warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

THIS IS A DROGBAR THREAD
DROGBAR BOARD

>Yfw the only reason classic WoW is coming out is so Ion can play it again with his old guild and feel inspired to find out why he started playing WoW and improve retail from it.

Best character redesign in history?

Reminder that this expansion is sylvanas being selfish and using the orcs as meatshields while she goes off to get the ancient troll weapon to wipe out everything living but Saurfang and the players will stop her and he will be the new warchief.

Real horde soon, friends.

fuckin based alliance players??

Anyone here read quests? Thinking of downloading the Storyline addon and doing a lore playthrough with no heirlooms.

GOBLIN JEWS AND HORDE NIGGERS SHALL BE PURGED

What is Jaina's endgame?

>demon hunter has 2 specs
>next new class has 1 spec
>next new class ???

>Where else am I going to get hugs?

>Another Warchief

Jesus christ it's like being the fucking drummer for Spinal Tap.

Reminder that EK is not entirely Alliance at all

>"Though the big fortifcations have fallen, it's not like the Horde are completely landless. They still hold Silverpine, Southshore, and Quel'Danas. The whole point of the warfront in Arathi is to keep the bloodelves from taking Undercity back."

And then Saurfang will die of old age and it'll be back to someone crazy. Maybe Gallywix will be declared warchief due to draenei interference in the election.

Tinker, tank only.

she looks so much like my mom it's not even funny

It's good, wait for 7.3.5 though so you won't outlevel the zones.

Azure+Bloodmyst are still Alliance territory too
>Exodar finally gets fixed, floats into air, nelves resettle on now-empty Azurebay Island

ugly lips

SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE

can I fuck your mom?

0 spec class is Merchant, can only learn mounts, autoattack, and professions, 200% racial gold bonus

ALLIANCE
ALWAYS
WINS
BABY

I prefer Immersion to Storyline desu

Time in warcraft is very slow so he'll die of old age when we are old in real life.

Man its beautiful. Retailcucks and their "n-never ever!"

Sweeties...listen...you lost. You lost badly. You were completely and utterly blown the fuck out by your own company that you love and support. Understand that we Nostbulls are given priority over you now and Blizzy loves us. Classic will launch, it will have incredible numbers and Retail will launch and it will be average.

Blizzard is going to understand what made the game fun and your little retail version will be changed after BFA because people appreciate tedium over asian mmo number grinds.

Now stop trying to google "exitbags" and instead become pic related. Ascend to chadhood.

>200% gold bonus

"Draw Jaina in the ugliest way possible" competition winner.

I wanna lick the hairs on Sylvanas's jaw

You know that if you play on Blizz's classic server, that makes you a retailcuck too, yeah?

mother

This, get immersion instead.

>Goblin Merchant can use Lightning Bolt thanks to the friction created by rubbing their hands together

I want to pull off one eyebrow LOL

Why is she standing like that?

Just looked at it, it looks a lot better.

Thanks.

>man face with doodoo all over it

I wanna fuck this guys mom

Teldrassil is the worst major city in the game

can't stand up straight after last night

If you don't have the Theramore Banner you shouldn't be allowed to play Alliance

She's not, it's taken mid animation.

Enlist today, we'll make them pay.

>Baine storyline gets cut because Alliance doesn't want to help the horde
>Highmountain and Suramar both end up joining the horde anyway

Thanks for the help

Goblin only, released with Riches of Kezan expansion.

Suicidal user, are you here?

>Enlist today, our king is gay!

>red shirt guy claims Wrathion is officially part of the Alliance in BfA

yay, the cunt who was directly responsible for everything that went wrong in the last two expansions

>He stuck around for a year of SoO

can't wait for the horde to be 95% faggot elves and edgy faggot elves

Gonna have to be more specific

Looks like a hollywood blvd crack head.

He will know who he is.

