Sc2

have you seen me edition

SCOUT FACTS

FACT: scouts cost 275 minerals, 125 gas, 3 supply, and have a build time of 50
FACT: scouts have 150 hit points, 100 shields, and 0 base armor
FACT: scouts deal 8(+1) damage to ground units and 14(+1)(x2) explosive damage to air units
FACT: scouts have only 6.349 air-to-ground DPS but boast a substantial 30.303 air-to-air DPS (4 range for both)
FACT: scouts have 8 units of vision +2 additional units with the apial sensors upgrade
FACT: scouts have a movement speed of 3.72 upgradable to 4.963 with the gravitic thrusters
FACT: apial sensors costs 100 minerals and 100 gas with a 105 research time
FACT: gravitic thrusters costs 200 minerals and 200 gas with a 105 research time

COMPETITIVE SCOUT USAGE

PvP
scouts are extremely effective at killing capital ships such as carriers. so effective in fact that carriers are rarely built in PvP. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvP

PvT
scouts are extremely effective at killing capital ships such as battlecruisers. so effective in fact that battlecruisers are rarely built in PvT. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvT

PvZ
while effective at killing overlords, the scout is generally outclassed by the corsair, in fact the corsair is so effective in this and other roles that the scout virtually has zero effective use in PvZ. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvZ

NOTABLE GAMES FEATURING SCOUTS

sooyoung vs mahe showmatch game 2 "gg take the bo5" [VOD unavailable]

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jerks

As life get longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me

If life isn't beautiful without the pain well then I would rather never ever feel pain again

well i feel pretty blissfully

mad pissed trying to fix my pc

what happened

Nice thread, starbros

free2play will save us

i'm already saved

making a youtube where i post feminist fail compilations and raise interesting questions like "is america a christian nation" plz sub to my patreon

too much competition dont think youll make much money unless you have an interesting gimmick

frigging garbageman linux shit the bed when i unplugged a hdd that was completely empty but had been plugged in

drank a bottle and a half of nyquil
sleep for a day and a half and I wake up and still feel weird a day after
never again
time to get drunk

i just hope youre not black toonman
the blacks like the robitussin

nice... i think i fixed my computer...

>blacks on my Veeky Forums
fucking gross

*prays for texas*

trihex is black

ack is black

our guy

can someone confirm if scarlett has a feminine penis and didnt chop it off?

knowing this is actually a guy,

would you, /sc2/?

of course not

WHAT IF
you never knew
and after a star craft tourney she talks to you and invites you to her hotel room
then she gets you drunk
and you feel her feminine penis

what abou then, would you follow through or walk out on her while you are drunk?

not even ironically would i pretend to wanna f scarr

Feb 26- #vengeance, alive game for 30 minutes with 50k+ viewers, showmatch was shit between grubby and who. 720p people complaining about lag, wub wub audio quality was awful for the trailer .
Feb 27- slept all day so didnt see what was happening. Flash EARNED CODE S by raping rain.
feb 28 tastless pirating taken and had a brain orgasm after watching symbol and curious. SYMBOL KNOWS ABOUT THE LING ATTACK(built 4 spines and queen at the ramp by having a ninja zerg behind the hatchery). Stephano dodges Up and Downs by going to IEM
March 1- Veeky Forums down for 5 hours. Another tournament dead due to sc2, rip ipl . lapigo IPL
March 2- Nothing. i had pizza for lunch
March 3- Stephano and MKP advanced to code S, Ryung sucked dick in U&D, Idra got 3-0ed to MINIGUN for MLG winter championship. “lol” -Idra and “Idra has left the game”. EG-TL 4’0ed again
March 6 gomstudio rip, MC plays too much Lol and sucked at IEM
March 7 nothing. MVP 5-0ed everyone in his group
march 8- some kespa zerg won code s, dead on arrival shitters got a sticky. LGIM dominated iem

March 21- GSTL is back. Blizzard bought everyone papa johns pizza. FXO vs LG IM, Squirtle won 3 games and beat Leenock as the final match,
March 22- Acer vs MVP. MMA is back, aced match and beat DRG. "DRG is washed up"
March 23- scarlett got preggers, a diary should be your personal experience right so just put that you slept all day, "Thinking of killing myself, maybe tomorrow."
March 24- no tournaments this week, shitposting continues as normal
March 25- Blizzard having major announcement soon regarding esports scene in korea. Rumors that it will be similar to LoL’s LCS with regional championships/etc.
March 26- 2gd show, 2gd reckon someone from Veeky Forums ordered pizza. Luigi mansion 2 came in the mail but 3DS doesn’t arrive until end of the week ;_;
March 27- “zone” meta barely last a few hours. JD going to dreamhack open, forgg laddering like crazy for dreamhack
March 28- my relationship with Steve has improved. 3DS came in the mail, Harvest moon farm name is Tosog. Nothing happened sc2 related, fany visited the thread
March 29- Byunjwa all kills in GSTL against Azubu. 2nd all kill by terran.
March 30- Bought Dark Souls for Tobi. no excited sc2 news today
March 31- Jinro and haypro going for code A qualifiers. Many /scv/ bros had a great lunch.

