/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Royal Pools Challenge: A player must always be in the water by Sun Platform at all times, jumping or moving away from the water will result in a failed Challenge.
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Prism & Time Warp: Killing Time
Flashpoint: EDZ
Xur: N/A
Trials: N/A

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

>Xur: N/A

NOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw no bf to play destiny with

; h;

>Xur: N/A
>Trials: N/A
One job OP

All white or black and gold?
Also, I wish the raid helmet for Hunters wasn't so fucking ugly

What Shader on the right one?

Honors of the Nine

Neither.

>Die in Trials
>Spawn next to enemies instead of teammates
>End up dying 3 in a row because of spawning in front of enemies

ahaha yes.

So I should just infuse my Sturm into a handcannon that's good, right?

>Do Callus with some random clan members
>everyone knows so just split up groups and all that etc
>on dps phase see 6 Coldheart firing at him

Why wear the raid helmet?

Get your ass to Io and get the Hunter helmet

Reminder that you can complete the Nightfall in under 5 minutes without rushing

I've been in way too many groups that just try to rush it all, especially the tanks and just keep dying over and over because of the amounts of mobs that are still up

>Got this purp sword called Traitor's Fate
>It's Calus colored with Calus related flavor text, doesn't take a shader, has a lore tab with nothing on it, came from purple engram
What's the deal with this thing?

anyone else getting buffalo like crazy on pc?

>There will never be public chat
>There will never be custom games
why did bungo become so counter-intuitive

we could've had shit like Destiny: Forge

sturm more like shit am i right

>got an exotic kinetic from a powerful gear engram
>huge jump from 273 to 284
>every single powerful engram since then has contained a kinetic weapon
Shit sucks

You killed Ghaul so Calus gave it to you as a token of appreciation.

Yeah you can reaquire all exotics through collections so it isn't a problem. Exotics are one of the few ways to progress your power anyways. Better to use them that way.

Took me nearly 3 weeks to get a pair of purple pants. This game can be a real fucking cunt sometimes.

You can infuse kinetic/energy as long as it's the same weapon type.

I-I like it

>Emperor slipped this into a purple engram from a random fallen chest on earth as thanks for killing Ghaul like almost 2 months when I already have the way better raid sword
T-Thanks Calculus.

I got it from the postmaster right after finishing the campaign, so.

whats the point of reputation levels with vendors?

To create a false grind to emulate a strong end game due to the complete non-existence of anything worthwhile in the late game.

how should i go about exploring the areas in destiny 2? currently Io or titan or some planet just opened up to me. should i go there or keep exploring the EDZ? are enemy levels scaled with yours or will i eventually run into an area with enemies stronger than i am in the EDZ?

ARE MELANIN ENRICHED PERSONS OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN DESCENT PERMITTED TO PARTAKE IN THE CONTENT OF THIS VIDEO GAME?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?

There isn't one, part of why they're no longer shown in-game, no doubt. Factions have a soft cap of 30 during Faction Rallies and will only reward shaders and no weapons or gear post-30, that's the only time level does owt

Just do what you want. The game is heavily targeted towards casual players. The only worthwhile advice is that you save your weekly milestones until you reach 265. To be fair though, the raid is already released so that doesn't even matter anymore.

Lots of niggas play destiny

All my legendary armour gives me a 2/4/9 stat spread. How do I get 10 restoration as a Titan? It seems I can only get restorative mods for my legs, which I'm guessing is by design.

did they rename line rifles at some point?
I swear they used to be called pinch rifles

I'm black and I play. The fuck you need permission for. What is this meme

The fuck shader is that. How are you so bright. Or is it just your armor's texture?

Midnight Talon. It's in the Eververse store right now.

>The only worthwhile advice is that you save your weekly milestones until you reach 265
not sure what you mean by this. i looked it up and milestones are weekly tasks that reset? according to some websites, this week is:
Flashpoint: EDZ
Complete Public Events on EDZ.
Nightfall: Complete The Arms Dealer Nightfall Strike on EDZ.
Nightfall modifiers:
Prism - Your attacks matching the focused element deal increased damage.
Timewarp: Killing Time - Defeat enemies to extend the mission timer.

what does it mean when you say "you save your weekly milestones until you reach 265"? 265 is the item level, but im readin that weekly event rewards go to your mailbox if you dont open them? do you mean that stops happening after 265 and you have to open them manually before the week resets?

Good thing it's lower than my energy weapon by 1 :^)

I'm using it too so I guess it's just the texture. Goddamn you look radiant as hell.

