/mbgg/ - Mobage General #796

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

1st for p2w

2nd for midget

3rd for shit rolls.

>There's people that honestly believe tenka isnt P2W

I have 117 followers in grasma. I wish I was this popular in other games.

What is this image implies?
Put a salt bottle instead.

>There's people that honestly believe tenka is P2W

Just woke up, SEAnig?

>Doesnt play the game
>Suggests an unrelated shitty meme

there's a couple tenka anons that just defend the game no matter what you say. you could say that the devs need to implement a better way to clean out your mail and they'd tell you to quit crying, buy more space, and appreciate the fact that the devs even gave you a "loot all" button in the first place.

Tenkabros please don't quit the game. Stay strong.

Another quality SEA post.

I don't play Tenka anymore, but what is there to even win?
Last I checked there isn't even an endgame. You're just grinding to get stuff ad infinitum unless they added something I wasn't aware of.

I've had enough of paragraphs of shitposts every single time there is an event or a gacha or anything new and ungrateful shits can't even appreciate the game for what it is and keep saying its P2W. How the fuck do you know that its P2W when you havent even made an effort to get good?. And what the fuck is motivating you to keep shitting on a game you dont enjoy? You are so butthurt every time tenka gets a new limited and it baffles me why you don't just quit. If you can't appreciate the fact that you can even play the game at all, why do you?

The only content in tenka that requires more effort than "press x2 auto" are the super boss stages that happen once a month. And no, you don't need to pay to beat that.

>Tenka is p2w!
>How is it p2w?
>...
>Tenka is p2w!
How about instead of shitposting you actually explain why you think it is.

This looks like an adaptation from the poor armada leader that took his own life last night.

Epic post brother! Upvoted!

Too soon user. You have to wait longer if you're going to pasta.

>Overtuned swords that do literally two or three times more damage than anyone else
>Have to survive on poverty event equips and the only way to reach the end game and be able to make a dent in the strongest difficulty bosses is to get lucky in the gacha with either lots of gacha equips or one of the limited girls

I like the game and am enjoying it but lets be honest and not say that it doesnt have some aspects that heavily cater towards casual and big time spenders. A new player could skip most of this suffering by starting with one of the limiteds themselves and have a massive advantage over other players but if you didnt reroll for a limited then you're playing a whole different game from the people that were/are lucky enough to have the right swords and the right equips at the right time.

If spending money can let you kill an enemy in 2 hits instead of 3, then its p2w

If spending money can let you grind some level or gear faster than other players, then its also p2w

>If spending money can let you kill an enemy in 2 hits instead of 30, then its p2w
>If spending money lets you grind some level or gear then its also p2w

Fixed that for you

There's 2 sides arguing. One that enjoys Tenka and fully clears the events and another with people that just do whatever and wait for Swordfest to happen to rekindle their interest in the game. These people will maybe clear all the event levels once for the achievements, gems, and costumes but they mostly just auto the game which is fine since the levels are always easy to clear for the basic events.

The point of contention is the end of the month events getting progressively harder, the former have no issues clearing content because they're used to the games controls from actually playing and have previous event items that will make the boss easier. The latter however asserts that they're at a fundamental disadvantage due to either their own laziness/disinterest in regular events or starting late and missing what they perceive to be key skills or equipment that the people who have been playing the game have access to.

Essentially they're upset that they fell behind the power creep and can't limit break the new swords they got during swordfest to catch up with the people who have been playing Tenka religiously. The limit breaks being so rare is probably the main factor as to why there has been so much back and forth between both sides.

>some aspects that heavily cater towards casual and big time spenders
>A single stage during an event that comes once a month
>That rewards generic items not exclusive to needing to even attempt the stage

If 100% conditional clears are your definition of "win", I'll agree, sure. But this definition pretty much means that there are no mobage that aren't p2w.

No one is going to argue that having a bunch of gacha equipment makes the game easier because it obviously will, but that's not an argument to say that there's an apparent paywall in the game when there really isn't.

The two goken girls are also obviously stronger, but if you really think someone who just rolled one of those girls is going to have an advantage over someone who has been playing for 3 months then think again.

Where's /padg/?

"Win" in this case would be get the Limit break and be able to grind the higher difficulties for past skills.

The people most interested in a break and past skills are weak playes looking to get stronger but they cant because they're weak. You cant get stronger because you're weak and you're weak because you cant progress. Its an unhealthy vicious cycle. You also find yourself extremely demotivated by discovering just how terribly weak you are when you cant even get half the medals and denied something that would have helped you a ton to get stronger.

