/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

leaks never edition

previous thread: -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Oct 30] Rei-Six 1.0 released. ReiNAND with b9s support and more. github.com/CrimsonMaple/Rei-Six/releases/tag/1.0
>Vita
[Oct 29] VitaShell 1.76 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell
[Oct 23] PKGI released, allows installing original pkg files, download & unpack pkg files directly on Vita together with your NoNpDrm fake license github.com/mmozeiko/pkgi/releases
-pkgi.txt: pastebin.com/raw/wRuNrxdb
>PS4
[Oct 20] fail0verflow published a writeup for their 4.05 kernel exploit, get hype wololo.net/2017/10/20/adieu-ps4-kernel-exploit-firmware-4-06-fully-detailed-team-fail0verflow/
>Switch
[Oct 19] OFW 4.0.0 released, do not update wololo.net/2017/10/19/nintendo-switch-firmware-4-0-0-released/
>Wii U
[Oct 14] VC injection tool for (S)NES, DS, N64 & Wii released gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-vc-injector-for-wiiu.486781/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfZmkV0EqvM
github.com/astronautlevel2/Anemone3DS/releases
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?283497-Pokemon-Ultra-Moon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GIV ME REAKS FAK U GAIJIN PIG

And no leak yet...

ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for.

If anemone3ds is a new theme manager, why is it recommended over CHMM2 and Themely?

Luma is garbage and the people who defend it enjoy sucking feminine dicks.

TTSUO

Underrated picture

>Rei-Six 1.0 released
Should I dump luma and get reinand

Anyone who uses freeshop is a brainlet who can't into the patrician methods of getting games.

>not using rxTools

>waiting for.
Does it work now or it's still turbo garbage with no compatibility?

I hope that Luma renames to Asuka so that we can REALLY get this party started.

>hacked my 3ds in less than 10 minutes with zero errors

Do people really have trouble with this?

Cakes is the patrician cfw. Why aren't you using it /hbg/?

>Anyone who uses freeshop is a brainlet who can't into the patrician methods of getting games.
I use freeShop pretty much exclusively for old shit, anything bleeding edge I always grab as QR or CIA.

You underestimate the retardation of some people

Took me 5 hours or so back in the day. Still was easy though.

USUM WHERE FAGGOTS

Probably a strange question but is it possible to edit the playtime in activity log?

After 13 you impatient shit, don't expect anything at least until a week before release

Anyone know the new titlekeys site for 3ds?

It's just a meme, calm down.

Jesus, I couldn't even give a shit about it. I've got plenty to do.

I was promised PS4 hacks to November. Where are they?

Not like you have to, as soon as it leaks it would be all over the internet so you cannot even miss it

absolute retard here, how do I run godmode9 in rei-six?

Zero reasons to own a ps4

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS

I WANT MY NEW ROCKET BATTLE THEME DAMMIT

No leak today then. Night all

Give it at least a week from now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfZmkV0EqvM
Unironically

Just asking you to stop spoiling shit ffs. Spoiler tags are used for a reason. And this isn't /vp/ so you should respect other people's wishes. If you want to talk about pokemon in a place where it's technically not allowed. Please keep that in mind.

>stuff from trailer
>spoiler
Neck yourself

Yes. That's spoilers. Now I asked you politely there's no real reason to act like a tough guy on the internet.

TRAILERS AREN'T SPOILERS, NECK YOURSELF POKETARD

They are spoilers. Now please refrain from throwing a tantrum and respect your fellow Veeky Forums posters' wishes. This isn't /vp/ so technically you aren't even allowed to post the things you are.

How sad.

You should have called this /plg/ and let the old thread live

Basically

old thread was dead user. I thought if I made a new one people would start posting again.

You are just a sad individual. I hope you have a nice day.

>caring about the plot in a Pokemon game

>stop having a different opinion than mine, let me force it down your throat
Duly noted.

This makes me so happy Nintendo is finally acknowledging the LGBT movement. Fuck Drumpf and fuck straight white men!

I know you're kidding but on the off chance that you're not, it's Rainbow because all the villain teams combined into one under leadership of Team Rocket, with all past villain leaders each representing different color of the Rocket Rainbow.
They're basically rehashing the concept from the GBC sequel to Pokemon TCG.

No it's rainbow cause it's set in fucking hawaii dumbass

Is CIAngel the new freeshop? I've been out of the scene for a while. How are they for obscure japanese games? I want to play Atelier Rorona on the 3ds.

