Ass Man and Border Collie Edition

>DLC 5 news:
Buuhan
Dabura
Android 13
Tapion
Zamasu Mentor
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

first for best girl

That's not Kafla though.

her clothes are too ugly

I know it's a bit easy to get them mixed up, but that's actually Kale.
This is Kefla

Less ugly than Kale's. A little worse than Cauli's, but honestly all of them have shitty clothes.

>Super Saiyan Blue defeated?!
>?!
I'm worried guys

>Less ugly than Kale's
They're really not

>jobber form jobs
Will the wonders ever cease.

who wants to gift me Xenoverse 1, i live for 1 bong a day so i am nearly hobo

They definitely are. The tights are too simple, but they look 10 times better than that hideous skirt, especially with those boots.

>tfw you're doing guru's mission on namek and none of the balls spawn in that annoying long stretch of water that runs towards frieza's ship

still has no ass

Super Saiyan Blue is getting everything it deserves for being shit

I'm sorry user. Most Dragon Ball girls do not have good asses. Dragon Ball is all about the chestbutt game.

Do fridges have dicks?

Probably depends on the individual

They can have both if they want, I imagine

>Super Saiyan Blue is getting everything it deserves for being shit
No is not

You're right, it deserves worse

No, he already got it with Jiren

No, it deserves more punishment.
Shame SSG had to suffer a bit, but so long as Blue suffers more and more, I'm happy

Blue suffered enough, let it go

Not until Goku breaks.

No, it needs to be shat on more. Especially w/kaioken.

No
Every second it's on-screen it deserves nothing but to be seen as the garbage that it is

Goku is not going to break, or at least not now, how about Vegeta who also has it?
Rude

>how about Vegeta who also has it?
He's done a great job advertising the shittiness of Blue to the world so far, Goku needs to do his part better.

Goku needs to break in order to go even further beyond. Did you learn nothing from the special?

>Did you learn nothing from the special?
I did, but I have the feeling Frieza will save him or Kafla will defuse right before she gives the final attack on Goku
>Goku needs to do his part better.
Good thing he won't after Kafla, hopefully

Fools! Then he can't fight Jiren the Ayy again!

>implying
Now that UI is a thing Blue will HAVE to be shit on as an excuse for him to use it, Blue is the SSJ3 of Super's transformations, made to be shit.

Goku will come up with something, there's still time after all
Tell that to Vegeta who won't until the next arc

Nah, even Blue is better is better than SS3. SS3 is and always has been the worst, most jobber form.

SSJ3 at the very least looks cool, so it's already better than blue

To be honest Blue may as well be worse than SS3. If the drain is so bad goku preferred to take Hit's punches in base form than to use Blue for 3 extra minutes, it's basically SS3, except it's supposed to have "perfect ki control" so it's even worse.

Goku will be able to stay in SSB longer than the really short time he was at SS3 when he showed them to Caulifla and Kale

Have I ever said how much I love Angry Hit?

Because Kale and Cauli hadn't punched him as much.

God I love /a/

They forgot to put in Krillin's useless meta talk

No wonder he's best boy

If I see you fuckers jacking fruit again, you're going to get it.

post the rest please

Consolefag here, is there any reason to get back into XV2? I saw they're still pumping DLC, but there's no release date yet.

Not really at the moment. We should be getting an update soon that adds a Heroes-esque card game thing

That's every episode though. The peanut gallery is just there to tell kids when to be excited, especially Zeno.

>theyre updating with a mode based on a boring game
Hopefully they'll actually make it fun

>you're going to get it.
A pink beard rub?

It looks dumb.

Considering how many time Blue has been spammed? No, 3 is leagues worse.

>No, 3 is leagues worse.
No, 3 is just weaker. Of course it's not spammed now that there's no reason to because you have a stronger form. 3 is in that awkward middle ground where it's too strong to HOLD BACK and to weak to use when it matters.

I keep getting unknown dll file for my game when modding - Thoughts?

Rename or remove the x64 file in the Easy anti Cheat folder. You won't be able to go online.

It's fucking insane how much easier the CaC/Trunks vs Beerus/Whis fight is in the XV2 engine, it's actually dare I say, fun

ToP Goku is going to be insane
>Spirit Gun
>Hellzone Cannon
>XL Spirit Ball X2
>Foot Kamehameha evasion
>6-8 stages of transformation
>Ultra Instinct buff skill

What's the source on this Extra Pack stuff?

Not for me, I LIKED the super armored bosses. They're trivial in XV2.

I hope Goku gets more and more

Really hope we get that Spirit Gun for XV2/3.

