/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #619

''Sunday with her'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM
youtube.com/watch?v=hzuSO54NfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=GXTywa0WC6o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqybbQECHAE
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8
youtube.com/watch?v=8qjl4lysi_s
youtube.com/watch?v=OVnXQfOanT8
youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
youtube.com/watch?v=7luHW9uYBCM
youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder to not say no.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM
youtube.com/watch?v=hzuSO54NfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=GXTywa0WC6o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqybbQECHAE

Chloe is #1

You made the right choice, didn't you user?

Chloe's wife is indeed the cutest

I sure did.

These fucking videos are so good. God bless the 15 year old side of YT

Hell yeah she did!
(and always will)

That's for damn sure

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Reminder that Chloe Elizabeth Price and Rachel Dawn Amber have been star crossed and belong together.

>Kiss Chloe
>Sacrifice Arcadia Bay
Two constants

Goddamnit y you do this to me user, those are freaking amazing

That image is beautiful. They could totally strap a canoe onto Chloe's truck and load its bed up with a tent, their bags, and all the other stuff needed.
Drive up to somewhere and have a camping trip for a few days. Just enjoying nature and each other.

Friendly reminder to leave my daughter alone

good taste user

>two STICCs going canoeing
Good luck with that.

Sorry dad but I'm gonna elope with the love of my life anyway

I̥̠̔ͧ͋̾̒ͩ́ ̦̝̹̞̝͊̑̍͌̀T̺̺̖̹̍̓͒̂ͮͨ ͔̣̬̈͛̌̐'̩͐̇̔́ ͔͖̘ͪ͑͊͊̌̔͐Sͣͧ̀͡ ̪̗̝͐́̑ͮ̑ ̱̿̐͗ͣͩ̉͘ ̭ͪN̓̾ͦ ̪͆́Ị̮̭͕͍͈ͅ ̴̪̯͖͙ͧͩ͐C̩͌̃̇͆ ̞̏̈́Ẽ̫ͨ͋͒ͯ̃̑͘ ̶̹̥͉̣̞͆͗̄ ̷͖̙ͦ͐̋̿ͫ ̬͇̩͔̼̯̹R̬̝̯̠̄̑̽̽ ̉̈́ͭ̈́̓̃̽A̸̞̓̿͆̔̈̍ ̹͍̉Cͬ̾̌̓͗͞ ̯̮ͧͧ͂H̴͎̫͓̿̓̏ ̵̱̖̘͑̋Ẹ̜̜ͮ̽̈́̆̀͜ ̷͔͉̘̟̮̃ͨL̾̀̊͒̔̒̏͜ ̪̪̭͚̳͖ͫ̒̒͜ ̷̤̖̤ͭͮͯ ̹͇̮̽̌ͫͧW̳̤̪̏̑ ̦͖̼̕Ẹ͐̄̈́̕ ̌͛'̶͖̘͉̳̳̃ͫ̊̋ͣ͑ͭ ̧̣̣̝͎̦̟̻̊̌̚R̫͔͙̯̘̮̀ ̢̦̗̺̎͗E̖̻̩̝͇͐ ̫͂ͦͦ ͕͚̽̓ͪ̓ͪ͗̀ ̬̭ͤ̚H̰̱͉̫̰ͯ̍̄̚ͅ ͈̠͙͚͊̃ͬͩ̓̐A ̢̙̮̞̞̣͐͂ͮ͛͒͐V̤̮̬̪̞̱̙̀̋̈́͘ ̮̜̮͂̀̾̒ͫ̋Ḯ̩̱̗̬̜̣͒ͯ̓̒̾ ̡̰̻̤̹̀ͮ̈̃̑̈ͦN̼̹͉̳̝͉̤̂̒̐ͨ͑ ̺̋͑͐͊͌͋͠G̰̏ ̇̉̈́.̵̋ͤ͗

Friendly reminder that Maxi̶n̶e Caulfield and Chloe Elizabeth Price have a band and love that defeated time and fate itself.

>band
*facepalm* Soiled it! I meant "bond" but I guess then have a band now too.
Soon to be on tour alongside Pisshead and Dorothy Twister.

What's their band name?

They most certainly are, just as mr. Keat said

Time-related pun.

Arcadia Baes. Or Pricefield.

No contest.

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more careful about it since the critisism of times and stuff

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

>They will never get a happily ever after
How does this make you feel, /lisg/?

Go home imagination man, nobody likes you

Chloe and Rachel have a band and they are a riot

Found Michel.

>Arcadia Baes
Cute! I like this one a lot.

>Pricefield
No idea why I didn't think of this one.

Does Kate sometimes join them?

