Okay.

why didn't you sage?

because I don't want the thread to die.

why did you delete?

thank you to op for linking the best /srg/ boy on twitter

nah

why didn't you sage?

Only the ones that aren't dead.

>wah why are runners in my randomizer meme tournament agreeing to meme runs?

They make pocket change if they're not autistic and likable enough to have a few subs and people willing to throw bits and donate.

Its not even that bad of a meme. I was expecting something like 100% map completion which even then would still be fun to watch.

thanks for the late response!

What happened? I had to jack off to something other than ALTTP for once.

CFB and the guy he is facing decided to do a all save stations meme run in the randomizer tournament and some people are unhappy.

sup wq

chat flipping their shit about the sanctity of randomizer tournaments

>some people are unhappy
I don't think entitled "speedgaming" viewers know emotions other than sadness and anger, so that's not surprising

Efficient practice.

Liquify your gameplay.

>*spends 2 years maining SM64*
>*barely scrapes out a 1:49 after a literal herculean effort*
>*cries tears of joy because of how difficult it was*
>*gets top 6 in multiple other games in less time*

>SM64 is j-just as easy as o-other s-speedgames!

*bonobo howls*

Which speedboi we watchin' tonight, serg?

>>SM64 is j-just as easy as o-other s-speedgames!
but it is, why are you trying to greentext this

It's clearly not.

it clearly is since you have to rely on one runner, why are you in denial about this?

>top 6
really reaching there bud

>children try THIS hard to defend their baby game

watch him bring up another runner who spent a month or two on the game and watch as he lies about the playtime to try and force his point.

every time lmao

>you have to rely on one runner
Implying there aren't dozens of meme game runners who have tried and failed at getting even close to mediocre shitstain SM64 times lmao.
He did get top 6 in multiple games, but isn't even top 50 in sm64 in any category despite maining it for over 2 years.

>spending a month or two on the game
>can't break top 50 in any category
lmao

back to cord

>Implying there aren't dozens of meme game runners
okay then go on and list them, i've got time
what's the narrative you're trying to push anyways, games with less competition are easier to get top times in?

>despite maining it for over 2 years.
he mained Melee you actual retard

>he mained Melee you actual retard
Right, and got top times in all categories.

Where are his top times in the other game he mained?

There is literally no reason to talk about SM64 when Super Mario Odyssey exists. Any attempt to cling to SM64 is just desperation and nostalgia at this point.

sm64 is easily the most popular speedgame ever, so top 6 isn’t free like literally every single other game out there

^

>Where are his top times in the other game he mained?
what the hell are you talking about, he just mained Melee--he put much, much more time into it than SM64, do your research
nice job completely not answering my question by the way, it's always a sign you know you're losing the argument

>okay then go on and list them, i've got time
Here you go, sweetie: speedrun.com/sm64

You can find them all outside of the top 50 in every category.

Are you new? He ran SM64 almost exclusively for 2 years.

Dude, he CRIED when he got a 1:49. He literally cried tears of overwhelming joy, it was that hard for him.

He has never had an emotional reaction to a PB anywhere near the one he had when he got his 1:49.

>cheese gets first in 120 star
>9th in OoT
looks like OoT is harder, thanks sweetie ;)

>ran SM64 almost exclusively
you seriously have no idea what you're talking about at this point and i have a feeling we're about to go in loops yet again

So you weren't around in 2013 and 2014.

what does crying have to do with anything? that just means he's a baby that gets swayed by a children's game, it's really not helping your case

>what does crying have to do with anything?
It means it was his most emotionally driven PB, because it was the most difficult one he has achieved.

so you weren't around in 2001 and 2002

>we're about to go in loops yet again
Yes, we are, because you're delusional enough to think terrible meme games are harder than SM64 lmao

>emotionally driven PB
it means he's a baby
you can't just cry at the end of a videogame that's been out for years that you've played repeatedly and then try to make some bullshit excuse, that's just poor form on your part

Sure, he's a baby, I don't disagree with that.

I'm not sure how that changes that it was the hardest PB he's ever gotten.

fuck off toley0

>terrible meme games are harder than SM64 lmao
i'm sorry, we've just proven that OoT is harder using your own method, is it a meme game now?