Its pretty shitty and not fair at all that the people able to farm the nice things are the people that dont really need it anymore and the people that actually needs it cant even tickle the monsters.

I'll admit all of it is irrelevant if you somehow block out the big boss events and just focus on the rest of the game/month but having an unhealthy cyle like that isnt something nice.

Yeah, that's the problem with p2w arguments. Everyone has their own definition of "p2w," ranging from "paying gets you any advantage at all" to "you cannot progress in the game at all unless you're a turbowhale."

Limiteds still do shit damage without gear and can't 1 shot anything thanks to the damage cap.

So how strong do I need to be to actually get into BD70 and not get kicked?

For me, I consider P2W to be the latter unless the former describes a game with PvP where spenders have a very clear and distinct advantage.

If it's the former, that's every game ever played on this general.

Assuming that a player cannot clear the 50-stamina stage, all they're actually missing out on the 3 of the 10 medals.
Since the medals do not expire, and additionally assuming that they don't ever touch the 50-stamina stage, this simply means that instead of getting 3 UR Spirits every 3 months, they are getting 2 UR Spirits every 3 months.

It has been confirmed within every event that past skills drop from the 30-stamina difficulty.
It is unknown whether the rates are different, as drop rates have only been shown to be linked to the sword's Luck stat.

The 50-stamina stage honestly might as well not exist outside of just being a challenge for challenge's sake.

>It is unknown whether the rates are different, as drop rates have only been shown to be linked to the sword's Luck stat.

huh, is this a thing?

What's the game?

I'd say Level 80 T2 seems to be the minimum that a lot of people require, which kinda sucks but it's not too bad.

If I could I'd help you through a few runs but I'm nowhere near geared enough to carry BD70, maybe if another user with a proper team shows up we could do a few runs though.

when am I going to run into problems if I'm using sniper bronya in honkai? Have a 3* weapon for her too

>I'll admit all of it is irrelevant if you somehow block out the big boss events and just focus on the rest of the game/month
I think a large part of this is the fact that the super boss always happens right after Swordfest or during it. That time of the month is when the most exciting parts of Tenka happen so logically it makes sense that it's going to be the time of the month that everyone focuses on. Almost everyone will save their gems for that time so on one hand they make a lot of account progress by finally rolling new equipment, skills, and swords but for the slackers or new players they then get denied what is easily the most important item in regards to progressing your account if they can't clear the super boss.

I've seen people here purport that you shouldn't be able to clear the hardest content unless you whale or have played for a while but that mentality is flawed with how important limit breaks are. You get more stats, better leader skills, and extra charges on your signature. The extra charges on your signature are huge since a lot of them have iframes. Waiting 2 months for 1 limit break is simply too long to retain new and returning players. People will lose interest at that point or grow frustrated at the game, especially if they keep failing on the super boss. We've been seeing that here firsthand and I think the Tenka devs acknowledge this somewhat by including items like the skill that let you walk over the holes this time around but the stat inflation has gotten to the point where these players will probably need more than that to give them a chance, especially if making friend units useless is a trend they plan on continuing.

What did you think the Luck stat did?
After playing around with the Gacha UR Mask equip that's been in the game since launch, the nips had it figured that the Technique (剣技) stat was what affected critical rate.

Monarch Assault

I'm not sure if that says about the difficulty of BD or the fact people are just that bad. Guess I'll just do some 60 runs to star the 60 armor enough for my characters to survive.

>What did you think the Luck stat did?
"Luck" usually either affects crit rate or doesnt really do anything. Maybe add a little bit of stats to every other stat but a lot of times they put it there for flavor and I cant understand why.

If it really affects luck then it might be the first game I've played where the "luck" stat actually affects your luck. How exactly did they test this out? And are they 100% sure it does?

I can't seem to find it under that name, is the original name in moonrunes?

Sovereign Blitz

He's being funny, it's King's Raid

I think the crit rate stat in Tenka is called "technique". Luck affects expedition successes and drop rates.

I hope I can get my kd on her up to a positive number

Go into the menu and tap the orange button in the section underneath the game settings.

>it's the same "do nothing but tap the skill button when it's ready" game as the other shitty half-autos
Oh, seemed promising at first.

BD70 is somewhat hard but I'd personally say that 75 is where the requirement should sit to not be kicked from it. At that point you have the ability to not die horribly as long as you've got proper gear and a team that isn't retarded.

