What are the best ways to make side money online?

What are the best ways to make side money online?

Saw a few youtube videos saying that you can transcribe videos for money, be online assistant, online chat support.

What are the best Veeky Forums approved ways to make some side money (i work fulltime already) ?

bamp

Make youtube videos about how people can make side money on the internet.

Not being an asshole. Its like buying some gurus ebook that literally says write and sale an ebook to make money online.

You dont even need to know what the fuck you are talking about as long as you can act like you do.

Bamp

That chick doesn't look good to me. Is that Wonder Woman? I'm too manlet maybe I like women shorter

She probably intimidates you, you beta fuck.

Its perfectly normal to not be attracted to women who are ripped like men

Don't transcribe. I did it for years. Takes forever to make even a decent, regular wage.

That's not side money

Plus a lot of the shit you transcribe is difficult to listen to

She's not "ripped like men" you howling queer, literally the only definition on her is her ribs which is due to her skipping a fewmeals and sucking her gut in. If she looks too big it's mostly due to the overcompensating manlet awkwardly puffing himself up next to her. Try not dating landwhales for a while, your barometer is off.

What else did you try?

Didn't that guy kill some woman on Tinder or something?

bamp

Sell HTML themes
Run AdSense website
Run affiliate website
AliExpress dropshipping webshop

~600/month at this moment. Any questions?

1.how hard is it to get into aliexpress webshop? you just resell things for more money?

2. adsense website - how and what do you do on it?

3. affiliate website is just some landing page for a product? How hard was it to do?

this

1) That's correct. I'm reselling fashion items.

2) It's about a trending technology. 15/min a week adding new content. Starting phase was more time consuming. (Link building, getting followers on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and stuff)

3) No. I added some affiliate urls on my tech website. Those products match the interest of my visitors. Not a lot of sales, but high commission per sold item, so it's ok.

Also: try not to listen to those shitposters saying it's impossible. There is a lot of money free to take on the interwebs.

Also visit IndieHackers for inspiration.

Thanks, very appreciate your input. Any other tips/advices you have? What worked for you, what failed? Whats not worth spending time on?

No problem, some tips:

1) Pick a niche you personally like. This will keep you motivated.

2) Experiment a LOT, try what works & find out what you like and keeps you going.

3) If you're building a website, most of the time you are ass-licking Google (organic ranking). This is VERY time consuming. Don't expect fast results. If you want fast results, focus on advertising.

3) Try to automate as much as possible. Otherwise keeping your social channels and website(s) up-to-date is too time consuming. Especially if you're working full-time. Try not to look like a bot, then you're doing it wrong. Some tools I use:
- IFTTT - Connecting services & auto posting
- Buffer - Schedule social media posts once/week
- Instagress - Instagram automation. (don't use the auto-comment feature, you'll look like a bot)

How much do you make with HTML themes? I wanted to give it a try once but quickly noticed that there are already thousands of themes and most of them offer such a big package. Isn't it difficult to stick out?

~250 dollar/month
It's difficult, and a lot of work. I personally wouldn't do it again, but it was a nice extra while I was a student.

>YouTube

Its saturated and you'll be competing with Fuccbois like Pewdiepie, if you want to reach that level of success on YouTube you'll need to cater you videos to the stupid plebs and you'll lose a bit of dignity along the way for all to see.

>Transcribe Videos

Pajeet's beat you to it. Enjoy $1 for 6 hours of transcribing.

>Online Assistant

There are already websites that offer those kind of gig-job type tasks. Won't pay a lot either and you'll need to jump a lot of hoops to get anything credible to do (i.e. Fill in an hour's worth of surveys)

>Online Chat Support

Pajeet's beat you to it.

>

Curl-bro routine and steroid milkshakes, all day erryday.

Easy pussy my man.

I almost got a job as a senior software developer. It was remote and paid 120k. It can be done if you have great skill. Also look into virtual assistant wprk. If you're crafty you can even try making furniture and selling it