Wrong Makoto.

*SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN KIKOHOOOOOOO*

squirrels #1

Yun and Ingrid in SFV when?

Which Makoto has the most talent?

I need two of these for Zeku

CAPCOM

ALWAYS

Karin is getting a Ingrid costume. Ingrid herself is never coming. Get over it.

WINS

Fails to meet projected sales goals in non-Monster Hunter ips

does japan play lacrosse? i thought that was only a northeast US thing

What part of the leak actually implies that.

Why can't we get along
Why must we shitpost games we don't play at every opportunity

Because we got rid of our common enemy, the smash players. We only got ourselves to fight amongst now.

Are you also expecting Gill to be playable after that Urien costume?

If only we fought through games and not shitposting

What about Yun?I only started to play AE after he got in and didn't really enjoy other characters other than him.
I kind of like Karin but she is not Yun.

The only difference between those 2 characters though is their supers. Karin and Ingrid aren't as similar right?

Yes

RESURRECTION!

youtu.be/F__KAWCvyo4

can anyone beat itazan in a match of 50-50s?

I'd rather play NRS kusoge than smash/melee.

I'm sure that character popularity poll cheered you up then, Ingrid fan.

She is so popular she had to missing on the poll otherwise she would get 100% of the votes.

Yes. Keep waiting. I'm sure you'll get her.

Thanks.

I wouldn't actually.
Nrs is garbage.

CAPCOM

>breaking news: company that thought game would sell over 2 million copies ships a lot of copies
So is this officially just the "Shipping = Sales" general?

was once a great company

>i-it's dead!

sad thing is that it's money for capcom to break even or even profit and literal shit for us

that keeps getting better.

is da bes

wtf bros capcom was supposed to be dead but it has more players than tekken and guilty gear combined?

Shipping, especially that massive an amount on your opening sales because you have to sell in large bulk at discounted prices at that point, is not going to net much in recouping their loss. Mvci is still FAR from a financial success.

One of the Pretty Cure girls does, so I guess they at least kbow what it is.

IJ2 is alright. Not amazing, but it isn't bad. Only nrs game worth any kind of money, tbqhwy fampai

>vappa economy experts

lmao

>They don't know Capcom already has Ingrid planned for DLC in Season 3
the absolute state of /fgg/

I don't think the game cost them much. There was no advertisement and zero fucks given in the pr.

Birdie is a really good character. why doesn't anyone ever seem to notice?

IT WAS HER TURN

>target was to SELL 2m
>SHIPS not even half of that
c-capcom always wins b-babby

Unga characters are boring

So as of today you can try the Foghtvade 2 beta if your account was made in 2016.
I don't like the way the icons look but appearing as looking for a fight in several games at the same time is neat.

I don't think anybody ever called him a bad character and it's a consensus his normals are way too good. The thing is that he's boring.

I don't know what happened there, but I swear I typed Fightcade.

what game should i play if i want to play as a lolicon?

B-B-BUT STREAM NUMBERS!

Hes mega fun though.

If people gave a shit about characters being boring or not cammy and necalli wouldn't be so conmon

>m-m-muh joke character
>w-why is he fat
>waaaaaahhhhhh

birdie is great and a patrician choice

any changes other than changed look?

holy fuck it's so ugly, JESUS CHRIST
they even had a cool simplistic look before too
wow..

when's goose?

Instead of the ping number you get bars, and there's a rank system for some games so you can dodge people that are too good for you if you want.

Reminder that Asuka is the best fg tomboy

Who would win in a /fgg/ skullgirls tournament? I know all you niggas have this game

this makes no sense, sfv shipped less than 100k and i know for a fact more people play it over mvci. so why is sfv getting ae and a third season but mvci is basically dead after evo.

They changed all the roms because they're a bunch of assholes.

Wat

That qualifiesasatomboy?

That's how shipping and production works, you dip. Show to me the numbers that it's doing well, Capcom must be really confident considering it's over a month and they still won't show the numbers even though they didn't do that for any other game.

>I don't think the game cost them much. There was no advertisement and zero fucks given in the pr.
It's hard to say since they see being very protective of their numbers and how bad it's doing. All we know is it's shipped a lot, it's bombed on PC and internationally, the console sales are poor enough they don't want to say them, and one developer(?) said they had less budget than cosmetics in SFV but even if that's accurate (I don't believe it) that's a fairly large budget. I think it's possible but unlikely that they can break even once the game finishes it's support.

dumb boring lesbian

Boatsluts fg when

disney seems to be pulling support for mvci, yet it technically sold more than sfv when it first launched. so why is capcom sticking with it.