CIA Angel and freeShop are the same thing with one major difference.
freeShop is curated and updates daily and is focused on ease of use.
CIA Angel updates 24/7 and is for advanced users, literally not even having a GUI like freeShop, it can also create CIA files for you which freeShop can't.
Honestly freeShop is the pleb option.

It's the same shit

Not really, post above yours.

Can't find Shin Rorona on either.

then go to 3dsiso and look there

Took me a couple days bcz if something went wrong I didn't feel like troubleshooting/combing through vague-ass advice.

The actual process was easy as fuck tho, think I got one red screen?

Thanks brah, your the best. Don't know what I'd do without my japanese moe games.

Is there any way to play N64 games with a GC controller on Wii U vWii? Fuck new TVs man, mine doesn't even have component input and I can't be bothered to have two TVs setup just so I can play N64 once in awhile.

pls respond

try holding start when you power on?

i meant where do i put the file/what do i name it?

Where to go to get custom 3ds themes?

I've had the same one since ninjhax was first discovered I can't show it to anyone because it's ahegao

KANEDA!

How are Harvest Moon and Rune Factory different?

ones an rpg

3.61+ When?

Honestly, probably never. From what I understand no one is even working on it. There is no epeen to be had in the vita scene because exactly zero people care. Shit is massively dead for how recently it got hacked. I think all the hackers got really turned off by the leaks and the Chinese fucking them in the ass.

Both use the same database for titlekeys, meaning that if something isn't there then nobody who bought the thing legitimately shared their titlekey for it, it's as simple as that.
Difference is that with CIA Angel you don't need to wait for it to update like freeShop does and you can dump shit to CIA instead of installing directly if you so wish.

>dump shit to CIA instead of installing directly if you so wish.

Why would you ever want to do that other than for an archive?

If you're into romhacking and want to datamine or undub something, you need the CIA.

Zero people care about the nintendo ditch but they still have people working on that hunk of scrap

>Zero people care about the nintendo ditch
I'm getting it day 1 piracy and so are you faggot.

stay delusional ninder

>ninder
>Implying I've ever payed for a nintendo game.

Don't insult me.

>day 1 pirate
To play what? Censored children's games that are half-assed in terms of innovation?

The entrypoint is a launch console right now through version 3.0.0

If you haven't bought one, you'll have to wait longer.

>payed
son your chicken ninders are ready

Whatever comes out in the next couple of years. Look for portable third party weeb games like the new GUST games.

3dsthem.es or themeplaza.eu. There's some overlap between the two, but some are only on one or the other. If you do want some more nsfw themes, go for the latter site, since you can use a tag in the search bar of nsfw:all to include questionable and nsfw themes in the list. If you don't have a program to apply the themes, go for Anemone. github.com/astronautlevel2/Anemone3DS/releases

USUM when

>Whatever comes out in the next couple of years
So nothing?
>like the new GUST games
Oh yeah. Those games that don't exist yet! Can't wait to play those ironic casual weeb games that are on other, better consoles

4 hours and 60 minutes

They're not on Vita.

Vita is a worse ps3.

>So nothing?

Oh come on.

>hose games that don't exist yet
I know, that's why I don't own a switch. Even if they did exists no piracy no buy. By the time piracy is a thing I'm sure the switch will have a few lewd/weeb games.

>better consoles
Most are on PC now buddy,

>personal console
Yeah I am well aware.

Its up on 3dsiso

hows everyone liking the new Korby game?

Why would I play a tr4sh rip-off?

holy shit you're right

these are the memes i came here for. now we just need a fake corey in the house cia and the meme bingo board will be complete

why do i even bother at this point. it's not like i'm even going to play it.

It's ok but the online is ded most of the time.

ITS

FUCKING

HAPPENING

ONLY MOON BUT ITS HERE, CART LEAK, .3DS FORMAT, GOTTA WAIT FOR CIA CONVERT
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?283497-Pokemon-Ultra-Moon

US already leaked so I'm not sure why you need to fake UM leaks anyone that wants to play s already playing

>Path of Radiance is the best fire emblem EVER^^
he's right

>grown men flipping out about poke shit

I honestly don't get it, grew out of Pokemon in middle school once I started getting called a faggot for still playing with that shit. Which I'm glad for, my peers were right to bully that shit right out of me.

Proof?

Sounds like you were a dumb sissy boi who got his ass pozzed up.

>tfw never got bullied
>tfw now see grown ass men discuss anime and wear graphic tees
I still play pokemon though. I'm not going to explain to you why someone else plays something. Just deal with it

Read the thread. It's fake as fuck

and now you're a faggot that lurks in a general that's mainly for hacking children's devices, good work