>Tawara Touta: NP upgrade
>Serenity: Skill upgrade

New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 6,7,12,13
Sanzou: 4,5,10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>Halloween Strike! Evil Build Climber/Great Battle at Himeji Castle 10/25 - 11/8
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
>Event Missions and stuff
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGPJ6JtOo5lNxVpgS1O5Xl1VnA2RkB9girmXkql1a-c/htmlview#gid=1626335985
>5* Assasin - Osakabe Hime is always in the rate-up
Carmilla:1, 7-8
Elizabeth Bathory: 2, 6
Yan Qing: 3, 6
Wu Zetian: 4, 6
Penthesilea: 5, 6
>Carmilla animation update

>Halloween 2017 Dropmap + Guide
imgur.com/a/2eCEP

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl48u5Cir2g
youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU
youtube.com/watch?v=WK4MWT9H1wE
docs.google.com/document/d/11_nd5kMg22xIjDrTTGvRCheEGLHN_0dqWcFKiUZf3jc/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this her mating dance?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl48u5Cir2g

HYDE TIME TO SHINE WILL BE ON SALEM

2nd for NOBU!

Will Salem have the original /fgog/ meme servant?
Talking about him since the game came out and give him the chance to kill witches.
youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU

Why is this hag wearing last year outfit?Get on with the time.

Who would you grail in this pic?

Between Golden Wings, Prisma Cosmos and Aerial Drive which one should I put on Ozy?

Something tells me he'll be the villain either because he is evil or because of something like Innocent Monster.

Fuck off Hassan

Will that song ever stop being catchy

Kiara,not even a question.

Perfect Body

Will his attacks be a sick ass dance?
youtube.com/watch?v=WK4MWT9H1wE

No.

Will he spook us on his own gacha?

Redman

>Presence Concealment: A
>A skill that erases one’s presence. The vestiges of what he once learned. As he carries a strong curse, even if this swordsman obtains a complete success in his stealth check, his existence ends up being perceived by the “opponent he is about to kill”.
I don't see any Hassans, so...

I already grailed Redman
BB otherwise

Nero

Aerial Drive is perfect but Golden Wings for long fights
>Prisma Cosmos
nani?

>Shirou burning his skin brown during the Prisma movie when he uses Projection and not when he's installed the Card

I'm still not seeing that it's Counter Guardian stuff that causes the brown skin, especially after rewatching that UBW scene and seeing that his hair isn't going white at all.

>charm all female and a 50% defense debuff for one turn
>60% defense buff to himself and partywide debuff immunity for 2 debuffs or 3 turns
>3 Battle continuation that give him 1 hp

What would his NP be?

Victor

So, how was EoR3?
I heard we got Shirou servant crushing a castle with no survivors.

What? It has always been overuse of his magecraft.

LB Mona Lisa

something Anti-Nation NP something something because the fall of the Russian Tsar something

Shonen as fuck, and a bit too close to a certain novel for comfort
Twas fun though

Literally Makai Tensho with Fate characters, not kidding

I have already grailed Ana and Emiya so those two.

Don't think too hard about it. Nasu never made it clear and Hiroyama went with the "he's burning his skin and hair with projection" but then Assassin Kerry happened. Maybe Alaya just likes brown people.

There's one guy who argues extremely passionately that "projection magecraft burns his skin brown" is fanon and argued that it was Counter Guardian stuff, pointing to how A) all Counter Guardians share the same coloration, B) Shirou's hair is turning white in UBW after he makes his contract with Alaya, and C) how in Prisma his skin starts burning when he's installed the EMIYA card. I'm commenting on how those last two points are flat out wrong.

I thought the original meme servant was simo hayha or is that the salt servant.

Maybe something like Mata Hari's thing (can't be perceived as an enemy) along with forcefully adding Mental Pollution skill to the enemy?

Nip opinion: Much better than Agartha, Shinjuku still unrivalded i want to read Makai Tensho
/fgog/ opinion: FUCKING SHONEN SHIT KADOKAWA IS GONNA SUE SONNY

I come from future,Osakabe will get NP interlude that give her 50% Quick buff,30% def buff and 2000 HP+ in her NP next year

Needs a Bajiquan skill.

I mean how would you explain Emiya going full nigger as Demiya other than overusing his magecraft?

>he took the doomposting seriously

He also literally falls apart. Something is wrong with his body.

Sounds like fun, makes me feel bad since I wasn't here.
Are there summaries?

docs.google.com/document/d/11_nd5kMg22xIjDrTTGvRCheEGLHN_0dqWcFKiUZf3jc/mobilebasic

If it's Anti-Country/Nation, then it's certainly mid-boss material. Which isn't good.

