Why make money when it's all about the face?

Why make money when it's all about the face?

if u make enough money u can breed to have a son with a better looking face

Which guarantees nothing due genetic recombination.
You'll also be a cuck beta provider that gets cheated on.
Sounds like a plan.

kys faggot, people like you is why humanity is failing

>making money to get 10/10 women
top kek I feel bad for you user

Sounds like you were raised by your single mother, who only chased men to put chicken nuggies on the table for her austistic son.

The people with money buy and sell the people with the face like cattle.

NOT face BUT disposition. A healthy amount of self esteem creates an attractive disposition, this works with or without classic good looks.

youre the auistically deranged elliot rodger type i seeee

It actually isn't, OP. I got the face, and the height, and the body, but I'm still unhappy and not (yet) successful. I know I still won't be happy once I have money, but at least it'll be easier to bang better girls.

>people still valuing their life's based on some incoherent happiness value.
You are clearly ignorant or you would realize that happiness is local and temporary. There is no constant state of happiness as our lives move in micro cycles and our entire lives can be put on a happiness graph with valleys and peaks.

You will never be "happy", but you will be happy in a few minutes when you drink some good coffee or have sex and you will be happy when you achieve x goal, after all of which your happiness levels will fall, just like a shitcoin dumps after it pumps.

In order to purchase plastic surgery

How did it take this long to come up with the obvious solution!

If you chase money thinking it will give you "good women" you're an idiot. The skanks it attracts is nice to get your dick wet, and you can do that as long as you want easily with said money. Don't forget they're all dirty hookers chasing you're money face or not, and if you're not cautious they will take your money real quick.

That's a nice looking couple.
I've actually been with about 10-15 women so far, some of them good looking, some of then not so good looking.

And I can tell you that I don't even feel any more attraction toward a stuning woman as opposed to an average woman. A good looking girl gets YOU more attention and admiration and nothing else.
For me, a nice pair of titties and curvy hips would do just fine.

What you want is pure ego validation, and it is no wonder you ended up sexually represed.

If all you want to do is bang hot girls all you need to do is practice talking to women and having fun.

you just need to go to the gym until you have the height you want

It's not all about the face, it's also a lot about personality. I've seen a lot of ugly dudes with hot GFs.
But it's also another quality people around these parts lack.

>uggos coping with the fact that you'll never get prime aged goddesses during HS begging for your cock
>you'll never lose your V to the hottest girl in HS and have sex all summer during feeling full of life as carefree genetic winner teenagers

Because I have the face.

I want my networth to match my face. Just like I lift weights for my body to match my face.

Because you cant eat, drive, or live in face?

My brother was like that. Then he joined a frat in college and became a cokehead. Now he works some cubiclecuck job and posts conspiracies on Facebook.

except i'm handsome and girls flirt with me

Predictable. Once you've experienced bliss, it's all over.
The rest cope for life.
kek

No you don't, no one here is legit good looking, otherwise you would be enjoying life being an instagram NEET sensation.

teen pussy, dabbles in blow & redpilled?

dude sounds legit

Neither of those two have great looking faces. Just how ugly are you guys lol

>tfw 20k+ legit instagram followers just for being good looking
>tfw if i was a girl it would be 500k+

is this your coping mechanism? do you think if you repeat this enough you'll end up like those people? find a good doctor for your mental health issues first.

yeh legit im kind of worried about this guy

that guy in the photo looks really ugly, so does the woman.