Muscle Mommas Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAY

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNLVWDkx2NY
youtube.com/watch?v=SPSlj-OGjFI
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20830/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Abraxo
>you literally just have to mix acid, antiseptic and fiberglass to create a nice cleaning powder
>people prefer to walk around like smelly greasy ass bums and sleep on sweaty dry cum mattresses instead

>Waifu in the OP
It's all downhill from here boys

I need more of your abs.

>mix acid, antiseptic and fiberglass
>cleaning yourself with acid and fiberglass
I dunno m8

>fiber glass
I mean sure some acids are great but come on now.

>tfw it's been 3 hours
>internet's so throttled I can't load captcha
youtube.com/watch?v=oNLVWDkx2NY

Abraxo is an abrasive cleaner, mate. You're not supposed to put that shit on your skin. Its primary purpose is to clean fabric.

Look at the merc outfits from FNV. They look nice, clean, functional and decently hand-crafted. That's how Fallout is supposed to be, not the absolute dogshite we got in Fallout 4.

>fg repack
enjoy your wyrm
iirc i have no proof but i heard those were hijacked

>wearing clothing you've just rubbed fiberglass all over
I still dunno m8

SARCASTIC

HATE NEWSPAPERS

ASK FOR MONEY

If you can't load captcha...
How did you post this then?

I have to pause everytime I post v_v

>throttled while torrenting
Say hi to the FBI for me.

Those are the components we get from Abraxo cleaners. The fiberglass is probably just the container box. But either way that's what people in the Fallout universe used to clean their clothes, so there you have it, acid and antiseptic.

I feel fucking retarded my New Vegas suddenly stopped working showing nothing put pink screens, so after reinstalling the game and following the "Fear and Loathing in New Vegas" guide again my game through Mod Organizer will not "Boot" and by that I mean NVSE will "Load" but will not get the the main menu its just a black screen that doesn't crash, doesn't do anything, even when Its just the FNV.esm it doesn't boot wtf could it be? especially as it boots just fine (albeit without mods) launching nvse from steam (lack of virtual mod folders I know)

Bruh, what.
There's soap ingame if you think only detergent exists.

Who the fuck washes up with detergent.

I've been playing New Vegas recently, and one of my mods is a little messed up atm. One of the weapons (crowbars, namely) doesn't have it's texture, and i'm getting the big ol exclamation mark in-game. I've been having trouble with conflicting texture mods for a bit now, and since this is the only texture problem I'm experiencing right now, I'd rather not mess with my mods much more. I was wondering how I could remove the id for the item from the game entirely, so it would just no longer spawn, if that's easily accomplishable. I've looked elsewhere, but I can only find how to disable objects, not entirely remove items from the game's list

my internet is shit in general, I think I complained to you guys about it once
fuckin spectrum

>that gif

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Hope you can pay for a good lawyer.

Pretty sure you'd need to open it in FO4Edit and delete then entry then save the ESP. Not exactly so ask somewhere else like /tesg/.

Also, try simply reapplying the .nif and textures.

Or you could just rub your clothes on saltwater like people did in the past for millennia. There's no excuse in Fallout 4 for people to walk around like that other than the fact that they're all mentally retarded in the Commonwealth and therefore undeserving of human status so the Institute is right to kill them off.

I've never thought about how people before like 1700's washed their clothes, user. That's actually pretty interesting. I always just assumed they put their clothes in a bucket and and took some lye and a washboard and went to town.

dude, what. They had soap that far back and further too. You're probably just thinking of liquid soap.

I just feel that clean looking clothes don't fit the way the series looks

uninstall the game
delete any ini files
reinstall the game
redo mod organizer
run the game once
run it again with nvse
begin to mod

>the bos has been outfitted with no less than 4 power armor models(45,51,MWCI,60) and somehow doesn't run whats left of the wasteland with an literal iron fist and get btfo by commiefornians with rags

> How come 200 years after the bombs dropped people don't know how to melt steel and shape it into something minimally aesthetically decent?
They do, the problem is there was this big thing called the resource wars, which drained all major resources world wide. Sawyer has even admitted that Caesar's Legion doesn't mine for gold, all the gold used in their currency is just scraps they hastily melted down. There is so materials production to get new raw materials from, and most scrap metal is decayed from 200 years.

