Trump

How will Donald Trump go down in the History books?
I personally beleive that he will forever be known as the man who saved the US from foreign globalist annexation.

LITERALLY HITLER

As the beginning of the end

he will go as JFK did, with a bullet in the head

lol

not on my watch kid

Cheeto Mussolini

>come to Veeky Forums expecting serious replies
>see this
>remember this is what reddit considers a serious reply

upvote

>I personally beleive that he will forever be known as the man who saved the US from foreign globalist annexation
By become a shut-in 3rd world country

Sad indeed, you'd figure that a message board dedicated to history would contain reasonably intelligent people.

but is globalized nations becoming 3rd world though

>implying there's any way to know how his first term will go when he's made it a point to be unpredictable

He'll either be a Jackson, a Carter, or a Reagan.

Maybe if he screws up really badly, he'll be a second term Nixon.

Probably this. Trump is going to be the beginning of the US's fall as the premier world power.

>How will Donald Trump go down in the History books?

I think a better question will be how will the 2016 election go down in the history books? It was certainly extremely interesting. The fact that the media was feeding the public false polls and completely backing a single candidate is certainly worth note. We should never let that happen again. That said, Trump has no political legacy to judge upon yet so your question is extremely far fetched.

literally hitler

>tfw pepe will be a footnote in future textbooks

So when are pic related going to be made in the usa?

Soon I hope. Lel

Everybody that disagrees with me is Hitler

If he follows his economic play that he published, Moodys has said it will run the economy into the ground by 2018.

HOWEVER

I'm getting the feeling that Trump is not an actual Republican and that he simply lied to get their hopes.

He's already said he might not fully repeal Obama Care and just change it to his liking.

Like an american Peron

As an example of how global elites in the early 21st century were totally unable to adapt to the information age and maintain legitimacy.

>rethuglicans
>not hitler

Kek never. His shit products are made in China, Mexico, Bangladesh, India. His buildings are made with Chinese steel using illegal immigrant labor.

It's hilarious he actually convinced people he was anything but the person they hate.

heh...

Miss him yet?

Its almost as if businessmen are out to make money

>Trump is going to be the beginning of the US's fall as the premier world power
implying the US hasn't already been declining since before trump came into power

>how will trump go down in history books
>nobody mentions the most impactful aspect of his future policies in both scope and time
He will be remembered as the person that fucked up our chance to prevent a disaster related to climate change.

drumpf is a globalist, drumpf benefitted from globalism, and drumpf will continue to maintain globalism, and all of you three toothed right wing retards got conned :^)

bush 2.0 squared

at least he's white

Yeah God I totally regret not voting for Hillary now

take that back

more like an american Pinochet
free copter rides when

>climate change
>stoppable

literally better to just lie about it

>who saved the US from foreign globalist annexation.
What foreign globalist annexation? When it comes to globalism US is #1 and had no problem in the past breaking open other countries markets. Also I've heard a lot of people complaining about yuan manipulation but quantitative easing doesn't count as currency manipulation?

As a one term president

T-Dem

>the US is one person

This desu. Globalism is what makes America #1 in international affairs. The concern is that China is learning how to play the globalist game, and in America, rigging globalism for America's benefit means it benefits the rich and hurts the poor, because we started off #1 after WWII. In China rigging the globalist game is good for the rich and good for the poor because they started out at such a low base level anyways, and their growth comes at the expense of our growth.

"Salty pessimistic comment riddled with a lot of butthurt."
He really is an unknown quantity at the end of the day.

The known quantities are scary enough.

I'm shaking in my boots!

Let's be real, whoever won in 2016 was going to be a one term president.

Probably lose the House and Senate too.

That's probably true. Hillary's plan was try do what Obama said, and try to break up the gridlock and be bipartisan as running Republican-lite and not Trump. But the Republicans were already starting to say they would obstruct a Clinton nominated Justice, meaning another 4 years of partisanship.

I can't see Trump lasting a second term. He is going to get burned out fast and the people will be sick of him by 2020.

>by 2020.
by the end of 2017

A President who squandered the 2 years where the Republicans controlled the House and the Senate by a combination of inaction in some sectors due to severe misunderstanding of his role as president as well as being imbroiled in personal conflicts with members of his appointed staff. Still, the slow death of obamacare through inaction will be viewed as a positive by many as both sides are able to claim victory, the dems by allowing the most positive aspects of the ACA to live on (preexisting health conditions no longer being exclusionary for the purchase of insurance and kids being able to stay on their parents insurance until they're 26) and the Reps can claim an enormous win by dismantling a bloated government program. Look for record turnout in 2018 for midterm elections as the Dem base is smarter about actually voting in off years.

I think he'll be another in a line of mediocre presidents.