*dabs on the alliance*
NOW WATCH ME ORC

7.3.5 is going to add all the subraces except Zandalari and Dark Iron, right?
It's the only reason I can see for adding the leveling improvements before the prepatch and for not shilling preorders right after the announcement.

im trying to decide between warrior, priest or hunter, any thoughts? pros/cons for each?

Of course it's not going to add the subraces. Are you kidding?

>the absolute state of the horde

No they said they wanted to "test" it first, the first four races will most likely unlock with prepatch which is either 7.4 or maybe 7.4.5 since they said we have one other content patch to go through for story.

Most likely but we don't know. Their website says you unlock dark iron dwarves and new trolls from the expansion islands but nothing about the others.

i love the warcraft universe
i couldn't *really* get into the warhammer setting despite reading all of the army books twice over

Hunter limits you to one roll, the one with the worst time getting groups. You're also lumped in with the biggest retards in WoW.

Can anyone post some ORCED material? I need it for shitposting alliancefags. Anything from Orc on Human, Orc on Blood Elf, Orc on Draenei, etc.

Speaking of which, can you guys imagine how many Draenek qts had their virginity stolen by giant throbbing fel orc cocks?

>warrior
>pros: can solo anything
>cons: mostly reliant on legendaries
>priest
>pros: can heal
>cons: has to heal
>hunter
>pros: can be a braindead retard and nobody will expect any less
>cons: will most likely be treated like a braindead retard

the plebs who only play horde because of elves are going to reroll as void elf

Anyone doxxed her yet?

This.
Exodar would be worse if it weren't for the aesthetic

A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR

>have to complete quests on the new continents to unlock the races
>I'll be able to play them in 7.3.5 r...right guys?

Grab your sword, and fight the horde.

the websites says that about the trolls and dwarves, not about the races that made an appearance in legion tho

>her

The thing I like about Warhammer over Warcraft is that it's explained why not everyone would want to be a mage

How's Vanndar Stormpike doing?

Alliance help out Highmountain and Nighborne they thank us by burning down our shit and wanting to kill us. What waste of effort for the Alliance who just gave the horde more power. We should have left them to get fucked by the demons.

void elves looks fugging ugly though

also pic related needs an update

did it explain that? don't recall the method behind joining any of the colleges of magic

Just now, when I was going to get my sips after some M+, I backed into someone else's car in the university parking lot. I don't think anyone saw and the damage to my car and theirs was minimal if not nothing at all.

What do?

Warhammer magic will kill you eventually.

with legendaries going away in the new expansion will that mean warriors will be reliant on some other gear type? weapon or something?

I've done this a few times and I always just drive away. Never gotten into any trouble.

>literal retexture looks fugging ugly

rly mks me tink

They said that during the interviews and Q&A. It applies to all allied races.

A miscast in WH is basically you exploding into giblets or a demon clawing out of you
Risking using magic to stir your tea or possess a mop Dalaran style would be full retard

>people who play blood elves because they are pretty and the closest you can get to human without playing alliance is going to play weird grey skinned emos
Sure thing.

how can alliance players compete?

>Void elves now can turn off their void shit

Would this solve the issue you still get the benefits, but look like a high-elf.

I really want to buy the Chronicles of War book but can't find it anywhere in the EU for cheap. Any anons can help?

Antifahorde invades the thread.

POST YOUR BEST JAINA'S!

You guys gonna split into classic and modern WoW general?

I knew there were general threads for private servers, but classic will be retail. I guess it will get its own thread.

>Alliance manage to alienate not one but TWO separate factions from the Broken isles

there is already a classic general up and it isnt even out yet

classic fags are this autistic

>you will never be a qt girl teasing the FUCK out of betas

>perfect skin cool green eyes and superior racial ability or doodoo grey skin, shit racial and edgey lesbian short hair

those void "wings" might just be part of the armor, we don't know cause blizzard is bad at information.
They have a void form but they didn't state if it's those wings or something else but they compared it to Worgens.

The void shit is not their grey skin, its a form we havent seen yet.

that's not even a costume