Also, people seem to forget, or downright ignore, that video games are not meant to be accurate representations of the game world, they are meant to be abstractions that make a point, the point being the future sucks. Even back in Fallout 1/2, inhabited pre-war buildings had giant holes in thier roofs, leaving one to wonder why no one attempted to fix them, but the truth of the matter is that they had, the holes are there for the same reason trash is all over the place in Fallout 3/NV/4, why clothes look dirty, ad a whole bunch of other stuff. It's all to make a visual point

How am I supposed to go about using the skin override feature in Looksmenu? The mod page says to see the sample file for details, but it doesnt have anything but the ESP and some F4SE stuff in it

If we're still on the subject of why the lorebuilding is so awful, it still makes no sense for bottlecaps to be a valuable currency. The more you think about it the dumber and dumber it becomes.

Everyone regurgitates muh "fixed supply!!" argument and that's complete bullshit that shows they know nothing about historical currency in cultures. They were pretty much always coveted as currency because they had use beyond being currency (e.g. bricks of salt, bricks of tea, bits of valuable or precious materials). In fact, many historical currencies did not give a single fuck about limited supply. Many of them like tea bricks and salt bricks were constantly increasing in supply but they were so highly in demand that it didn't matter.

What the fuck are wastelanders going to do with bottlecaps? Why did the original retards decide to make bottlecaps redeemable with water? How the fuck do you keep track of the supply of every single bottlecap in the entire fucking wasteland to ensure that inflation over people discovering more doesn't occur, let alone cleverly-made hand forgeries? Why wouldn't the people of the fallout universe trade something consumable and reasonable?

The correct answer is the worldbuilding of fallout is garbage.

Someone is going to meme a response with the pete Hines Twitter

>MFW the only option happens to be the nuclear one
>IN A FALLOUT GAME /s
Thanks user, I'll do everything again in the morning as its 2am here I just wish I knew what caused this to all go wrong in the first place, seems really odd

fo1/2 brotherhood is more focused on hoarding tech and being isolationist rather then saving or leading the world

fo3 brotherhood was too busy trying to be the good guys that they didnt want to take the necessary steps to actually help form a government for the capital wasteland. Also there wasnt that many to begin with since they were just scouts for the MWBoS and to top it off they had a schism

nv brotherhood is on its last legs and is too busy being a relic of the past rather then adapting to the changing wasteland

fo4 brotherhood is run by a literal child who is still in his college-fanaticism phase and is nowhere near old nor tempered enough to lead a squad let alone a chapter

only the mw actually pulls off making a society but they are in the semicanon lands so who knows if it actually happened or not

One of the original Fallout 1 devs said they chose bottlecaps because they have many of the same qualities as gold, which was itself a form of currency chosen by cultures all around the world, even many who had no contact with each other, because gold is a pretty useful currency.

>fo3 brotherhood was too busy trying to be the good guys that they didnt want to take the necessary steps to actually help form a government for the capital wasteland. Also there wasnt that many to begin with since they were just scouts for the MWBoS and to top it off they had a schism
A. The BoS never wanted to form a government.
B. Lyons BoS were scouts from Lost hills, aka the Est Coast chapter. The only connection they have with the Midwestern Chapter is that Lost Hills sent them east to make contact with the Midwestern Chapter, and attempt to bring them back under Lost hills command

Are you ready for winter /fog/

>B. Lyons BoS were scouts from Lost hills, aka the Est Coast chapter.
west coast*

my bad user, i meant that they were scouting for the mwbos, not that they were from it

Ancient laundry was just you rubbing your clothes soaked in salt water against bedrock. Even some other species of apes like chimps, orangutans and capuchins can learn that.

it's cold

In addition to being scarce gold is beautiful, malleable and easily worked into shapes, and virtually untarnishable and noncorrosive. Its supply could also still increase albeit slowly via prospecting and mining. I've just destroyed the analogy to bottlecaps, and no one by the way in the fallout universe has been demonstrated coveting bottlecaps aesthetically. Of course the writers could have done so if they were smart or clever, but they weren't.

best early/midgame weapon for fallout 4 very hard difficulty?

hunting rifle and special laser rifle from diamond city barely scratch these super mutants, even sneak headshots take an entire clip

with this much ammo required I might just try power armor melee

very cold for these poor scorpions, but fortunately for them we have some hot lead to warm them up

>In addition to being scarce gold is beautiful, malleable and easily worked into shapes,
None of which really matters to its usefulness as currency.

And caps have similar qualities in terms of having long shelf life, and being able to be easily carried in large numbers as currency due to their small size and shape

Never really had trouble with anything early on. Get the combat rifle with 2shot from Vault 81 I guess or just mod a weapon to be better.

What a terrible fucking OP image.
Fatties fuckoff

Winter is going to be cold and comfy where I am, any winter mod recommendations user?

