More balancing: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
HG315 x 1 Pract 315: pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122999.1a2a3555.2145516595.2f31415a7a
youtube.com/watch?v=5BOVgenx8m8
tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=59
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DIABLO PATCH DELAYED AGAIN

Hello, I'm Smartlander and I'm here to assure you iTOS will get the Diablo Patch and R9 in the same update! Just trust Mr. Kim and he'll deliver in the December 19th patch! He's currently busy fixing stuff in kTOS and preparing the november updates for jTOS!

Mergens are for cute!

WHO THE FUCK IN THE ""ITOS TEAM"" THOUGHT THIS NEW EVENT WAS A GOOD IDEA

LOOK AT THOSE REWARDS
HOLY FUCKING SHIT AAAA

>attribue points +1000 ticket

what happened to this game

is this a joke?

>diamond anvil
>bad

kek

>I'm just really trying to find a cool build that utilizes Golden Bell Shield simply because (for whatever reason) I find the whole concept of going invulnerable for a short duration really cool.
Then you should be diev or cleric 3.

costs like 90m+ to max a single R9 attribute, who cares?

>NEW EVENT
You mean recycled event from last Halloween.

>maxing attributes

literal retard

>red herring
retard

Attribute tokens are one of the best things ever, it means you can farm them from events instead of sinking silver in to them.

Rogue 3 or Falconer 1 for Hakka

Rogue 3. Hakka 2 gets an attribute that adds 10 aoe attack ratio.

what the fuck LOL
this is broken

any good dragoon builds

hl 3 hop 2 goon 3
hl 2 barb 3 goon 3
hl 2 hop 3 goon 3 (one handed spear tards)

What are builds I can inject Oracle C3 for the new Foretell/Death Sentence? Cleric2>P1>Diev1>Miko>Oracle3?

I'm new to the game, how do you guys determine which skills are worth investing into and which are not? From what I see most of them do similar damage and the SP cost just doesn't seem like something I should bother with. With my first character I wanted to go for some sort of sword and board build, but it just feels pointless to have 20 different abilities that all do the same or very similar thing.

Archers have 0 aoe attack ratio to start with.

Swordies are all about comboing and chaining skills together that directly buff each other throguh bleeds, debuff, buffs and other quirks. Read up on the skills and get the cheap attribute first. Damage attributes are usually taken last or taken with only a few points until they exponentially become too expensive to afford realistically.

Attributes are all about balancing cost vs benefits since its almost impossible to max them all.

Okay I will do that. Thanks.

how does critical attack works?
flat added or with a modifier?

Daily reminder sr aint dead

Crossbow + Pistol as a combo still makes no fucking sense to me.

it behaves like physical attack when you crit

800 atk + 500 crit attack

no crit: 800 *skill%mod
crit: 1200 atk (1,5 from the crit) + 500 crit atk = 1700*skill%mod

Sword3Pelta1Corsair1Fencer3Matador1 is a good build?(stats all dex)

So thats how it works, planning to get Deadborn cards on my sapper3 are they worth to invest?

it works, but highlander 2 is better (be it over peltcor or sword 3)

I don't think so. It would be 600 crit attack only with 3x cards at lv 10.

I think you will do better with Glass Moles. 3x lv 10 moles = +30% final physical attack for 5 seconds when you pop a sp potion (and you can use alchemist potions and npc shop potion for extra duration).

+30% physical attack is much, much better when you start investing on your weapon. You can easily get ~4000 attack with minor investment late game

why is this guy selling buffs for 800k?

I see, thanks /tosg/

Why the fuck doesn't Mergen2 get that. Mergen is the class that actually desperately needs it.

scam probably, most common scam shops are repair shops because most people don't bother checking the price

someone post that 'blessing 8000' shop

Man, after simply avoiding certain names, my bully game has gotten ridiculously better. I've gone whole days without seeing anyone moonwalking or teleporting around and nothing personalling people. Funny how most of the people who do all belong to certain guilds. Must be a coincidence. ;^)

Delet

>that fucking monk who never lays any heal tiles

tfw I lay heal tiles on the fucking boss

hmm im hop3 swrd 3 drag 1 am i fucked

also all these lewd new costumes, how do i get these medals from the TP dealer??

s3 hop 3 is okay tier, it lacks rotation and since dragoon skills itself are kinda lacking in terms of raw damage, it hurts this build a bit (since both s3 and hop3 gives more buffs than proper dps skills unlike highlander). doesn't matter, character still works for daily stuff

medals comes from converting gacha items at leTITia. you can either buy tp and gacha boxes (and get rng good stuff / bad stuff to convert to medals) or check the market for gacha related items that you can buy for silver and convert into medals (elixir potions usually is a good example, some hats too)

regarding costumes, you can also buy it with silver from the market if someone is selling then, check the premmium tab

You can always go lancer to unfuck your build

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122999.1a2a3555.2145516595.2f31415a7a

I haven't decided what points to put in Priest since using the free Skill Reset Potion I got from the New Player Event, nor have I decided what to put the remaining points from Monk into since I don't know how Golden Bell Shield will work with the upcoming patch. Would Zealot be an ok continuation for this build? In the previous thread I saw that Zealot's skills mostly stood out on their own, with the builds opting for Krivis and high SPR.

