qt

Best grill

Overwatch is dead!
DEAD!

reminder to bully canadian tanks

Overwatch never dies!

Gengu loves his Mommy.

Sombra online.

Post your top 3 most played heroes and no one in this thread will respond to you.
>Hanzo
>Torb
>Mei

PISS

O. livia is cute!

Calm down, Canadian.

Why are you so adamant about having a flawed piece of art?
Why would you give it a pass just because it's "mainstream"?

Nothing is above criticism, especially not a blizzard short.

I am sure that especially blizzard cares about having their product be as solid as possible, of course they would want the 100%, writing a story without plotholes isn't even an expensive task.

We need more characters, Blizzard.

junkrat, pharah, sym
junkrat's accurate i guess

when will we be able to play as the piss aunt

NEED MORE PEE

>not doing the weeb run

fixit

>First kek of the day
Thanks user

D.Va
Reaper
Sombra
It's a split between D.Va/Reaper stereotypes for me.

>that one guy just talking to himself in chat the whole match

>you now realize the reason Talon wants Hanzo to join is so they can get more weeb

What an...interesting chart.

>Soldier 76 with a grill skin
>not liking hamburgers

>Art of Young rein and Balderich showring together
Bless this community

When you realize Recluse is Junkertown Queen.

Confirmed future hero?

I fucking made it. 3 days ago I lost 200 SR but I fucking made it.

Too bad I couldn't enjoy it because the entire enemy team left the game and it didn't give me the promotion screen.

But fuck it. I'm officially slightly above average.

>not grilling dogs instead of burgers

>76, Reaper, Junk, Hog
>not liking hamburgers
What fucking retard made this chart?

I did notice the design similarities but I somehow doubt she'll have a mouth beam

I think gameplaywise Recluse became Zarya

Pharah, Zen, Zarya

>Mercy
>Liking Hamburgers
Really?

Most of those hero look amazing and are more fitting than Moira

I WANT MAMA HONG! WHERE IS MA MAMA HONG SO I CAN SLAUGHTER MAN??

Unlike you in the next patch.

Fuck her. We need Mama Hong now.

I miss dafran

literally gave up the OWL dream to work at mcdonalds

>mercy main
>barely masters
lol

how can a robot like hamburgers
is it on a conceptual level or something

>mouthbeam
L-LEWD!

ana and pharah are the two most likely to be vegetarian.

I'm actually a Lucio main with heavy Orisa tendencies. I play Mercy if nobody else does.
>tfw I'm tagged as a mercy main just because I want the best for my team

You kill humans, grind their flesh, and make burgers.

>Pharah
>vegetarian
>not eating meat during Christmas

To start with, because there is no such thing as a perfect piece of art.

With that out of the way, an important part of being a critic is noticing when your criticism is pointlessly pedantic. In this case, it is. Most people understand the reason for scenes such as the one you're complaining about. In fact, their understanding is so intuitive that they do not shrug it off, they do not even notice it. The fact that you lack this understanding does not mean that you need to be catered to as well, or that your criticism warrants action. It just means that you should lower your standards when it comes to criticizing short action animations that are catering to a mainstream teenage audience.

Creating truly sublime and flawless kino requires a great deal of effort, if it is possible at all. Frankly, this project was not worth that amount of effort so of course it will have flaws. So consider exactly what you were watching, consider the flaws that it had and think:
>Is this level of quality acceptable for the time, money and expectations that I invested into this product?
The time spent was seven and a half minutes.
The money spent was zero.
Your expectation of it should be that it is just another cliched, mainstream animated short with about as much depth as a Disney film. For whatever reason, you instead expect and want 100%, perfection, a flawless masterpiece.

I think the fault lies with you on this one.

>Soldier, Mccree not liking burgs

so is literally every gurl gamer mercy main, amazing achievement

>tfw I'm tagged as a mercy main just because I want the best for my team
I resonate hard with this feeling
>lol why do u have so many hours as support you fucking no brain shitter
BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE FUCKING DOES IT. IF ITS SO NO-BRAIN THEN YOU DO IT FOR THAT EASY WIN

>Press F to Pay Respects

that cute lil wave

>picks junkrat
>does nothing
my favourite meme

So what did they say was in store for the future of Owerwatch? I missed that part of the con.

>people are already using the "well they showed up in the tourney so they must be good!" excuse

why?

