teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Sites
scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ
pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (AS): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

>Discord
discord.gg/Dst3G2U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MA0FFZzlyE8
strawpoll.me/14331238
strawpoll.me/14331306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you crafted away your paper hat, summer shades, and spiral sallet when they were made craftable
how much are these worth now

4rd for b4nny sucks at the game

1st for 5 ping demos

youtube.com/watch?v=MA0FFZzlyE8

this is soooo cute

why would i ever play soldier when demoman exists?

soldier has maggot hat

7st for don't steal my meme @412

How would you rate the jungle inferno maps? mercenary park just seems like a new gorge to me

They're all 0/10. Garbage tier them all

You can do 5 MINIMAL almost miscellaneous changes to slightly improve TF2
what would you do

Because my ping is shit.

>can no longer throw heavy banana - whats the point for just a tiny healthpack, plus the item is pretty darn strong as it is
>fire resistance removed from vacc -
flamethrower blocking heals anyway,removing flames would make switching from bullet to projectiles faster
>airblast removed from backburner - just like it used to
>med xbow dont build uber - just like it used to, arrows are extremelly powerful
>needle weapons' projectiles now fly 2x faster and 2x further and also recharge passively like the crossbow (switching weapon automatically reloads them)

fall damage screams removed
valve servers can now be accessed in server browser
disguised spies no longer show through walls after spawning
multiple weapons showing on player model actually fixed
permanent mark of death visual effect actually fixed

Am I the only one here who likes mann vs. machine?

>Fun Tier
Banana Bay
>Good Tier
Enclosure, Mossrock
>Okay Tier
Lazarus, Brazil

[POWER GAP]

>Yeti Shit Tier
Mercenary Choke

when are shadows through walls gonna be fixed

STRONGLY agree in the first 2
"meh ok" to the others
i think i haven't got the chance to try enclosure yet. what is it like?

I LOVE MvM

People are poor as fuck, though. So I HATE MvM with randoms

Top Tier:
Anything that isn't Mercenary Park

Ass Torture:
Mercenary Park

post fix-it felix's

1. reduce the duration and reverberation of the original's firing sound and increase its quality to not sound out of place. it kinda blocks out everything as-is.
2. revert all weapons to their release animations and viewmodels
3. old fall sound
4. maximum field of vision increased to 120
5. playback related bugs such as invisible players & people having multiple weapons drawn at once

I can fix it!

Mvm is fun, but having to pay 3-5$ for usually a shitty payout isn't worth it. Especially the time needed to do it, moreso with the autists who dump all their neetbux into the tours just to vote kick anyone who doesn't smell like tendies

Part 1

5? The fuck are you playing something other than Two Cities for?

Also, I get my tickets for $0.84 a pop

Thats why I said 3-5. It just sucks when you finally finish all that shit for le axtinguisher kit + robot parts.

Part 2

That doesn't answer my question. The question was "What the fuck are you playing something other than Two Cities for?"

>No spooky green flames

I don't. I said 5 for those who do okay the other mvm. It was a range you dork. Why the lack of patience? I thought you were "based"?

not sure what 2 refers too
>inb4 that crowbcat video about tiny details in weapons being changed
all the others i agree with, except maybe 4 wich i would reduce to 100 or so

Who do okay the other MvM? Lack of patience? What the fuck are you talking about?

>lazarus
>good
Dude just bring a heavy-medic and an engie to mid and stomp lma

I hate autocorrect. Anyhow, I said 3-5 as a range of potential cost to complete a tour. I was being general. Settle down before you spill your formula on your keyboard.

Also stop withholding my (you)s. That's just rude

retards cant counter a heavy-medic counter so its powerful in pubs
how is that different from any other map tho

The range shouldn't go beyond $4, though. Why the fuck do you keep saying $5? It's 4 missions in Two Cities. A ticket costs $0.99 a piece. Less if you get good deals from traders. How in the fuck does 4 Tickets at $0.99 add up to throwing in a 5 in your range?

stop giving replies to Viva retard

Well, rip scouts stock melee weapon, now im glad they nerfed his op secondary, the sandman, aleast the stock melee only got slightly changed to be a market gardener

Post some nerfs/buffs you think would improve the game.