>So thats how it works
Except that people always forget to mention that it's actually
(atk * 1.5 + crit atk) * skill% * DEF modifier
And the def modifier doesn't use your crit atk, which makes crit atk even shittier.

korean = full dex
local server = 150 dex
a bit far = full str
different continent = reset class

I was thinking about that, with all the skills that use atk speed, i shall do this then sword3high2fencer3matador, thanks user

>Get Vubbe buff
>Enter dungeon
>Someone pops a sprout, fuck
>Buff time doesn't increase to 30 minutes after a minute
>It DOES after waiting the whole 5 minutes

This game is so weird, sometimes.

Oh wait you mean skill point
max aspersion and sacrament
1 point in iron skin, then 7 on energy blast

Ah well both posts help a lot. I went 250 STR 101 DEX, but I can reset that for free thanks to the New Player Event. Also, I can't max both Aspersion and Sacrament as I opted for that single point in Monstrance for the DEX bonus. I'm assuming Aspersion should be the one to max since Sacrament is changing to just regular attacks?

Lastly, I've gone Inq. for now, but I really want to utilize the last rank reset that will be upcoming and go for Zealot. Is God Smash and Breaking Wheel too much to give up for all those self buffs? I know it's difficult to answer since everything is subject to change, but if you had to wager, would it be an ok fit?

>doppel is a dead end class
youtube.com/watch?v=5BOVgenx8m8

How do I connect to kTEST after downloading it?

do you know if deeds works for the clones? since it's not +physical attack on the stats window, I wonder if it helps at all

>December 19th
Another month of fucking nothing

My opinion is that God Smash is a lot to give up, it's an extremely powerful strike type attack that benefits from all of Monk's modifiers and the ability to wield 2h weapons. I've heard you can use Blind Faith for stupidly strong energy blasts though.

>capturing your whole desktop in a windowed mode and no just the window
Doppelfags, everyone.

MMOs aren't made to play all the time. You just complete all the content, then come back when they add something new 20 years later.

>MMOs aren't made to play all the time.
And this is why they're shit nowadays.

Looks like it doesn't.
This is Crown's damage, green hit being the normal one and red the clones'.
Green hit is 29% more damage than the average of the clones ones, so pretty in line with a 33% difference Deeds would give.

Fuck.

>tfw still not enough
>tfw I'd be done with this asshole of an event if it didn't take me a week to know was & wasn't cheating

is crit rate a %, like out of 100?

Is fencer full dex the bast way to go? lvl 240 and i don't see me doing a lot of damage or should i go shinobi doppel?i don't wanna be a doppel help me anons

That's not an excuse for releasing updates with at least 3 months interval every time.

wew, definitely doesn't work
I'm not even sure if it's worth giving up on cleave and skyliner 10 unless you have friendslol or a chronosister, regardless, as long as you can zwerchau, slashnobi is amazing

Your crit rate - the enemy crit resist ^0,6
you need close to 700 CR to get ~50% crit chance on a 0 resist mob. There are skills that gives CR, debuffs that take crit resist away and buffs like sneak hit that gives you final crit chance so there's a lot to consider

I think Inqui1Zealot1 is the best choice. Like it was pointed out God Smash is very powerful with all Monk's strike debuffs (Double Punch, God Finger Flick and Hand Knife) and even more with God Smash bonus damage with blunt weapons and Breaking Wheel. Malleus Maleficarum debuff also helps with increasing your DP spamming damage.

Zealot1 is good enough for this build. You have Fanaticism to boost your damage, Beady Eyes to increase your crit rate, Immolation to punish enemies beating you and Invulnerability to avoid getting interrupted during your main setup combo (Malleus Maleficarum > Double Punch until you apply the debuff > Breaking Wheel > God Finger Flick > Hand Knife > God Smash x2 > One Inch Punch > Palm Strike).

No, it's a number that's used to calculate your critical chance.

Having DEX is good to chain your attacks, but I wouldn't put all points in DEX though. Black Horn gives a shitton of DEX already, so anything between 30~80 DEX is good enough.

I think I saw that video too. If you can reset a circle more than once, then maybe when the patch arrives I can try out Zealot, and if it's underwhelming go back to Inq. Thanks so much for the help!

Oh shoot, sorry, I noticed this post afterwards. I feel quite silly now for thinking I had to go Inq.2 or Zealot2. I've also been doing the combo wrong too I think. I've mostly been doing the 290 dungeon trying to get that Two-Handed Mace recipe and I've just been trying to burst by landing all my skills as soon as possible before the boss dies. But if I were to follow that combo up, would the next few moves be Cure, Heal x2 and then Aspersion followed by Double Punch spam?