>charm all female and a 50% defense debuff for one turn
Never gonna happen. There is like only one servant who can charm only females, everyone else can charm either males only or both genders.

Must be the Rider system fault

Thanks user, you are a kind one.

I'd honestly rather she get 50% defense up than 50% quick up.
At least Quick teams would have some survivability then

>Bajiquan A++
> 50% Arts, Buster and Quick performance increase for 2 turn
or
>increase critical damage 30%
>increase star garter
>applies invincibility break
>ignores defense
>for 3 turns

That's a really big part of him. If Carmilla doesn't have it, then at least let him have it.

So Carmilla's magic ball attacks from her previous animations were "her excitement about getting to torture people turned into energy."

Yeah. Ok. Sure.

I want to sniff that smelly thighs

FGO2 begins with Goetia jumping out of your summoning system, demanding that you losers shape up and help him get Solomon back in time to defeat the remaining Beasts.

Are you mad, glad, or indifferent?

Hes turning into a nigger in Prisma because EMIYA is literally trying to take over his body

It's supposed to be silly. It's a comedy event.

>Goetia
>anything but the limited 5* from an event
sure

>/fgog/ opinion
>lists the shitposting that barely got any attention and not the reactions and opinions from the first few days that people were playing through it

So who are the top 10 best Servants in the game right now? Merlin is obviously number 1, but what about the rest?

>goetia
>not limited *5 Caster or Alter Ego

Already have grailed Salter

Diarmuid can charm any girl, and yet in this game he can only decrease attack of all females. They can give him maybe DEF down to all females.

Yeah, Daiz is 3* Benkei. I believe it.

Jannu and her flag have become very OP

That's referring to his prowess with Projection. Before he uses the card, he's stuck reinforcing shit. Afterwards, he uses Projection for the first time to make Kanshou and Bakuya without the card installed, and his skin and hair start to burn.

Merlin
Waver
Jeanne
Tamamo
Mashu
Basically: supports. The same happens in every gacha game. People find out early on, you need good supports and you can use whoever else to beat any challenge.

Emiya turns more black the more he overuses projection. That's why Demiya went full nigger.

No, it's flat out about the Emiya card.

1. Merlin
2. Waver
3. Holmes
4. Ozzy
5. Jeanne
6. Gil
7. Cu
8. Raiko
9. Mashu
10. Herc

>Eresh
What

Early on everyone tought Berserkers were too OP because they could beat everything with a BBC.

>7. Cu
Lancer or Berserker Cu?

Right, which is why his skin and hair don't change at all the entire time he uses it to win a Grail War and only start to change once he uses more advanced magecraft than before which he was incapable of doing prior to installing the card, especially when they put heavy emphasis on more circuits activating as his skin first starts to burn.

It's half-joke half-not
Joke because she's not out obviously, not because she's probably gonna get instakill meme skills

Mata. BECAUSE SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE

Berserker obviously

I have this many

>E-Emiya turns black because of his projection guys!

>EMIYA
>Projection A

>Demiya:
>Projection C

Any other headcanon you guys want to share with us?

CUTE!

Where is based old man?

WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

I would say Mata, but she's already level 100, so probably BB.

It changes when he gets more and more merged with the card, yes. Which in turn gives him stronger specs, as one would expect. Unless you actually bring forth an actual quote, please keep from touting headcanon as fact.

>Any other headcanon you guys want to share with us?
Kiritsugu's father fucked Shirley.

Raikou is the best servant (Better than Merlin)

Holy shit. BTFO.

Why are they monkeys?

She gets points for being the only AoE berserker than can make any damage with her NP

How the fuck is Kojiro THAT low on the Single Star list? Kojiro is fucking good and builds a shitton of Crit stars for the team. Did he get nerfed?

Right, yeah. Except, one problem. The first change happens after he loses the card, when he uses Projection without it for the very first time. The card has nothing to do with it when he first starts to burn his skin besides leaking experience into him to make him actually able to use his magecraft properly. Over the span of the short Grail War he goes from being unable to do anything besides reinforce to being able to manifest UBW by himself, which is caused by the card and him synchronizing. There's literally no reason to assume that he's changing to reflect it's coloration.

So then I guess Shirou decided to change races or something. Also having a lower level of projection would mean that he doesn't know how to use it and would fuck up his body more

Emiya's skin shows his innocence.
Shirou: White (He is pure and innocent)
Emiya: Brown (Disillusioned and cynical yet still a hero)
Demiya: Black (Completely corrupt and evil, justice is merely a pretense for him at this point)

Either BB or smugredman

that list is load of shit, just dont pay any attention to it

Tier list guy watched HF and saw how badly he was destroyed by Hassan
>Movie kept in the kekekeke

So happy

I have waited a long time for this moment.

Other units go in the game but the dragon slayer memes live on