>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1137781/d29a60cc21/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm running all swap on my armor emblem team and I feel like I should replace swap on one or two units. I have Hector, Effie, BK, and H Henry. Who works better with something that isn't swap?

Cum inside Nowi.

My daughterwife is so sexy

I feel like I’ve seen this before

Henry works better with draw back

I couldn't stay in top 100 bros

>TT have been a slog
>Next week will be gauntlet shit
When will they add an interesting new game mode or challenging GHB? This is getting pretty stale

Cum and Dump Alfonse!

Cum inside Cleric!

I think we could be one week away from another version update.

Give a pivot to BK, Effie or Hector and a reposition to H Henry

Why don't mounted units have their mounts present in their art? It looks especially dumb when attacking.

Does nowi have those fangs to suck blood?

>dream about rolling on Halloween banner
>roll red orb
>5* Jakob
>try the green orb
>Maria
what does this mean

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

So, vg is tomorrow, right?
Is it time to exchange friend id yet?

Ì want her so bad. But because of the 3*-4* rate switch I haven't gotten her in months. Fucking annoying af.

Use those orbs.

Reminder that the second half of next year will consist of FE16 banners and FatesAwakening special banners. Then it will be replaced by FE16 special banners.

h-hey guys post your ayras haha

When are we getting a better green cav?

>Evens
Merge up a Shanna to fix the 5* -atk one I got for free, give her Firesweep Lance and stuff
>Odds
I'm not the chief.

me on the bottom right

Aaaaahhh I finally rolled a Klein-sama! So handsome!!

h-hey guys post ur reddit screenshots

Imagine if they demote him to 4* in a couple of months.

>been waiting for so long I just 4+10 the old hag

Ikr? Only reason why cecilia isn't complete shit is cause she's the only one. Would also count for leo if there weren't so many great swordsmen

DC Titania exists

>Shitgurd
At least put Brave Roy. Sigurd isn't threatening at all.

>Cecilia
Getting a spot for being the only green mage isn't that great.

FUCK HORSES

>Wasting a Hector just to have a subpar blue mage counter with 28 attack

It's another case of her being a Palla that hasn't gotten her Elincia yet. What other green cav mages even exist in Fire Emblem though?

Try Brave Roy instead of Cuckgurd desu.

Actually I like this outcome better if this happen to me.
I don't really care about Ayra because, you know, infantry sword? Come on.
Eldigan is a beast with correct SI.
Bombing Bonfire with him in enemy tiles is a lot of fun.

As if I play fire emblem and know the characters

>a subpar blue mage counter with 28 attack

Roy is a free kill, at least Sigurd survives every now and then.

>finally roll a Katarina for that assassin meme team
>-atk/+res
Goddammit Eine you worthless sack of cucked shit.

>Brave Roy
even easier to deal with than Xander

>Free kill
(lol. Defensive units are a free kill as they're all fucking jokes in Arena defense. Shitty offense will fail to secure kills and allow the enemy to hit you again.

>tfw can't stop doing 5 orb pulls
How do I develop patience, /feg/?

Is she good enough?

>mfw finally saw a decent armor team in AA
daaaamn looks rad, gronnowl henry sold it to me, missing hector doe, still worth it to build a armor team without him and distant counter?

>at least Sigurd survives every now and then.
And doesn't kill anything.
He's not threatening. Get over it. Brave Roy can at least kill something if you don't directly counter him.

Blade and bait, or Owl + Spur Res and/or Atk and Ally Support.

Henry is straight scary, holy shit.

>tier 17
>running armor emblem defense with this sick new Henry I got
>Don't get a whole lot of defenses, probably about 10
>all of them are 580 or above

Cool

What other green cav mages even exist in Fire Emblem though?
Either L'arachel if she won't get STAFF'd or Arthur from FE4 but he has other choices.

Except Sigurd actually has good offensive stats on top of his top tier defense. Even other sword units can kill BRoy easily thanks to his shit bulk

Why are Lucinafags so shit? It's been 5 years since Awakening and there are no doujins of Robin having a 3way with future Lucina and present Lucina.

Pretty good.

You could also try Owlmemes, giving her an harem and having yuri take over the world.

Horseti.

There are dozens of lucina doujins still not scanned, three that have been out for years just got scanned like last week

Present lucina? Is that like a baby lucina or something?

How good are all dragon teams?

>good offense
Not good enough though, which is the problem. You can easily tank multiple hits from him with fucking Rein.

>L'Arachel
This is actually my biggest hope since I'm pretty sure IS has completely given up on healers and she canon wields Ivaldi. Otherwise, we can always rely on seasonal units.

I swear the 3* and 4* pull rates are swapped for the Halloween banner, I've been getting so many 3* units lately. This pull has me at a 4% pity rate and I'm getting progressively more pissed off.

