Would u buy based off this image

Would u?

Looks like an uptrend.
I wouldn't buy on technicals alone unless I was planning to sell within 2 or 3 days though.

I got in at 0.004c im up a stupid amount sadly this is low volume crypto with no real adoption yet... So itsa gamble

No. I would want confirmation of trend upwards before buying. You cannot tell what is gonna happen solely based on this pic.

>March 2017
No. The stock is fairly new and could tank.

My question is if i should buy more. Inb4 price hike. I own a around 100k already just debating on buying more

Also came out in jan 3rd i think.

Well if youre already in a profit, you should derisk. Either take all your investment out and leave the profit, so if the stock goes up, you make a profit, if it goes down, you'd be sitting on a loss with money you haven't really worked for. Or if you really have faith in it, take a portion out, say 30% so that if it drops in price, you can buy more.

Still fairly new. Look at twitter and snapchat stocks.

No, because past data doesn't tell you shit about future direction

Yeaj hard to not be greedy here. Im scared to lose my position but also ready to baghold. I know i should divest into something else however this crypto pays dividends and stakes so sitting in it isnt a bad move but i get what youre saying. My target is 0.08c before i get out. But thats greedy.

>ready to baghold
Bagholders are dumb chimps who deserve to lose money.
Cut losses early so you don't lose everything.

The smart thing to do is sell half now and dump the rest if it drops below break-even. This allows you to diversify and also reduces your risk to near-zero.

Stock history is important.
If a stock drops, at some point it will come back to its previous levels, where you will normally see resistance.

It gives you an ideal target price to sell out.

People who unironically believe TA has no value whatsoever aren't worth arguing with. They live in a fantasy world where markets are efficient and humans are rational.

It will either drop and recover before hitting that level, hit that level as predicted, or blow through it. You can't predict what will happen based on historical data

I'm not saying all TA is pointless (I use TA), just the TA proposed by OP. There's more to TA than price indicators

I have a few other factors I'd consider. It doesn't look like a bad buy, but I need to see the volume and there's more I need to know about it before making that decision.

You don't use trend lines?
I can see two or three that indicate this is likely to keep climbing.

Yeah super low volume highest volume was 156k so far i have shorted once and was able to get rid of half of my supply and get back in. But it definitely is scary when a small fry like myself can cause 24 % change

I've been trading for 5 years or so.
Im from a different board and new to /biz. Im not sure if im talking with complete idiots or not. Im not so much into crypto currency.

I dont recommend it, but if you like volatility, trade forex. If you really know what youre doing, do binary options on stockpair or 24options.

Eh ive traded forex. I prefer crypto less hassle and i can get cash faster out of it cause i sell btc on the street for 5-10% markup

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Too late. Find another shitcoin.

>i sell btc on the street for 5-10% markup
Seriously?
Why don't you just buy BTC, sell it locally, rinse, repeat?
That's a HUGE arbitrage opportunity.

Well if you connect the top of the candles, you'll see a wedge coming. Anything could happen, could break out or flop.

The RSI shows that it could be overbought.

I dont know anything about crypto currency and what effects and drives it, so i dont know where it will go.

Im taking that 5-10% and putting it into other things thats why. Plus it pays for small bills like phone gas and food i do it as sup income. Cause i have cuckdayjob.

Stocks and coins almost ALWAYS fill the gap...

That coin will fill the Mar 2nd gap. Place your order there and watch fundamentals.

That's how I've done it for 20 years and never had a down year.

So if you were to invest what would be your buy price? I got in at 0.004c ive been holdong 1 btc in cold storage waiting to crack it for eth or ltc but part of me is kicking myself for not putting it into this at that price point.

Then you wont make a good profit. You should compound.

Not sure if its true, but someone told about a Chinese business model. They open up 2 business. 1 business, they take all the profit and reinvest it to expand. The second business is to pay for food and bills. What im saying is, keep reinventing all your money, while your day to day job pays for your bills.

My only reason for not just going back to btc everytime is because some weeks i have around 5k in sales and some weeks i only get like 500. Another thing is some weeks i burn through smurf account buy limits. Which cause me to lose % getting coins from exchanges or localbit. I definitely have been looking for other ventures but its only been a couple months since i got my shit together

Gotta be patient. Look at long term charts of all coins except for the really big ones. The big boys pump BTC and the alt coins drop to hell and below.. The gap is where the pumpers started buying and eventually it will fall to that price (not 100% guaranteed but.... You win some you lose some)

That's when you buy. It's been a learning curve for me and I lost 100% on 5 or 6 coins learning.
My advice is this...

BTC will pump. Wait for it to pump and then buy altcoins with GOOD liquidity. Never buy anything off of Yobit. Stick to Bittrex and Poloniex.

I've got coins that I made 500% on in Yobit and the wallets are in maintenance for 5 months or more.

All in all my first year I lost completely 3 BTC in coins that died and 59 ETH by not writing down the password somewhere. Just sits there in the wallet taunting me.LOL

I still turned $2000 in $17,000 in 11 months learning along the way.

Only buy Bittrex and Polo. Wait for corrections.
Buy when there is blood in the streets. Remember last year even ETH took a major shit.... and BTC was down to 400... and I bought there.. because I waited for a correction.

Anyway here is a specific analysis of your chart from some random user on a shitboard.

People never look at volume when they trade. it means nothing to them but it is a huge indicator.

Let's look at your chart. people are slowly buying in, getting interested in the coin, supporting the coin and probably the forums.
On Apr 2nd someone or a group decide to pump up the price. Look at the volume it took to push it up. Look how big the black bar is.
Medium size right? So on Apr 3rd. Everyone jumps in and the volume spikes. Now a bunch of people are vested in the trade.

It drops and on Apr. 5th people buy a little more to support the price. It drops...
So they really try and pump the price up and the volume is really high... Why doesn't the price go up ???

(because the pumpers are now selling)

Now look at Apr. 11th.. See how much volume there is ? Now people are getting everyone in trying to pump the price and the volume is huge!!

How much did the price move ?

Not much at all even with almost twice the volume that made it originally spike...

Now when BTC rises that price will plummet because people will get out and into BTC. How much volume will be needed to support the price ??

About three times as much because people are selling...

Where will the price go ??

Down to the original pump... Where you buy. Because people are masochists and will buy back in to "mentally" not have lost on a trade...