Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

What a babe edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

Eaten by the Entity:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VE9hK31r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Michael.

Post Killer ideas.
>Name
>Design
>Power
>3 perks
>Any other shit you wanna add

Realistically speaking it's probably
>Bill
>Ace
>David
>Jake
>Claudette
>Dwight
>Feng / Meg
>Laurie
>Quentin.
>Nea.
high schoolers and Meg are basically all the same age

reposting because you challenged me last thread

NecroCloaker

Ability: Can tag generators, chests, pallets, and windows with FBI devices that give a survivor minor visual disorientation but also give them temporary hearing issues. He is able to lay down prone and greatly reduce his terror radius (insidious silences it) while producing almost no static noise. If a survivor gets too near him he can kung fu jump upwards and get a quick hit on them or sprint EXTREMELY fast towards them for a hit on them while producing a really annoying sound. When sprinting he moves very fast through windows and can dodge under already dropped pallets.

Perks:

Police Brutality, increases how fast a survivor bleeds out based on movement.

Protect and Serve, when hooking a survivor, instigate a timer. If the hooked survivor is unhooked within this short span of time or inside your terror radius period, the sounds, blood, and red scratchmarks of both survivors are greatly increased.

Difficulty Tweak, every time a survivor hops through a window or slides over a pallet in your direct line of sight (cone nonsense), you gain a token to increase the speed of your next breaking, dodging under, and window vaulting actions. The tokens stack to 5 but performing one of these actions will expend a token.

He's a hybrid billy/wraith/hag and his main ability is to control key points of the map while having constant surveillance of the entirety of it.

pastebin.com/VE9hK31r

No, this shit's always retarded. Leave it for plebbit.

>The Artist
>Alexi Bouvie
>Altered by the Entity, this once-proud painter took to his madness all too well, prone to fits of schizophrenia and lapses in memory, he ended up destroying much of his manor over many countless nights
>His art grew more twisted and strange as time went by, some say you could almost hear his wild cries in them
>Both his wife and daughter left him one day without warning, soon after, the manor was condemned
>That was the last straw, as they say
>Height is several inches shorter than Doctor, stands with a calm, collected pose, walks with a slight limp, Nurse speed
>Wears a tattered suit and no shoes
>Face is strangely unmarred and on view for all the world to see, a keen eye can note his left hand is missing its ring finger
Game stuff:
>Nurse movement speed
>Carries small blank canvases (unlimited) and paint brushes (unlimited). Wields a kitchen knife in his left hand for attacking Survivors
>Can paint pictures similar to how other characters lay traps, but affix them to any vertical wall surface (cannot be tilted back or forward or be jagged, like a hill), max of X, probably 8, paintings can be active at a time
>These pictures provide auras that have various effects depending on add-ons, but they all naturally have a slowing effect on nearby Survivors, drawing them in, begging to be looked at
>Paintings cannot be placed within a certain distance of each other, can be reduced with an add-on, take about as long to remove as a Hex Totem without Thrill of the Hunt active by a Survivor's hand, do not require a toolbox/Saboteur to remove, but also have a killer alert on break if within X meters
1/2

>Stop having fun!

Perks:
>Starving Artist
The scent of living bodies fills the Killer with excitement, causing usage of their ability to be X/Y/Z% faster while a Survivor is within their Terror Radius
>Masterpiece
A Hex rooting its power on Pride. While active, this Hex does nothing. After being destroyed, the Killer gains X/Y/Z% Movement Speed and has their Terror Radius increased by A/B/C% in size.
>Drunken Rage
After being stunned by a Pallet, the Killer becomes X/Y/Z% faster at performing all actions, including attack cooldowns, for 10 seconds (alternatively, X% for W/Y/Z seconds)

Playstyle:
>Similar in nature to Hag/Trapper early on, set up your traps/paintings and use them to catch people
>Late-game will break down similarly, either take the time to fix your net of stuff or just go dry and hunt
I can do add-ons too if you want, but it'll take a while.

