/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Executioner Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Chalice edition

Fantasizes about being whipped and hunted by Shia LaBeouf >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chikaGAY

First for waifus

See you all at the FC Friday!
I'll make sure to disconnect on every loss, heal spam, BMA spam, parry fish, cannon on parry, lead elixir, paper buff, and pull out a pocket rakuyo while lag switching

>t. Eileen the Crow

>150 """"""""builds""""""""""

Staker here, I'm down to continue ad infinatum formerly-gratis guy, so long as you don't mind me wasting your insight like that.

>not seeing it's clearly 148 aka the maximum level a BL98 can invade while also not being a """reddit""" build

Oh no. Eileen the Crow is shit at PvP thus that's why they have to resort to that shittery
I'll be making it into an art form :^)

Healing is against the rules and lead elixir/BMA will simply result in people waiting till they wear off, since its really easy to do so. If you want to make people here mad you gotta be more subtle, like making a bl117 ludwigs"" + pocket saif build while spamming l2 with a flat blt blunderbuss. Besides, since you announced all of that already people will know you are a ebic trolle and noone is going to treat you seriously, so your problem here is that you are trying too hard which makes you look too ingenuine.
People got mad at sarah because he is an insufferable and self-absorbed luci-tier attentionwhore, there are plenty of other blt cuckboys running around in this general.

>healing is against the rules
thatsthepoint.jpg
As for the BMA thing I'll keep poking with my reiter then tricking it hoping to parry someone mid attack so that I can land a BMA repeater/church cannon/evelyn shot. Then vermin crush
Whichever for maximum BM

I'm embarrassed but I'm having a blast Good Boy

>thats the point
Again, noone is going to take you seriously, since you are breaking the ruurs established in the OP. Noone is simply going to bother, people will just blank (and you wont stop them since you actually cant invade them, only they can invade you), and again, you already butchered your ebic trolle attempt by announcing it here instead of keeping it a proper secret. In order to actually mine salt you should have taken a less obvious approach.

Lel, waiting for you user!

Name something better than invading people just before the first Mensis lamp and chasing them out of safety to get killed by frenzy whilst on a twink build

Being successful in life?

Hitting someone with a perfect amyarm r2 and watch them do the silly stumble animation while you already know that the follow up is going to kill them, so you just lean back and enjoy the view.

I'm ringing in front of the boss door again.

bsb is the fucking worst boss in the seris u cannot name one that is as bs as this boss i have lsot so nany times to this pos

Just dash forward + left. He is piss easy and has 0 tracking on his attacks.

Just put a password and get help. Or dodge to your left.

Did you get him that time? I didn't see the stab coming.

Hahahahaha!
Good one user!

>get serrated weapon and fire paper
>get flamesprayer from central yharnam
>dodge to the left
Wow such difficulty

If anyone's interested we're spelunking this dungeon

Glyph: 5d85qpwu
Pass: gratia

Currently fighting first boss undead giant

BEYONCE

Having fun with Tyrone?

Yeah he's sticking his scythes up my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc

Ah alright
I'm ringing now. Hopefully won't have to change covenant runes

No rune equipped

I see a dude with beast hide set and beast cutter
That you?

Can't believe you went down before I did, rare.

You guys get him? I'm really not used to the tentacles.

See
Tyrone ain't big enough for me
I'll solo him then meet at L2, ok?

Tyrone is dead ringing at layer 2 folks!

you niggers think i havent done this yet? i literally cannot beat him with my cane

In which Chalice do the spider phantoms start showing up? That's probably where I'll hop into co-oping

Just killed Descendant on a new character and I do NOT remember him being such a pissy little bitch. Literally 3 viscerals and he's dead.

Just throw blood cocktails at the wall and hit him while he's distracted. Eating blood beast pellet would be better

Cane sucks nigger. I had tons of trouble with BSB when I did my first run, due to using Cane as well.

Pretty sure you can parry him but if not, get the Flamesprayer and just fuck his shit up with BMA.

Then summon user to assist you.

50/25 or 40/40?

Yeah
Someone like Natalya!

What level are you at, I'll be there for a summon in a bit if you're i range of 48. Password's bbg

user i got momma, if you don't want to fight the giant just use SRRC

where can i get bma early
its my first playthru so no
id rather die than have a waifunigger help me

Excuse me, this is an environment of welcoming, and I am going to have to ask you to leave.

Well, I'm happy you're not shitposting user. The tricked form of the cane does serrated damage, which does more damage to beastly enemies like bsb or werewolves.

When you're not locked on, your dodges have more i-frames, which helps in avoiding his phase 3 attacks.

easy on the language, you're almost there! I believe in you!