>How exactly did they test this out? And are they 100% sure it does?
Through observation. Clearing any stage a very large number of times using different high luck sword from start to finish yielded a higher drop count average than clearing with different low luck swords.
They compiled a list of swords with the highest attainable luck for this end as well, but I don't remember the link for it.

which bronya is "sniper" bronya?
I'm not familiar with SEA translations, but if its the snow/ice one then yeah she can carry you

I appreciate these posts even if no one else does

Snowy Sniper Creature
Her ult is a full screen freeze and she can freeze with her dodge.

yeah she can get pretty insane damage when you upgrade her to SS and SSS with relevant stigs

Just requested to join the Compass guild with SNK as the username, in case anyone who can accept it is online

Says that there are no requests

That's odd. Give me a second, I'll try again

holy fuck lasers are amazing in houkai

Added you now

Alright, thanks. For curiosity's sake, did the taunt get removed or something? I remember being able to taunt/pose by tapping the portrait instead of swiping it, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

You just have to swipe the portrait down now

I made an armada in Honkai if you folks are interested.
It's Ciel_Clair and the level limit is level ten.

gay name

no thanks

it's full.....

>not even named mbgg
I take it you are not from here?

>All golds were 4*
>Got the girl I wanted
>Rolled weapons afterwards
>Three rolls, all 4* somehow, an axe, a sword, and a lance but none of the featured
>Ran out of jewels to continue
I'm going to die tomorrow.

I've lurked for a while, but was not aware that was a requirement.

why did you post an armada here that you presumably filled with SEAniggers? ?? ?

But user, you are the SEAniggers.

No you

Get yourself a memorial sword and trade those 4* for Rumie motif. Problem solved, and you'll get to live another day.

>Get IWS drop before PSM
I was expecting the other way around. I guess I'll just switch to farming for Super-Shorty and then come back for PSM later.

Since I have both Maya and Lumie, was hoping to roll the weapon of one or the other. But I also have 2 other fire lances so I really don't need a 3rd.

Pretty slow today

Magikarp Jump

>tfw actually got two lines done on bingo today

That's pretty fukkin weird and unexpected. Unfortunately this means I have to deal with an annoying ! on the bingo icon until the task pops up again.
Meanwhile; cz75 fucking never ;_;

I wish more people had meltdowns like the honkers guy, it'd make these threads more active and fun

You just need to push someone else with an undying loyalty over the edge

>tfw you'll never get drunk and turn yourself and your favorite game into a meme

I believe in you user, get on that alcohol and even you can make a fool of yourself!
Bonus point if you pick your favorite girl and add an image of her to your post, to make sure that she will forever be associated with your tantrum!

Maybe I'll post more when I get out of this re-rolling hell.

>Implying you need to be drunk

What's your worst instance of mobage addiction? Play too many games at once, spend too much money, or have the games take to much of your time?

1 and 3
Too many games taking too much of your time. You want to quit but you're actually enjoying them and would feel pretty bad if you missed an event in them.

I had a combination of playing too many and spending too much, and that was going to end badly so I switched my google account password to some random string, formatted my shit, and started fresh.

>I switched my google account password to some random string, formatted my shit, and started fresh.

Why would you need to do that when you can change your password easily? Or attach your cc to another account without hassle?

The real question that no one has asked is, who's going to take care of posting houkai JP updates and coordinate stuff?

I cant believe it! 100 rerolls and I never saw an S unit in honkers. But whats more surprising is that google and facebook let me go on an account creation frenzy and never got suspicious. Dear lord I think I'll just pass honkers

I don't really feel like I'm addicted or ever have been, but my days revolve around nothing but waiting for daily resets and content updates.

I had no intention of returning to the games I played, so why would I want to keep the account? Besides it was more to get rid of the temptation of logging back in.

PaniPani
Kusopl seems more and more intent on fucking players over with every update but I'm still macroing it 8 hours a day
>Silently nerf hunting grounds multiple times
>Openly nerf all viable hunting grounds
>Change Capsule timers forcing you to take a break every half hour
>Release Event Capsules forcing you to take a break every five minutes
>Release 'Star' Capsules that requires Jewels/Tickets to obtain

That's why a great deal of the thread ended up buying an account.

I deeply regret buying an account for JP honks because I ended up rerolling myself a better account later when rolling on an alt account for shits and giggles and because I got rused into started in the inferior server.

Name of game and where to dl? I can't last much longer

Lets not go there user.

retard

Unreleased

With a 0.7% chance to roll an S unit, the odds were about 50% you'd roll one over 100 tries.

I thought it was 1.5%

The pastebin guide says 0.7% (unverified)

Does the SEA version say in game? I hadn't noticed if it did.

I'm the one who usually post the latest relevant news so that shouldn't be a problem. As for coordinating stuff I'd rather not interact with people but if someone wants to do something and needs help I don't mind joining.