>Cheese gets top 10 in OOT within a couple months.
>It took him over a year of playing 10 hours a day to get top 10 in SM64
Yeah, SM64 is clearly harder.

>hardest PB he's ever gotten.
i can start up Solitaire and get the hardest PB for me, that doesn't change a single thing about the game's status whatsoever

Dezanig got top 10 in OOT 100% in less than 20 attempts lmao.

>1:49 is harder to get than top 6 in shitty meme games
>srg goblin still insists that meme games are harder
lmao

so cheese is just a shit runner? that must mean that SM64 is just a bad game then, thanks for the assist

No, he's a good runner. That's why he got top 10 so easily in OOT 100% and WR in SM64. This is incredibly simple, little guy.

nice job completely avoiding the argument and trying to change topics, these wins are getting easier and easier each time
aren't babies supposed to get smarter with age?

>wins
The delusion.

>No, he's a good runner
and yet he gets beat by some BR that spent even less time on the game, sure thing kid

>no argument yet again
it's
too
easy

1:49 is over 10 minutes from the record and it's the both the most difficult and least optimized PB he's ever gotten.

This objectively means it's a harder game to optimize than the other games he runs.

>most difficult and least optimized
so that means he used shit strats
another swing and a miss on your end, but i'm sure the third time's the charm

>so that means he used shit strats
You can get a 1:43 with the strats he uses.

You can do the best strats in SM64 and still complete stars much slower than a good player because movement is massively more important.

>so that means he used shit strats
wow, it's almost like it was incredibly difficult for him to even be bad at the game. it's almost like being good at the game would be even MORE difficult!

>You can get a 1:43 with the strats he uses.
and yet he didn't, nice evidence

>wow, it's almost like it was incredibly difficult for him to even be bad at the game
it's not difficult for you to use shit strats
also if it's difficult for you to be bad at the game, it's definitely not helping your case that the game is hard

>and yet he didn't, nice evidence
Watch his pb, retard.
>it's not difficult for you to use shit strats
Yes it is. Even doing shit strats in SM64 is harder than your shitty meme game lmao.

to the circle

>if it's difficult for you to be bad at the game, it's definitely not helping your case that the game is hard
Jesus christ you are retarded. If game A is harder to be bad at than game B is to be good at, it means game A is the harder game.

>and yet he didn't, nice evidence
Literally "I don't know how SM64 works" the post.

word

>Watch his pb
his non :43 PB? because that basically means he's shit at SM64 and you're using a bad runner to try and prove your point
>Even doing shit strats in SM64 is harder
no, it just means you're shit at SM64

>If game A is harder to be bad at than game B is to be good at, it means game A is the harder game.
the term you're looking for is "harder to be good at", it's impossible for something to be "hard to be bad at" unless it's very easy

>Literally "I don't know how SM64 works" the post.
literally "i don't know how responding works" the post

Double word

>you're using a bad runner to try and prove your point
That's because there are no meme game runners who have ever achieved a 1:45 or better in SM64. Go ahead and find one if you can. That's top 38. I can name multiple top 38 SM64 runners who have achieved top 10 in other games lmao.
>the term you're looking for is "harder to be good at"
No, if you find it hard to get a 1:49 in SM64, it means you find the game hard to be bad at. This isn't complicated, I think you might have brain damage.

Hey, shut the FUCK up!

>That's because there are no meme game runners who have ever achieved a 1:45 or better in SM64. Go ahead and find one if you can. That's top 38. I can name multiple top 38 SM64 runners who have achieved top 10 in other games lmao.
once again, cheese got shit on by a BR, you really aren't helping your case here with this "cross game" argument

>No, if you find it hard to get a 1:49 in SM64, it means you find the game hard to be bad at.
if you find something "hard to be bad at", that means, conversely, it's easy to be good at it. if you agree that SM64 is easy to be good at, your whole argument is null. then again, i don't expect babies to know how english works

he won't listen to anything you say

>cheese got shit on by a BR
>shit on
that's a stretch, they're literally 2 places away from one another and both are top 10, which proves the exact point I just made.
>if you find something "hard to be bad at", that means, conversely, it's easy to be good at it.
holy fucking shit how does the meaning of what i said keep flying so far over your head? are you so autistic you can't infer anything from context?

i guess i'll have to shut the FUCK up then