>When ya fukken reply to the wrong post
Man, I'm doing good tonight. I'm gonna sleep.

>Stop wasting your time posting stuff that will never be good or be a thing, and instead play or talk about the actual game

>Just let the thread die!

>the thread will die if people don't post their retarded OCs in it

Alright, I've got all my Dwight and Ace teachables. Who should I rank up next? Anything but Lauri, whoever the fuck came with Freddie, and the Niggress.

>Being this autistic about people having fun with OCs
Get a life dude.

>he doesn't want selfcare

meg.

Feng?

What are the best perks for myers? Been running m&a, deer, grasp (can't find agitation), and a flex, which I usually stick something like dying light or ruin, and playing him as a hit and run style killer, constantly moving around the map.

The Voyeur
Balding with long black hair. Bits of metal grafted to his body and an eye replaced with a lens and a blinking light. He carries an old video camera in his right hand and a box cutter in his left.
The idea would be to record a survivor for a few seconds with the camera, then rewind it teleporting everything back to what it was when the recording started, not just movement but gen/healing progress as well. Obviously only a few seconds so it wouldn't be to crazy during a chase maybe cause a massive slow down or full on immobility while you record.
Perks:
Wire Tap, after saboing a generator any survivor who goes to restart it gives the killer an alert in x/y/z ft radius from the gen.
Savoring the View, after standing still while looking at a survivor for x/y/z seconds grants a speed boost for a few moments.
Ambulance Chaser: Reveals non-downed survivor auras within x/y/z ft of a downed survivor.

BBQ&C is good for Myers since it helps nurse his absolute zero presence on the map by telling him where he should head next. Hit and run is the way to go for him unless you're Fragrant or Tombstone memeing, he needs to be on the move 100% of the time to get his evil gains.

Survivor Perk - Last One Out

When exit gates are powered and opened, the Entity blocks your exit until all other Survivors have escaped, or been sacrificed. While Last One Out is active, your heal speed on other survivors in increased by 50%/60%/70%. For every hooked or downed survivor, your movement speed is increased by 4%/8%/12%. Gain a bonus 100% Bloodpoints for all categories while Last One Out is active. If a survivor dies or is sacrificed while Last One Out is active, exit gates are permanently blocked for you and require the hatch to escape.

OP, or a shit perk? I'm terrible with balance, but my mind runs wild while sitting waiting on Gens to complete

Prove Thyself:
values increased to 4/8/12%
Activation radius increased to 10m
Effect persists for 10 seconds after survivors leave radius

Leader:
values increased to 4/8/12%
Radius incrased to 10m
Effect persists for 10 seconds after leaving Leader aura

Calm Spirit:
50/50/75% chance to get a notification when a crow is spooked within 30/35/40m

Streetwise:
values rebalanced to 10/15/20% efficiency
Radius increased to 10m
Effect persists for 10 seconds after survivors leave radius

Left Behind: scrap this perk it's fucking garbage

No Mither:
increase to BP gained by 25/50/75%? Maybe in survival category or boldness?

Decisive Strike:
gas anyone who uses this

Technician:
Also increases generator repair speed by 3/4/5% on first generator you begin repairing

KILLER

Unnerving Presence:
Great Skillchecks do not provide any bonus when hit within terror radius

Predator:
Delete the scratches shit. Lets you see footprints, whether from sprinting or walking. Time limit on prints is 15/20/25 seconds?

Bloodhound:
Following wounded prey increases your speed or some shit? Running over their blood gives you a speed token? 1/1/2%? Is permanent?

