/aag/ - /arg/ - Archeage Private Server General

trion on suicide watch edition

>What is ArcheRage/Archeage?
A open-world sandbox MMO that just recently had a private server made over from a previous Russian one.

>What's different?
x5 Leveling Experience
x4 Labor regeneration
x2 Growth Rate
Higher Honor Gain
FREE Patron all day everyday.

>How to get?
na.archerage.to/ - It's surprisingly very easy.

>Builds Guides
earlygame.net/archeage

>What server?
There is only one server at the moment.

>Which side?
We're east

>How buggy is it?
Not very surprisingly, but it's ported over from a Russian one so it may of had a lot of work put into it.

>What patch is it?

Faction based PvP and community with third optional Pirate faction.

World bosses.

Ships.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APdAIDtIV_U&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, not one post in the thread? Can't you guys make up something to talk about?

Im here killing u eastlings

I still want to know how the full demolition kit or whatever works, and whether it's in-game or what, I want to know whether to upgrade my house in a shitty location or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=APdAIDtIV_U&t=1s

Link for trion tranny about to flip her shit

FUCK THIS SERVER
98% DARKRUNNER PLAYERS
0 CELESTIAL OR DIVINE MAGE WEAPONS SELLING
0 CEELSTIAL OR DIVINE CLOTH ARMOR
FUCK
THIS
SERVER

w0t

There's celestial obsidian for about 1-2k/piece, fuck if I know how I'd afford that, I have 350g :(

Gonna need several close up pics of this hot elf girl

It's the normal price of obs celestial pieces. Obsidian celestial armour will last for a good time unless you're a pay2win slavic like the first top 6 in the GS rank.

So how am I supposed to get that much money?

Mining
Farming
Fishing
Trade packs
I made 200g a day only doing trade packs, not even trying to tryhard.

I do illegal fishing ponds along with legal ones aswell.. and u can do clever use of game mechanics running packs from Solis to Cinderstone for 10-15 g/per 5 minutes as thats how long it takes to make that trip.

So even then I would only have that money in 2 months... I need 1000g/day to get geared up at a reasonable pace. What specifically do I need to do?

1k gold a day? are u bonkers, thats doable but u dont need it at that rate. Idk what class you are but you will be fine just going to GHA and farming the shit out of that.

I want these people to die so badly

ur cool dont go to trioncon tommrow

The only thing you need is a GHA set and a Celestial or divine obisidian weapon. Why the weck you need to farm all the obs set that fast? If you're trying to catch the top gearscore players whitout paying, i have bad news. If you want to be competitive in pvp, you don't need anything beside an obs weapon. Most people are running around it faded garden weapons

>If you're trying to catch the top gearscore players whitout paying
But they already have a lot more than what 20k would buy me.

>GHA
Can I do this solo?

Spend more money than him if you want to beat him. This the archeage 1# basic rule.
No i don't think you can solo GHA with bad gear and weapon, but you can do it GHA as 3man party. Just spam the chat

u cant do it solo, but U can find a group easily as you can bug all of the bosses except one to where they cant attack you so :shrug:

>I still want to know how the full demolition kit or whatever works, and whether it's in-game or what, I want to know whether to upgrade my house in a shitty location or not.
hALP

bump

only fat people bump

That's what happens when all you do is ERP

Yeah, this shit is weird.

do u wana meet up somewhere and duel??

With our penises?

no...im a girl...sorry

i'm here to get thunderstrucks
not gonna play until one pops

bump

Anyone else here shitposting on forum?

No, it's not very fun since it all boils down to "lel poorfag" in every argument.