/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

discord.gg/bSXZw39

Upcoming servers:

Hades - Cataclysm - 1x - November 16th
twinstar.cz/2017/08/30/international-cataclysm-launch-name-and-schedule/?lang=en
hades-wow.com/how-to-connect/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrXWOnrAAsLok8dTGZMwpYByBz6COxIcGRs-RA26QZc/edit#gid=2070610586

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hades-wow.com/2017/11/05/important-questions-answered/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7K5WZfsBw
forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369676&page=2
gamer-district.org/account/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am I a giant queer for hoping the balance specs a bit?

where? on hades? or classic wow?

>Hades

in the passage of time we've lost the OPs clients pastebin try to add it next time

NOOOO

VANILLA IS SHIT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NEWFAGS

reminder that it will take at least one year to release wow classic

wtf kimmo doesn't play shit expansions like cata

hellground "raiders" need to be gassed

wtf is your problem, being so rude and all

testing

>World of Warcraft Classic
Will this kill wpsg/elysium?

yes

good

looks like wpsg is already dead though, user.

B-but.. Hades..?

I'm leveling slowly on Artemis right now, but its a czech or some eastern european server shit. English is rare.

Resto Druid and Prot Warriors as mains on Horde GD or Tank/Heal combo on the druid?

the hype has pretty much completely vanished but i'm still going to play it anyways desu

>GD

why would you waste your time like that when warmane icecrown is the same while having tons of people to play with

i will miss you anime posters

fresh from the press

hades-wow.com/2017/11/05/important-questions-answered/

is there a guild on warmeme icecrown?

EVERFRESH

>fake pop
>1500 que
lmao

everfresh? first time hearing about this server

everyst
everfresh
frehest

Whats a good private server for an EU player? I want population to be high. English speaking plox

imgur.com/a/NzuaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5l7K5WZfsBw

warmane outland 2.4.3

forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369676&page=2

dead

Tauri Evermoon Horde wwu

stayin alive

dead

someone tell kekstab to shut the fuck up

are we playing on hades or everyst

warmane outland

where 2 play bros?

GD revival ?
This hades thing looks dead on arrival be honest

I'm only here to shill Tauri

GD Horde
All this 1x is getting tiring

I have a ret on horde i think

also How is the TBC on warmane?

yes

What level/faction are you? I’ve been leveling in the meantime as well.

ded

new to private server, i want to level in northrend, is Warmane Lordaeron the best option?

GD

warmane icecrown

no I dont want fast leveling, i'll go with lordaeron

Horde, slow and steady, mainly to test out the server quests/codes. Nothing serious at the moment.

If they release the "Hades" realm in 2 weeks, I might play that for real. So far most quests seems to work but I'm only level 30ish

deader than dead gen

Too busy leveling all classes to 90 on Tauri

ATTENTION ANYONE THINKING OF ROLLING ON POLESHIT

I made this mistake yesterday. Logged in, made a character and decided I was going to play with some vidya bro's. Instantly I noticed that mobs agro at x2-3 their normal range, well that's ok I can just kite. Oh, when they die they respawn nearly instantly and they're INVISIBLE, you can't hit them NOR can you see them. Well, I guess I can deal with this, I can just run away. WRONG. Mobs don't have a tether range and will follow you until you die or kill them. I complain about this in gchat and what do I get "LEL UR SHTR M8 GlT GUD" "I NVR HAD NE PROBLUMS UR BAD M8". I'm bad for dying to invisible mobs who will never stop attacking me? Right virgins. I will post this in every wpsg from now on to let people know that hellground is a tremendous fucking piece of shit with 0 population and awful AWFUL AWFUL scripting. Don't waste you're time on this shit server.

ATTENTION ANYONE THINKING OF ROLLING ON POLESHIT

I made this mistake yesterday. Logged in, made a character and decided I was going to play with some vidya bro's. Instantly I noticed that mobs agro at x2-3 their normal range, well that's ok I can just kite. Oh, when they die they respawn nearly instantly and they're INVISIBLE, you can't hit them NOR can you see them. Well, I guess I can deal with this, I can just run away. WRONG. Mobs don't have a tether range and will follow you until you die or kill them. I complain about this in gchat and what do I get "LEL UR SHTR M8 GlT GUD" "I NVR HAD NE PROBLUMS UR BAD M8". I'm bad for dying to invisible mobs who will never stop attacking me? Right virgins. I will post this in every wpsg from now on to let people know that hellground is a tremendous fucking piece of shit with 0 population and awful AWFUL AWFUL scripting. Don't waste my time on this shit server.

What about the queqes man?

Bump

you be sayn we wuz dead general n shieet ?

What's the link to GD, I'm retarded and I can't google it

Why would anyone play MoP, aside from great raids the dailies just killed all the experience

How is warmane? I'm playing on lordaeron right now just started. But how is warmane in general?

gamer-district.org/account/

Im gonna play on alliance but have horde characters

Pay to play in some cases and pay to win on most
Lag spikes and obvious bullshit from staff