/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

kurokku-tokei.tumblr.com/post/166824216687/ozdizz-kurokku-tokei-au-where-everything-is
youtube.com/watch?v=RkNeZDRuqWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate Junko!

Chiaki!

Sayaka

yoohoo

I hate Kirumi!

Koko! When your friend says "I'm probably going to finish Chapter 4 tonight."

Ryouma Wazowski

He kinda looks like like Ogre from Tekken 3, minus the head piece.
Hello!

MUGI!!

Praise Atua!

Happy family

>mfw my friend is finally playing V3 and starts by spending all his free time on Amami

Godamn, they dunked Gonta in white paint.

As Kaede, right?
That poor, poor bastard.q

>he felt bad when his favorite character died
>he didn't feel bad when the Monokubs died
You do realize this makes you a hypocrite, right?

hey now, monodam's death fucked me up user

Monoshitters are fucking annoying, Monokuma should go solo, just like DR1.

Wait, where's the hypocrisy in this?

Well, obviously. Apparently he wanted to learn more about the most mysterious student right off the bat. I look forward to seeing him finish the chapter.

I want Tsmugi to beat me up, this morning was unbearable.

I'm going to beat you up if you don't stop blogging.

*blogs*

Please do.

THATS IT! i'M COMING TO GET YOU user.

'Night, /drg/. *blogs*

you sure? I cared more about the monokubs more so than 25% of the students, Monosuke and monodam were more bearable than Angie and Tenko(at times)

MUGI!

Mugi!

Hey Mugifriend, I hope you saw this! I made it last thread

The Monokubs alone make the game worse, Usami was bad she was just only one and had her mouth shut most of the time, I enjoy trial 6 six simple because they are done fucking up the game.

i kek'd at when they exploded one by one when they lost an argument
i didn't want them to die tho, they were pretty based

The same as the las timeyou posted this, shit

Las Timeyou sounds like a cool name.

That's not very sweet of you.

Like every woman user...
Salty milk and coins

Not him, it's pretty good, but why the greenish hair?

She's a fucking cunt

Omaera good morning, I forgot to put my alarm on and I'm late as fuck for class.
How are you doing on this fine day?

Its a mystery

They didn't remove the color from the hair before doing it. So the existing blonde mixed into the blue giving it a greener hue.

Because I didn't realize I had my nightfilter enabled, so what I thought was blue was actually green

ahahaha time to fix it again

Fine, btw, don't forget to eat toast on the way to class.

I love Kirumi!

I had an interesting dream that I forgot, but the after affects kept me busy for a whole hour.

If you forgot, how do you know it was interesting?

Tight pants

So, you remember the dream, just not in its entirety.

Had the pleasure of seeing Kirumi's love hotel the other day. It's now my favorite so far.

I see. Maybe you should try doing what said too.

>had a dream the other night where my class from high school went on an excursion to hell.
>when we got there it was just just a random parking lot and we sat around for a few hours doing nothing
I guess my brain doesn't have the imagination to come up with a cool setting

If you want to just describe how I woke up fine.
I woke up with tight pants and caught myself rubbing against the bed.

What you want to do is make a layer and add a black and white filter over the hair, then add another layer and add the multiply affect to the layer and ink drop moogies hair and try coloring.

See how that work.

Did someone fuck at least?

So, does that means you were wearing tight pants or remember to be dreaming with tight pants?

>the last dream I had was about forcing ouma to mop my grandmother's lovingly made, completely from scratch beef stew off the floor with a piece of toast and his tongue until the floor was spotless

I think there was some mysterious incident while he was dreaming that turned his normal pants into tight pants, I don't know why someone would sleep wearing pants though. I'd say it's fake.

I had some weird dream where Mugi was driving me in a car and we crashed into a pole and died.

I don't even like Mugi, what the fuck was the point of that dream

Okay let's try this like a third time. This time, it's more blue.

Photoshop is a foreign language to me, honestly. I come from a Flash/Animate background so when I open up PS I really have no idea how to do anything. I just did hue/saturation stuff

I see.
?
good edit.

I wish, I never get to remember those kinds of dreams

I wear pants when its cold user, I live in a room with very poor insulation. So I slept in a hoodie and pants to keep warm.

I use paint.net for my edits. Depending on the color of the hair usually determines how the hues will be affected. Which is why I add a black and white filter, then color the hair in a separate layer.

Holt shit, its Makoto

That's cute, I can hug you so you won't get cold.

i love kaede.
really late.

Hue/Saturation stuff would still work okay though right? Only reason Mugi turned out as green as she did the first time was because I forgot to disable my night filter for Photoshop so I was seeing all the colors wrong.

nice

>Korekiyo's Execution
>I sleep
>Monodam kills himself
>Real Shit

That execution was a roller coaster.
>DIE DIE DIE
>OH NO
>DIE DIE DIE (again)

I'm down for bro hugs.

Yeah of course hue and saturation works. It is easier, but I do it the hard way because it trains your hand so it can be applied into other things. So if you decide to start drawing, you are already got the steady hands to draw with a mouse.

It's a multi-purpose method I use to make projects take longer to keep myself busy.

Thoughts?

wtf I love hope now

wtf i love hope now

Thoughts?

This shit is going way too far. And I love it
Can we get a Gonta too

Is that an edit of Pants Mugi? Where are her straps?

I mean I do kind of draw but I already got feedback from here about my artistic abilities so I'm not going to go there again. For simple photoshops I'll stick to hue/saturation then.

wtf I love hope now

Don't stop until you've done everyone

NyyHEeeehhh

SHE

Fucking 11/10.

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

Does anyone have any fanart of Ibuki dressed plainly?

Dunno
kurokku-tokei.tumblr.com/post/166824216687/ozdizz-kurokku-tokei-au-where-everything-is

>got feedback from here about my artistic abilities
Well yeah of course people are going to be shitty about first timer drawings. I got a few people that are artists that can coach you a bit without making you want to kill yourself over a piece of paper.

There is also the draw board this website has which has a shitload of tutorials that are more useful than typical how to draw guides or video. Though I do shill this video because its good to help people develop a foundation. youtube.com/watch?v=RkNeZDRuqWs

Gotta go to work now.

Oh god I had the most retarded DR-related dream today. It's so retarded that I'm ashamed to even recalling it.

>All these anons with sprite editing skills

If only there was some way to trick them into working for me...

Might as well share it.
It can be any dumber than many other anons'

Holy shit this person's art is good

you can just give them money

My favourite character is Korekiyo Shinguji and my favourite execution is Bye Bye Ouchies

What if Bye Bye Ouchies but it's Kiyo's execution

Money? What's that? I certainly don't have any of that.

Angie and her beloved Saihara! This is a dream- and sleep-related thread? How funny because I woke up around 13:00 today.

literally worse than junko

>Execution's name is changed to Sister Fister

Hope you don't mind, I changed the ''lighting stripe'' a little to look more like Mugi's.
What do you need?

It was pretty dumb. So I saw like DR1/DR2 games but with objects instead of people, so there was a SHSL Frying Pan, SHSL Teapot and SHSL Vacuum Cleaner. They could move and talk like in Disney cartoons and were participating in trials and investigations like humans. Frying pan was acting like Teruteru and teapot was Kirigiri, not sure about the vacuum cleaner though.

Well that's some mental imagery.
>A sword with a bat beating a camera to death

Why don't you tell us about YOUR dreams user
Unless it's somehow related to Angie