/fhg/ - For Honor General

Crazy Bitch Edition

Old Thread >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

gas all gladiators

She'll sound like an 80 year old grandma.

ARAMUSHA IS A STUPID NIGGER

Yea, most likely. All Vikings sound hideous. Valkyrie sounds like she smokes a carton of cigs a day. Raider sounds like Donald duck. Berserker sounds like he's a meth head. Warlord sounds like he's always trying to push out a fat turd. Highlander sounds alright though.

Oh well, 50/50 chance of getting LB's ornament now. I wish you couldn't get ornaments for heroes that you don't even fucking own

But he’s got a killer pony tail helm!!!

Oh shit. He does. Totally rocking that for my Aramusha.

i havent played in awhile and i heard they changed zerker a small bit, whats different about him he was so trash when i stopped playing

Why did they change Ronin to Aramusha? Aramusha is too much of a mouthful to say frequently.

>berserker
>trash
lmfao

he couldnt parry beserkers back in season 1, holy shit dude do you think kensei is op when kensei lights you?

Is the centurion as OP as they say? Maybe it's the ones I've fought but once you get used to the jab and kick he ain't too bad

I think you meant 'user' in that first clause...

he was broken for a while, he isn't now though

cent being OP is a shitter meme

“R-rah-Moo-Shuh”
Now class repeat after me!
“Shaw men”

>Ornament and color
What, how

He gets 65 damage off of wallthrows or charged heavies, he's probably the best turtle in the game in terms of damage punishes

I don't know, I've gotten engravings and colors as a runner up

That's just a PK main that's incredibly triggered everyone hates him but not BROZERKERS

>When you play so many different characters you completely forget the moveset of your character mid fight

>be me, mostly do tournaments and duels (sometimes 4v4)
>start up 2v2
>my team: nobu and conq their team: lolbringer and cancerturion
>rip the law to shreds
>proceed to the cancerboy because that's how you play 2v2
>attack him
>teammate retreats and writes in the chat "woah dude stop" "how can I votekick my teammate?", while i'm getting smashed by cockblockion
>the LB says woah time out as well
>die
>they proceed with their fightclub
mfw

why do people do this?

Unironic, literal autism. Honorfags will take over Dominion soon and then the game will finally die.

Because having good fights is better than winning at all costs.
And because duel is SHIT for casual 1v1s.

Just ask the lobby while the game's starting if it's 1v1s or 2v2s, say you prefer 2v2.
Might actually get a 2v2 brawl that way instead of 1v1s+2v1.

Holy fuck. Are we actually seeing an honorfag in the wild? I thought you never left your official ubisoft forum safe spaces.

I've been here all along user :^)

What platform do you play on? I spent a few hours last night making you cunts ragequit in Brawl. I wonder if you were one of them.

Is the LB ornament really that rare? I just got it from my last placement match and now I'm platinum 3 so bye bye matchmaking

its called BRAWL for a reason and not double Duel.

Even ubisoft is changing the spawn positions to encourage 2v2 fights

>he got his treasure before the portal closes
Truly a tale for the ages

No way im playing that mode, not even for best ornament.

What did they nerf?

Idk user, he gets insane punishes from just pressing buttons

Not that that worked. Autists still cry when you don't respect their imaginary rules.

Wasn't me you fag, it's a given not everyone's an honorfag so when they crop up you just roll with it.
Or if he's the only fag that wants that kind of fight and he doesn't talk/doesn't give a shit what anyone else wants, everyone can shame/grief him like he deserves lol you fggt
Depends on the lobby though.

Not called GANK either.
>muh 'what it's called'
I sure hope you don't think this way, stuck in artificial boxes.