anyone know what year this was? was going through an old google doc...

all the years blend together
we've been here since the board started. how does j expect us to leave....

i named my animal crossing 3ds character tosog and the town name was /scv/
relationship with steve? that gay guy who did a glover speedrun at agdq that one time?
i can't remember who he was supposed to be best friends with in here
i wanna say loomies and steve was the one who doxed him?

i would only let an asian ladyboy suck me off

yeah it was steve and loomies all the way

why delete the posts on alcohol

how else would we kill the lonelyness

j must be straight edge

we dont smoke cigarettes here

It takes someone straight edge to be a janny on nu chan so I am not surprised.
Imagine never being offered weed or alcohol in your entire 5 years at high school

do you think the j was an old starbro that used to revel in /sc2/ hay day and he keeps getting threads deleted until they comply with his autism

he holds us emotionally hostage and its not fair

i have the addon or setting setup and i dont know when my posts get deleted unless someone replied and i see it crossed off

i DRINK ALCOHOL, SMOKE WEED AND TAKE ADDERALL AND PLAY DOTA

COME AT ME MR JAN

i do all of that but i dont play dota or jan

hes just gay

when f2p

play dota, user

ugh can't believe i psychically melded with a tooner and felt compelled to post at the same exact time as him
i feel violated

should i play the new mode?

its a game mode for non neets
i need to kill my lonely ness 40 minutes at a time, not 20
which is why i no longer play star craft

we are in this together, user

^.^

left alone

megumin when is the starcraft

>Afreeca Starleague 1d 4h 5m

ty sweetie~~

i just shot my cumsies everywhere,,,

i regret not bringing guns to school to rack up some confirmed kills

a lost opportunity

guns? please, that's amateur hour. a professional needs only a knife in his pocket to turn into a walking weapon of mass destruction

we used to destroy destiny in debates and now he's owning alt right kids
we're like a hyperbolic time chamber

have you guys watched the movie almost mercy?
kino
also the lead actress is that chick from john dies at the end, the qt without a hand

i believe

i brought a bomb bag to middle school once and set it off in a trashcan
someone tattled on me and i got sent down to the principal
he treated me like a terrorist... made me cry ;-;

we lived long enough to see shitsiny become a part of a big old psy-op

my mullet

my bullet

my gullet

its funny how asking for proof is the go to shill response

or a source

or confirmation

sc2 is

sc2 has less than 3 active players, correct

its gotta be at least 300...

wow... 4am already...

hard to live like this

we're all going to make it
the dep is heavy sometimes but you can't forget that line

even people who make it eventually die and are forgotten

the ideal scenario is discovering or inventing a drug that leaves you in constant hedonistic bliss until death

for me, that drug was these threads half a decade ago

heroin?

wayyyyyyy too many namers back then

user, you're too close to this!
I'm TAKING YOU OFF THE CASE!

twitch
.tv/majorsc2

i just need to be able to interact with people
i'm tongue tied and mush brained

its normal people that are retarded

definitely not true

what is normal?

sociopathy

i just consider functional people who can have relationships and jobs and all that as normal

>download tinder
>say i play dota and watch anime
>fugg 5-7/10 grills
I am watching normie anime (hunterxhunter) regularly with this 6/10 girl and we usually just watch each other masturbate and when we get really horny have sex
tinder is goat

Okay.

if that was true you wouldn't be allowed here

try it user, you might like it dota and tinder

im not a normie, user. I am a neet and an ironic weeb. Its okay to have sex every now and then.

why did you spoiler?

I should just make this a new pasta
Because it invokes the feeling you feel always, the feeling you undoubtely feel right now. The feeling you get when you approach the unknown

that feeling is dread

our guy Princess is streaming
twitch.
tv/majorsc2

this tooner is funny
the real deal anime aids

J A N N Y

don't summon her...

but why would anyone dread words that are unnecessarily hidden about a nonchalant topic on an imageboard

because dota is an alive game
and grills are not that bad

dota is garbage
more than 99% of all people are bad

i don't want a gf at this point i want a friend ;-;

thats the point
once you become slightly above average (4k) you are better then 80 percent of the player base
its a git gud or get out kind of game

luck based team games do not have enough room for individual skill to matter in the outcome of any individual match. its popular because retards are always given an out to blame their losses on teammates

gotta go to bed...

I'm looking to create a new occupation, just for me
want to tag anime fans, track them over 15 years then post results about their journey, where they end up and the similarities between them
do these people ever realize life is not an anime? do they realize what saying things that sound "quirky" sounds like in real life?