Scout:
>pretty boys pocket pistol added attribute: slows the player for health gained
Currently it's nearly a straight upgrade to stock. This change would mean that Scouts need to actually put distance from their target to fully utilize the health gain; attempting to use it in close/mid range puts the player at risk by taking away their biggest advantage: speed.

Demoman:
>increase stickybomb arm time
Holding M2 when firing stickybombs is unfun to play against and is far too powerful considering the amount of skill it takes to spam them. Make the stickies what they were meant to be: area denial first and foremost.

Sniper:
>decrease sniper rifle damage within a full second of scoping
This would mean Snipers are more vulnerable in the thick of battle and encourages them to hang back and cover large open areas instead. In addition, it lowers the absurdly high sniper skill ceiling (he functions far too well in any situation despite being a support class) while also making the razorback more viable.

Medic:
>remove uber build from crossbow and make it fire slower
Ranged healing is extremely useful for any medic. This change would still allow players to assist at most ranges but forces them to actually use their medi-gun on other players if they want to build ubercharge.

Yes. I forgot namefag autism is fueled by (you)s. Also 5 for the ones with 5 missions, I think the one for rust/blood bot killers

>increase sticky arm time
Stopped reading there, I'd love to know how this overwatch baby feels about soldier if he thinks skillbombs are unfair LUL

@194639893
stop being bad

>what do you mean I'm not supposed to use stickies like a grenade launcher?!

@194640051
you are bad

>What the fuck are you playing something other than Two Cities for?
>"I don't"
>"5 for the ones with 5 missions"

Make up your fucking mind. Jeez

>completely disarming the demoman after his pipes are gone
Stickies are still area denial even when used in direct combat, the demoman is just predicting the area he's about to have to deny and you're too fucking stupid to walk somewhere else.

>Scout
I don't think punishing the player for actually hitting the enemy would be a good change for the pretty boys'
its like the dumb change they did to the panic attack where it loses accuracy for each shot you actually hit.
>increase stickybomb arm time
>muh "it wasnt the developers intention"
they already increased arm time a few times. you dont play demo, do you? its common for pubbers to walk into the stickies or not know how to avoid them. demo is actually very well balanced, and it takes like a full second or more to actually be able to det. git gud
>decreasing sniper rifle
what do you mean
it does a minimum of 50 dmg
>lowers the absurdly high sniper skill ceiling
>implying lowering the skill ceiling of anything is a good thing

i pretty much only agree with the crossbow.

>Make the stickies what they were meant to be: area denial
somehow spam isnt area denial anymore
get good you fucking /v/edditor rofl

>how to spot the demoman mains

>oh god im so bad please stop outfragging me
hahaha

>anyone who knows the demoman is pretty balanced and the stickybomb launcher isn't overpowered at all is a demoman main

>doesn't know how to play demo
>probably pretty bad at other classes too
>cries about "demo spam" whenever he walks into a sticky because he just cant into movement

>he gets killed by airburst stickies that barely do any damage nowadays
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /v/ LMAOOOOOOOOO

i think the baddie wants the rifle to work like the huntsman, which loses accuracy after holding it for more than 5 seconds, but in this case it would lose charge

>wtf why don't you like being shot just don't go outside!!

>walking into a sticky is the same as getting clicked on by a hitscan class
you can stop embarrassing yourself already /v/

>don't go outside
Equip bonk and make him det?
Build an uber?
Coordinate going outside? He can't kill all of you if he has to det on the first guy that comes out.

>im so bad i cant check if there are hidden enemy stickies with my rockets or stickies

do you guys play comp at all?
strawpoll.me/14331238
>removing accuracy from the sniper class
jesus how horrifying
i even think the ambassador nerf went too far and i used to hate that fucking weapon

Don't mind me fellas just fragging

no man, he says he wants the charge to be decreased if youre scoped for too long, not the accuracy

That's still pretty fucking dumb and if there's anything to complain about its uncharged headshot spam and not fully charged ones

What are the most overpowered weapons?

remember when this game wasnt a hollow husk?

my cock inside of ur mom

>yogcast
are they dead yet?

