/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Current, EU Splatfest (warm breakfast vs. cold breakfast) is ongoing! Ends November 5, 4pm CET.
- Custom Jet Squelcher has been released! Sub: burst bomb, Special: sting ray.
- Next JP Splatfest is karaage with vs. without lemon! From November 11, 3pm JST to November 12, 3pm JST.

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> Splatoon 2 Kit Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/volanstars/status/926632283871703040
youtube.com/watch?v=iT0pWOldIjc
imgur.com/a/60IyK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Speedy Woomy is early!

x for I dont have S2
black friday

Dot needs to fuck off

One day /ink/ will be good again...

Rate my set /ink/. shitposters begone

What if your woomy was unfresh as fuck and asked people on an anonymous image board to rate her?

>asked people
Not possible, they don't exist. But it would be extremely painful.

stop giving him attention you dumb dot poster

god i wish dot would write my name on his forehead instead of his own

Sex with Sex!

>meme saver
Get swim speed and ink resistance famablam

Milky reporting in again with today's delivery of milk! Who's around and wants some? I have all kinds of flavours! RIP Kier

Oversized octo oppai > """milky""" womy.

Biker Spaghetti picking up Speedy from gym on his Hubley!
Speedy Woomy feeling the vibrations!

Does milf woomy have kids or will she be made a mother in the h-scenes?

So I just bought this game and played the first few single player levels. Is there a consensus regarding input options for this game? Right now I'm using the switch pro controller with all default settings. Is there anything I should change?

USE GYRO CONTROLS
but whichever controller you use is all personal preference.

what if your woomy hid in red ink and was injected into you during a blood transfusion and excreted through your feces after being metabolized by your body?

It's unconfirmed whether or not Milky has fat oppai or not. Drawfags take liberty with the designs.

Breddy gud. How many hero weapons do you have?

Well /ink/? You ARE gonna worship her shoes right?

This is really good. The detail and perspective on the tiling, the cute naked woomy, I like it. Not a fan of the egg stuff though. You should make an edit where she's enjoying a warm shower with a smile on her face, or fapping.

It annoys me that so much of the good art that gets posted here is provocative memes and fetishes.

Aside from using gyro there's not really a consensus. I believe a lot of people have either stick sensitivity or motion sensitivity really high, so you can turn on a dime. Personally I have stick sensitivity on 5 so I can turn corners really fast, and motion on 0 so I can aim pretty precisely. But some have it the other way around.
Pick something and stick with it for a while.

This idea has been floating around for WEEKS and nobody's drawn it yet. /ink/ i am disappoint

Wait a second, this isn't hoodrat! This is an impostor!

im still gonna fuck her

And what are you gonna do to earn a fuck with Murch's delivery girl?

kidnap

Do not

I'M GONNA KIDNAP HOODRAT, FORCE HER TO MARRY ME AND TURN HER INTO A CLASSY GIRL

Stop it, you're scaring her!

Octos!!

Hey, that's my controller!

just gonna post here for a bit to see if there's still a place for me

1/6

btw
twitter.com/volanstars/status/926632283871703040
>What every player worldwide is saying
>Pearl: This Splatfest kinda sucks, don'cha think? I mean, whether or not you put lemon on fried food...

better?

this is... nice?

Water is lethal to squids.

are there... community fetish ocs now
what happened when i was gone
it seems in this world nothing can be said to be certain except death and octofags
hello this is really good
i missed you i love your art so much

Just like it is to humans. Except they are not buoyant unlike us.

Marina suggest just hydrating is lethal. You could argue that she's retarded, but you could argue all facts we know about squids are wrong because of similar reasons.

>Marina suggest just hydrating is lethal.
And she's not even an inkling.
And yes, judging by not-Marie Marina in first patches localisation team is indeed retarded.

2/6

Pretty sure that piece of dialogue is fairly recent.

3/6

Recent, yes, and also wrong. There's water bottles in the vending machines of 1, shooting NoA's line in the foot without even counting the manga or debating the meaning of inkling swimsuits.

>There's water bottles in the vending machines of 1
How can you be sure that's water?

