/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Horde btfo edition

Classic WoW announced, projected to be in a year or more

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/b6qPeaH
youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=s52c1Ve4_7o
youtube.com/watch?v=PFF7NfJHqw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for luthien is an autistic sperg with no friends

So, Nighthaven or Light's Hope?

EVER
FRESH

dont deal with the jew!
come home, white man

when?

I'm his friend

What do I do now that it's downloaded?

Play a better game.

somebody get this hot head outta here

What (NA) server should we roll when classic releases?

Open wow folder, open realmist.wtf file in notepad, switch out everything in there with
Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Make an account on their website and open wow.exe then login

so im guessing blizzard classic server is a long way away, like a year or two?

They are still recruiting developers lol

Most likely not seeing it before 2019

they announced the developing and they have no idea of what to do. Lead dev doesnt even know the ubrs cap

It's going to get released in the next pre-expansion lull I reckon. So 2 years.

Mega cucked me hard I guess.
The it keeps saying that one of the files is corrupted and I can't launch.
Where can I download?

>tfw my warchief is never gonna die on classic
>tfw my slyvanas waifu is never gonna die on class
>tfw I'm gonna find a guild that is full of actually decent human beings

>tfw I'm gonna find a guild that is full of actually decent human beings
Best fucking feel.

I should apply.
Who am I kidding, I'm stuck in webdev hell in the UK.

>Jaina still Waifu tier
>Theramore still in one piece
>No space goats
>No pretty horde races
Please stop, I can only get so erect

novemver 10th

discordapp.com/invite/b6qPeaH

Reminder that Everyst fresh is launching this friday.

They should add all of the other races desu. It wouldn't really conflict with the lore and we could open up some of the landmasses that are already in vanilla just not accessible.

haven't played elysium since bwl dropped, so what happened? staff were jews all along or what? and is there a fresh server now on lightshope?

some elysium people made a coup d'etat because the leadership was selling gold and rank 13 characters and took the database to a new server called light's hope.
Your character is there, if you logged in elysium log in lights hope and change the password, or pappa crogge and mamma shenna will sell your acc to chinaman

>so what happened?
staff were jews
sheena stole donation money
crooge and others created r14 epic geared characters and gold sold it it to people
whitekidney stole server and deleted alot of their back ups so they couldn't recover.
> is there a fresh server now on lightshope?
No, so people are skeptical of pristine the server is but there's literally no better alternative, there might never be a fresh again depending on when classic launches.
youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw

thanks for the quick rundown.

lightshope is prob the last server. elysiums new server failure today cemented that. nobody is going to invest heavy ranking/grinding into a new server after lights hope is finished naxx next summer/early fall

private server scene might move to tbc since blizzard didnt say a word about it, but they barely talked about the project anyways. We'll see

Strong option. Gummy kinda cucked the TBC scene by having an amazing server ready only to be taken from the community. Now unless a server releases with literally that core or something showing that quality it'll probably fail with Warmane holding the PvP population solid with its x7 xp and pretty decent class ability scripting.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=s52c1Ve4_7o

>you will never enjoy this game as much as swifty

Whats a good totem timer addon that isnt Call of the Elements

The addon literally called "TotemTimers".

What the fuck did I just watch.

Eh shit wont work for me for some reason

pure autism but also a mans love of a video game.

will trannies ever recover?

Threadly reminder that if you're not a Paladin (or priest) you are a nigger/Sandnigger/Ricenigger or you enable them

What is the name of that addon that changes the way quest text shows so that it's in the middle of your screen?

>make a blonde hair blue eyed male human paladin, master race
>feelsgoodman
>stuck in robes of the exalted looking like a massive tranny faggot cross dressing bitch
JUST

I've also been in a coma

Has Donald Drumpf been impeached yet?

If I want to get into a vanilla server right now, which should I sign up to? I don't want to join a server where everyone has Naxx on farm and 1-60 is a wasteland.

I played Nos a bit before it got B&. PvE server for bonus credit but not required.

MAYDAY MAYDAY

WE ARE LOSING ALTITUDE VERY FAST

i rolled a holy pally

guaranteed raid spot right?

evermeme will be even deader

Got two words for you, Shenna

Sour grapes!

lights hope but its pretty much what you described wasteland

There's still like 8k people online on there. Just that most of them are 60.

P-p-please guys dont meme the fresh server.
Mommy Shenna needs your financial support.

Uhh...

F

It's just one faction?

>try to join light's hope
>only server option is nighthaven
>it says I have 5 characters
>nothing there in the list

why does the site show 4 servers and their pop but not this one? Is the realmlist on their own site wrong?

Its both, chinks hope is over. Literally zeth'kur tier on second week after release.

>Xiaoqiang
>Chuonipiyan
>Haishuiuu
>Wenawen

> chinks hope is over. Literally zeth'kur tier
> 700 players on fresh shitlysium not even 24h after launch
Crogge, plz

both are over, just look how dead both the server and the thread is you fucking retard

>this projection
I'm a proud everyst shill mind you.

