Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY
Rance X Character Roster:
www8.zippyshare.com/v/wnmC5LKL/file.html

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!8ZJDwIBT!Shrq_M_D0pKF4qLBgJvFZAbKmZdEF3pWaaO_8OhEsp0
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Veeky Forums League
Weekend starting December 1st

Who had the most delicious nakadashi?

Tanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Always Shizuka.

>Rance fucked that girl
>not a lolicon

Patty didn't clue you in?

Thoma's wife.

Everyone who says otherwise clearly don't understand Rance as a character.

we see examples of people in the slums talking about studying to pass the magic exam, so it does happen. Imagine for a moment that being able to help your children succeed is a desirable thing: not everyone who is a first class citizen is a corrupt oligarch since there were plenty of tiny apartments much smaller than Rance's old place in Ice.

Rance is not a lolicon

>5 years have passed
Will she appear in X as a hot milf?

Would you buy a Wu-kun plushie?

Based on Saya no.

>Kay-chan used to look like that

void アジト30()
Daniel: "Today I'll talk about Zeth's problems. Look over this data. I'll start from the top. First, Zeth's class system. Zeth is built on magic. It's used in every aspect of the nation, and its power supports our economic prosperity. If people don't put the utmost effort into learning magic, they won't have many options in life. That's why everyone has the right to compulsory education. If you pass the magic exam by the age of 15, you can get 1st class citizen status. Anyone who can't pass it becomes a 2nd class citizen. For being able to use magic, 1st class citizens receive every kind of special privilege and property right. In exchange, they have to pay taxes, they can be drafted into the army, and they have the duty of supplying magic power. Then there's the 2nd class citizens' duties and privileges. For being unable to use magic, they have no choice but to live under the care of 1st class citizens. They have no duties, either."
Rance: "So? It's probably people that don't study who fail to become mages. You get what you deserve."
Daniel: "It may look fair at a glance, but there's a trick here. Something called pressure-free education was incorporated into the compulsory education schools could offer. Because of that, less and less content has been getting taught, and academic ability has been on the decline. Passing the test requires not just education but attending expensive cram schools. Only the children of wealthy mages can do that. The system works so that the children of 2nd class citizens can't pass the magic exam no matter how hard they try."

Even magic has to be taught.

He is. Your understanding of a term loli is strange, he fucked so many lolies while claiming that he isn't a lolicon it's crazy.

Saya isn't bad. She just has a shitty hairstyle and meh clothes. Also, Patty is cuter.

>Let's listen to this former pentagon executive describe the state of education in zeth
>what could possibly go wrong

Milf means mother, or if we take the corrupted version of the term "a hot older-looking woman". Can you call Saya either of these things?

Well she has a pretty mature body. Milf is probably stretching it though.

She's no milf.

>you were once in pentagon so everything you say is wrong

Rance really is fucking green

>a hot older-looking loli mother
>older-looking loli
so, a woman?

Stupid Charles, you couldn't even raise your children so that they wouldn't go on murdering millions of people, including their family. Don't you dare teach me what topics should be brought up and which ones shouldn't. Your not-bringing up the topic of parental love caused Lulupocalypse.

Just saying that if he was a leader in the "all mages need to be murdered" group, probably when he says "you can never be a mage, there is zero chance" you should look into it.

Or do you think human beings are incapable of bias?

He left the all mages need to be murdered group when it went from non mage advocacy to mage extermination.

A hot, beautiful woman

Leila, obviously

I'm just saying user, the guy's not exactly the pope, and he's making a bold claim, one that seems to be the sort of thing he would benefit from others believing, are you sure you want to trust everything he says?

Moreover, in cultures with slavery it was always the case that some slaves ended up with more money than some freemen, so even his logic makes no sense.

I say he's lying. Never trust a terrorist.

Kentrou fucked that.

So Rance is definitely fucking Nikkou in X, right?

Female body makes it probable.

Also known as a loli milf.

