byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

1st for remove silicons, Exadv1 agrees they are cancer

>Goldsteel: You fucking mong, you can't do anything
>also goldsteel: You fucking mong, why didn't you do anything?

>tfw no vox gf

>[07:52:34]ADMIN: MOD: Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb) : it looks like everyone got fooled today
>[07:52:43]ADMIN: MOD: Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb) : i dont think bans are needed

The only ban needed, apparently, is on Goldsteel himself, holy fuck.

I don't like goldsteel

This is what goldsteel does, every time he fucks up he tries to blame the victim and make himself look innocent.

Seriously, same MO as the events that lead to his sec jobban.

How much you pay

I know you're memeing but what he said amounted to "it's easy for the AI to be overpowered."

Space Kettenkrad when?

I mean shit, it worked. The borg guy went from saying he wanted to file a formal admin feedback complaint about the admin's ruling on the law saying the borg had to sit around and do absolutely nothing in absence of orders from Abel due to "1. Do what Abel says" being the only law... to the borg apologizing for thinking that what the admin clearly said is what the admin meant.

Either goldsteel has magical persuasian powers, or the borg player had just had enough and gave up.

>meme names are not allowed unless it's clown or mime or wizard
>Dee Fibb

five dollar

>ahelp: Can i kill Dee Fib due to joke name
>wait for inevitable yes
>taze, laze

>enjoy an admin ghosting you for the rest of your days

No

about tree fiddy

two dollar

this happens a lot, remove when

No, he also said silicon laws are fundamentally shit anywhere except in high RP servers and cause administrative problems.
Last thread is the living proof.

is anyone here on burger autismbux?
what’s the criteria and how much do you get paid
i just want to play spess

He was saying in the context of AIs that they depend too much on admins to reign them in. Listen to the actual interview.

If (when) goldsteel and (hopefully) zealotron are removed we'll need more admins so consider applying

i dont want this treatment

Just because it worked doesn't mean it's fine, he's admin after all

Yes. That's the second half of what I said.
The first half is when asked what he thinks about roleplay. Coupled to when asked what he thinks about silicons and his thoughts on their balance.
Listen to the interview. The whole thing.

it always works fine, thats the problem

>he's admin after all
But, like, who admins the admins?

Apparently the ruling is, "having to do what someone says implies that asking for orders is permitted." Which should be common sense anyway but it sounds like Goldsteel was also being a dummy by not just telling the borg that at the start.

I did, man. You're reading something into it that just isn't there.

The borg was very literal. Very, very literal.

Partially, other admins. There's no one topic where all admins agree.
Optimally, though, it'd be you guys. If ever you're angery about shitminnery, throw it up in a feedback thread or, if serious enough, a deadmin thread

Nope.

>[07:22:18]ADMIN: PM: Meet me in dorms/(gremlin)->Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload): That law is pretty clear about it, just do what Abel Baxter tells you to do.

>[07:22:55]ADMIN: PM: Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload)->Meet me in dorms/(gremlin): Right, but he hasn't told me anything, because Goldsteel said I shouldn't take any action except what he says, and so far he only told me to state laws and left before he heard me.

>[07:23:47]ADMIN: PM: Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload)->Meet me in dorms/(gremlin): I am questioning the extent of a law that isn't phrased well. Do we follow the spirit of the law, or the literal wording of the law? My understanding has always been the literal wording on Veeky Forums

>[07:24:39]ADMIN: PM: Meet me in dorms/(gremlin)->Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload): Whenever an Admin tells you to follow the borgo laws a specific way, you are supposed to follow it that way.
>[07:25:08]ADMIN: PM: Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload)->Meet me in dorms/(gremlin): Okay. So, can I ghost at least then?
>[07:25:18]ADMIN: PM: Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload)->Meet me in dorms/(gremlin): Because this has effectively removed me from the round.

>[07:29:27]ADMIN: HELP: Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload): So, could I please get a ruling on if I'm allowed to do things other than what Abel baxter says, or ONLY what he says? - heard by 4 non-AFK admins.

>[07:29:37]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb)->Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload): Just do only what he says, dude.

The borg was being very specific up to this point in asking whether he was allowed to do anything. Goldsteel wasn't just being a silly forgetful baka for not mentioining the "oh btw you can totally do a couple of things without direct orders" until after the round ended.