I'd like a reference to what each of these moves actually are and when he used them, mainly Spirit Gun and Hellzone Cannon

>Spirit Gun
Last episode
>Hellzone Cannon
Rozie used it on him at 102, then in 103 Goku gave her a taste of her own medicine

>I LIKED the super armored bosses

Well, the enemy AI isn't good. So with super armor the fights were actually genuinely difficult. The new Eternal Rivals and the Mira/Towa PQ is such a complete breeze now that it's just boring to play.

They weren't difficult, they were tedium.

Why was the animation so up and down in this ep

>actually genuinely difficult
Being tedious as fuck isn't difficult, they were boring as fuck to fight against because it always came down to doing the same shit against them

>tedium
>fun

They're tedium now, because they replaced super armor for lots of health and lots of enemies. It's just that the enemies can't fight back.

And what "same shit" did you always do? I had a number of different ways to deal with it that I found enjoyable.

I love the AI not giving a fuck about my combos and deciding to punch me during them

>because they replaced super armor for lots of health and lots of enemies
So one form of tedium is better than the other because... you can't combo off it as easily?

No. That's stupid.

It's better than the other because it forces you to fight differently from the other 99 PQ's where the enemies don't have any armor and can be beaten normally. I found it really fun.

Right now, the only difference between lower PQs and higher PQs is higher PQs take longer, nothing else.

>it forces you to fight differently from the other 99 PQ's
Did you actually play XV1? Because no, Super Armor didn't make people change up their strategies, it just made the fights take longer, especially if playing Saiyan.

>It's better than the other because it forces you to fight differently
Oh great, now I'm reliant on super/ult spam to beat the enemy how fun.
I'd rather they actually make the AI smarter or just keep things the same than ever deal with the bullshit of Super Armor enemies.
If the super armor was actually a bit clever and adjusted to your level, MAYBE it could've been fun, but being forced out of a combo like an AI partner shooting a ki blast isn't fun. Fighting a smart enemy is fun. The super armor WASN'T fun because the enemy stood fucking still more often to get your pity hits in before interrupting you like an overly enthusiastic new kid in the group

Yes, I did. And no, I didn't play saiyans, because spamming ults all the time is boring. I guess that's why you found them boring?
Getting close to an enemy that can't be hitstunned is not the same as getting close to one that can be.

>Oh great, now I'm reliant on super/ult spam to beat the enemy how fun.
That's on YOU, not the game. You could use arm crash, you could use Flash Bomber, you could use other moves to break down their armor so you could combo them.

You still have 90+ PQs with no super armor to do if you don't like fighting super armored enemies. I wouldn't want all 100 PQ's to have super armor, but a few of the high level ones forcing you to change things up was a good mixup in my book. Right now literally every PQ can be beaten the same way, and that's actually boring.

It's a super good evasive tool.

...I mean, if that's what you want.

>You could use arm crash, you could use Flash Bomber, you could use other moves to break down their armor
So like I said, super/ult spam

Don't spam, then. Or use super armor. Or do something different, fuck. I mean was it really that bad to not just be able to combo everything dead?

>I mean was it really that bad to not just be able to combo everything dead?
It is when the solution to it is shitty super amor

So you're trying to say "Make your own fun" in regards to the Super Armor enemies.

I'm saying "it's more fun than the same shit as every other PQ except with bigger health bars". You have many ways to deal with it, if you don't find any fun, well, you're entitled to that.

>Kefla saving the thread from page 10

god damn she's cute

Is this what you're supposed to do with androids?

Here comes the female muscle for CaCs
I can taste it

Working on a FemSaiyan CaC. What moves do I want, overall? The only ones I have atm worth a damn are Special Beam Cannon and Galick Gun, but I am saving my Zeni for x4 Kaioken Kamehameha atm.

Yes

final flash is good
get a good chargable super as well and a good counter

evil explosion wave is great for super saiyans

They can use just about anything, just go with whatever feels good.

Final Flash is taught from Vegeta right? At what level?
Already have Evil Explosion, I think. That's the close range wide boom that does tons of damage. How do I land it in combos reliably, since I am having trouble using it at the end of my standard knockdown combo.

Go super saiyan and then fully charge it. Trust me.

How do I get Super Saiyan? Or better, Super Vegeta? I'm only level 32 right now, and I don't know enough about the game.

last one I think

any quick beam super works though. and EE combos by being super saiyan

I think from vegeta at around level 40-45 or something

poppy
more like
poopy
lmoa

>lmoa
Languish My Obese Ass?

>tfw you're triggered not by the content of the insult but by how many times you've heard it

go to the capsule corps house at regular intervals to train with vegeta. once you hit lv.40 he will teach you how to go super saiyan

As a super saiyan, how do I teleport Ki Super? That shit looks dope af.