Pentagon was originally a group that mainly focused on peaceful protests and negotiation. Only after Nelson took over it became synonym with terrorism, which is when Daniel and Urza left.

Is that supposed to be a tier list for the Dark Lords? Cause that's pretty inaccurate in so many ways.

That is the user listing all demons he thinks would be stronger than Hunty, IF aside.

Ithere most likely not. Not 100% sure, but wasn't at some point said that Noce was twice as strong as him?

Is that who I think it is?

Did anyone have any luck with playing Nise Naguri Makuri Tower from Alice Mansion 3?
I want to play it.

It's the heroine from the next game by the MILF nukige team, so I doubt it.

Demon power rankings

1. Kay-chan'
2. Hornet
3. RedEye

Tier 2
Kesselring
Noce, Silky, Kamilla, Kite
Lexington?

Tier 3
Xavier, Medusa, Masuzoe, Lei, Galtia

Tier 4
Kentarou, Seizel, Hawzel, Meglass, SIeg

Tier 5
Satella

Unrateable
Babolat
Warg
Pi-R

Long ago. By Orion I think. Search the Japanese wiki for the article titled 強さ.

If you are seeing something hot and spicy, then I am seeing Mumei too.

Satella is tier 4 come on.
Also, Galtia apparently.

Based on the old data at least, she would be tier 3 there.

According to wiki Masuzoe's quest difficulty in Magnum is 58, while it is 55 for Kite.

hanny can not be strong

>lolicon
why would she say that, rance is not a lolicon.

He looks pretty badass unlike their clown of a King so he passes. Not to mention that he actually bothers bringing special abilities to his bossfight while Kite, the freaking Level 2 Unarmed, can only punch.

Brad and Pitt strongest.

Hanny so cannot be hurt by magic.
Ghost so cannot be hurt by physical.

Even she knows.

Just negate their immunity to magic, it's SO easy!

magic sect shoulder pauldrons are dope

Their clown of a King is apparently around the same strength as KD who can solo DK Avel, so he's actually insanely strong, even if Avel might be most pathetic DK in the history of DKs. Even if he's definitely stronger than Ssulal.

The Hanny King is one of the strongest creatures in the continent. Possibly stronger than Kay-chan.

That was a joke obviously. He is still a clown.

But is he stronger than Bernard ?

I would say Kesselring is arguably stronger than Redeye, old setting or new. Kite is totally not tier 2 (probably top Tier 3 at most), and Masuzoe should be Tier 2

>From Silfags to Bernardfags
It can always get worse

These finally arrived. If they haven't been scanned yet I can set to work on disassembling my spare one in the next few days. I also received a very old Alicesoft staff book from the 90s. It has photos of TADA, Kazuo Kitashita (main programmer/debugger for Rance's I through IV), and YUKIMI, as well as a cute little interview.

>hanny giving a thumbsup
cute. are you the user who was bidding on those extortionate rates?

Yup.

Holy sh*t, we would enjoy this should you scan. If you mind disassembling your spare copy this would be great

Can you post camera shots of TADA, Kazuo and the interview from the 90s book too? That should do the job without destroying that relic

Don´t mind*

If you call the local copy store and you can ask them how much it would cost for them to disassemble and scan it. I've done that before with academic stuff and it's cheap and fast.

Nice pepper

Bernardfags are just meming. Sillfags are completely serious.

So what's the alpha?

Might be an idea but there's a lot of titties in this book. Wonder if there are rules on that.

You're my hero user.

>there's a lot of titties in this book
There are?

Anyone remember what this is used for?

I'm sure it will be fine user. Just use this magical and tested phrase:

it may contain some adult content

Most people dgaf honestly, but you might get unlucky.

Tanutanu pompom

Satella is one of the youngest Demons. In the grand scheme there are many humans more powerful than her but they just can't break through her invulnerability field. I'd put her even lower than that.