Shadowborn: fucking fix the perk and make the FoV the same as pre-nerf

Enduring: give me 80%

Beast of Prey:
Hitting prey after the effect ends reduces the cooldown by 10/15/20 seconds

STBFL: revert to pre-nerf
PWYF: revert to pre-nerf

Hex: Third Seal: garbage i don't care

Freddy perks: i dont care

Insidious:
Standing still for .5/1/2 seconds causes terror radius to disappear
Additionally, red stain no longer appears permenantly. Just delete Beast of Prey it's shit anyway

>buffing prove thyself
>complaining about DS
>random unrelated Technician buff
>overcharge 1.0
>overbuff enduring
>bandaid not-fix for bast of prey

>been playing all day
>haven't seen a single freddy (other than myself when I opt to play a game or 2 as killer)
I don't understand, he hasn't even been "nerfed" yet

That's a good idea, thanks.

we're all sick of that remake faggot

Monstrous Shrine:
In addition to normal benefits, 1/2/3 hooks on the map have the Entity's Blessing and provide half of the values of the basement hook blessings.
Additionally, increases points gained from sacrifice score events by 50/75/100%

Sloppy Butcher:
Now also causes either Hindered or reduced repair/action speed for survivors wounded.

Spies From the Shadows:
Values increased to 50/75/100% chance
Range increased to 30/35/40 meters
No longer scare crows when walking past them

Unrelenting: revert to pre-nerf state

prove thyself is absolute shit, what are you saying

DS is retarded

this was meant to be a reply to the user that said "make a new killer" and my response was "no fuck that rebalance these perks instead"

>5%
>overbuff

fuck off

What does the Chili do for Leatherface? It says it increases acceleration but I feel like it doesn't kick in until you're halfway through your charge

>Convict. wields brass knuckles in his right hand and a butterfly knife in the left. Right click swings the brass knuckles left click swings the knife. Brass knuckles recover faster (from a miss and a hit) while knife has a slower windup and recovery but a longer reach.
>Power: Heat, Convict gains bloodlust 3 seconds faster. Convict only loses bloodlust on a down or if the target gets away. Getting blinded by a flashlight or hit with a pallet increases bloodlust. Losing bloodlust slows the convict for 3 seconds.

Perks
>Gruesome display: the more survivors there are around a hook, the longer it takes to unhook
>Hot on your trail: recovery from a hit is faster if you hit a target while they were vaulting, sliding across a pallet, or have just dropped a pallet
>Can't slow down: any survivor hit while carrying a survivor is automatically put in the dying state.

It does what you said it does.

That's how acceleration works, user. Acceleration isn't speed.

>play killer
>get an adrenaline rush each time I start

Hahaha that's what you get for ever playing Hag dumbass.

I remember when I was sub-10 hours and rank 20

I hope I get you in one of my games after reset so I can ram it up your cocky ass

Gathering opinions about various Perks.

The apex list was already made

h-haha i knew that

>Ace is a meme

I knew there was a reason why he's my main.

>Dead Hard and Nurses Calling in the "Bullshit tier"

I just ranked teachables as what is the best they have to the worst

>Had a few games as freddy where survivors just expect me to be friendly and farm with them
Literally why?

>P3 claudette with a suntube burns a white ward offering
>tunnel her and kill her
>she d/cs on the final hook

What did she mean by this?

Oh, shit, I didn't know they buffed quick and quiet. That seems neat now instead of 'these global noises are slightly less global now'

that actually sound fun as fuck and probably possible because both games are published by starbreeze. who would be the survivor ?sadly its probably dallas

Why put points in to him if he's going to be nerfed to the worst killer? I am pissed I already leveled Freddy to 40

At least someone here pledged for Last Year? If so are there some news on why they delayed AGAIN the beta?

Seven seconds before he can see someone outside of his terror radius isn't going to make him worse than wraith.

These kneejerks people do are out of control

Isn't wraith getting buffs or some shit?

At least shadowborn is more usable than any of Freddys garbage perks.

reminder to pull your ethernet cord out against pallet loopers

>At least shadowborn is more usable than any of Freddys garbage perks.
What does that have to do with anything?
Wraith's kit is still worse than freddys

He'll absolutely be better than freddy with buffs is what matters. They're too similar and Freddy has a lot of negatives for him. It's not as if he's wraith with aura tracking.