>Roadhog
>Slut
DELETe

>most played hero is Mercy
>DONT CALL ME A MERCY MAIN I ACTUALLY MAIN THIS CHARACTER I HAVE 10 MINUTES ON
Every time.
>No one else ever picks Mercy, I'm a super special snowflake for playing a boring character in a videogame,
>Even though she's always been the most popular character, is currently at a 100% pickrate, and is basically free SR for no effort
>I just pick her because I'm a good person and my team bullies me into it

'cause we're never going to get her or any other character from that isn't an existing character or obvious inspiration for an existing character.

do want

Spotted the 4th DPS.

There is no perfect art, but if you apply logic to writing, it should still be able to hold up, if it doesn't, I am perfectly in my right to call it retarded.
I don't give a fuck if you had to invest 100 million dollar to fix it, I'm still gonna give your writing shit if it doesn't hold up.

Considering the amount of effort they already put in this short, fixing the mistakes I pointed out would not even require much more, you can't fault me for noticing mistakes in the short you maniac.

Can someone explain to me how Overwatch league is supposed to work?

Why the fuck is the London team filled entirely with Korean players? Do they even need to live near London?

more esports
less content

they are just squads, user
like how soccer teams have players from different nations
the world cup is about players from x country, and south korea won both because reasons

Why not? i dont get it

Ni-hao~~~

Who fucking needs her when McCloud and Mama Hong could have been in.

That's how sports work these days

South Koreans are to eSports what brazilians are to soccer

but in sports you have a home stadium and you also play away games

Aren't they playing this shit all online?

And how do they pick what server to play on then?

I think because he thinks Blizz wouldn't show a hero that they still have plans to release. I still think there'd be a chance if enough people demanded it. Most seem to want Mama Hong though.

Fuck her I want firestarter

>but in sports you have a home stadium and you also play away games
blizzard has mentioned they'd do something like that in the longer term, but for now they're probably just flying the teams to LA or something.

did they drug test OWC players?

You're right, I lock in DPS every game and never swap, even if it would give me a win. I play Overwatch for fun, not to experience the videogame equivalent of cuckoldry, following someone else around as a glorified health dispenser, watching them engage in actual gameplay.

Still higher rated than that user and most of the people who post in this general. I have zero respect for Mercy mains and even less for the people who don't enjoy playing her but swap for the team. Nothing is more pathetic than letting strangers walk over you in a videogame.

So why did they make it so ults are consumed the moment you press Q? Besides Soldier and Genji and the like.

They have home and away uniforms actually
twitter.com/overwatchleague/status/926972554635390976

They have to play on the same physical place to ensure the ping is minimal

>implying
that's normal play, user

tracer literally blinked into that, pure luck. rest is just good skill

You're literally asking for them to reanimate over 10% of the short to turn that low-effort quiet moment between the two crusaders into yet another high-effort action sequence, so that the scene makes sense to you and the rest of the pedantic 1%. That's if it's even anywhere close to 1%, which I highly doubt.

And you say that an edit of that extent "would not require much more?" It would require hundreds of hours of work and tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars to make the change your suggestion, just to eliminate that little nitpick for you.

You're giving the extreme criticism of calling a piece of media "retarded" because it features a trope common in most media of its type, that the rest of us are more than happy to ignore. Yes, I do think that makes you a nitpicking pedant.

Give us the full picture. Tell us how you are the first one to cry when nobody plays support.

So they are more consistent, I guess. No more mindgames and half using ults.

Didn't they say teams would play once a week or w/e?

So players have to fly across the world every week for their matches? This league makes no sense.

Reinhardt is clearly a fusion of McCloud, Troy and 'Soundquake.'

They're esport pros, you bet they spend a shitton of time flying around for tournaments and shit

Stop avatarfagging kpop nigger

Goodnight /owg/ :3

Remember to report koreaboos that post unrelated kshit.

>calls himself a flex player
>picks Zen every game

Literally me. I keep saying none of the heroes really fit my comfort zone but I just default to Zen because I like his design and getting MVP as him is funny.

Good night

Might setup a filter since kpop avatar fags are the worst

Nightie.

WAKE UP SLUT

D.Va reporting in

No one flies around every 2 weeks in esports that's fucking retarded and would ruin your practice. There's a reason premier tournaments in other games aren't every week and players don't go to all of them

Korea dominates OW. Get used to it

I don't really comment on it, usually someone else will swap because they're afraid of losing their epeen points. If no one does, I mostly play Tracer anyway so I usually still end up having fun without a healer.

Would rather lose playing DPS than win playing Mercy. Given the choice between playing Mercy or staring at my wall until the game was over, I'd probably choose the latter.

target acquired

>play mcree at 5am
>missing literal retard jumping hanzo point blank

Reaper
Pharah
Ana

Gimme my piss aunt now.