/vn/ - Space Station Edition

Visual Novel General #1706

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/g102
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mir_station

biman 2 FUCKING WHEN?

>insert wanko here

Yuki

I hate smoking women
Hope she gets cancer

I'm trying to get Chaos;head to work. I've realized that certain movies (namely, the one right before the intro movie) only play in fullscreen, and others (the intro movie) only play in windowed mode. Are there a lot of those in this game? Or are those literally the only ones, so I can ignore the bug?
Better yet, is there a fix?

nvm, windows 7 compatibility mode fixes everything.

>no knights of the round table orgy scene
>no Diogenes emotionless sex scene
>no Ywain+Laudine/transformed Cú Chulainn/Teach bestiality hijinks
>no Heracles/Hannibal pegging scene
>no Magellan cannon ball anal insertion hijinks
>no Copernicus or Galileo sex scene, the only heroines drawn with normal chins!

So much wasted opportunities in Eiyuu*Senki

this is my kind of protagonist.

>eiyuu*senki
For some reason I thought that was a mobile game like F/GO and shit. Is it enjoyable at least?

That's mean

Lolis

Basic but efficient gameplay
cute GB of famous historical figure

Gold when

Combat is fun enough, wide range of heroines not all get a sex scene
Its a Rance game with a shitty self insert main hero without any personality due to plot and mostly vanilla sex scenes.

I always been the 2nd half kind of guy
I.. I'm not turning that old aren't I?

I want to protect this wolf's awawa's.

I might look into it then.

I need something to check out and it looks kinda long.

>Its a Rance game
The comparaison need to stop. Rance games have a different gameplay for each game.
Eiyuu senki is just a territory conquest game.

I want to pat pat lolis

did Koihime Musou sell like ass? Is that why MG didn't license any of the sequels?

What route I should do first, Rin1 or Komari?
I checked some guides and it seems that depending what route you chose first the some scenes will change.

Do you guys have a Fap addiction? I feel like when I don’t fap for a day or two I get all itchy, that’s not normal is it?

I think I used to, but then I had blood poisoning and my dick was unresponsive for like three weeks while I was trying not to die, so now I don't really care if I beat off or not.

Just try not jerking off for a week, user.

>I feel like when I don’t fap for a day or two I get all itchy, that’s not normal is it?
I don't know. I've never made it that far

I miss full storm awawa posting.

I don't think there's any MC more based than Yamato.

loli belly

loli touching your belly

Why are lolis so cute?

Licensing costs for the Koihime sequels would be astronomical. Mainly because of the VAs, IIRC.

Lolis?

this isn't ss13.
where the fuck i'm i?

You're where the magic happens.

Dis that crack turn out to be legit? For LB

Not really based but he's a refreshing protagonist that's unique in a sea of average guy protags.

I wish more VNs had protags who were above average or exemplary.

I feel like the trend in games and VNs is going back to "baseline MC with awesome friends" and it's a little irksome at times.

Sakura no Uta English Based Translation when?

YES

I'd go Kud and Mio first since they are both shit. Then Komari, Haruka.

I just want more MCs that actually have a personality. I'm really sick of protagonists who are just "good guys" and the designated tsukkomi who literally never ever cracks his own jokes and never does anything significant that doesn't involve one of the heroines.

Why does that piece of western shit Doki Doki whatever the duck have its own general? Are they that cancerous?

We don't talk about them here.

Yeah I agree.

Can't find the goddamn western shit general to ask.

Retard

The same thing with Katawa Shoujo back a few years ago: it's the first VN for a lot of people, and they are overreacting a bit.

It is for the self insert crowd. Especially for moege titles.
You will find charage and some plotge titles are more likely to have a MC that has a personality.

Those aren't what get translated though. Dies Irae is like, the first one in a long time.

Suck me off, nigger, it was nowhere in the goddamn catalog.

I'd rather self-insert as someone who is successful, driven, and witty, not some bland loser.

>Dies Irae
>MC with a personality

Sorry, I'm not gay. Fucking homos

Hol up, what?
Also apparently telling someone you'll report them is bannable for some reason. Fucking faggot mods.