Age is only a number in this case: Satella and Hornet are around the same age, and both became Demons at the same time

Satella is just plain mediocre

Not really. In Quest she was strong enough to accidentally squash bugs, very high level monsters, when trying to capture them. And that without mentioning her golems, which are stronger-than-Rick tier.

Back when demons had levels she was Level 105 with Magic LV2. There are probably some but there's no way there's "many" humans more powerful than her.

>level 105
>magic lv2
don't you fight her in iii/03? No way some middle 40s humans could take on a level 105 anything.

You're supposed to use an item to stun her in that fight, pretty sure.

Not that anaon but he meant her Lv cap there, which doesnt matter anymore since that doesnt apply to demons in the current canon.

Satella is bad, her lesser apostles are stronger than she is, which is nonsensical for a Dark Lord (Gigai is probably the only other exception, but He is on a different level)

In III I meant, you don't actually fight her in 03.
She was Level 100 and her apostles are supposed to be as strong as her, not stronger.

Let me rephrase that. Her stats are very misleading. She's extremely powerful on paper but she doesn't know how to use her power. Her accidently killing bugs is just one showcase of that fact. It's a point of her character that her mindset is very immature. Despite having higher stats there are several humans who I think could take her 1 v 1 based on a combination of power and experience if they could pierce her field. Rick, King Gandhi, Lordring, Ho-Laga etc.

Thanks user. You're doing the goddess work!

CG samples, most likely.

Don't confuse gameplay with lore

Do you guys think Arios could have taken Kay-chan when he was at his prime? He did beat 2 Demons and Kentarou in a 3 versus 1 fight afterall. Not to mention that he was supposed to have been incredibly strong even for a Hero.

And do you think he's getting his powers back? We already know he's gonna be in X and he looked pretty serious in the preview. I know you're the Hero for only 7 years and all that but the Continent gods have a notoriously bad track record of following their own rules. In fact, giving Arios his powers back in a time of doom sounds exactly like something Planner would do to entertain Ludo.

>two demons
>shitty hornet faction members

Humans are already not going to suffer much thanks to Rance ruining it again, why would the gods do that?

It's explicitly stated in 03 that she's as strong as Caesar, who's stronger than Isis, who wiped the floor with Rick, who's considered the strongest man in the continent post-03. So there aren't really any humans right now that can beat her 1v1.
In short, Satella is not weak, she's just generally incompetent.

Why do the gods of the continent do anything? Their actions are purposely nonsensical and entertaining. It's what they're there for.

He could always be used against Rance rather than the Demons

That's exactly the point I was getting it. She's extremely powerful but so incompetent that she'd lose against people weaker than her.

It's been done before. Considering X is the spiritual successor of Kichikuou I feel like it's a dead shoe-in.

Funny thing to note, while working together for 20 years, Fumya and Orion have never done a title together where the former is the main scenario writer and the latter is the main artist despite being husband and wife.

TT3 is the closest, but Fumya and Imam were both credited for it, so not exactly a match. Wonder if that's a deliberate thing.

I don't really think she would lose unless they used some sort of trick like Rance. Her incompetence is usually more related to her brashness and lack of forethought rather than not being strong enough to handle the situation.

>there are married couples working at Alicesoft
Ouch, they must have a shit sex life.

Why? It's a game company.

They probably have a great sex life. They're both into eroges for fuck's sake. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

Say what now? Both are in the same game, one is an optional boss and the other isn't. The game allows for the enemies to have multiple kinds of attacks, one has 3 kinds of attacks and the other has 1 (he does twice in a turn, sure).
Now bring me that stupid non-existent lore that states that Masuzoe is weaker than Kite. You can't.

> Rick, who's considered the strongest man in the continent
You have no idea what you´re talking. Have you played Magnum at least? Rick being the strongest human is so misguided I cant take you seriously anymore.

>wanna fuck?
>nah hun, I've been looking at people fuck all day
Either that or they're so fucked up that their sex lives have to be put on hold whenever they run out of money to buy new glasses.