/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/kspQ6cLY (UPDATED)
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
If you're from /vp/ and wondering WHERE DA LEAKZ @? read this before posting: pastebin.com/28CW3zxq
[Oct 30] Rei-Six 1.0 released. ReiNAND with b9s support and more. github.com/CrimsonMaple/Rei-Six/releases/tag/1.0
>Vita
[Oct 29] VitaShell 1.76 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell
[Oct 23] PKGI released, allows installing original pkg files, download & unpack pkg files directly on Vita together with your NoNpDrm fake license github.com/mmozeiko/pkgi/releases
-pkgi.txt: pastebin.com/raw/wRuNrxdb
>PS4
[Oct 20] fail0verflow published a writeup for their 4.05 kernel exploit, get hype wololo.net/2017/10/20/adieu-ps4-kernel-exploit-firmware-4-06-fully-detailed-team-fail0verflow/
>Switch
[Oct 19] OFW 4.0.0 released, do not update wololo.net/2017/10/19/nintendo-switch-firmware-4-0-0-released/
>Wii U
[Oct 14] VC injection tool for (S)NES, DS, N64 & Wii released gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-vc-injector-for-wiiu.486781/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/SciresM/SMPatcher/releases
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/6znqqg/1_mbit_agb_firm_lennies_ʖ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For new thread:

Actually, I'm curious. If I finished the 3ds guide completely and my 3DS is now fully upgraded, what can I do with a really old emuNAND.bin ? We are talking almost two years old, so definitely on an older version.

How do I unban my 3ds? I got banned playing Mario Maker a few weeks ago out of nowhere.

>wake up
>see thread
>still no UM leak despite the earlier US leak
>go back to sleep
Well, after my 16 hour anime marathon that is

what /hbg/ memes have i missed since JUST PINGO?

Lots.

Depends on the ban. Read the 3ds pastebin in the op

nothing, delete it

I'll tell you my favourite ones in 5 hours.

i just sent you some ;)

What's a pingo?

What? How did you send me anything, I didn't give you my email or phone

kinda like a pongi, but you don't need a hardmod for a pingo

Is there an inherent problem with performing a system transfer from an arm9loaderhax 3DS onto one with boot9strap? Because I just tried to do this and unfortunately booted the target system once without boot.firm located on the root. Then when I fixed that and put in the correct 64 GB SD card from the origin system, it did the shittiest thing possible. It made a new user string folder in /Nintendo 3DS/.

How fucked am I? Or is it as simple as merging contents from one user string into the other user string? I'm most concerned with getting back the Friend Code, Friend List and NNID if possible. I realize worst case I can unlink it, but I'm trying hard to get everything back first.

wtf bros hes hacking my email through my 3ds fuck

If you've got nothing intelligent to say please don't say a thing

where that US leak at

where do you think you are?

On an adult website, last time I checked

check like 4 threads back, should still be in archive

hmm, really? bummer...
thanks.

I have a really old NAND_sys_a9lhax_11.0.bin. Is this possible to restore on the target system, or will that be a guaranteed brick?

And if nothing else, could GodMode9 possibly extract the right friend data from that backup and actually get it restored?

thanks mein dude, am downloading rn

I've got a ensoed vita with nonpdrm and pkgi.
I wonder whether I can mount the redundant memory card as uma0: or not.
I would use it as a memory card for Adrenalin.

I fail to believe that /hbg/ has reached the retarded low of losing an entire nand due to not putting a single file on an SD card.

Hi anons, sorry for the retarded question it's probably been answered before but I couldn't find in the OP

If I get a 3ds XL and use the soundhax method to hack it, could I play online and update normally?

Also, anyone knows how much do all the hack data take from an SD card?

>have a bunch of old flashcarts, including an old model r4i gold from r4ids.cn, an acekard 2i, an m3 ds real, and a original r4
>can't get any of them to work with ntr boot after 10s of tries (trying to set up forwarders)
>say fuck it, let's clean the contacts using rubbing alcohol and a q-tips (thought for sure this wasn't the issue)
>all work like a charm, acekard can even boot from the home menu thanks to flashcard timewarp
>can go black to the glory days of MAIO and other multiboot nonsense
i'm glad that these ancient flashcarts can still be useful

You can update normally once CFW is installed. The footprint is minimal. You don't need to switch to a larger SD card until you start pirating 3DS games.

T-there'll be a 4.07 exploit when the PS4 scene gets going r-right?!

THERE'S MUSTARD GAS COMING OUT MY 3DS DONT SCAN THIS

Thanks a lot user

Yeah sure. I will release it in 5 hours, right after my ps3 3.55+ exploit.

Lol you nerds suck without memes.

Thanks 4 the leak, m9.

>Leak
Preloads and fake seeds are not leaks

>literally a leak
>literally not fake
>giving me a (You) anyways

There's no seed, ergo not a leak.

that's both wrong

>Fire Emblem Fates:Conquest
Did that old thing really just now get dumped?I never really care for Fire Emblem.

Okay, post the seed.

Why? You're the one accusing me.

how long until people are uploading 3DS brickers as UMUS

Yep.

So prove it. I'm innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around

How much space does a person who hoards digital games need for a Vita? I don't own a PSP either, so I'm probably going to throw a shit ton of games from that on it.

Prove what? That I'm accusing you of not having a leak?
Okay, I admit it. I'm accusing you of not having a leak. Proof provided.