I mean Ren definitely has a personality, he's actually straight up an unlikable ass

The more plot oriented titles haven't been doing so well in the west for the past few years so moege is the big thing right now instead. Though it seems to be only working better for MG than Sekai with the way Dovac mentioned they were nowhere near making a profit for wagahai.

>Also apparently telling someone you'll report them is bannable for some reason
How new are you?
>>>/global/rules/7

>bothering to read the rules when you can keep avading till no tomorrow
Why the fuck would that be a rule anyways?

It isn't about reading, and actually being there when moot made it. From what I remember the rule was modified around the time moot got rid of visible sage. People would then just post safe as part of the post and he didn't like that and added saying that you reported someone to it at the same time or something like that. Was around the time of /q/ being his pet project before realising his mistake.

did i just find an exploit? okay since i just conquered notChina im not fighting against anyone right now, so no one is attacking or strengthening when i end my turn. this gives me free money for almost no expense except added turns which i don't think isnt that important in the long run. are there any punishment in abusing this?

>are there any punishment in abusing this?
Bandits will attack you after 3 turns if you don't do anything but other than that nope.
I would even say it's necessary if you are playing on very hard on your first playthrough.

Not really a demerit or punishment, but iirc every 3 idle days you will be forced to do 1 battle.
>conquering China first
I hope you're not doing a completionist run, because the optimal conquest order should be India -> Mongolia -> Taika.

>optimal conquest order
i want to fuck everyone everyone if possible. fuck do i have to restart my playthrough

No, it's just the items, really. You won't miss any CG, I believe. You can worry about them on your next playthrough tbdesu.

also remember to leave britannia for last for the true ending

There are true end in ES ? Damn, I just rolled over it the fist time I played.

Britannia is always last anyway since it's connected to the final areas.

Is there no way to just play the new routes in LB or do I have to skip through everything to unlock them?

Personally I have no problem reading though all of them since I haven't done it in a while but the option to already knowing the world's secret or not, like in the original would have been nice.

Also I forgot how awful Komari's voice is.

>best girl
has no scene with mc
>fucks some doge on side in optional scene
sad

>not liking Komari's voice

>double checked CG
>there is one scene
>but i somehow missed it years ago.
fug

I'm just not a big fan of re-reading stuff and end up feeling like I could be spending my time reading something new instead. Only real exception I made was for Steins;Gate when the 0 patch came out since I only read the original fan translated version back when it first came out and quite enjoyed it and I was told the new steam version (with the enhancement patch) was a lot cleaner and even then I just only read the main route with none of the side stuff.
I guess will just hit up the skip button and just maybe re-read refrain and maybe a few other parts when I get to them.

>Also I forgot how awful Komari's voice is.
Ueeh?

You wear headphones and have her voice at Komarimax when she finds the dead cat and then we can talk again.

do I get to fug this qt I don't want to spoil myself by checking the CGs

Yes

You will get to fug every playable character, except the voiceless ones.

neat, I like sick girls

i more or less expected this to be the case but man what a waste of good design

Any VNS with cute space stations?

vndb.org/g102
Not really many to choose from.

so whats the gameplay in this like?

its fun but i rarely play videogames in general much less gameplay-focused VNs so take that as you will

Im reading it for the first time and I'm still in the second day, but for now what I can say is that is the worst Key game till date.
I don't undestand what's the fun part of these boring and stupid chuuni battlse, the male cast isn't even funny and seriously, baseball? Why they chose that boring sport?
For now I only saw 3 girls, but how to say this... they lack any charm or charisma typical of Key games.

Refrain is really the main thing to read it for and nearly everything else is extra that leads up to it (though it is kinda essential in a way). The main problem is how long it takes to get there, though if you aren't invested in the characters then you might not enjoy that either.

All guys do have that kind of vibe... except the creeps.

I'm only have read it for 2 hours so maybe later will be beter but I still think that these characters aren't fun as in other Key games. As an example I think that Sonohara from Clannad was fun but Masato and Kengo retardness is so stupid that is getting annoying.