How much bitcoin do you own?

how much bitcoin do you own?

i have little bit over 4

do you think it's possible, that i will became a billionaire in a next few years??? when some country like a greece will adopt it as its currency or something like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Coinosphere/jihans-specific-sins-11c5c63d1b9f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Def man, i own a couple myself and already quit my job, you should def do the same

To become a billionaire with 1 BTC, it would need rise to at least $250,000,000/BTC.
This is impossible.

Yep. The NEETs of today are the aristocracy of tomorrow. Just keep buying more bitcoin.

Nope 1 BTC will probably be like 100K or 200K USD.

>tfw owning 13 BTC
>only 8 BTC more for the 1 million club

>mfw I won 12 Bitcoin betting on El Donaldo winning le ElectiĆ³n

Feels fucking good senpai, even got a job too, so maybe I will buy more. Do you think I should cash out now since it's at 1200+ again, and wait for it to go back down to 1000 or so?

Lol no chance u fucking child! I may become a millionaire with my 162btc but I my man will be flipping burgers till ur 70

If there was a sure fire way to turn $5-$10k until a million...shit even half a million. Everyone would be doing it.

Don't make your bed with BTC unless you hold over 100.

Don't forget the fork either.

Everyone is out of their god damn mind with this bull shit 100k price thinking. BTC will be $2-3k at best if it's not replaced sooner. Even thinking $10k, is so far removed from reality...

So far I'm getting felling, that it's really possible. Thanks.

No, bitcoin has some really fucked up community, it can now process 3 transactions per seconds, no way it's going to be adopted by the whole word if you wait couple days for a payment if you don't pay huge taxes. The miners are greedy fucks, they don't want the fork because people pay taxes for transactions > chink gets rich. My advice is to invest in something else man and if you want to help a poor college dude you can throw me some btc : 16GuxQtuLRkT4Xo6QE4PdjHqfuU76vqXRq , I don't have the money to invest in anything.

Didn't the first major investor in snapchat say BTC was going to be $500,000 in 15 years?

Which fork? ASICBOOST fork?

It will be 2-3k by the end of the year. Longterm, yes 100k usd.

0 cuz i fell for the eth meme

With current tx per second it's not going anywhere. 1600-1700 max even if they fix the issues.

Not a billionaire but easily a millionaire within the next 20 years.

We would have been between $3k and $6k if Jihan Wu wouldnt have corroded the industry for the past 2 years.

Read this article medium.com/@Coinosphere/jihans-specific-sins-11c5c63d1b9f

Jihan "fuck your mother if you want fuck" Wu

the digits, theyre telling

just bought 2 btc, then it climbed $6 a coin

have to wait til april 18th to be able to sell/use it tho