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO LOADOUT.TF

Am I supposed to be able to out-MGE soldiers and demos as scout
My dm's bad against anyone, but I feel like they can just always read my movement perfectly and im just worse than them at any range. Especially soldiers and especially on badlands mid.

I wanted to join even like a steel team but I'm too insecure to even put LFT in my name.

fuck man that was my actual introduction to organized tf2

>My dm's bad against anyone, but I feel like they can just always read my movement perfectly and im just worse than them at any range. Especially soldiers and especially on badlands mid.

Stop jumping so much. Your movement arc is easier to predict when you're in the air.

scout hard counters demo

using the sniper rifle unscoped is extremelly underrated
>50 dmg hitscan at any range
>can 3 shot most classes
>can finish off a headshot soldier easily
well yeah
>against soldiers
keep the high ground, jump around or wait for them to be forced to reload.
>against demos
dont be too predictable, go left and right, try to flank them or approach them in a way that makes it uncomfortable for them to aim. getting in their face point blank is usually effective

what skin to use on iron bomber

all skins look bad on the iron bomber

Stop using the iron bomber

wrong

but im not autistic enough to get a strange one

But it's fun

What do you guys think about the huge ambassador nerf?
strawpoll.me/14331306

What?

pretty meh

you're pretty meh

the effective range nerf was a bit too much
and i literally mean "a bit", the nerf was still 9/10

Second Banana
>Eating the banana now leaves a banana peel behind, which causes enemies to slip like in Mannhattan
A very small bonus that would make it more fun to use.

Eviction Notice
>Revert back to its original design, before they added the movespeed increase with health drain
>then change on hit bonus to not only increase speed but also increase punching speed the more hits you land
No one would use the Eviction Notice as a discount GRU when it doesn't give nearly as much of a speed boost, and no one would use it as a melee when it fucking drains your health while you try to use it. Might as well just revert it to how it was before and then add something that would make it more fun to use if you get a bunch of hits going.

Sun on a stick
>Can now set enemies affected by Gas Passer on fire
Adds a little more utility while keeping the teamwork design.

its like only 8 meters or so and if you're further you cant headshot
it would have been better if it was like a 20 meter range or something, they dont even needed to change anything else imo, just the headdshot range
maybe have some kind of indicator to know if you're in headshot range?

Hey stop posting your stupid walls of fucking text and replying to a fucking nigger who dies to demoman you faggot
>affected by gas passer on fire
I want secondary english speakers to leave this instant

>>Eating the banana now leaves a banana peel behind, which causes enemies to slip like in Mannhattan
And go where? The banana in Mannhattan sends you into the grinder, do enemies simply get shot forward or are they slowed?

>>Can now set enemies affected by Gas Passer on fire
It was my understanding that all damage inflicted while under the effects of gas ignites people. Is the SoAS except from this?

that sentence is gramatically correct you stupid burger

Yes, that's how the gas passer works you fucking troglodyte, now stop responding and destroying the enter key as you scream into the fucking void.

It was a skill based weapon that didn't need a nerf but I'm fine with actually being able to peek a spy with less then 103 health

>It was a skill based weapon
lol

just play sniper instead of trying to pull ~~~~~~~~skill strats~~~~~~~~~

>burger
OBSESSED

why dont we make a thread in TF.TV asking for people's opinion on the new weapons
>"didn't need a nerf"
>doesnt vote "disagree" on the strawpoll
if you have to aim for the head its skill based, specially in a game as fast as tf2

I could go for a burger sure but I'm not obsessed or anything

oh so youre a burger, good to know

Aiming for the head at anything but long range is not skill, it's moving your mouse slightly upwards.

>And go where? The banana in Mannhattan sends you into the grinder, do enemies simply get shot forward or are they slowed?
I was picturing them being shot forward in the direction of the peel. Wouldn't do much but could potentially leave an enemy exposed.

>It was my understanding that all damage inflicted while under the effects of gas ignites people. Is the SoAS except from this?
I actually didn't know the Gas Passer worked with all damage, was just spitballing things to add to the Sun on a stick since I couldn't really think of anything.