I thought Econ 101 was required at most universities.

Is there any excuse for being this dumb?

i want to play a loli

How come capcom releases characters so slowly?Will they release a bunch of them with AE edition?

I usually don't like tomboys and I'm not into big tits either, but there's something about Asuka...

i dont think disney ever supported mvci. if they were game wouldnt look the way it looks now.

We don't know anything about Disney

Playable demo at World Finals this Sunday. Unless they get feedback that he doesn't work or will destroy the game balance he will release later this month or by next month.

I'm more so hoping Harada and Bamco don't blow it and announce a healthy amount of dlc after the finals.

Enterprise when?

M8 you're getting one more character and that's it for tekken

now that you mentioned it, what the fuck is with harada? do they hate money or something
i want some new characters god damn it.
tfw when goku is revealed as a guest character

or i'll put it in another context. if mvci was a smash hit in sales, peter rosa must be fuming that he got 'fired' because he in part helped make the game a smash hit with his pr team.

Tell me, oh master of economics, what's wrong with what I said? Explain to me how shipping means direct numbers sold. I want to hear this.

I read somewhere that they invested less in the entire mvc game than in sfv dlc

Reasons why Zangief, Dhalsim, Balrog, and Blanka were added to Street Fighter
>I have a cool idea for a character! Wow, that's a great idea, let's add him!
Reasons why Rashid was added to Street Fighter
>Our Esports proposal has events in Saudi Arabia, and the boss says we need representation so they'll license it on their network! Oh, uh, ok, I'll get right on it sir. No, no, they might be offended he looks like that, we're going to have to let them design it so we have no issues with our sponsors or violent extremists. Oh, who's going there to work on the character sir? You are. Me!? N-No, please!
>Y-Yes, Al-Walaki-san. Y-Your character looks perfect. (Hello boss? Please change my departure date to tomorrow. Get me the hell out of here!)
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2FW9lIW-U

Disney doesn't call the shots at capcom.

>it technically sold more than sfv when it first launched
lol no. MvC will be lucky if it reaches a million in its lifetime.

Kill yourself

I agree with this gentleman.

She's sporty, loves to fight, speaks crudely, rides her bike around on top of buildings, is loud, serves as a mediator for yakuza/delinquents, she's pretty much a tomboy across all required designations.

Lili is the lesbian, Asuka is just the unfortunate target of her advances.

I mean it's entirely possible I'm just hoping they aren't that stupid.

>Rides on motorcycles, gets into fights, and is abrasive
>Likes dicks
???

One bitter developer, at least I think it was a dev but could be someone else on the Mvci team, said that they had less of a budget than the largely cosmetic dlc for SFV. Even if that's true, I doubt it since everyone is pointing fingers over the failure of the game, that's still a bigger budget than most games get so it's not much of an excuse.

>Asuka
>liking dicks

Not an excuse for what? For not recuperating their almost not existing budget?

I have never goobed

They should have cut the cast to just Chun-Li, Morrigan, Captain Marvel, Gamora, Monster Hunter, and Black Widow and sold a bunch of cosmetics. They would make more money for less.

I want to cum on that game cover

It's not too late to change that

>Rides on motorcycles
She rides bikes as in bicycles. She's a good girl, she knows she can't ride a motorcycle without a license.

And Asuka has shown no romantic interest in anyone, her only interests are: disaproval in her cousin Jin for starting World War III, hating Feng for breaking her dads leg and literally destroying their dojo, and refusing Lilis advances while calling her creepy/telling her to fuck off.

Rashid got put in because Harada had fun creating Shaheen and he told his friend Ono "Hey your franchise includes all kinds of nationalities, you should try a Middle Eastern character they are fun to design with unique fashion." Difference is Harada copied a famously handsome arab and put him in stylized clothes while Ono made an Aladdin character with a scouter and high tech sandals. I am not saying Rashid is bad, he's alright, but it's very different.

listen up retards

shipments mean nothing. if a company ships out a bunch of shit the retailers buy it from them and then they buy more from companies once they run out

if they arent selling out then guess what? no more gets shipped thats what happened with shit fighter v

so these numbers dont mean direct profit eespcially when the target was 2 million they probably wont reach a million until five more years