Being pretty is not a requirement for being a good currency, and the malleability is only relevant when you want to make new coinage, which caps already come in the rough form of.

Gold is only really useful as a currency if you've got a really fucking big faction backing things. Bottle caps work well enough on a small scale and that is how they started as a currency and since they've spread as an acceptable currency across the entire former united states, they're going to stay as a currency until someone takes over.

Also gold coinage is probably way easier to forge or otherwise tamper with.

>and no one by the way in the fallout universe has been demonstrated coveting bottlecaps aesthetically. Of course the writers could have done so if they were smart or clever, but they weren't.
That would be Little Lamplight levels of stupid.

Yes, it does matter. Gold is coveted by many humans intrinsically because of its beauty. There is no intrinsic reason for humans to covet bottlecaps. And if we're solely talking about long shelf life and easy transport I've got a treat for you. It's called the metal coin, and in the ancient world its use originated from being able to be melted down to form tools and implements. Now wouldn't a currency like that be useful in the post-apocalyptic wasteland? In the Fallout world bottlecaps' use originated from.. someone with no plausible way of quantifying the supply of bottlecaps in existence randomly choosing to back it with their precious commodity, water?

I don't know about this, user. It doesn't look good.

This is going to get /cfog/ "but the color of muh sand" levels of stupid isn't it.

Apparently so

This is going to get /fog/ "but the color of green tint" levels of stupid isn't it

> It's called the metal coin
Post-war people don't have access to manufacturing equipment like that, and even if they did, caps are already around, and take less work.

look the alternative to lore shitposting is waifu shitposting and mod shitposting, what do you want from me

Beauty and Intrinsic value mean fuckall for being a good currency. All the wastelanders are descendants of people who used fiat currency. Given the inflation of the pre-war, the pre-war cash was probably too common and too unstable to be used as a post-war currency so another had to be picked. Gold is a decent currency, but it can be forged and tampered with and you need a big organization to mint currency and there are like two groups within the last 200 years who could and would do so. However the problem with gold is that it is TOO rare and not nearly as easily identified as a bottlecap, the latter of which being very important as general education has gone down the toilet after the bombs. Thus by being not too rare, being easily identified, being hard to forge, and being tough and easily transported in large numbers, bottlecaps have become the most widely accepted currency in the former united states.

I prefer the new R 0 G 255 B 0 colouring as opposed to the more faded out Fo3 colours and new vegas' orangey yello

What are his stats /fog/?

Even if they faked bottlecaps it would generate inflation to the point people would simply stop using it as currency. Get your economics straight, people.

They can manufacture bullets but they can't manufacture coins?

I never said that beauty specifically was why gold is useful. It's useful because humans like beauty.

>intrinsic value means fuckall
No, it doesn't. Intrinsic value is actually exactly why historical currencies were useful.

>However the problem with gold is that it is TOO rare
I'm not trying to say that they should use gold instead. I'm giving gold as an counterpoint example because the other user was trying to relate it with bottlecaps. In fact, a currency like the one I talked about based off of the metals used to form useful daily implements would be the most realistic thing possible.

>hard to forge, easily identified
Your average peasant farmer in historical china was not some well educated aristocrat with access to tools and the ability to verify the authenticity of currency either. What do you want from me user?

Iirc new Vegas clarified that the ncr are controlling the amount of caps in the wasteland. Probably just used math tio determine the rate at which they are discovered so they can destroy or make more as needed. You even do a quest to destroy a mint. Adding that stuff and also adding an ncr paper currency was a weird move for obsidian but the caps part makes sense.
I guess they might be trying to get rid of caps slowly but without making them rare

>They can manufacture bullets but they can't manufacture coins?
The only person who can make bullets in the entire eastern united states in Ashur in The Pitt, and that's only because he is in control of the one and only operational factory the Brotherhood had ever come across since the war.

the vast majority of bullets we find are pre-war

What stat/perk combo lets you holdout 30 assault rifles in the hotels?

breh

>he doesn't use faux-FO3 green hud hud

Fine, but bullets are vastly, vastly further down the progression of technology than coins. You don't understand exactly how simple coins were to manufacture. Moulds are literally B.C.-tier tech. People figured that shit out literally thousands of years ago. If no one can do something as basic as put a two-thousand year old blast furnace together with wasteland knowledge and technology then our only other explanation is "the people in the wasteland are all a bunch of tards".