>prove what
Christ if you're going to ask stupid questions just reread the thread or something. Lurk more

While we're waiting on USUM leaks can someone help me with this?

Can you prove that I'm asking stupid questions?

I never made the claim. Now if you're going to continue pretending to not know the english language can you fuck off?

github.com/SciresM/SMPatcher/releases

>yfw 3.61+ before USUM

It doesn't look as good as you think it will. Not on the 3DS screen anyway.

>I never made the claim
Can you prove that?

Burden of proof is on you.

I'd like to see you prove that.
you can't

Burden of proof is on you.

Do you know what a leak is?

A leak is data thats leaked to the public. Not review copies, preloads, or data restricted to a sekrit club.

So you admit you're unable to prove it?
Fucking pathetic.

I was asking if there was a CIA patch so I dont have to go through slow network transfers.

>my arbitrary definition of
Okay. Now can you go back to ? This is an adult website.

I can't prove a negative you turd. Seriously your unintelligent is just an annoyance. The burden of proof is upon you no matter how many times you will repeat yourself. I'm not mad you're just shitting up a thread because you got btfo. It's that simple.

What do you mean "cia patch"?

>I can't prove a negative you turd.
Oh? But you expected me to prove one here:
Be consistent, at the very least.

That is and has always been the definition of a leak. Sorry sweetie.

Also...

>getting booty-bothered over a reaction image

>>/reddit/

CIA or QR. I know some games use those for english patches. Didnt see why it couldnt be done for lines.

Hurrr I call my butt the ultramoon, it is leaking, poop.

Hurrrr ultramoon is leaking guiz

Technically correct.

How does that make you "have to go through slow network transfers"
The patch I linked is an IPS patch, you literally install the normal game then put it the (extremely small) IPS file on your sd and it's done

Whoa, did your wrangler finally give up trying to translate or what?

why does this meme get posted every other thread. it's been posted since Mario Maker came out, and I've yet to see any fucking evidence for it.

Mario Maker 3DS doesn't even have online.

I thought Id have to IPS patch the CIA then reinstall the game. Or can I do it while the game is still installed?

so my US download just stopped midway and i think it's because i haven't updated my cfw in forever. when i go into luma to try and update it just gives me the error

Reason for failure: DOWNLOAD FAILED

and on the bottom screen
"could not find arm9loaderhax.binFATAL... could not get a9lh payload."

is there even a fix for this?

> wake up
> still no leak
Why live

just watch anime

>piratefags will need to wait for release date
TOP KEKEK

>meanwhile buyfags need to wait for....release date
ayylmao

buytard btfo

c-can someone spoonfeed me a freeshop QR code updated with Pokemon Gold/silver? Mine is outdated as heck

>h*ck
don't swear

H
E
DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS

So I was doing a system transfer from o3ds to new 3ds xl (pc method) for hax, everything went smoothly until after I rebooted my new 3ds. It got an internet error so I just turned the console off. Moved files from old sd to new one and all that stuff, turned my new 3ds back on but there's nothing from the o3ds in there. Did I fuck up? What now, do I still have hax on my o3ds even after it formatted so I could do system transfer again or am I stuck with two non-hacked 11.6 consoles? Saves I backupped and games I can redownload anyway so I don't care about that stuff.

so i just installed cfw on my 3ds with an r4i gold. is it safe to remove the flashcart or no?

what was the code of the internet error? your O3ds is still hacked but you cant system transfer from N3ds to O3ds and even if you could your nnid is stuck in the N3ds. if you used a pirated game or didnt select the "move system titles to sd card" option you''ve done goof'd

So I smashed my DS in frustration. what should I do?

Collect the parts and place them deep inside your anus.
the presser with repair the DS for you.

Buy a new one.

IF this doesn't work then I'm doing thanks bois

No idea about the code, probably should've checked but I just thought "oh I'll just reboot again maybe it works". Also, I don't mean transfering from n3ds back to old, I mean do another transfer from my o3ds to n3ds to get it hacked. Don't really care if I'm unable to restore my NNID since I can grab every game I need from freeshop anyway and I've got all the saves backed up. Didn't use pirated game and chose the move system titles option.

USUM WHEN??!?

you cant "grab" every game you need. in order to do a system transfer-based hack you need a legit copy of the dsiware game and you have to wait 1 week between transfers

Couldn't I just make a new NNID, buy a new game with 2 euros and transfer with that? After hacking my n3ds I can grab pretty much every game I want to play.

I'm having trouble making the .cia to .cci converter work so I can play a 3ds game on Citra. Can anyone help me out? The cmd opens and closes before I can input anything.

On a good note. Two BurgerStop employies on /vp/ said they will try to leak the game, one doesn't give a shit about their job, and the other said they will try their hardest. One said shipment should come on the 8th and the other says it could be from the 7th to the 10th.

>/vp/ posters
Surely that will end well.

did you forget where the last 2 games leaked?

This. Also the leaker worked at a game shop so.

I never knew because I don't care. These bumbling idiots will end up exposing themselves.

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/6znqqg/1_mbit_agb_firm_lennies_ʖ/
this means
I don't know if we've talked about this but it basically gen 3 pokemon is now perfect on 3ds, and it also means you can play red rescue team as well.

128GB at least

>look at me saying retarded ignorant shit
Duly noted