Smashfags.

I believe that -HP/+ATK or +DEF is better because some make it or break it situations depend on his already bad RES.

Has anyone ever paired Azel with Edain though?
Him with Tilt is OTP as fuck, but even if she wasn't there I don't think I'd pair him with her.
Maybe Sylvia for a Volcanon Corpul.

>FEH will live long enough for you to see Radiant Ike get powercrept by Ralph or some other literally who who gets added years down the line

As it should be.

I let lacheslut /ss/ him last run

His art will probably be shit we can only pray Kita gets to do him again

what do with henry

Finally done with my fliers team, anything I should change ?

Aside from pulling a Tana without shit IVs.

Damn, that Prince Shannan guy is awesome.

>Reinforcements popping up in the most random areas and attacking on the same turn
I hope we never fucking go back to this.

Azel isn't really a good father for anyone but Nanna and Delmud, honestly. People like to pair him up with Tiltyu because of pursuit and his Fala blood but her kids are horrible units no matter what outside of Horsety and meme wrath ambush shenanigans. It's not like Arthur wants to use that heavy as fuck Bolganone tome.

have a 5 way with them

IS seems to have learned it's a shit mechanic at least

They literally made her into a gremlin

Owl tome is crazy good with him since he's always going to be glued to the other armors
I kept the Spectral tome to reverse buffs on cavshitters though.
Quick Riposte or bowbreaker for his B-slot and he should be good.
A is definitely Close counter if you have it, or Fury if you don't

Cause he's cute af.

Most recently, I paired him with Sylvia for magic sword Leen desu.

Red or green?

Tailtu just wanted to see Azel's dick, that's why she didn't do it to Lex.

i'd love to stroll in a market with tiny seliph sometime

Trash

It's actually pretty good for Battle Lana, but it means benching Lester because he's literally unusable. Then again, Lester is always pretty bad so if you want the best cleric at the cost of benching him then yeah, I'd go for it.

Cute

And Ares basically does 90% of the work in killing Julius, Julia didn't even get to do much since her hitrates were so shaky

Why did everyone want Adean?

>lets give her guard so she can counter 1 (1) unit
>has deflect magic seal

You know how many mages have specials? Every single one.
You know how many brave magic users there are in the game? 2, and one of them prefers bladetome anyways.

Also while I can understand the appeal of building an "offensive" Sakura with CA and Def Ploy, I think she works better as a unit to bait and tank mages. The build I eventually plan on running uses Guard, Atk Ploy, and the DD3 seal. It gives you a lot more safety while still letting you kill most mages. If you're worried about TA + Raven mages, don't be because

1. Raven mages are never the main threats on an enemy team (that would be Thundercock and Bladetome users).
2. Raven mages are easy to counter using your teammates with WTA. Besides, even if they're running TA, the often times won't be about outright kill you if you're stacking enough Res.

>since her hitrates were so shaky

wait what? Was she unpromoted or what? I remember her hit rate being pretty good with Naga.

Anyway, congrats user.

>close counter

lol

She was like level 8 or something, yeah

Remember, it doesn't matter what any of you say. Ephraim and Eirika get married at the end of Sacred Stones.

call me boring but i preferred her with seth and ephraim with l'archel. Innes got vanessa

My Henry is +def
Defenselets are an unfortunate bunch

woah...

You don't happen to have a save at Chapter 5 do you? I actually do have one of my own, but it's for the Ghanef patch and I can't get the ending with it. I'm willing to suck it up and lose my pairings, then roll with a sub run, for it.

>41 spd
>fix her
Ayra is immune to shit ivs.

Helen of Troy syndrome

Not entirely true. With a few merges on your team you could see them. I play with an unmerged bonus unit, Hector, Ike and a +4 Cordelia. I've run into +9-10 Reins and shit before and it sucks.

THIS
Also Larachel x Dozla and Tana with scarface desu

So who were your favorite characters?

I'll check in a bit

Midir and Aideen because they're childhood friends
Jamke becuase he's a poo and poos obsess over white women

What happens when Heroes runs its course? Will they make it so that people can't log in anymore? What typically happens to other Gatcha games?

>playing Genealogy
>chapter 7
>just recruited Tine
>accidentally hit my keyboard and fuck up back to a save state back at Ishtore
>emulator is weird so the saves from that state override the current ones without doing anything
as if this game wasn't tedious enough, now I gotta do it all again

Pure Preistess type.
Ayra has a shitty personality and probably stinks, Sylvia and Tailtiu are childish, Lachesis is a brocon, Brigid probably has a shitty personality too and Fury's already in love with Lewyn

+Def is still a deflet and waste of CC when henry is better at hard countering lyn/rein which armour teams actually need

Liar! My Ephraim married his other little(big) sister.

Hello nerds

Earliest I have is a savestate at the start of chapter 4

>patty
so cute

How should I build him? I know Fury and Vantage but what else? Especially his special - I've heard many different recommendations.

Seliph is technically half-Verdanean. And no one can resist the big Verdane cock.

The fuck are you on about?
Hector takes 0 damage from BLyn, and DC Amelia mops up Rein
Armors have never had a problem with BLyn, and only worry about the cock when Hector or Amelia aren't at full HP, which is a moot point if you slap vantage on Hector.

>+ak -def Halloween Jakob

Is it worth dumping the feathers to give this nigger a Brave Bow?

I have Hector, Brave Effie and BK as my usual armors. No Armor March available, though.

why do people with bad looks show themselves on camera, are they just unaware?
why do people with bad speaking voices record videos, are they just unaware?

Actually, I'll try with my save. It might work with Naga anyway, if not losing the ending is no big deal, I think. I'll just read it. Thanks anyway.

They made Travant really hot in the manga desu