>tfw play on PC
>other co-workers and friends all play console but w/e we can still talk about the game
>they say shit like Valk is OP or Warlord is bad
>I see them post that stupid ass list of rules (honor fag stuff) on their FB
>they all dropped the game by now

Am I the stupid one for still playing this game or are they the smart ones? The only other friend I still might've played the game got arrested for diddling kids and won't be the light of day for 10+ years.

people like you get so salty when i play glad and kill you before your buddy comes to help gank

I hope the autism remains so I can bring my friend into double duels as opposed to clusterfucks where they'll have no chance on that new player initiative thing

>The only other friend I still might've played
I meant that still might've played* Not that I would want to be friends with a pedo anyway.

You're both stupid. Them with their honor rules and you for still playing.

You also both use facebook.

I dont understand honourfags
They say they want 1v1 fights, and thats OK, because there is a mode specifically for that
But why must they try and 1v1 in a mode made for team fights? I dont understand the logic

fuck you man

It's completely random

pic related, i've gotten 15 different ornaments, so that's a 1/16 chance failed 15 times, what the fuck is the math for that? 1/16 + 1/15 + 1/14...?

Because deep down they know. 1v1 is the worst mode the game has to offer. They just don’t want to admit it, admit that their precious fighting game mode is a sham.

>got arrested for doing a kid
Damn what type a guy was he at work?

I've always assumed they're just not good enough for Duel. Even with honorfags Brawl is still so much casual/less sweaty autists than Duel.

1v1 fight mode is shit.
More people to fight makes things more interesting, double the heros double the playstyles in the same space of time, and you get more overall fight-to-downtime than in duels.
Even the gankers break up the monotony with their shit.
Not to mention the fucking tryhards infesting that place.

If they made duels have an actual LOBBY so that you aren't locked into fighting the same guy 3-5 times in a row, that would be a good first step to making it palatable.

>going free to play
Fucking really?

>honorfags are to shit for duel
>honorfag admits he's too shit for duel

>If they made duels have an actual LOBBY so that you aren't locked into fighting the same guy 3-5 times in a row, that would be a good first step to making it palatable.
This is the worst in tournies
>1st qualifier match
>turtling assassin with red NAT that does nothing but go for completely safe damage
>want to just quit and join a different lobby since you'll never be able to beat him in the playoffs
>hour penalty if you quit

where is that info?

2v2 honor mode has a deterrent of if you act like a ledge camping unlock abusing turtling sack of shit, the persons teammate might get annoyed enough to gank you

its always nice to go into 4v4 or brawl because you really just don't have to try. No one parries, except unblockables, which they will ALWAYS try to parry.

Like I'm seriously surprised whenever I get parried in brawl or dominion. Brawl is probably the gamemode with the worst reaction time players in the game

which would be nice if revenge didn't make any character that relies on guard breaks or a melee attack unplayable.

He was well known for being a clown. He did stupid shit like take bad loans and stuff but no one expected stupid on that level.

>2v1
>raw ad mortem
>teammate just watches
>doesn't try to distract

Ha, not to mention: unironically more chances to spam emotes.
2v2 has more people involved in the match, to witness, interact, and react to it.
More of a social/group dynamic than intimate 1v1s against duel autists.

You're damn right.
>be bronze shitter
>everyone's friendly
>never have to fight try-hards
>still get just as many ornaments n shit
Falling for the MUST BE THE BEST meme is a pitiful thing to do.

I think it's because there's the threat of someone else joining the fight, it makes people want to attack and end fights quickly, rather than turtle up and slowly whittle their opponent down for their mistakes

I wish the duel timer was only 2 minutes, and at the end of it, every character gains unblockable attacks or something

>/fhg/ now accepts unashamed honorfags
Truly we live in dark times.

Has it been confirmed that actual servers are coming with S4?

>start charging centurion heavy
>GIRIFIBIGITA
>MAAAAAAARSFAYAVU-
>NOSUPERST-

d-don't try to guard break them or anything team I'm sure they'll let this land

You call this accepting?

its a free weekend you fucking dipshit

>shinobi
>friend is going to get admortem'd
>somehow i'm able to save his ass with a ranged gb
then a giant FUCK YOU popped out on the chat

Post hopes and dreams for new characters

Ornamental plate armored waifu with cape and rapier.