Kill the hunter in the arena like area below the gatling gun dude. He drops BMA
Hemwick has BMA too
As for BBP, they're all over Old Yharnam. You get like 8 total. One is enough

I'll get him shortly and then join in.

more like a circlejerk
my englishs not good because im indian

>its my first playthrough
>WAAAH BSB IS FUCKING CANCER HOLY SHIT WORST BOSS EVER
I'd be laughing at you if I didn't have the same experience, 1:1. The cane just sucks dick dude. Still here if you want to summon, right in front of the boss room.

Beast waifu is toppest tier

i apprecite it but no i refuse to summon on first playthrus

Killing Djura's buttbuddy is legitimately harder than killing BSB, due to that goddamn machinegun.

Do continue without me, I'm going to take a minute to stop being dumb and beat him.

Are you SERIOUSLY replying to him, lads?

shame gregor turned out to be a waifufag. he was the hero we needed

I was referring to your racism - "watching your language" is an idiom that just means use less slurs.

If that ENB guy can get therapy, spongeposter can assimilate. I'm forever hopeful :D

Your english is fine user
Mine's passable even though i'm a slavshit
Respectable. Use trick form of the cane and dodge/walk to the BSB's left side.
R2 into r1 is enough to do a quick stun and do some damage. Dodge r1 close to his left side.
When he starts spewing poison; be ready with antidotes. Wear something like gascoigne's garb or church set to mitigate poison build up
And NEVER give up!
I believe in you, Shitposter-kun

Speaking of, anyone else need co-op help in any story bosses up to Rom? Trying to knock these Vermin out early.

Can someone please post eggs character face? I keep hearing how it's supposed to be so great but I never see it posted.

So far Kat has the cutest character imo

>Wear something like gascoigne's garb or church set to mitigate poison build up
Oh god, that brings me back to my first playthrough where I tried to wear optimized clothes instead of FASHION.

His is basically Katka's but improved (slightly)

I wore the Yharnam Hunter Set my entire first playthrough since it was pretty well balanced and looked p nifty

Keep in mind, Cane requires kind of a specific build to not suck. It's weak early on, but it gains stat scaling really quick, so if it's not leveled up and you haven't been investing in your Skill stat, you're not gonna get good returns out of it. If you kill the pig in the sewers right before the Gascoigne fight you get the Saw Hunter badge which lets you purchase the other starting weapons if you don't like the cane, you can also fine the Saw Spear. Also the canes whip state counts as serrated so it'll do bonus damage against beasts.
One more thing, DODGE FORWARD TO THE LEFT.
I struggled like hell against the BSB my first run, but after I learned that trick it literally never hits me any more. Sometimes you don't even have to dodge, just walking in that directing can cause attacks to miss.

Just use SRRC user, it's faster

Post them and let's see

>t. natalya

what was the point of adding your signature? start tripfagging please

>Wear something like gascoigne's garb or church set to mitigate poison build up
IIRC Yharnam Hunter set has the best(?) poison resistance.

You don't have to like anime to post here lol, just be you.

Channel the anger into the beasts. It's what hunters do!

I feel like the t. thing is just part of /bbg/ now. Noone really lies about it sooo.

t. Sucy

No. That's White Church set

It's only become a thing since the choir slut showed up. A pathetic cry for attention honestly.

Ok, I'll go start ringing

What thing

and using tripcodes would be different how?

Sometimes it's useful to pop your name down. I was doing it there to be a bit cheeky though

t. suck my gonads

It was done ironically after seeing some fags saying we should add signatures or something to avoid being cucked
Basically I spammed that thing trying to get people to hate it since it was a stupid idea in the first place
And it seems to have worked

I miss this community. Work has me stressed out and little time to play, glad to see the general still alive.

Ending posts with t. alberto barbosa when it is unnecessary to do so

Using a trip would allow me to filter people who do it

cuck

how are stats balanced when co-oping with a password?
I would assume that the stats that are higher/less than the host's would be adjusted.

Wow sure showed me haha. Doesnt change the fact that my point still stands though :^)

>The mudpit
Oh that takes me back

Sorry lads, ringing again

Bepis got tired of being bullied

>it's an anime waifu newfag trying to make a name for himself episode

I'm new to this co-op, anything wrong with spamming tools? I don' t wanna ruin anyone's fun.

Nothing wrong. It's encouraged
With bepis try using blacksky eye the most or brews
Just remember to blood bullet

user use whatever you want, we're on a mission to exterminate all life in the dungeon, not some fancy duel

I don't have any images of his character

>having a harder time with bepis than tyrone
nani tf...

Shane on you user, we're waiting for yoy

My vote goes to Leona. A cute!

>the literalest who in the general
>cuck armor

This isn't a vote.

>took me 6 tries for bepis but 1 for tyrone
>did tyrone flawless
I-I'm here now on L3...

You'll clear this in no time with our expert assistance.

>tfw your waifu has been assblasted to outer space by a simple jpg you haven't seen before
>pic related, it's you 2 anons

I never asked to see that picture and it's making me penis soft.