There's neither line nor pinch rifles

>trials of the nine
more like trials of the tryhards

Pretty sure titans and hunters cannot hit 10 recovery. Just as only titans get 10 res and hunters 10 mobility

>Shadowplay won't work again

The fuck is wrong with this thing

More like trials of the whine

anybody up for a nightfall run?
im on PC add me YamiPearls#1952

nigger

Hey anybody on NA PC wanna try stumbling through a couple matches of Trials?

warning: i fucking suck and don't have any meta meme weapons

That's what I've heard, but I swear I've seen screenshots here of people who have done it. Maybe it was a Warlock and I didn't look properly.

hunters can get 10 res too actually

fuck i forgot how tripcodes work.
battletag is Cite#11451

Never drinking two bottles of extra caffeinated ice coffee ever again to stay awake for raiding holy shit. I couldn't fucking sleep past 7AM despite going to bed at 4:30.

Why do none of the swords take shaders?
What is the reasoning behind only making one specific type of weapons not take shaders?

The weekly milestones give you powerful engrams which will always result in equipment higher than your power level. Upon release we saved them until the soft cap, 265 power, so we could get the best power possible for the raid. Now that the raid has released it doesn't matter.

Lol sucks to suck m8

Not enough time to make it into the game

but wont the engrams be locked to the power lvl you have at the time of completeing the milestone?

No pc raids going on?

>when comp crucible goes from fun to tedious once everyone starts using multi-tools and BDs

i don't get why people feel the need to be meta-whores when winning doesn't seem to affect your loot drops.

>when u in a raid and the shotcaller has a trash mic
shiiiiiiiieeeeeet

Say you're 265 power.

>You do the crucible milestone
>go to shax
>he gives you a couple pieces of gear at 270+ power
>do the flashpoint milestone
>go to cayde
>cayde gives you two pieces of gear that are 270+

And so on

I'm surprised I don't see Lincoln Green more often. Thing reminds me of the Hawksaw.

Slava is that you?

If I am out of milestones what do I do for higher light drops outside of the raid?

Should I avoid adding purple maids to anything until I hit 300?

I CAN'T DECIDE
Also, ignore the fact that I've got a War Rig with a MIDA, this isn't the outfit I'm currently using.

Okay I think I figured out what you're asking. There are legendary engrams that won't progress your power level, and "luminous" engrams that will. When an activity says it will give you "powerful gear" that means the reward is a luminous engram. The whole point of them is that they give you better gear.

Chat on Destiny 2 is trash
Use Discord

everyone says use discord but does a /dg/ discord even exist?

They all look shit

You can farm exotics by doing public events. It's a pretty shit method but it's all you got.

fuck war rig
super useful but ugly as sin

Niggers are not aloud

No they're very loud

Third from the left is pretty nice

Yes.

>uncommon shaders

Why even bother?

3 looks great imo

Any Australians/Oceanic wanna do trials or the raid? I'm keen for either, but also never done either

Have mic etc

poke#1307

I'm sure this is more your speed

That's kind of where I've been leaning. I'd like the first one better if the brown was a more leathery color, and the second one matches the War Rig better, but that off-white is nice.
>custom-made shaders never

Those pauldrons are retarded.

Jesus Christ, let someone else post OP, since you can't do it right.

the only thing I really dislike from arcology gear are the helmets. They all like somekind of 1920s diving equipment.

>clan mate asks to group up
>sure, send invite
>go to character panel to see the notification that an invite has been sent
>hit U to go to "social" tab
>hit tab to see received messages
>right click on invite to inspect it
>hit tab to accept invite

even if you don't count going to the character sheet, that is 4 fucking steps to accepting a group invite. MMOs have it down to a prompt on screen to accept or deny, other online games have it down to maybe two screens, why the fuck does it have to be so convoluted?

Wings of Sacred Dawn with a Funshot is FUN

Wish they woulda just brought back all the normal armor from 1.

>male titan

Starting a fresh PC raid, need 4
Add SlamanJamman#1671

consoles, they have to jam all the functions into keys since the mouse doesnt exist for them.

It's crazy how good the optimization for PC is but how lacking in literally ANY UI changes there are for PC

>No Skullfort
Leave.

yes, I am using discord, but the guy still has a shit mic

>TITAN TIERS
>TOP TIER
Male Human
Male Exo
Female Exo
>HIGH TIER
>ABOVE AVERAGE TIER
>AVERAGE TIER
>BELOW AVERAGE TIER
Male Awoken
>SHIT TIER
>ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING TIER
Female Human
Female Awoken

has anyone else noticed that some blue pulse and auto rifles are named after (relatively small) western european towns, which I believe were all of roman significance?

Just now saw a gun called 'Aachen -[random numbers]'. Also recall seeing a Belgian town, dont recall exactly.

I want to like the other Titan subclasses but since I have Skullfort I feel like I'm letting the team down by not using it...

They have a "Social lead" that is afraid of social interactions. A retarded intern probably did the interface on top of that.

How long does the raid take on average?

thanks for the red pill, reddit