The one where "assault rifles" actually exist.
:^)

Nuclear Winter
Nevada Skies with the Winter Chills mood set on standalone/sandstorms disabled
WFO with Dead wasteland (I have it set on fertile right now, will change later)

rest is just textures and ENB

Those fucking wrists

the one that gives you a white glove greeter where you slip him 100 caps to carry them for you

They have no reason to do so because bottlecaps already exist.

That explanation maybe makes partial sense in the direct vicinity of whoever it was that originally decided to accept bottlecaps in exchange for their precious commodity water (which as I've already discussed makes no sense already, because whoever doing so has no control over the supply or use for the bottlecaps once they have them).

But for the bottlecap standard to emerge simultaneously across multiple geographically isolated portions of the vast country called the United States is just complete dogshit. I'm sorry, but that's what it is.

And there's no reason that people would not switch to more useful and effective technology once it emerged. That's the reason we're shitposting on computers instead of living in caves hunted by big cats.

Guns 100
Sneak 100
STR 10 and literally every weight carry perk for all those fucking rifles he managed to get up there

>But for the bottlecap standard to emerge simultaneously across multiple geographically isolated portions of the vast country called the United States is just complete dogshit.
That's like saying gold emerging as a currency in so many places is bullshit.

It happened because caps are useful, for many reasons

I'll agree to disagree with you user. We both have our own feelings about the lore and that's okay.

Standard rifle weight is/has not been in line with game rifle weight for quite some time.

>Beauty and Intrinsic value mean fuckall for being a good currency.
Yes, it does, and anyone minimally educated in economics knows that. Fiat currency is a tool for governments to control the masses via the welfare state and banking while they hoard all the gold and other precious metals they can afford. In the past people used gold, silver and bronze as currency because they had not only [real] scarcity value but also for their ornamental purpose. They're very attractive metals, and gold in particular looks hypnotizing to humans, and anyone who has ever seen refined gold in real life knows that. Every human culture in the world share this common appreciation for the gold metal, it's magical for most people.

The Legion has a major economic advantage over the NCR for that very reason. They use actual precious metals as currency, not a piece of paper whose value is determined by some corrupt bureaucrats behind an army of drones. Gold and silver will always be valuable not only because of their scarcity but mainly because of their beauty and various other applications, you can easily melt those metals and shape them into whatever you like, a taste that is shared by most humans in every civilization, and something that obviously cannot be done with paper currency. People naturally crave those metals. Have you ever seen refined bronze? It looks ridiculously pleasing to the eye, almost mesmerizing.

>you need a big organization to mint currency and there are like two groups within the last 200 years who could and would do so.
Gold is a very heavy, but soft metal. Gold smelting is hardly difficult and any average bloke can do it.

>However the problem with gold is that it is TOO rare
The Legion already uses gold and silver as perfectly working currencies, so not nearly as rare as you think.

>bottlecaps have become the most widely accepted currency in the former united states.
Bottlecaps hold a scarcity value, with little no intrinsic value.

soon™

>hand-held device resolution
>desperately needs AA
>HUD active screenshot
>repeating garbage
>no screenshot composition
>shitpost message
0/10
Do not try again.

>Creation Club status: deader than this general

Not him but that was rude. He can't help but be a retarded lazy nigger.
I'll start off with the hard part, if you can't afford a better monitor depending on your gpu you can take screenshots at higher resolutions than you own a monitor of.
>aa plus the virtual resolution might kill your frame rate so be prepared
>type "tm" in the console before screenshot to remove gud
>screenshot comp only matters if you're taking an artsy shot or waifu
>shitposting is important
Good luck next time

Is there a FO4 mod that will make the HUD vanish after a while but then come back in combat?

>Everyone in this thread uses Atomic Beauty now

youtube.com/watch?v=SPSlj-OGjFI

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20830/?

Huh?

I don't but I will start using it tomorrow when I get home now that I know it doesn't just for muscle monsters with Cow tits

>doesn't just for muscle monsters with Cow tits
>implying anyone posting it is anything but that

>No content releases in over a month
>No communications from Bethesda on the CC
>All the shit the CC has produced already on huge sales
It's clearly already lurching along in zombie-mode, they'll put it down sooner rather than later..

>words

You again.

>Like my normal clothing skimpy and armors bulky
>Every single modder in all Bethesda games make clothing and armor alike equally skimpy regardless of realism

It's not that hard to find a working balance, is it?

Its just so much better for abs and muscles in general

I can't remember a post-apoc movie without lewd outfits at some point in the movie. Shit, Mad Max went from leather bikini's and thongs to silk negligee.

And humungus wore assless chaps

I forgot to update mine. I'm glad they added MCM support to it.