/wfg/ - Warframe General

previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Saryn/Prime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What ability should I build for as Nyx? Her 1 seems kinda fun with the 500% bonus damage augment, but then again 3 and 4 are both pretty strong as well

Hey /wfg/ what should I change?

Can someone give me a spare intensify?

User is darkone96

why the FUCK cant i find any damn fish
i just got the first fishing spear
i sit next to the fucking water
i dont see any fish

>no edition
>mag in the OP

Clearly OP is actually braindamaged, and Mag is expressing her concern over this fact.

maybe go to another body of water and listen harder

>been more than 3 weeks since PoE
>he still -- I repeat -- STILL void dashes at kuva

>No Despoil
Wouldn't even let you join the squad

give me a kiss first

go to the pond with the geyser and stand on the rocks with the spear out

another day in the sleek

To that user who wanted to know from the last thread

W-Where do you want a kiss user?

I've found that kuva clouds tend to bug out and either do nothing, ruining the mission, or just disappear when shooting them instead of void dashing them

Clem in his Bluntfort is adorable.

FYI: Possible mid-mission objective changes are:
- DualMissionObjectiveExterminate (most common and likely one to occur)
- DualMissionObjectiveRescue (least likely one to occur)
- DualMissionObjectiveSabotage (second most likely to occur)

- DualMissionObjectiveAssassinate (does no longer occur)
- DualMissionObjectiveCounterIntel (mission type no longer in rotation, does no longer occur)
- DualMissionObjectiveIntel (same as above, obvs)

don't use aoe amps on them

Post ovens

>Be poor
>Credit booster
>Run index a bunch of times
>1.5 million credits
>Feelsgoodbro
>Baro Arrives
>Poor again.

It was nice while it lasted. Tempted to spam the index some more to try and get Ki'Teer Presence before he leaves.

>using shitty amps
okay

With a booster it's only 4-5 runs to get the emote. Do it faggot.

fucking hated fighting Vay Cuck
Luckily all three parts dropped in a row
can't wait to play Hydroid and toss him into the garbage bin the second he hits 30
should be enough to get MR20

All of the amps are shitty though, they're only good for teralyst hunting. Might as well use the one that actually gives you convenience outside of the plains, which is 99% of content.

STOP

>"Oh dear, I hope that didn't put you too far in the hole, Tenno."

Yeah, the sealab's just annoying at first because you have to move around even more, and learn the mechanics behind the swimming puzzles, but after that, ez pz, nothing anyone should complain too much about.

>every
>fucking
>time
he actually has something of worth/i want for shits and gigs

no

I just spent 20 minutes doing fucking axi survival before getting DCd and I lost everything we opened.
Got a Reaper Prime BP out of that and all I am fucking pissed off

I miss actually getting stuff every time he comes around
now its nothing or like one two things every visit

When do we get the reward for every bounty mini mission? I suddenly don't feel like doing bountys now that I know this'll be a thing.

>All of the amps are shitty though, they're only good for teralyst hunting.
Dunno, two-shoting any sentient without any hassles is nice whenever you need it.

whoever posted that spider comic last thread has to answer for murdering my afternoon

>have multiple million credits
>start mastery farming
>not under 200k
help

And also stalker.
it's generally a nice feeling to ALWAYS have some kind of firepower, even when running completely fresh lvl 0 gear.

Neo I mean but whatever you get the point
I think I kept everything else, but the one vaulted 15p piece of shit is gone

"Those Inaros sentinel golems will never find me up here."

What's all this meteor shit for? Should I give a shit about some meteor that crashed in Cetus?

As a new player, how can I quickly get Saryn? I dig the poison stuff

Considering they can't exit the tomb, you're right.

What weapons should i bring to the Index? Soma P and Hek with syndicate mod don't seem to make a dent when they hit lv 60, i'd use a impact based weapon but i don't currently have any nor do i know which would be a good one.

Thanks. Neither of those are that bad. You selling that Tiberon riven?

That's the benefit to being a lazy on-off bastard like me. There's plenty still to do.

I finally got my damn Vitality that last notch, too. Even if it being 440% and having weird numbers for warframe health will trigger muh 'tism.

never do axi endless is my motto, they are to hard to get to run non rad

problem solved

>As a new player, how can I quickly get Saryn?
Unless you buy her, she drops on the last possible planet to unlock :^)

get some plat and just get Saryn Prime off a player she goes for 50-60 plat and regular Saryn is a bitch to farm and literally only available on the last planet, Sedna

Seeing as it's done absolutely nothing as of yet, we have no fucking idea.

I got it mixed up it was actually Neo, but for whatever reason I got to keep the sybaris parts I picked up it's just the Reaper that's gone

several options:
-speedrun to literally the last accessible planet in the starchart, because that's the boss she drops from
-get a very kind soul to taxi you to the executioner arenas to earn rathuum points (which you need to fight that boss) and then to Kela herself to kill her for a chance at the items
-buy plat

fellow new player, was able to get saryn prime parts well before I made it to Sedna

It's not quick in the slightest.