>35/32 offenses,
>No offensive B skill because >Crusader's Meme
>41 HP so most Panic Ploy users will fuck him over if he has horse buffs.
>Spd Smoke doesn't affect his target, so he will still have trouble killing them.
>Good offensive stats.

Time to take your meds, grandpa.

Not as good as flier emblem.

>not a single ayra

>You can easily tank multiple hits from him with fucking Rein
>Blue ranks red

Name one non brave sword unit that can one round Reinhardt. His defense isn't bad.

Most red swords have trouble finishing Rein without special, actually

Need Nowi, Y.Tiki and Fortify Dragons.
Fae is also pretty damn good considering all the blue rampaging about.

A.Tiki and Corrin aren't bad. Ninian is a dancer and tanks your score, but in non-arena she's really good.

>Brave Roy can at least kill something if you don't directly counter him.

That's not true though, he's a free kill.

And simply staying alive creates a bigger treat that being an useless piece of shit like Roy.

Stop wanting her, then she'll show up to cuck your Halloween Nowi pity rate.

The same things apply to b.roy and on top of it he also dies like a bitch to anything.

>Tumblrinas still foaming at the mouth after Sigurd put the nail in Xander's coffin

Update

>You will never kiss her on her trembling lips while holding her to keep her from losing balance

Felicia does so many things to my heart

The problem is that Sigurd's only benefit of surviving Rein isn't worth anything if he can't kill him.

Brave Roy is fragile, but unless you get a defense tile or a very high defense unit, ideally blue, he's either killing your bait or severely damaging them.

Red is severely lacking as a color. Sigurd doesn't equal Rein or Brave Lyn in terms of threat and while Brave Roy likely also doesn't, he's still more threatening than Sigurd.

New banner when ,I need to know if the next one is worth rolling before i sink anymore orbs on halloween banner.

Genuinly curious. Why is S.Elise so close to nino. I have her but I feel like nino has much more potential due to the speed.

>they're not rerunning Xander/Camus because they'll both be revived as a double-GHB event for the 1 year anniversary
What are the chances of this?

Interesting how you cherrypicked exactly one problem that they both share and focus on that only to shit on Brave Roy, while every other problem Sigurd has is completely ignored.

Brave Roy can kill shit in most phases, Xander can kill shit in Enemy Phase, and Sigurd can't kill shit in either phase. He's an incredible tank, but having no kill power makes him offensively useless.

Get off your high horse, gramps.

>he's a free kill
Maybe to Rein, since he has the movement to reach him, but otherwise no.

Old and posted yesterday.

>He kills your bait unit

With his 35 attack that Sigurd also has? Face it. Having a unit that can actually tank things is what the red slot needs considering Reinhardt and BLyn are hyper offense

Why Virion that high? Could someone explain this?

>Nowi in Tier 1
>Reinhardt in Tier 2

She sucks something.

>Ike in the same tier as Broy and Elincia.
Stopped reading.

>Talks about cherrypicking
>"Sigurd can't kill anything because uuuuuhhhhh reasons stfu grandpa"
Why are Xanderfags so stupid?

>dragons that high
why? is it because of steady breath?

>With his 35 attack that Sigurd also has?
No, with Galeforce.
We're talking four hits from 35 Atk. Not one or maybe two.

>Having a unit that can actually tank things is what the red slot needs
Either pure offense that can also kill blues or support-oriented. Tanking as a red is so-so.

Please explain to me why (normal) Gaius should be better than any other assassin?? Is it because of Candy Memes or what?

exhentai.org/g/1137781/d29a60cc21/

>Sigurd 35/32
>BRoy 32(35)/34
>Xander 32/24

Non of them can kill shit. That's what Reinhardt and BLyn are for

He has the highest bulk of all the daggers with decent speed.

>Being an illiterate cuck
Can you read the reasons I listed? Or did you purposefully ignore all of it just to shit on other units and suck your favourite's dick? You grandpacucks are getting more cancerous by the day.

>What are Green Mages
(lol. Sigurd's only advantage over them is high rating. Combat-wise, he is a lot less efficient.

This is the worst tier list I have ever seen

Because she's good too

>horsecucks sperging at each other
Just kill yourselves.

second best option for poison dagger.

>Proccing Galeforce

Against who? An armored unit? You're not gonna double much with 34 speed and you're not heavy blade much with 35 attack. Not to mention is fragility on the counterattack

That peek of tiny cleavage is amazing.

Olivia should be first because she can dance and act as a pseudo healer. This list is awful.

But he won't kill shit and wouldn't really bring any utility. P!Olivia can at least dance and Kagero can actually kill something, while Neko can bait any mage and kill them.

Why did they design Faye to be so cute. It's not fair.

Is this yours? Looks cute, good job.