As evidenced here:

>[07:44:06]ADMIN: PM: APaRist/(Abel Baxter)->Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb): also shit did I forget to reset it?
>[07:44:07]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb)->APaRist/(Abel Baxter): You uploaded "Do what Abel Baxter says"
>[07:44:18]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb)->APaRist/(Abel Baxter): And the borg couldn't do jack for the entire duration

That was before he casually turned his original ruling around at the very end and said:

>[07:48:14]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb)->Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload): You can ask for orders, that's not out of the question.
>[07:48:26]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Dee Fibb)->Grimreaperx15/(Panic! At the Upload): That's the first thing you can do.

Tell me about TG. Why did they fail to remove silicons? What went wrong?

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

>Goldsteel wasn't just being a silly forgetful baka
I think he was. His mind got locked into the same dichotomy that the borg's was: "can I ONLY do this one single thing or can I do anything not expressly forbidden?"

I agree. It looks like a breakdown of communication rather than malicious activity.

SS13 snowflakes must be purged

The war has a few regiments, basically.

Read the whole log.

If you're reading this you're cool.

Don't you lie to me, user

fuck you

t. goldsteal

thanks user

Stop shitposting about goldsteel. Tell me who was in the wrong, mugumbe or honky wonky

>HELP ENTIRE HALLWAY IS BOMBED
>WIZARD IN MEDBAY
>CHANGELING IN MAINT
>OH GOD AI IS NUKING THE STATION
What are the worst buzzwords you've ever heard, /ss13g/?

Where's it say he thought of asking for orders and withheld it from the borg? I mean obviously he's too retarded to be a decent admin but it doesn't look like abuse, strictly speaking.

"clown has lube"

I prefer retarded admins to retarded security, keep him in that seat

“Someone took the spare”

stop throwing "buzzword" around like.... a buzzword

4 u

ai rogue. half the time its not even rogue the other time its said after we already died to plasma

>HELP
ask where
>HELP PLEASE
ask again and what is going on
>OH GODPLEASE HELP ME WHY WONT ANYONE COME
guy didn't even had suit sensors and bitched in deadchat because no one saved his retarded ass

"HELP MAINT"
gee bill let me just hurry over to
"maint" now

>HELP MAINT
>People run into maint
>Slip on lube
>Decapitated by traitor clown at the end of the slip

SPACE WORMS WHEN
SKRELLS WHEN
SLIME PEOPLE WHEN
ANTAG DATUMS WHEN
SNOWMAP WHEN
FISH TANKS WHEN
MOMMI RCDS WHEN
REMAKE WHEN
GONDOLAS WHEN
MORE GUNS THAT CAN BE ORDERED WHEN
CUSTOM MADE SPACESHIPS WHEN
CLOWN PLANET WHEN
BOSSES WHEN
CENTRAL COMMAND STATION WHEN
PEE AND POO MECHANICS WHEN
BABYS DAY OUT WHEN
MOMMIS DAY OUT WHEN
PAINTABLE CANVASES WHEN
COATS AND HOODIES WHEN

BEYBLADES DAY OUT WHEN

We have slime people.

Not as a roundstart race.

Makes no sense for them to be.

>gunfights in the brig
>bombs
>extended
>EXTENDED

Goldsteel is an autistic sociopath, so in a way he does have magical persuasion powers. He knows exactly how to manipulate people that are either dumber than he is or just aren't aware that some people like him are pathological manipulators and liars that treat other people like their toys.

I prepared a huge clown party and hardly any of you chucklefucks came, I HATE YOU ALL!

>SPACE WORMS WHEN
they're in afaik. Celt had an event with one on Taxi once.
>SKRELLS WHEN
Emag the cloner console
>SLIME PEOPLE WHEN
Amutatoxin from exotic seeds or xenobio, also artifacts
>MOMMI RCDS WHEN
Why though?
>REMAKE WHEN
Never
>MORE GUNS THAT CAN BE ORDERED WHEN
Why?
>CLOWN PLANET WHEN
Blown up in canon

What is the most optimal method to announce your dying?