You can still be the paladin you deserve to be, the path of the righteous is a tough one but at the end of the road is a glorious shitshow of dead dindus and infinite girlfriends

You could also just get prebis and reckbomb in WPvP

>8k pop at off peak hours
>they only slightly went above that at peak just before the kidneying
Are you saying the pop literally doubled after the switch to LH? Is LH just Warmane now?

Idk that's what the website is showing.

Well I guess you'll have to rethink your shill loyalty.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFF7NfJHqw4

>No skill pvp video with early 2000s metal
This is the most effective form of marketing for playing vanilla I've seen

Not being sarcastic

Can you retards get over the populations already? Ofc LH is gonna have a low population today with a new server out. If they released naxx tomorrow you'd see more people in Naxx than you would in AQ so stfu already

I doubt even Shennas cash grab server will die out before Classic hits and that's the only server that'll get close

Stop worrying and just play.

Why is she so hot bros...

>get btfo after claiming impossible LH numbers
>j-just play for fun!

Id enjoy the video a lot more if I didn't know that it's a rip off of Verycoolguy the level 8 human Paladin but with shittier music and sound effects, he even copied the poor grammar

Watched a bit of it and I agree

Do you have findom fetish

I don't think I am who you think you're replying to. Idgaf about server numbers id even play on Anathema or Zethkur if I had characters there

There's no reason to get in a flame war about which one of these servers have the most players since they'll both be Kronos tier or worse come next year

are people really considering this hot?
dissapointing

i want to fuck luthien

>people who think this is actually Shenna are just being mean to a random girl who fell for the Elysium meme just like themselves

Is that who you guys are fanboying over? I always pictured shenna as cute Russian in goth style

Shenna looks like an ugly boy with long hair

Just get t0/t1 and tank 5 mans all day to pretend you picked a good class. Feels manly.

Who is the least tranny individual in MoH?

Puddi

lmao this is fucking amazing

/who is one faction though...

4440 x2 = 8880.

What class do we need guys?

Priesties!

>mommie milkies say shennacraft will release to 4k
>they say shes sexy as fuck

shoulda known

No, on all servers from nostr core /who always was 2 factions.
The only exception was elysium servers after relaunch for some reason, and I only noticed because you could count manually people

Cuckgratulations, chinks hope just bled another 500 players in literally one day.
Everyst can't come soon enough.

everyst won't even launch with 500 players

i'll still play maybe but idk

I was looking into Classic servers since the announcement and came across these Veeky Forums threads.
What's the rundown on why Lights Hope is good/bad to play in?
Why do people keep shilling everyst?

Any futa erp guild?

lights hope is a splinter server run by a known gold seller and exploit abuser Whitekidney
old server elysium was run by a shady russians who were selling gold, characters, items and were pocketing hosting donations
said whitekidney was leading dev team and completely annihilated elysium outing old server admins as corrupt cunts
problem is whitekidney isn't a saint himself and is probably using chinks hope to make money for himself, whole dev and gm team is same as before and they were defending old server admins
long story short every server is a corrupt shithole overrun by chinks, and there is no alternative to lights hope
people memeing everyst, in reality it will be another doa server

Why are these admins relying on gold farming and character selling? Can't the admins just make an account with a maxed/geared character with x amount gold?

1) people are realizing that 10k population on servers built for 1.5k is not fun or good

2) people are realizing that half the population is just chinese solo players who ruin the economy, create lag, and don't talk or group

3) people now know that almost all these server admins have histories of spawning gold/characters or even selling/buying exploits on private servers, and some continue to do so to this day to profit off their server

everyst promsied an answer to the china problem by banning xiao usernames/accounts and blocking vpn's, a fresh server with a population cap, and honest administration

the problem is

1) wreathe, the admin is a raging transphobe/nazi autist who refuses to post on reddit/Veeky Forums/youtube/twitter/etc

2) the only time he posted to any of these places was a few days ago when their website was rooted and a few days of passwords were captured in plain text before they were hashed, so wreathe had someone post a warning and apology to reddit

3) there's a large contingency of people who don't want to roll fresh who have made everyst a running joke by spreading disinfo on every social media platform including twitch which wreathe made no effort to combat

everyst shills are in denial about how bad launch will be if they launch friday maybe 100 people at most, need to push back release and get a proper community manager

They were selling spawned gold and characters to chinks and they were distributing it amongst lazy assholes keeping gold price from dropping.

I wonder how fast they will ban me if I boost my alt in instances

\Multi boxing? How would they even know?

>realizes the problem
>shits on the last possible hope for private servers before shit fiesta blizzard version

thats what im wondering. Do they regularly check if people play with the same ip simultaneously or something?

You would think some chinamun would be multiboxing 40 mans

you need to extract wow to somewhere that isn't program files. like desktop or your personal folder.

>tfw everyst had a community manager
>tfw he was a psycho tranny who posted here 24/7
>tfw wreathe had to nuke him for being a psycho tranny
>tfw he went rogue and shit on the projects reputation all over reddit

reminder that trannys ruin everything