>the manga
kek

>or debating the meaning of inkling swimsuits.
Fashion/swimming in goop like in spongebob.

i'm gonna have to go now. hopefully i can get the latter half done later today.
see you.

Thanks for translating these!

>how can you be sure that's water
We can argue up and down about how it's not really water just some weird squid drink but come on you know what they were trying to depict.
>manga
Is an official source despite everything. Not concrete though, so that's why I went for the bottles first.
>swimming in goop
The pools in splatoon are all water, and the goop in question would be ink, which fades some short unspecified time after being laid, so having a pool of the stuff would be impractical at best. Plus Inklings use squid form to swim in ink, so a swimsuit is still unnessesary. Fashion is a bust because you can't buy them in game, despite being mentioned and a design being seen at museum in 1, implying alongside Marie's quote on the matter that they aren't something inklings would just wear around.

For the record, the manga depicts inklings being fine in water besides being unable to swim in it, making the risk with water drowning rather than anything more direct.

>Oversized
that's now how you write perfect sized
better than the last depressing one

i'll just take a quick sip, i'l still sick after drinking it though...

i picked oversized because that's the only word i could think of that is size related and starts with an O.

Octolings are perfect in every single way. I love them.

>She has all kinds of flavors.
ftfy
1st person OC dialouge is autistic as fucc

with kier locked up the friendship dynamic is all out of whack, this is wrong we need our boy back. this is a trio not a duo

>The pools in splatoon are all water, and the goop in question would be ink
Pulling shit out of your ass eh?

>For the record, the manga depicts inklings being fine in water besides being unable to swim in it
I thought I saw a page of them being absolutely not fine.

Yeah, I miss him too. I understand what you mean... It's just not the same without him.

>I thought I saw a page of them being absolutely not fine.
Completely submerged. And one of them being fine while others are terrified but mostly intact. Next page they'te out of water and are wet, so they didn't dissolve and respawn.

>Completely submerged.
No, I don't think so.

Requesting art of this scene but with a woomy (or yebby) getting beaten by Chums with frying pans instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=iT0pWOldIjc

That's a direct quote.

much better

Fuck the autistic "hurr lets make depressing rape and murder fantasies" posters

I remembered that as them floating on the surface in squid form, guess I was wrong about that.

You just can't understand, it's too deep for you

Don't compromise your artistic integrity just because the babies here can't handle real art.

Why are you the way you are, user?

fuck off

Because

Yes

what if your yebby skipped this splatfest since he skips breakfast

Beats me.

I don't think I did so great this time, but good luck Team Warm!

what if there was a lewd /ink/ picture of 5 squids which would you prefer: the usual suspects, b-listers, true unknowns, yebbies?

MILF Woomy is the same age as other Woomies, she just looks older.

Slut, Schoolgirl, Green, Sweets, in that order.

Last one could be whatever woomy or yebby would like to be involved, im personally leaning towards milky and/or biker though

>b-listers, true unknowns

What did he mean by this?

One of each

How can you not know what he means?

i assume b-listers like scientist, business and launcher, and true unknowns like the woomies and yebbies with no names or who nobody even remembers

Slut, Schoolgirl, and three eager yebbers

Slu, Schoolgirl, hoodrat

Slut and Schoolgirl have tons of lewds already. Let unknowns be lewded too.

Slut
Speedy
Hoodrat
Biker
Poser

Sweets
Nice
MILF
Milky
Speedy

>mfw reached King for first time in a Splatfest

literally who are the first three

>mfw I will never experience this joy again

It's just not the same anymore

Great job, user!

Way too much ISM

They're lewded for a reason, people think they're hot. Hell they're built around two traditional lewd archetypes, its what they're for!

Just because they've got a few pics already, it wont stop me and others wanting more of them

>not playing a femsquid
gay

lurk moar

imgur.com/a/60IyK

Run Speed please

tfw my woomy not cool enough

Post her

>biker is usually the one doing the riding
>now four woomies are going to ride him
Oddly enough, I kinda want to see that because it's out of the usual woomy pairings.

thank you i missed you too!
what if i prefer the cute one?