You first have to get to Ceres, then run Rathuum arenas for judgment points to even open Kela de Thaym's mission.

Kela herself sucks, because she's got a ton of HP and requires squad coordination to shoot the spinny things on the walls while she tracks you with one-shot orbital strikes.

That's just to get one random third, mind you. Saryn Prime stuff is probably much easier to get, via relics (to the extent that I'm just now finally building Saryn for mastery fodder when I've had Prime for half a year or more.)

>only have one gold potato
>don't know if I should use it or save it for the new cat slut

Hot damn Inaros is ugly, what were they thinking
Is there any way to beautify him

TURN EMBER BACK INTO A BOY

Or he can just farm her prime by the time he hits Saturn, silly

What frame would you use it on?

Sedna, not Ceres. Whatever. Fuck Kela anyways. Go for Prime, as above posters said.

>Hot damn Inaros is ugly, what were they thinking
>Is there any way to beautify him
Sadly it will probably take several years until a deluxe skin or even Inaros Prime...

Oh god damn it.
How should I go about getting the prime parts then?

All of Saryn Prime is available in Lith and Meso relics, just bypass Saryn and go straight for Saryn Prime.

Then switch her appearance to normal Saryn's because her prime looks awful.

Rate my riven pls.

Well, uh, fine, whatever, man.

buy the cat with plat or you're not a true fan

>whoever posted that spider comic last thread has to answer for murdering my afternoon
same here...

just do what said, lith and meso easy as SHIT to farm

but do it quick shes getting vaulted in the next 6-2138 hours

>but do it quick shes getting vaulted in the next 6-2138 hours
what

He listed a range of possible time's because DE is a mixture of insane and retarded
What's giving you trouble

>"You realize we haven't celebrated Halloween in this year 2017, right?"

>her prime looks awful
This. When are they going to let us use Immortals+regular model on primes?

saryn prime is next on the vault block iirc

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Saryn/Prime

>he wasn't here for pre-closed-beta

lmao newfag

Why is it like that
That sounds crazy

my riven dealer said he doesn't rate console peasant rivens :^)

Lex rivens are worth something, I'd say about 100 at least, but that one is a mediocre roll, so consider rerolling

When you'll stop being retarded for a few seconds.

3 and 4 with the augment.

Max range, max efficiency and decent duration (100% is enough), completely ignore strength. With maxed p flow you have around 300k eHP in your 4, and you actually draw aggro in about 20 meters. You can se your operator to relocate.

You also have almost 60 fucking meters of CC, and it has a decently long stun too. Cast it either if your team is getting rekt or before you want to leave your 4, or if you're taking too much damage from enemies and the drain gets too high (never happens in regular content, up to sortie 3).

What weapon should I use for focus farm if I don't want to pay out the ass for maiming strike?

why the fuck did they not put that line in when they gave him a voice

Funny, Inaros Prime will be the most fitting of all Primes, given how much Egyptians loved encrusting the dead in gold.

I am indeed

Read what I wrote again. I want to use Prime frame with Immortal skin with frames normal model.

Should I potato Staticor to turn it into a corrosive status hose if I don't own Jolt and will have to just use the 90 electric mod

basically in the next three or four weeks the relics that contain her parts will leave the drop tables

who is this?

Yes, i understood that you want your prime saryn with the immortal skin and that you are too retarded to understand that ALL skins aside from deluxe and prime do not change the base model.

>and decent duration
you don't really need duration at all. In many cases being able to repeat the chaos stun more quickly is more important than a bit of extra efficiency on absorb.

also darts are semi-useful for rad procs on things like ancient healers, once you figure out how to manipulate the auto-target a bit

>forget to set matchmaking to solo
>load into plains of eidolon
>HOST MIGRATION IN PROGRESS

ign?

Literally anything focus farming is fucking easy
And maiming strike will be back in a couple months anyway

wich is better, secura penta or zarr

i have a riven for both, they are both trash however and i dont wanna reroll both.

wait so let me get this right,
doing 4 waves of interception missions on earth, having a 10% chance to get the relic, and then another 10% chance to get saryn p chassis is the easiest way to get it without paying?
fuck i wish i didnt give it to the red veil
fucking ripoffs

>forget to set matchmaking to solo
>load into plains of eidolon
>do everything solo anyway because everyone else is busy looking at the big boy

Infinite ammo weps are maximum comfy, yet they're limited to Amps and Archwings or balanced to utter shit like Cycron. Once amps don't fall off horribly against armor, things will be pretty great.

It's honestly nice to be able to run around as an operator for missions sometimes too.

could be weeks, could come with the operation plague star

Alright, let me rephrase that. I want to use Prime with immortal skin with prime bits turned off. I

So, if Saryn Prime gets vaulted, can I count on her to be a twitch prime reward thing? I got Frost Prime from that, but I don't know how often it changes or if they say anywhere what's next.