I'm feeling great knowing ginger failures have no power over true love

Does the kissing scene happen in a shower?

>If the shower scene happens in episode 3, it will be the devs putting the "Chloe hasn't taken a shower in days" meme to death

>waiting for episode 3 and farewell

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Mr. Keaton is based.

>tfw gf finds your smell very hot

In the dead of night I'll meet you in my sleep
And in the morning light you'll wake up next to me
Like a dream come true I'll take you where I roam
Then follow you back home

Tell me you care
Tell me you care

If I lose my way and forget what I need
Just remind me now of what you give to me
If you hold my hand and take me where you go
I'll show you the side that no one knows

I'm taking you there
I'm taking you there

If scars are for the living
Then I could be forgiven
And everything you need
I could give you
If scars are for the living
Then I could be forgiven
And everything you have
I take too

Tell me you care
I'm taking you there
Tell me you care
(If scars are for the living, I could be forgiven)
I'm taking you there
(If scars are for the living, I could be forgiven)
Tell me you care

youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8
Some of these people could legit edit movie trailers
Also can Square can the live action series and make a romantic comedy about Chloe and Rachel instead

Only when they play power metal

Michel reminds me of someone

>Sweat, hints of weed and motor oil, cigarettes and beer mixed with some Axe men's body spray

I mean, who wouldn't want a whiff of that?

Rachel has some weird fetish.
but at least Chloe definitely showered before they kissed.

Threadly time to post Amberprice songs

youtube.com/watch?v=8qjl4lysi_s

Best friends

fuckign hell, thanks for sending me through a rabbit hole of weird youtube videos

this one is cute too
youtube.com/watch?v=OVnXQfOanT8

youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

Why is the bonus ep where Chloe and Max spend the day hanging out before she moves to Seattle titled "Farewell"?

Any suggestions?

youtube.com/watch?v=7luHW9uYBCM
>I watch the moon hang in the sky
>I feel the traffic rushing by
>Freight train in the night
>I'm still here, waiting for you

because that's the last time you will see them

nothing personal lads

got to wash out that excess hair dye

the last time we're gonna plays as one of them. the new games will be other characters and new stories to tell.

DELET

Really puts a hang in hanging

why is Rachel so much better bros/sis?

It's hard to compete with perfection.

Imagine if Max really sacrifices herself in order for Chloe and Rachel to be happy and prevent the storm.
What a twist.

If Zak doesn't capitalize on this epic opportunity it would be very unfortunate.

just look at her puppy eyes

jesus christ that song had me so shook when i was a kid
also have another one where they run away in a stolen truck through the fucking syberia which is thematically fitting
youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs

I don't want Max to die, but at least if that played out she would die an undisputed hero, instead of the girl who either leveled an entire town or let her best friend die.

don't worry farewell will be another cute short fan service. nothing supernatural. michel wins

That's a weird way to spell Max

>but at least if that played out she would die an undisputed hero, instead of the girl who either leveled an entire town or let her best friend die.
Exactly. I love Max as well, but her an heroing to save her friend would be the best ending.

The height difference is cute

Max is the best dancer ever.

She didn't level an entire town tho, nothing pointed to it being her fault except for some monologue by Michel via Warren

Yeah I don't want her to die either but at least her character arc would reach a satisfying conclusion.
Half of the game is about how she wants to be a hero and then she either lets the fucking town get obliterated which is portrayed with a mindset of "let all men fend for themselves!" or she circles back to the beginning undermining all development she had as she hides behind a bathroom stall waiting for the tragedy to play out.
She's like Donnie Darko and the Butterfly Effect dudes gone wrong.

The best ending would be her finding a way to save everyone, which she had the opportunity to do multiple times, but Dontnod wanted that BAFTA, so they omitted those opportunities in favor of a """"difficult"""" final choice

Why is Chloe hiking without Max? And who is that cute bulldog?

>axe men's body spray
Kek this is funny because it is such a Chloe thing. I bet she canonically was using these

Max is the one taking the picture dummy, her bag is in the frame

What exactly stops Max from going back in time and writing a letter detailing everything that will happen while including a detailed description of some specific things that havent happened yet so Chloe knows it's real and giving it to Joyce saying she must give it to Chloe in, say, 2010?

The fact that photo jumping was only introduced so that later Max could use it to escape the Dark Room and nothing else.

Ah I see! The artist should have made Max's legs or boots visible in the photo.

If Max did sacrifice herself for Chloe and Arcadia Bay, would that make her the most important character in BtS?..

Yes and I would pay her respects every day

Actually the cutest thing.

I wish I was in my teens again and could date someone like Rachel.

How tall is Rachel 1.65?
Does that make Chloe 1.85?