Just put my entire bank account ($10k) into ETH

Hello everyone, I've become a madman and just put all the money I have (around $10k) into ETH. Will I regret it?

Yeah.

No.

Yea looks like BTC AND ETH go up when one another goes down and BTC is passing the moon now

Maybe.

No.

it hasn't even reached it's ATH yet

stop using the term moon for that

"going to the moon" is a 500-1000% increase of it's current value ATLEAST

calm down "moon nazi"

Yes.

you will not regret it, only way is upwards now, ethereum has been super stable by crypto standards, once the whales release their grib on it, it'll go up to atleast 100$

but if you actually did pour 10k into ethereum, make a kraken account and get tier 3 verified atleast, so you can get your money back relatively fast

Likely not. I don't have any Eth at the moment, but it's one of those long-term cryptos. I hope you don't expect any monumental value spikes any time soon, though.

Yeah you're fucking late as shit. You're going to panic sel if it dips to 42. Those who got in sub 20, or better sub 10, are comfy as fuck with the volatility.

Now if you have the nerve and can slowly grind up and down without budging, yes long term you will profit.

You're probably still fucked though. By you're own doing, not ETH.

I bought 120 between $8-$12. Cashed out 100 at $51 by dumb luck (needed cashola for something). Held the last 20 and slowly adding more every so often. I'm 8/10 comfy.

Longterm you probably aren't fucked but short term you probably won't be able to handle the volatility and you will sell when there's a panic.

What do UK-anons use to buy ethereum? I really want to buy some tonight, but I can't find a site that will allow me to purchase any.

I've heard Localbitcoins is actually way better for UK anons than USA. Also cex.io will sell with credit card, as will Coinbase. Up to you really. There's lots of other options for UK anons too, literally just google "where to buy ETH" I mean come on man.

Coinbase is breddy gud, then transfer it to poloniex to diversify your shit

Seriously i wouldn't trust 10€ on poloniex

Litecoin has every Ether investors money soon. With segwit and coinbase adoption I should have gone for LTC - then after 3 months move to ether

Trying to use cex.io, but it's been half an hour and this 'verification by small charge amount' still hasn't come through. Fucking annoying really, any idea how long it's meant to take?

Perhaps you should've asked that question before doing that.

Also trying cryptomate but the transaction always times out before they find a vendor. Had a look at localbitcoins but ETH wasn't on their list of currencies. Fuck's sake, this shouldn't be so difficult.

you ltc faggots are delusional

coinbase might be the biggest and easiest place to buy cryptos, but it's not where the big players are, it's for regular people who just needs a little btc for weed or to quickly send to an exchange and buy whatever altcoin

let's not forget coinbase's stupid buy/sell limits, no big players wants to deal with that shit.

litecoin is already on all other major exchanges, it being added to coinbase will have little to no effect, it might be a 5% increase at best.

>fell for the ETH meme

Lmaoing at your life rn

Put it in a better currency you retard, like PIVX,
then see massive gains beyond your wildest dreams
compare probably 10x gains of PIVX to ETH's likely 2-3x

little late to hop on the pivx ride

True and not true
I bought at $0.51 so I'm seeing excellent gains,
but it will go down again after this most recent pump, probably to $0.88 and then it's going to pump again
might be $5, might be even $10, but I'm holding all the way

>5% increase at least
Poorfag detected

alternatives?

Its

Your

I'm hoping it is a good month for ETH. Some say there is possible new ethereum Alliance network partners that will be announced within a week. Only time will tell :-)

underrated post

suicide in one year.

Yes the who's who of planet earth