Femzerk a cute

cuter than PK

Rajput with katars

Not as cute as cutie.

>rapier
go away with that pointy stick

god i wish that was me

Question. Do you guys think this is a good idea? I kinda want to make a chart, with general 4v4 tips. Gear Score, what feats to pick, and how your character should act. I have attached a VERY rough sketch of what it would be like. But I'm looking for input. Should I even bother making it? Any tips if I do go through with it? I'm only knowledge about 3 characters so I think I'd have to get help to some for the rest of the roster.

Any kind of input is welcome.

To the Law hating user from the old thread, you are not alone in your hatred, my nigga. Fuck these manbabies, all they can do is impale from somewhere you can't see, throw bombs emote spam. Almost as bad as raiderniggers

Free weekend you bumbling nigger. Happened last season start as weel

Do people really get upset by emote spam? I mean when they've got an effect active and it destroys your speakers that can be annoying but normal emote spam? Really?

Thanks, user!

Get bombed heathen

I don't think that they get angry about it
it just looks retarded

But that's the joy of it.

It's not the emote spam itself, it's the fact that lower functioning LBs are entertained by it. It's like jiggling your fucking keys infront of a baby. It usually happens after they cheese you with their bombs too.

>hahaha I catapulted him and he had no chance whatsoever ahaha DEUS VULT amrite??? I play such a memetastic underpowered hero.

Yes, I'm fucking salty.

Reminder since the rigging is over. Vikings will once again prove their dominance across the battle field. All of the kniggers and gooks will lose season 4 . Screen cap this post you losers

even if it was rigged Vikings defo should've done something, they sucked shit and bent right over for Samurai and Knights. pathetic display

That's why they do it user. Because it makes you salty.
How do you not see that?

So I updated it a bit. I thought the icons were a bit too big if I plan to include all of them.

Do you guys think it's better to have smaller images but include all feats? or just choose the 4 that would be suggested?

Why are the Romans showing up to fight with the knights? Are they honorary knights?

Speak latin sorta ancestors of each other but they got sent to this world together

the are the origin f the knight faction

Because they want neither samurai nor kangz to take the upper hand, knights are closest to what they can form an alliance with.

I think they are more like mercenaries who chose to work for the knights in the FH universe

So from Romans came knights who left, then started getting their asses kicked and papa Roma came to save them

>Conq gets a 30 damage heavy off of forward shield bash
>blocking heavies gives him a GB
>can deflect everything because shield bash can't be interrupted by GB
Why the fuck is this allowed?

Roman Empire exists. Iron legion(knights) go to ashfeld and pacify it(it also holds old Roman ruins/knight ancestors. So they like it). Soon enough they get ass raped by kangz and samurai, call in the Empire(probably not even a Empire just a state or something) for help. Send centurion, next up is gladiator, who’s beaten everyone in the arena. Apolloyon has even met the Romans so they are in the stories fiction too

Don't forget

>has a faster recovery than other heroes so some punishes aren't guaranteed on him.

wtf just dodge the heavyable bash retard

Thanks for the breakdown

Oh yeah, his parried lights don't guarantee a heavy, so if he zones and you're out of range for a GB, good luck unless you have a fast zone

what about the other 4 DLC heroes

Vikings and Gaelics has a deal over something that says the Vikings get to leave the gaelics alone but if shit goes bad they need their help

Samurai are getting their shit together and find out Shinobi still exist ask for their help Aeamusha was traveling and thought of lets come back into this party

If you dodge it on reaction, you can't do shit, you have to predict the dodge and only then do you get a GB

>GT: peacekeeper
>rep 52
>rep 40 conq

it takes forever to come out, are you new or something

if you see the orange and back/side dodge, you don't get a GB unless you're playing a character with very fast dodge recovery

not even warden can reliably shoulder counter