/stupid questions thread/

This board needs a sqt or a sticky.

>what's the best franchises I can buy?

>what's a good IT biz idea?

>how can I profit from the imminent annexiation of Ukraine by Russia? I live in a neighbouring country

>what can I do with 100k exept real estate and stocks?

Start a fucking business nigger.

I'm aware that Veeky Forums is overrun with meme crypto threads so sorry for adding to that, but my question is: Isn't a gamble on cryptos a pretty fucking good bet?

I'm considering buying £50 worth of 3-4 different cryptos (probably Ethereum, Ripple, MaidSafe and maybe one other). I know it could all go tits up, but all of the evidence seems to suggest that cryptocurrency is a disruptive technology that will be at the heart of one of the most lucrative industries in the world (i.e. finance) in the future. All it would take is for one of my picks to challenge Bitcoin, and I'd get absolutely ridiculous return on investment (especially if I bought more as time goes on). Am I being really naive here? I'm normally very conservative about money, but this feels like a risk that's definitely worth taking.

it's a better bet than football but you;re not gonna do much with 50$

I said £50 m8, which is equivalent to $62.40. YUGE difference, I'll be a millionaire in no time.

>franchise
Shit plan
>IT biz ideas
That's up to you to find something you can improve in the field.
>Profit from annexation of Ukraine
Don't understand that market
>What can I do with 100k except real estate and stocks
Start a company if you have the time, otherwise just dump your money in the market

I have another stupid question - rate my investment strategy (looking to invest ~£600 per month).

>50% in government help-to-buy ISA with fixed-rate 2% AER
>40% in some sort of index or mutual fund so some (((adviser))) can do all the hard work and give me returns of ~8% with little risk and no effort on my part
>10% in the cryptocurrency meme and/or other high-risk stocks

Who is this semen demon?

Srsly? no

Go back to r-e-d-d-i-t, you're observing the universal board culture in action

I have a stupid question kinda relating to business.
Is pitching video game ideas to big companies a thing? How would I go about that? Or do they generally just create their ideas in-house.
Not saying I have anything crazy or industry changing I'm curious how one receives a platform to pitch a video game idea be it fps, open world, etc.
Essentially just selling off ideas that I'm in no way interested in creating myself or even seeing what direction the company goes with if they were to buy said idea.

No

elaborate please

How can I monetize my STEmM meme degree by starting my own business? Can program. pleez

Careful guys we've got a oldfag

Fuck off this isn't memint board

Has anyone met Martin Shkreli? How do you become friends with him?

How big of a meme is stem?

Vidya design studio guy here. Ideas are worth ZERO; execution of your vision is key. Hear that? Listen hard. That's the sound of your idea. Now learn Unity and C# and DIY.

I'm best friends with Martin Shkreli AMA

Okay this is a hard one, depends on what you got it might work:

1. just an idea: you might aswell buy kneepads

2.a fully worked out GDD: they might listen to you if you're lucky and maybe if you're really lucky they might work with you

3.a GDD and some sort of demo of the work is somewhat finished, this is when they will work with you and publish your game if it seems legit

How to do it? e-mail or call publishers

what kind of company?

Fascinating.
Would most definitely avoid the kneepads route. Gonna do a bit of research on my own on how one would establish a fleshed out GDD in my spare time.
Thanks senpai

I know you're trolling but I'd love to know what the fuck he talks about in person. If he's ever empathetic or does he just like Austimo freak out if you say something like "my girlfriend just cheated on me" where he stands there rigid, "oh. that's not good. Hey did I tell you about this new Polyphenalhydropropalyne additive for depression drugs? Ya know, might be of some help to you in your current situation".

I bet he does.

Ghod Blessh Shkreli

Are there any crypto platforms that allow you to deposit without paying a transaction fee, and/or move money around accounts or currencies without paying a transaction fee?

I'm new to this and I signed up with cex.io, which is alright, except for the fact that out of the £70 I put into the account, I lost about £15 on these fees while buying BTC and ETH. Is that just part of the service, and common across all exchanges?

Bluecross Blueshield sent me my first insurance card last month, but I got another one from them today. Are you supposed to have a spare?

BCBS sends a ridiculous amount of mail out with all sorts of bullshit....

I got another card because I changed my PCP, make sure the info on both cards is completely identical.

not a meme at all. CompSci is a meme though

I'm currently looking for work and I was looking to submit a cover letter along with my resume, but what are you supposed to write in a cover letter that's for Burger King?

Neon Demon

seems like a cool dude, in the current age of forced entrepreneurship hes done pretty well for himself

Lel no you fuckig retard

A 20% fee on your transactions is not normal

Use coinbase

What is the best multi-crypto currency wallet out there?

I've been looking into HolyTransaction, Jaxx, Coinomi and Cryptonator but don't really know which one is the best.

For something like burger king I highly doubt you even need a cover letter. That's an entry level job for fast food, pretty much lowest thing you could be going for.

Yeah, but their website has a field just for uploading one.

but been fantasizing about this lately

>$10000 personal line of credit
>$16000 Visa allowance
>withdraw all money and move to Thailand

how fucked would i be? how will the banks pursue me? would they harass my family? if id declare bankruptcy would that close the case on me?

i played chess with him on ICC back in dec of 2015 when he was doing those youtube livestreams

Thailand might just deport your ass.

bump

kek'd

too conservative. that won't get you much

how would they know? what crime would maxing out my accounts be considered?

I'm having a nightmare trying to actually buy the currency to be honest - all the exchanges seem to be not working or taking an age to verify me. So far I've put about £65 into ETH (although I think I lost £10 with transaction fees because I had to go from GBP to BTX to ETH, fuck cex.io). Probably put £35 more into that and £100 into XRP and hold for a few years, see how they do. Maybe keep paying into it each month if I've got decent reason to believe it'll keep rising.

>be me
>intern at company
>graduating in a few weeks
>no full time job lined up at other companies or company with internship
>HR lady gives me contacts to recruiters for jobs
>copies me in email saying ive been a fantastic intern etc.
>have emails of recruiters now
>thinking of wording for an email to them

Dear Recruiter

My name is user and I will be graduating in a few weeks. I have been at X company for almost a year now as an intern on Y team and would like to continue working in a full time role.

I know you must be busy with your current workload and screening other potential applicants. I would appreciate it if we could organize some time to speak about what is expected in these....

I kind of get lost here. Any advice?

Literally just walk in and ask for a job

Fraud and theft.

hey thanks

Should I go with Coinbase or is there a better exchange?

How does buy low and sell high work? Like, who's going to buy high?

ask hr lady for more help then man, or just end it short and snappy

how is it theft? i've signed an agreement with bank that gives money in my name. Suppose i were to withdraw the money, gamble it all and then declare bankruptcy. How would this be any different than withdrawing the money, transferring to btc and then declaring bankruptcy. Banks never lose cuz they have insurance policies on their accounts.

what is a good online based bitcoin wallet that can be accessed from any device?