Thanks user i will put 80 dex and full str the rest

>Beady Eyes

B E A D Y?

I never use Cleric and Priest skills to deal damage. I turn Heal damage off so I use it only to heal me and my teammates. After that setup, I go back to DP spamming. It may be a good idea to get Diev1 instead of Priest2, but my classbuild is exactly like you posted (Cleric2Priest2Monk3Inqui1).

aspersion is shit for damage
but cure and heal 2x is nice, especially on bosses, dark/ghost mobs. of course, when partying and you're the main healer, turn off heal damage

Oh shoot. I hope my past party members can forgive my selfishness. I've been using Mass Heal almost on cooldown depending on the group composition though.
Are you planning on going Zealot1 when the patch is released? If nothing else, the circle looks quite flashy, but I can temper my vanity if Inq. 2 proves to be too good to give up.

Imagine if pistol shot worked with Shinobi clones

zealot 1 looking good so far, but only testing will really satisfy me so no need to rush now, when r9 comes, we'll have a reset week or so, also, imc has plans on keeping the last rank soft-reseteable so even if you regret you can undo your last class choice and pick something else

I couldn't find any info about this on the FAQ, but how's the endgame going? Is it frequently updated?
I played for a while when it was launched, but stopped after some time. I heard a lot of people complaining about the endgame being boring in the past, so I'm wondering how it is now.
I want to play it again!

>Is it frequently updated?
eheheh
AHAHAHAHAH

I'm having trouble building my cleric(DP) i don't know which ranks to get i always get stuck on 5, everything looks not usefull at the best, does anybody have a good build of dp solo or to solo i should go inquisidor(full str right?)

The game is literally a BETA still because they are still creating new content.
End game is only temporary until they add new content and mostly consists of just over-gearing the current content and prepping for the next batch of content.

>The game is literally a BETA still
>because they are still creating new content
>End game is only temporary
Is this your first MMO?

What type of content could they add that would facilitate them never having to update the game again? Surely new maps and circles would have to be added to keep the game fresh, no?

No but the last few mmo's I played were released in a very polished state, and they didn't release new content in the same way that IMC does,, but rather released new expansions every year or two years which.
IMC are regularly revamping and redesigning the game without any kind of structure or release schedule and often what they do release in an unfinished state that then needs re-working at a later date.
Which is why I say it feels like a BETA.
If they can get the game in a good position with plenty of content then it would be reasonable for them to add some end game and leave it that way for a year while they work a big new update that they can advertise and hype.
This is what I initially thought they would do with the rank updates.

>he is being serious
haha look at this retard and laugh holy shit haha

Oh I see. The other MMOs I played did what you described in that they reinvent a bit of the game with their expansions. Only the older MMOs I've played released content that built upon their existing systems, but both of those MMOs also had a revisionary update that reworked core mechanics before going back to their previous update strategy.

What's a good Murmillo rotation? Is there any difference in rotation with Murmillo and Shinobi as opposed to just Murmillo other than sprinkling some clones on it?

retard

not an argument

>the last few mmo's I played
Which were?

Are these rare now that bosses loot got changed?
I never see any in the market.

>open 60 lvl 1 cubes
>first 30 cubes gave me 23 gem abrasives
>last 30 cubes gave me 8 gem abrasives

Fuck you kim, I could've just bought the superior gem abrasive instead of lvl 1 cubes.

How do I put gems on a weapon? Whenever I right click the gem, this pops up. I don't want to want to extract it. Sorry for the noob question.

The last sentence is a mistranslation. Just click yes then left click on the weapon with an open socket.

Okay thanks.

Heh, sucker.

should i be doing collection rewards?
or are they shit

>should i be doing collection rewards?
Yes, nothing wrong with additional permanent stats.

Holy shit they actually listened to us.

tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=59

Applied today on kTOS:
>30s of invencibility after entering the event dungeon or after respawn
>the channel you'll join the event dungeon will be completely random
>diminishing effect for attack power
>hitbox adjustments

Will be applied on thursday:
>all players will have the same appearance inside the event dungeon (glowing skeleton costume + pumpkin head)
>zoomy (and other addons that change FoV) won't work inside the event dungeon anymore
>you're able to reenter the dungeon up to 2 times (same channel), after that another entry will be used and you'll join another random channel
>new attack skill (apparently your character jumps forward and leaves candy mines behind)
>new buff effect (increases your own attack power while reducing an opponent attack power)

>improving an event that should have ended weeks ago

>the channel you'll join the event dungeon will be completely random
>all players will have the same appearance inside the event dungeon (glowing skeleton costume + pumpkin head)
>zoomy (and other addons that change FoV) won't work inside the event dungeon anymore
that sucks and nobody asked for it

people will not stop speedhacking with cheatengine or whatever else

It doesn't fucking matter when people literally use hacks.