Except he is.
>Instead of uncloaking, he pulls people into his world
>Doesn't need to slow down to uncloak
>Much better vision
>While Survivors are in his world, they do shit half as fast
The only downside is he can't hit awake people and can't put people to sleep while carrying someone, so unless he makes sure to sleep-spam, he's gonna be slugging.

>doesn't need to slow down to cloak
They are slowing him down though, that's one of the proposed changes to slow him down during the transition
>Much better vision
Dream world is permanent thick most with random ash things following from the sky along with blurring far away things
>While survivors are in his world, they do shut half as fast
If you're chasing a survivor, they aren't going to be doing shut in the first place. If you're chasing a survivor and you put a different one in the dream world, the survivor you don't end up chasing can easily get out of it.

I just chainsaw through them palettes

Might as well just uninstall the game

>not pulling their ethernet cord out

If they're so worried about remember me! causing hard-tunneling on the obsession, why is Dying light untouched? I don't want either nerfed, I just don't get the logic.

Because the frogs are retarded

The Brute
>killer who it so muscular that his skin is breaking open and revealing the raw muscle underneath. Uses his fists to pummel survivors, resulting in low range but faster recovery from attacks. Terror radius is slightly larger than usual.
Ability: Raging Charge
>ability charges a powerful attack that will charge you forward quickly, breaking any pallets in your way and knocking back and hurting survivors on hit. Hit survivors are briefly stunned and recieve exhaustion for maybe 5 or so seconds. The punch cannot change direction once activated so you have to aim it fairly well. Breaking a pallet mid punch does not stop the punch.
Perks
>Blind Fury - Your primal instincts guide you when your eyes cannot. Upon being Blinded by a flashlight, gain the ability to lunge and gain increased tracking on your attack (think nurse lunges). You are Calmed for 40/30/20 seconds after landing a successful hit while blinded. (At perk level 3) When blinded while holding a survivor, gain an indicator at the edge of your view roughly telling you where the survivor went. (you'd get a red vignette at one edge of your screen while blind.)
>Inescapable - You let nothing get in your way. Vault speed is increased by 15/20/25% and check closets 10/15/20% faster.
>Will of Destruction - Your anger and desire to destroy fills you with great strength. Break a dropped pallet with a normal attack. You are Calmed for 60/50/40 seconds afterwards and cannot do this again until it wears off.
Killers don't have any neat cooldown perks like survivors do, so why not have a killer with a couple of them? Also a killer that just punches people seems fun.

>Name
The Fireman

>Design
Big zombie-ish dude in full firefighter gear, axe melee, gas mask, flamethrower. You always see the axe and the muzzle of the flamethrower. Melee wipe probably recycled from Huntress because BHVR. Constant killer sound would be heavy gas mask breathing I guess. Loud gear-laden steps. And then all those juicy flamethrower sound effects, like gas leaking, that awful high-pitched sound when it's ignited. 4.4m/s movement speed.

>Power
Flamethrower. You put the axe away and grab the trigger, stance transition takes some time. Default flamethrower range is 8 meters. Shoots flame burst for a second that sets everyone in its path on fire. Once on fire, survivors.are on a timer to enter injured state, or if already injured, dying state. Survivors can extinguish each other or themselves, but they have to remain in place and extinguishing themselves takes longer. The extinguishing interactions can be interrupted/cancelled, but extinguishing progress gradually resets. Extinguishing interactions prolong the timer, and get rid of it entirely once completed. Entering a locker immediately extinguishes the fire. Healing oneself or getting healed prolongs the timer. Timer length depends on how bad the survivor was hit. Consecutive fire blast hits shorten the timer depending on how bad the survivor gets hit. Fast vaults, pallet vaults and falling off of high places increase the timer. Exhaustion perk procs increase the timer. Flamethrower can hit across objects, like above pallets and through windows. Burning survivors are easier to track by their cries of pain. Maybe they have smoke effects that makes it harder to track in close quarters and enclosed spaces but gives them away on distance.

>Other shit
Full fireroast Mori. Add-ons to increase range, duration of fire blast, mess with timer specifics, speed up stance transition. Ultra rare add-on with which the timer persists through health states and kills them on the ground if not extinguished.

