>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/m9SQca4j
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muYnG8168aJGh6QAbk4Il1QkMdR7GXfCpUa8LN-AIpI/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fates is trash

Cute boy

Seething Telliusturd

I got a spare Karel thats -Atk, who should I give his Wo Dao to?

I'm hungry...

>doing arena
>see this

>placed #1088 in TT
I woke up too late

Just one more

Are you on team Katarina? Because that could've been my Peri

Best girl.
Good thing she's not in the current Gauntlet, as I'm out of orbs to pull reps of her.

Tobin if you want to meme. Gray, Ogma or Hana if you actually want to make use of it.

just needs a little bit of magic

>280k feathers
>could work on some sort of pet project
>tfw will instead continue to hoard feathers

That Tempest was the the most fun I've had in a Tempest at least, must be because I'm a Jugdralfag. Pretty sure I maxed out around 7 units.

Why haven't you picked a waifu/husbando yet to +10?

If I'm Amelia, I shouldn't use flags until tomorrow right? Also please add me, I've only been getting someone's Tana over and over and need some variety. Other fliers with Guidance are particularly welcome.

My wife Olwen!

Because I find myself unable to justify so heavily favoring one unit but then wind up unwilling to spend any

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muYnG8168aJGh6QAbk4Il1QkMdR7GXfCpUa8LN-AIpI/edit?usp=sharing

*strikes (You) from a distance*

Post Hero Merit.

>Fire Emblem is better without RNG

A pretty productive TT

WHICH TEAM DO I JOIN?!

Didn't grind up as many units as I could this past Tempest

>I've only been getting someone's Tana over and over and need some variety.
That's probably mine. I can swap her out if you'd like, but you'll probably run into the same problem with whatever I replace her with.

I made a thing.

Expected gauntlet winner?

>The Japanese do it, so why not me as well?

I laft. Good job.

Katarina!

>98% chance prediction of Hillary winning the Gauntlet

I don't get it. Explain for brainlet.

It's fine, I don't have a Tana myself so it's nice to use her. Just surprised that hardly anyone on my friends list joined Amelia.

Are you the one who always used to have a Sanaki as your lead?

Trump went to japan for something, Japans prime minister dumped his own koi fodo into the pond all at once, so trump followed suit, the media is spinnning it to that trump is, of course, literally worse than hitler. Google "CNN trump koi"

Taco

Yep. that's me. I swap Snacks out when Gauntlets are on because Bladetomes aren't too useful there.

Thats got nearly every stat lower than my SS +1 oboro, he needs some Fury in his life

When are they going to release more Faye variants?

(Also Silque. When are they gonna release Silque)

I wonder what Silque's breath smells like.

Where does the Faye/Silque couple meme come from? I don't recall getting yuri vibes from their support?

Anyone else here not really bother with gauntlets?

I just start the app whenever my stamina is full and do my regular shit, then pop in a couple of gauntlet matches and that's it.

>mfw enjoying the sheer retarded antics of Vice and CNN trying to demonize everything Trump does

God, American journalism has become such a huge joke.

we need more Fuzichoco art in Heroes

Actually come to think of it I'm pretty sure your lead when I first added you was a Hink Honk that hadn't hit level 40 yet. Surprised you're not on her team.

>has become
hi fox friend

A little disappointed that I was too lazy to finish Sigurd's HM during the TT, but I guess it'll happen eventually.

>Two attractive people are vaguely aware that the other exists.
That's all you need for shipping, user.

>vaguely aware that the other exists.
Actually you really don't even need this

>Two people

ftfy

I live in Asia so I've never really watched American news that much

Nobody on my friendlist is on team Soren. Need some help.
ID: 9988328787

0-4 Feed Tharja to Katarina
5-9 Wait to feed Tharja to whatever red cav powercreeps Leo

If any red cav comes in with the intention of powercreeping Leo I guarantee they'll have their own Prf that makes running bladetome redundant anyway. Just feed it to Kat

I'VE GOTTEN EVERY SINGLE 3* RED IN MY LAST 300+ ORBS EXCEPT FOR HINATA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No Draugs ever since getting some good armours

Who is the Trump of FE?

Colin

Smell like Mila-sama's feet

>tfw got 5 hinatas over around 70 orbs

they really should downgrade some of the 4-5* to 3-4*

GG ISIS.

Arvis

Anything base 4* should not be in the 5* pool
It will never happen that's how they get the suckers that spend money on gacha

It's the result of Echoes having not enough supports and people wanting Faye to be someone she isn't.

Fun fact: Kliff and Robin, Jesse and Deen are also quite popular in japanland and all those supports follow the exact same structure.

Are the rewards from account linking any good?
Do you constantly get orbs orrr

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

>82 orbs to get 2 off banner elincias in sim
>spend twice as much on her banner just to get -spd oscar

It's doable.

>ftfy
you have to go back

True enough
I've feed Tharjas to Arvis, H!Nowi, and Leo, but just end up using their own Prf's anyways. Part of it is that I hate that she keeps spooking me, and I've grown to dislike her a bit for it.
This Katarina is -attack though, so she just won't be usable without a blade tome.

She was my starting 5* so I had her up there for a while, but after my barracks started growing she fell out of regular use. It's been my wife Julia for the past couple of months, until this morning when I realised no one on Amelia's team would want her.

Hinoka being already trained is exactly why I'm not on her team. My Amelia is freshly pulled, so I wanted to cheese the gauntlet without having to worry about getting screwed over by unfortunate team setups during key bonus hours.

>sent

Friend code for Soren friends that want a blue

On Team Hinoka
Gonna clear my friends list. Anyone on the list anyone needs in my first slot?

ID: 7746033996

Working under the very safe assumption that fandom works, by the nature of being fandom works, will 100% include shipping stuff, Silque is the most 'natural' of Faye's shipping choices because she's literally* the only person other than Alm she talks to in a friendly manner, even if it took the entire Support chain to get there.

*Okay she's friendly to Celica too but that's in an easter egg that most people don't really see.

The support Nino's saved my ass here.

genny

>tfw finally fell for the Firesweep Lance meme

>Firesweep ever being a meme

That shit is busted my dude.

>already have DD3, ATK3 and SPD3.

Badges aren't a problem finally

This is Katarina, the canon winner of the Chrisbowl.

Its the fucking best
More firesweep weapons when?

Can somebody explain why is red owl tome locked behind 5* when you can get blue and green ones from available at 4* units? Same thing for Firesweep weapons.

firesweep sword so lonqu can be viable when

>tfw no good units that can take advantage of the Firesweep memes

Because fuck you

Fair enough, Julia is a cutie. Good luck in the gauntlet, friendo.

k

Katarina could actually work as a 4-5, I think. She could have SS fully unlocked by then.

>More firesweep weapons when?
I'd rather they didn't, frankly.

I love the weapon but I'd really rather not see it on every fucking weapon type.

The Virgin Karel

the chad Harken

At last, my assassin meme team.
Feels like someone thing is missing though.

The interesting part is that Celica gets passive support bonus from Faye but Faye doesn't get support bonus from Celica. I think it's the only time support in Echoes is not mutual.

>merged 5* serra
why

Sorenfriends, please add me, no-one from my friend list is team Soren.
I can share a +1 Rein or anything you might fancy from those reds and blues.
96 32 77 44 71

You too, user.

I like Serra.