>"[KILLER] [LOCATION]"
This gives all of the information, but unless the killer is known to be killin', people will mostly be confused

>"[KILLER] KILLING ME [LOCATION]
This gives context to above, but you generally only have a few seconds before you're unable to talk due to crit, drugs, etc. Slower typists could be unable to type this all out in time, and since we don't have any sort of speech interruption system, it's generally risky.

>"HELP [LOCATION]"
This summons help to your location, but doesn't immediately out your killer. If they're efficient, they can hide/extract with your body.

>"[KILLER] KILLING ME"
The reverse of above. Outs your killer, but not your location. Relies on suit sensors for people to find your body; however, any smart antag will be stripping your jumpsuit, or if they have the time, manually toggling your suit sensors to off. Also, AI can't track them if they go unknown

>"HELP"
for when you are 1 esword hit from crit. Better hope paramedic is on top of the console.

Goldsteel is just nervous as fuck, as soon as someone starts talking about him in the thread he starts shaking.

As soon as two people start talking about Goldsteel he starts trembling.

SPACE ORK ASSSITANTS WHEN
>not dexterious enough to use computers
>regeneration
>better push and punch
>dont go in to shock from pain

>when they're fixed, there's an open PR with the groundwork as you post this
>no
>when you play xenobio
>in progress
>dead
>when jakmak26 codes it
>someday soon
>when you code it
>no
>someday soon
>when you make them
>already exists if you can find it
>mechahitler
>already exists
>no
>memes
>more memes
>code it
>already a thing

>bombs
>extended
DING
DONG
BANNU

he's not JUST nervous. He's a somewhat intelligent manipulator. He's like Digitalis except he's dumber and a faggot.

Avoiding the clown is even more important than doing your job.
YOu want people to attend, pick Bartender or Chef.

>He knows exactly how to manipulate people
That's almost giving him too much credit.
A solution got suggested to him that he didn't think of and then he turned around and acted like it should have been obvious to someone else.

>[KILLER][LOCATION] ((((while stuttering)))) gives all the context and information

;hey guys catbeast in [LOCATION]
then again, people on this server have been becoming cat symphatizers lately

It all happened on the testing range.

t. Bomber who was deadminned that round.

>eople on this server have been becoming cat symphatizers lately
Barely anyone gets turned Tajaran by admins anymore. More often than not it's a Xenoarch or Xenobio fucking up, and removing those from round is a dick move.

>that are either dumber than he is

this part is really key here I think

>roll antag
>wirecutter a door
>t-t-ta-a-ar-ar-g-ge-et d-do-do-or-or-rm-s

That's what I'm talking about. A cat is a cat.

>on deff
>glared and cuffed by a vampire, but manage to slip his grip
>yakketying around for a good three minutes shouting all information about my location, my killer and detailed directions of how to reach us
>noone responds the entire time
>vamp glares again and eats me, doesn't hide my body
>never found, people are later surprised he was antag
Deff breeds apathy

okay this one is actually smart

;Killername ENTER ;Location ENTER ;Weaponused/Gamemode
Separate messages gives sense of urgency to make the "help" implicit, reveals info in order from most to least important before you're cut off

stop pretending to be me, i have shittier grammar
i know its a dick move, but when you get catbeasted its meant to be a "you are fucked kid, run like shit" moment

it's actually really risky. If your target is anywhere near other people he has an alibi and then you're outed as either a liar or someone who got targeted by someone who can somehow pretend to be someone else. Its success rides a lot on circumstances out of your control. You're also shocked after hacking a door and are vulnerable in a variety of ways.

;DICK JOHNSON
;BAR
;ADVANCED ENERGY GUN
;EXTENDED

;Colonel Mustard!
;Library!
;Candlestick!
;Cluedo!

Just batter yourself and make some bloodstains in an area most people don't go to beforehand, then tail the target and when they're alone, do the dirty deed in some corner nearby and direct people to that bloodied area. Bonus points if you shock yourself a second time to go into crit while having your sensors on.

>not directly copying and pasting the attack from the chatlog

then you're in crit at a door that YOU hacked, which is a risky scenario depending on how smart you are and how smart the people who find you are. It's risky and people can figure it out relatively easily.

Just tested it on test serb
pain mirror reflects suicide until it wears off.

screams internally

is that a sleepy xeno or ded xeno

>he thinks hacking puts you at or near crit
>he thinks anyone cares about hacking maint doors
Hello Newfag!