Who is the spookiest killer to play against?

Either Myers or Hunter. Humming/getting stalked is unnerving.

I quit this bullshit game, i really hope it dies and SWF groups finally get rid of every killer and have nobody to play with. Playing killer is torture and playing survivor is boring and easy.

Just take a break, user, or derank.

>humming is unnerving

I'd fuck her senseless if she hums that while we're having sex.

Hey, she throws axes and I just got the game, that shit is fun if you immerse yourself. Sounds like a lot of people are just grind rank/for points though.

How the fuck do I chainsaw as the Hillbilly? I have a fucking ritual that says to chainsaw 15 goddamn people and it's unwieldy as fuck. Not to mention the controls are janky as shit.

>Walk up to someone's ass
>Hold M2

>hold crouch while repairing the gen
>killer chases another guy around
>killer comes over
>I let go of the gen and hold sprint
>I'm stuck in crouching
>awkwardly crouchwalk away from the gen
>killer doesn't even hit me, just stares blankly and leaves me be

I guess I seemed so retarded he took pity on me.

IDK. I mean, survivorcucks said he was "OP" and "unfun", so surely killercucks should be abusing this, right?

Wtf is up with hag's red stain?she looks like an ambulance

Masterpiece is pretty cool. It would force people to think twice before breaking that hex totem they spawned next to. You wouldn't even have to run it, just the fact that it exists would buff all hexes.

show me

Those numbers are way out of line, but the concept is really cool.

His nose is fucking unnerving.

>lookin around because i think a survivor is nearby
>give up my search
>survivor panics and sprints out and drops a random ass pallet and i wasnt even looking at him
>mfw

I like so much his hat

What's the fastest way to de-rank as killer on PS4? Not because i want to slay scrubs but because i want to avoid rank 1 SWF and level up other killers.

Bind Q and E to turn left and right. Use them only while chainsawing.

Use chainsaw to close the distance on straightaways, even if you aren't gonna hit them. The distance gained is worth it.

If survivor doesn't have a window or a pallet nearby and you have gotten close to them, rev your chainsaw on their ass. Get ready to backpeddle while revving if they try to juke you.

Make sure you don't try to steer the chainsaw until the charge actually starts. An easy mistake to make is preturning and spinning way off your target.

Probably just to play the killers you are shit at. You will get practice, and the survivors will stomp you in quick games until you get skill/perks/addons.

Can you get banned for just spamming leave game option to de-rank?

Yes.

Leaving the game counts the same as disconnecting for the frogs.

Why put the option in then? How else am i supposed to de-rank, i'm fed up of SWF rank 1 games. How about fix that instead.

You're not supposed to derank.
In the event you NEED to leave the game for some reason, that's fine. They only ban for systematic DCing. Dropping out every now and again is fine.

>How else am i supposed to de-rank
Slug the whole team to bleed out. Because you see

>farming points without hooking
bannable
>going afk
bannable
>leaving games
bannable
>messing with the files
bannable

You're not supposed to rank down unless you have 40 bad games in a row. They only left in the option to leave for times you really need to leave in the middle of the match, but not used any other time, not even if the survivors are hiding on the map 10 minutes after both gates are opened.

Wait, so if you leave the game after getting killed it counts against you?

Now Creeper is one creepy mofo

Not if you leave when you get to the score screen. You don't need to spectate the rest of the match.
DCing just as you get put on the hook is bad, though.

No, that'd be stupid. Nobody is forced to sit and wait until 2 autists are done staring at each other in the exit gate area.

if you NEED to leave the game why would it take you back to menu and not have a quit to desktop option

ive left a few recently but couldnt give a rats ass if I get banned at this point

Fuck it i'll de-rank from 1 - 20 and take the 24 hour ban.

for 6 days of gameplay? Just wait a fucking week, you weeb

As someone who left a lot of games - they still haven't done shit.

How many? back to back?

Not a full reset retard i'm rank 1